AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Abridged Series...Anyone seen it?

Hybrid View

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 01:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Naruto Abridged Series...Anyone seen it?

Naruto Abridged is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Has anyone here watched it?

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 10:00 AM
    Threads

Wtf is Naruto Abridged?

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 01:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeTombassador View Post
    Wtf is Naruto Abridged?
    Just one word.. "Agreed"

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 08:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Are you talking about Shippuden, or is there an actual series called Naruto Abridged? You ought to specify what it is so we can tell you we haven't seen it.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 08:39 AM
    Threads

If it's the one I think it is, it is a stupid voice over of episodes. English-speakers being stupid as hell.

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok, it is literally called "Naruto: The Abridged Series" and you can find it on youtube. It is basicallt these two guys with WAY too much time on their hands, and they make fun of the show. Not in a bad way, cuz they are fans too, but the exaggerate everything. I am one the biggest Naruto fans, and I love it!!! If you haven't watched it and need a good laugh, go watch it, you laugh yourself to tears!

Senior Member GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 01:03 PM
    Threads

i know there is a really good youtube channel all about naruto by Mskydragons. she is the best. she does a great job with flash animation.

i'll have to check out that naruto abridged series.
    "Is it that all humans fear most that which they do not understand?"

Member Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2008 06:31 PM
    Threads

OMG That is the most amazing thing on Youtube My friends and I talk about it all the time."Uncle JIIMMMMYYYYY!!!!!....Shut up Kankuro!!!!","With My ninja infocards","Now with 60%more Neji!""Dude that's awsome.".....I have no life.

"I am not orochimaru! I'm...um....uuhuhh......Steven......uh..Viper."
    Neji rules
    No if ands or byakugans about it

Junior Member Royal Blue has much to be proud of Royal Blue has much to be proud of Royal Blue has much to be proud of Royal Blue has much to be proud of Royal Blue has much to be proud of Royal Blue has much to be proud of Royal Blue has much to be proud of Royal Blue has much to be proud of Royal Blue has much to be proud of Royal Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 07:24 PM
    Threads

I love the Abridged Series. I've memorized alot of it.

Buy the Zabuza Sword!
    Look how it can cut through rice paper!
    What are you still doing watching this show? Go, steal your parent's wallet, run to the store and BUY IT LIKE A NINJA WOULD!!!
    ((Kabuto Approved))
    BUY IT NOW, OR YOU SUCK WORSE THAN SAKURA!!
    Hey!
    *boom!!*

"Awesome!"
    "Don't you mean..."
    "Excellent!?"

A Happy Family

Member Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder has much to be proud of Byakugan_Beholder's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2008 06:31 PM
    Threads

"I'm going to do something............boo you suck"
    "PUDDING!"
    Neji rules
    No if ands or byakugans about it

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Everything goes black*

"What Happened?"

"We ran out of animation money."

"Alright, then I'll just draw what happens next!" *Naruto does some drawing*

"Then I got eaten by this snake, but then it went BLOOM!! uh.. I mean..BOOM!"

"I'll let you pass....if you can beat me....AT DDR!" *GAARA OF THE FUNK!*

Yandere = LOVE Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy has a reputation beyond repute Ms. Lucy's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 147 - Dratini Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2013 04:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love Naruto Abridged!

They dub it really well and use "smart" comedy.

Signature by Seung-li

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Seriously, it is funny, but these guys do have WAY too much time on their hands........."Sasuke I thought you were dead!"

"No, I just went 'bleh' but I didn't die!"

Junior Member Zabuza's Girl is on a distinguished road Zabuza's Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 05:48 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I don't have a Wii

I like Haku when he refused to die! Also all of the "Gaara of the Funk" parts!
    I will always love you Zabuza...

Senior Member GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 01:03 PM
    Threads

WOW! Naruto abrided is the best! me and my best friend went and checked it out and couldn't get enough of it! lol it's the best!
    "Is it that all humans fear most that which they do not understand?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MasakoX and Vegeta3978(or whatever it is) do a really good job on the voice over. One of my favorite lines is when Sasuke says, "Sakura, I am going to say something to you that Naruto fans have been wanting to say for a long time......shut the heck up, you stupid fuzzhead!"

I also love The Zabuza Kakashi muffled battle!!!

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Yes. I saw it and it was completely pointless.

And you above me. NONE OF THEIR VOICEACTORS WOULD COME ON THIS SITE. Thank you and good day. -.-' Growr. And NOR would they WANT to go on any other site like this. They have LIVES unlike a lot of you people here. v__v Rawr.
    Last edited by Sawada Ieyasu; 01-13-2008 at 02:27 PM. Reason: I felt like it, dorkafraud.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Traxis View Post

And you above me. NONE OF THEIR VOICEACTORS WOULD COME ON THIS SITE. Thank you and good day. -.-' Growr. And NOR would they WANT to go on any other site like this. They have LIVES unlike a lot of you people here. v__v Rawr.

ummmmm where did you get the idea I said they would want to come on this sight? and you realize that by saying the people who get on here have no lives, you are also saying that you have no life either, right? (I am so sure that two 20 year olds who voice over an anime show on youtube have totally great social lives, right?)
    Last edited by Assassin of Konoha; 03-09-2008 at 01:11 AM.
    never steal an emo ninja's cookie......

*__* drool......he's mine

Junior Member Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand is infamous around these parts Ryuu of the sand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2008 09:52 PM
    Threads

pretty good

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 08:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Creed Diskenth View Post

it is for people that no life

Senior Member lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami is infamous around these parts lightyagami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2012 04:29 PM
    Threads

Naruto abridged is alright... not as good as Yugioh or Yu Yu hakusho but still pretty funny.

Heh heh...

DONT SAY IT!!!

moo...
    Last edited by lightyagami; 01-13-2008 at 03:33 PM.
    Souda, Bokuga Kira da. I am justice. I AM KIRA!

lightyagami is the best troll i've ever seen
    -7,000 rep and counting baby!

"if you want to taste the ground feel free to attack me
    "- Kenshin Himura

YAOI SUCKS MORE BALLS THEN PARIS HILTON!!!

Junior Member blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami is a name known to all blue_shinigami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2008 06:31 AM
    Look around, you might see my house, yeah..
    Threads

I've seen Naruto abridge at youtube as well... But I First seen it in dailymotion, By MasakoX and vegeta3986.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Are there any more new episodes?

Junior Member AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC is a splendid one to behold AydenC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-26-2008 10:44 AM
    Threads

I haven't seen it, i'll have to check it out

Member Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend has a reputation beyond repute Gaara's True Girlfriend's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2008 07:08 PM
    Threads

NARUTO ABRIDGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember that.......I love Gaara of the funk!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information