AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Official Naruto Character Discussion Thread

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation TENTENrules has a reputation beyond repute TENTENrules has a reputation beyond repute TENTENrules has a reputation beyond repute TENTENrules has a reputation beyond repute TENTENrules has a reputation beyond repute TENTENrules has a reputation beyond repute TENTENrules has a reputation beyond repute TENTENrules has a reputation beyond repute TENTENrules has a reputation beyond repute TENTENrules has a reputation beyond repute TENTENrules has a reputation beyond repute TENTENrules's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2008 04:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Ugh...... well i have to say..... Sauske is a comple emo jerk and Lee talks weird and ummmm yeah thatz it. P.S Jiraya is a perv

Junior Member lacangel is a glorious beacon of light lacangel is a glorious beacon of light lacangel is a glorious beacon of light lacangel is a glorious beacon of light lacangel is a glorious beacon of light lacangel is a glorious beacon of light lacangel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2008 06:36 PM
    Threads

i think the most flawless character is Shikamaru (my fav caracter) he's lazy and stuff but he gets every thing done and is a shere genius

(please click on my dragons and my dragon eggs)

Senior Member Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mandysmurf

Thats true, he does things when he feels like it but.... you gotta love him.

Junior Member MicoMutavi is on a distinguished road MicoMutavi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 09:27 PM
    Threads

i hate the fact that Naruto's strength doesnt shine in the eyes of others,as much as sasuke's does.and he isnt cool,he is goofy,and i dont like his clothes..he is tha main..the creators shld have made him cooler..

Junior Member geejay1221 is on a distinguished road geejay1221's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 03:16 AM
    Threads

oh yeah.. the creators made him like that so when his "time" has come, he really stands out.. just like in some episodes, in shippuuden, he forms a new technique... there are times when he is goofy, and when others show him awe.. he's the "number one unpredictable ninja" after all..

Junior Member Master_Of_Darkness is on a distinguished road Master_Of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

i totally agree with you. And abt that that he is goofy and dumb and all of that... well its interesting, he is the main and he is not perfect, i really like that. it wouldn't be so interesting.. this way its much more interesting.
    Abt his technique.. heard that he will develop technique which alows him to throw rasengan! i can't wait to see that!
    "Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise." -some dead guy.

boopaloop! Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2012 12:19 AM
    Threads

I think Sasuke is not a jerk :P
    when you hear his Japanese voice it seems friendly
    and at chapter 143 i think he saves his Friends jugo and the others because he remember
    Naruto Sakura and Kakashi. BUT i agree his EMO :3

Junior Member neiladrian45 is on a distinguished road neiladrian45's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 03:41 AM
    Threads

you know itachi did'nt really kill his clan on purpose it was the order of the third and was helped by madara it's not his fault he was an anbu back then
    -neiladrian45 Kodo Giasu Hangakyu no Rurushu

Junior Member Migueliscool is on a distinguished road Migueliscool's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2010 07:47 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Official Naruto Character Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by neiladrian45 View Post
    you know itachi did'nt really kill his clan on purpose it was the order of the third and was helped by madara it's not his fault he was an anbu back then
    He wasn't ordered by the third he was ordered by his advisor's. The elder's we hate so much. The third was against it

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm so pleased to know that Naruto's personality will never change. I love the way he is entirely. His sense of justice, humor and his everlasting loyalty to those he cares about are my favorite things about him. He's such a freakin' cutie too! x3

M'kay...I gotta comment on how selfish Sasuke can be. He has every right to want to have revenge but he shouldnt hurt his friends while doing so. He shouldnt even want revenge in the first place, it wont solve a thing. I wish he could just be happy with his friends back home. And STOP being a meanie to Naruto. ;_;

"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

I'll breath some new life into this thread and at the same time use this opportunity do some more Itachi-gawking.

Pure genius who was willing to do whatever it took to protect his home and his little brother (even if it didn't seem that way).

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Junior Member Uchiha Griffin is on a distinguished road Uchiha Griffin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2010 04:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha finally someone brought up Jiraiya the coolest character by far. I love it when his face drops at Naruto's poor attempt at summoning and he says "you have no talent." Jiraiya is really a fundamental character. We needed someone both powerful and cool enough to be the main characters sensei. Nearly cried when Pain did him in. Without Jiraiya we would not have the charismatic toads either like Bunta. He is a pillar that supports Shippuden's story line in a really big way. Sage Mode eats the Sharingan for breakfast lunch and dinner

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Wow little lady you have it all wrong. Sasuke is without a doubt the coolest of cool badass characters in Japanese anime (Itachi does compete). His character is perfectly laid out for us to hate and love him. Without him Naruto would not have the drive to become stronger, also Naruto would not find that value in himself that Sasuke gave him. Il keep going. Itachi gave Sasuke a point in living. To seek him out and face him when Sasuke is ready. Thus one of our main characters has a diverse background and trajectory compared to Naruto (Hokage) and Sakura (bit of medical ninja but mainly Sasuke's woman). One knuckle- headed unpredictable ninja one infatuated incompetent (except against Sasori) kunoichi and the cool, void and powerful Uchiha Sasuke. Shino talks weird not Lee and Jiraiya is the ultimate perv but a has so much charisma its forgivable

