AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Naruto Abridged Series...Anyone seen it?

Junior Member Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2008 08:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

pretty good

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Creed Diskenth View Post
    Yes. I saw it and it was completely pointless.

And you above me. NONE OF THEIR VOICEACTORS WOULD COME ON THIS SITE. Thank you and good day. -.-' Growr. And NOR would they WANT to go on any other site like this. They have LIVES unlike a lot of you people here. v__v Rawr.
    it is for people that no life

Senior Member GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 12:03 PM
    Threads

i don't care who they are or what they do. they are very funny and the way they did abridged was so off with voice matching that it was hilarious. i don't know why but it just made me laugh so much. i love the log thing sasuke has going on. LOOOGGGG hahahaha ^^
    "Is it that all humans fear most that which they do not understand?"

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2015 06:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite part is when they beat the two chuunins and then somehow try to justify it.

It goes something along the lines of:
    Kakashi: Ninja's like you are pathetic because you hide in the shadows and attack from behind.
    Chuunins: Wait a minute, isn't that was ninjas are all abo--
    Kakashi: We're leaving now!

AF's Danish Guy Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx has a reputation beyond repute Dryaxx's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dryaxx PSN ID: Dryaxx XFIRE ID: Dryaxx Steam ID: Dryaxx Wii Code: 7788-8982-7397-2200

i watched it xD and can't w8 till they release some new episodes xD

Hehe. Moo

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 02:12 PM
    Threads

I havent seen it but i have heard of it. I have seen Saiyuki Reload Abridged. Now thats funny!

Member Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2008 05:31 PM
    Threads

I agree with Assain Of Konoha he has a pointa point<but even if they did come here the would just LOL about it.
    Last edited by Byakugan_Beholder; 04-11-2008 at 05:40 PM. Reason: didn't see 2nd page
    Neji rules
    No if ands or byakugans about it

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

episode 20's out
    must....resist.....urge.....to kill em.....must....go....to....happy place
    ahhh milk i could never leave you
    lol

Junior Member Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2008 06:36 PM
    Threads

I love gaara of the funk or Mzuki who sold the scrolll on ebay. i only saw 3 episodes. the first, gaara of the funk vs Lee of the mounties, and Temari, Konkuro, and gaara of the funk apper
    Such a ayame, Shigure and Itachi fan

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

Naruto Abridged is just awesome, and it's a shame because Masashi would probably laugh his backside off at it, I mean, come on. Stupidity is the only thing keeping all of us sane, right?

I'm just saying, I've seen like every episode and I have dial-up so they take like 2 hours to load. EVERY ONE OF THEM WAS WORTH IT!!
    Kakashi-"Note to self. Give Naruto a Death Note." *Next day*
    *Kakashi takes out "Icha Icha"-"Sakura...hit by a truck..tomorow at noon"

Sasuke-"I want to kill my brother. Because he's a butt. He stole the last klondike bar."
    Kakashi-"What would you do for a klondike bar?"
    Sasuke-"I just said. Kill my brother."
    Last edited by +Namiko+; 06-26-2008 at 08:27 PM.

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Junior Member kumiko2695 is infamous around these parts kumiko2695 is infamous around these parts kumiko2695 is infamous around these parts kumiko2695 is infamous around these parts kumiko2695's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 11:59 PM
    Threads

i must say masakoX and vegeta did great

oh no they got kakashi sensei
    *logged*
    nobody say anything

ok so theres 5 villages uh the 3 puddels the dog crap the drinking gord the squigaly lines and wait what the crap is our symbol no seriously it looks like a snail fell over and cant get up.
    uh sensei
    oh and the 5 kages also known as the kage rangers*go go power rangers*
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 06-06-2008 at 09:46 PM.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

Naruto Abridged?! so funny

hehe, moo.

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeTombassador View Post
    Wtf is Naruto Abridged?
    Just one word.. "Agreed"

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information