AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shugo Chara( If anyone has ever heard of it)

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Fujiwara-Takumi will become famous soon enough Fujiwara-Takumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 12:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Shugo Chara( If anyone has ever heard of it)

Hello, and this thread will be anything about the latest Magical Girl anime called, Shugo Chara, in which the main character is hiding her true personality, but one night, she just wishes to show her true self to others, other than pretending to be what she is not. The morning after the night she makes her wish, she ends up with 3 little eggs, each a different color. They were 1 red egg, 1 blue egg, and 1 green egg. Each held her own different persona of how she would actually act under the situation. Also, she has the power to transform, or what they call " Character Change", in which she becomes one of the little eggs.

Thats just the intro to it, but its a really interesting anime, and i think i can par with Cardcaptors, but idea wise and not length.

Matt V. Callueng
    TAOB Racing Team (Crew '04) | Team Driver ID#102
    Team Associated TC3 & HPI Pro 4*TAOB special Edition l Mini Nate Special
    Hitec Lynx 3D

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Love it to death. It's my latest craze. =D I am on chapter 24 of the manga and episode 11 of the anime.
    I hope Amu ends up with Ikuto. >_< If she gets with Tadase, I'll be really mad because that pairing is COMPLETELY shallow and......just not good. lol

Senior Member Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 05:23 PM
    Well, I'm not a pirate on a ship, or a gardener in France..
    Threads

My sister found the first volume of the manga when it first came out in English. She was addicted right away, and so I read it. We're on the third volume, waiting to find it. She's watched up to all the episodes that are out. I just like it for Yuu, the evil dude with the glasses. *shrugs* He's kinda hot. XD

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Barako_no_Shi View Post
    I just like it for Yuu, the evil dude with the glasses. *shrugs* He's kinda hot. XD
    Whut!? Ikuto's way hotter. He is a CATboy! A catboy with EARS! Who plays the violin and is somewhat of a pervert and very mysterious!!

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

Cool shugo chara anyone?

has anyone watched shugo chara? it's one of the most best magical girl animes I've seen at the moment! but they still haven't made episode 16
    T=T waaaaaa~ i really wanna see whether Amu is with Ikuto or Tadase!!!
    (but i totally support Amu and Ikuto!) what do you guys think?

(heres a pic so you can get a glimpse of what it's like, don't kill me if it's too cute... >-> anyhow the main character is Amu with pink hair and gothy school uniform and the mini little "chibi's as you may think are her adorable charas Ran (pink) Miki (blue) and suu (green))

Last edited by onigiri princess; 01-25-2008 at 11:55 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

AmuxIkuto is forever, YES.

I'm pretty mad at the anime director right now though. The manga is REALLY so much better.

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    AmuxIkuto is forever, YES.

I'm pretty mad at the anime director right now though. The manga is REALLY so much better.

me too >.< i totally agree with you on the manga side

did you notice that compared to the anime, the manga events have been switched around?
    (i should never watch anime and manga at the same time, it's so unhealthy @=@)
    the darn director is making me confused too >=<

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

YEAH, they keep switching things around and slopping up the artwork and overusing Amulet Heart like in EVERY epsiode and not giving the other Amulets a chance and they're messing up Ikuto's character too. RAWR SATELITE IS RETARDED

I would like to do bad things to them.....>_>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah! I so hate the order of the transformations T=T
    and i am so in love with this form

<--------------------
    (looks like one of sakura's costumes with the plump hat ^-^)
    why oh why animators? did you have to screw up such a great story without enough amuto moments... T=T i swear the manga is so much more romantic with them...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

That's Amulet SPADE!! I love Amulet Spade! >< She is the best Amulet.