Junior Member Shikamaru Yamanaka is on a distinguished road Shikamaru Yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2012 03:21 AM
    Threads

Well ino Yamanaka is outspoken and head strong slow learning and good at taijutsu she cares about guys *sigh* she liked sai and earlier sasuke . She is talkative and sometimes annoying she is strong willed too she is my favourite character and shikamaru too because I like her personality

Member Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka is on a distinguished road Kakashi_Yamato_Iruka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 02:00 AM
    Konohagakure. Currently on the battlefield aiding Kakashi and saving Yamato
    Threads

I love Kakashi, Yamato, and Iruka~

they should have made Yamato much stronger since he has the 1st Hokage's cells....

Member KiethSomataw99 is on a distinguished road KiethSomataw99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 05:05 PM
    Threads

Was thinking of 4 new characters to the Naruto series: Hideki Nagano, a young but talented ninja who knows many moves and wears a Japanese straw hat; Ryoko Shirada, a ninja-priestess girl with a kind heart and knows healing jutsus, the staff she uses amplifies her powers; Takumi Shirahama, a samurai-ninja who is calm and has little fear of his foes, he likes to fight like a true samurai as he wears lighter samurai armor pieces and fights with a katana sword, he was born in a river village and he later learns to infuse his sword with the power of water; and Shinzo Shirada, a dark ninja who is quiet and ruthless and is the brother of Ryoko, while Ryoko heals her friends, Shinzo mercilessly and brutally strikes down his foes before they can detect him.
    Last edited by KiethSomataw99; 04-16-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KiethSomataw99 View Post
    Was thinking of 4 new characters to the Naruto series: Hideki Nagano, a young but talented ninja who knows many moves; Ryoko Shirada, a ninja-priestess girl with a kind heart and knows healing jutsus, the staff she uses amplifies her powers; Takumi Shirahama, a samurai-ninja who is calm and has little fear of his foes, he likes to fight like a true samurai as he wears lighter samurai armor pieces and fights with a katana sword, he was born in a river village and he later learns to infuse his sword with the power of water; and Shinzo Shirada, a dark ninja who is quiet and ruthless and is the brother of Ryoko, while Ryoko heals her friends, Shinzo mercilessly and brutally strikes down his foes before they can detect him.
    Maybe you wanna call Kishimoto

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Junior Member FairyTailWizard is on a distinguished road FairyTailWizard's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Revolver
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2013 10:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think so. He has to take care of Asuma's kid, and he said to Kurenai sensei after Asuma's death and the wipeout of Kakuzu and Hidan that he'll have to grow up.=)

Junior Member MrPink is on a distinguished road MrPink's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Shuriken
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2013 03:02 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: animesoldier11 PSN ID: PINKisJUSTaCOLOR

My favorite character would have to be Choji Akimichi hands down. I think Choji is the best, mostly because i resemble him a little. I even have a friend whom perfectly portrays Shikamaru Nara. If i could chose which clan i could be in it would definitely be the Akimichi or the Hyuga clan. Anyone else whom loves choji?

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Iruka guys, seriously the guy is a true Boss. He got stabbed by a giant shuriken in the back which is usually a death sentance to most ninjas' (ie Konan, Jiraiya, and all them other ninjas) not only that he came back to work the very next day. That and being able to see past the mold that society had placed on Naruto and being a good teacher. Plus his overall stats and skills are much higher then some jounin and special jounin with a TS(total stats) of 26 (he's stronger than Anko(TS of 24), most of the 4th war K11(all under the TS of 23) except for Neji(TS of 29) and is equal to Sakura(TS of 26) and Naruto(TS of 26) when Naruto's not using kurama, but definitly weaker than Sasuke(TS of 31.5)), seriously this is the guy that found Naruto when Naruto stole the forbidden scroll while an entire village couldnt and was the only one to catch up and restrain Naruto while Naruto was in his chakra mode when other ninja, whom also out ranked coudnt accomplish either task. Iruka is extremely one of the most underated shinobi in the series.

Junior Member Wander the Colossi Slayer is on a distinguished road Wander the Colossi Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 09:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shikamaru has to be my favorite character due to the fact I relate more with him than most of the characters. Shino's a close second, but Shika's got it nailed for me almost pat down. The man is as pragmatic as can be, a deadpan snarker, finds anything troublesome and plays shogi. They need to have made a spin off for Shika instead of Lee. Half the time I feel that the creator of Naruto is catering to the fools who have only a few braincells with the apparent lack of character development (for some of the supporting characters and femal ones), too much centralized drama (too wangsty at times), and too much figthing in the fact that all we see is someone trying to copy DBZ and appease Neaderthals who only like fighting.

Then again this is Shounen, so I cannot raise too much complaint. It is aimed at hormonal teenaged boys so they can profit. Well, at least I can say I wasn't an idiot like most of them.

Junior Member chojifan8 is on a distinguished road chojifan8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 02:07 PM
    Threads

choji. let's start a conversation bout him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information