I know....Peach-Pit better get Amu and Ikuto together! Rawr! XD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yep they better or they'll get an ounce of very powerful fangirl warning!! XD
    the new episode is just coming in three days and I'm so exited for what happens next! but i wonder why Tadase looks like a girl o.0 did peachpit do that on purpose? XD and I'm also getting scared that amu and him are getting closer >=< nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
    Last edited by onigiri princess; 01-23-2008 at 10:17 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Ugh I know he is such a shim! <---she and him crossed. XD A total she-male! I don't like characters like that either.

AmuxTadase is a terrible couple because Amu likes him for his looks, ONLY and he doesn't even like her-he likes Amulet Heart! Bleh.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

i know a really terrible match >=< i think Amu might "admire" him then like him really, because of his kind princessy like manners and features XD
    but Ikuto and her, omg!!! their such a great couple especially that blue hair and pink hair matching thing,
    and the fact they made Ikuto more charming and manlier could've been done on purpose, i hate you peach pit for making him a such a gorgeous cool character!!!! (calms down from fangirl mode) XD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hahaha we all love Ikuto...and btw, there are a lot more Ikuto fans than Tadase fans if you go to the Shugo Chara forums.^^

Senior Member sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:39 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ice cream

ikuto is so cool!amu and ikuto forever!i love shugo chara

Currently watching:Clannad,H20 footprints in the sand,Shugo Chara!Soul Eater,Lucky star,Maburaho,Kamen No Maid guy,Elfen Lied

Junior Member Alexsis23 is a jewel in the rough Alexsis23 is a jewel in the rough Alexsis23 is a jewel in the rough Alexsis23 is a jewel in the rough Alexsis23's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

lol.. even do im a male i watch this anime Its pretty good and fun to watch LOL!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

This week's episode should be a little better than lat week's. At least Utau is in it. =w=

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah tomorrow it's releasing isn't it!! episode 16!! omg I'm so exited i can't breath!!! @=@ jk jk XD
    anyhow i hope that editor is gonna put amu and ikuto moments in it, (I'm praying that it does!!! aahhhhh!!!!) it doesn't matter of your male or female, it's a great anime in story prospection point of view
    Last edited by onigiri princess; 01-25-2008 at 11:53 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah in guardians wish forum they where all fighting like cats >=>

gosh tadase is realllyyy not near ikuto... not one bit XD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

GW is my home. XD

OMG AMULET SPADE WAS IN THIS WEEK'S EPISODE!! HUZZAH!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

omg really thats a surprise! XD yeah finally changed the dang costume, i think this episode wasn't in the manga >-> i could be wrong i only reached to chapter 15 XD oh well still no ikuto and amu moment T=T nah still another 7 days and it'll come!!! (phone rings-picks up) 'hello?'

'there'll not be any amuto moments after seven days...'

-phone shuts-

'...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

jk jk :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I'm hoping something will happen next manga chapter. >_<

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah just talking recently huh? XD i wanna see what happens with full detail about the easter company, and how it began and why that weird manager guy is after the embryo (probably wants to make a wish to take over the world XD but the other two managers seem to want it too, but wait didn't that sensei guy change in chapter 15? >-> okay shutting up now....) funny how people really want to know more about the bad guys XD
    Last edited by onigiri princess; 01-27-2008 at 09:04 AM.

Senior Member sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:39 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ice cream

Whut!? Ikuto's way hotter. He is a CATboy! A catboy with EARS! Who plays the violin and is somewhat of a pervert and very mysterious!!
    I so agree with you!he is cute with those cat ears!kya!!!

Currently watching:Clannad,H20 footprints in the sand,Shugo Chara!Soul Eater,Lucky star,Maburaho,Kamen No Maid guy,Elfen Lied

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

yesh! he's the total hottie of shugo chara! XD neko-boys rule! (he has every right to be perverted XD) I'm so far in love with shugo chara thus far! but i love reading the manga more than the anime, more amuto moments in it ^=^ but the anime is still great! i all i can proudly say is it's a total must see if anyone wants to watch a new magical girl anime (thats 101% cute lol) ^-^
    Last edited by onigiri princess; 01-27-2008 at 01:35 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information