AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Shugo Chara( If anyone has ever heard of it)

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

can't agree with you more! XD omgeez i can't even stand his 'who are you calling prince... I AM KING!!!! MWAUAHAHAHAHA!' CHARACTER xD can he be even more annoying than Utau?

and side note Ikuto had two pain the rear ends when they where small >.>'

Tadase: Oni tan Oni tan! play with me! DX

Utau: no Ikuto's mine!!!

Ikuto: -sigh- shut up... your both annoying...

i think i can feel his pain from his childhood XD

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

I hope to watch it soon. The artstyle looks lovely.

Junior Member midnightfoxgirl99 will become famous soon enough midnightfoxgirl99 will become famous soon enough midnightfoxgirl99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2008 08:22 PM
    Threads

Uwa~ I haven't watched Shugo Chara in months and I'm going absolutely CRAZY! I'm only on episode five...fricken mom keeps making me get off the computer right when I'm about to watch an episode. I swear, shes like a physic or something. >3>

Junior Member midnightfoxgirl99 will become famous soon enough midnightfoxgirl99 will become famous soon enough midnightfoxgirl99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2008 08:22 PM
    Threads

And now I'm resorting to (attempt) making anime faces at my computer monitor. >3>

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just started watching it and I fell in love with it instantly! ♥
    But...Ran, Miki, and Suu remind me of the powerpuff girls for some reason.. O_o

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Haha yeah...though the personalities are all switched...Suu is more like Bubbles and Miki is more like Buttercup. XD

Junior Member PiinkGiirL is on a distinguished road PiinkGiirL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2008 03:03 PM
    in Venezuela..So, I speak spanish..but i'm study english
    Threads

Hii!! =D I'm new in the forum...so i don't know what i'm doiing!! xD
    I'm study english!! so...sorry for my engliish...it's no well..

Junior Member IkutoLUVA312 is on a distinguished road IkutoLUVA312's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 01:12 AM
    Threads

Im in luv with shugo chara! Im also in luv with ikuto tsukiyomi cause he is the hottest anime guy known 2 man!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Member Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2008 04:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Whut!? Ikuto's way hotter. He is a CATboy! A catboy with EARS! Who plays the violin and is somewhat of a pervert and very mysterious!!
    Lol those are all the reasons why ikuto is my fav character.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So quick question...should I give it a shot?

Member Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star has much to be proud of Lucky!Star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2008 04:20 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    YEAH, they keep switching things around and slopping up the artwork and overusing Amulet Heart like in EVERY epsiode and not giving the other Amulets a chance and they're messing up Ikuto's character too. RAWR SATELITE IS RETARDED

I would like to do bad things to them.....>_>
    I would like to get the manga but I cant cause my mom doent like spending money on manga, and I dont get allowance, and I'm to young for a job. Also I hate reading manga online. i dont know why I just find it better to read the actually manga book. The only manga my mom buys for me is Fruits Basket. Anyway I need to know how they are messing up Ikuto's charater? He's my favorite! And seems so cool and mysterious. But how to they mess him up in the anime?

Member Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2009 02:17 PM
    Threads

Wink

Shugo Chara is my latest addiction, too~

I am really starting to like Peach-Pit. I didn't understand dearS, but I loved Rozen Maiden, and I really love Shugo Chara. The art style is too cute~ I'm on episode 12 of the anime

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by midnightfoxgirl99 View Post
    Uwa~ I haven't watched Shugo Chara in months and I'm going absolutely CRAZY! I'm only on episode five...fricken mom keeps making me get off the computer right when I'm about to watch an episode. I swear, shes like a physic or something. >3>

My mom does that too when my laptop is broken and I have to use her desktop. >_>

I'm waiting ever so slowly for the next ep. to get subbed. I've been waiting two weeks for a new ep. almost all summer.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Member Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 02:28 PM
    Threads

I just started watching Shugo Chara the other day. It seems cool to me, but the characters look better in the manga than the anime. Their eyes are super-distracting to me. Especially "the prince's" (well, that's what amu calls him). They are SUPER big, for a guy's eyes.

Life is full of different suprises. Most you can't predict.

I made my sig and avi ^_^

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ayako_Star View Post
    I just started watching Shugo Chara the other day. It seems cool to me, but the characters look better in the manga than the anime. Their eyes are super-distracting to me. Especially "the prince's" (well, that's what amu calls him). They are SUPER big, for a guy's eyes.

All anime characters have big eyes hun. You just eventually get used to them.
    Except blond Americans in animes.. Usually theirs are small and pointy-ish..

And SC is cool I hope you keep watching~
    <3Blueangel

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Junior Member crimsion29 is on a distinguished road crimsion29's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 02:58 PM
    Threads

Cool

It is one of my favorite shows at the moment. It is so hard waiting for the episode every week, but I would gladly wait for this show.

Member Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama has a reputation beyond repute Raesama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2009 02:17 PM
    Threads

Wink

Shugo Chara is a great read~ And watch lolz

I love the art style, but even if it may seem distracting now, the storyline will take your mind off of it! Rarely do I like the magical girl manga a lot a lot, but this one I do~

Hope you like it, too~

Member Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star has a reputation beyond repute Ayako_Star's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    All anime characters have big eyes hun. You just eventually get used to them.
    Except blond Americans in animes.. Usually theirs are small and pointy-ish..

And SC is cool I hope you keep watching~
    <3Blueangel
    I know that angel, but his eyes are HUGE. I like the magic genre but when their that big it just gets distracting for me.
    Last edited by Ayako_Star; 09-16-2008 at 10:58 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Ayako_Star View Post
    I know that angel, but his eyes are HUGE. I like the magic genre but when their that big it just gets distracting for me.
    heh. I just never noticed. xD I'm too busy waiting for amuto moments to squeee at. HAH.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    heh. I just never noticed. xD I'm too busy waiting for amuto moments to squeee at. HAH.
    I usually laugh at her weird reactions to almost everything. Sometimes I just wonder how hard it is for her to try to keep "her personality" intact.

Member Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2009 08:01 PM
    Threads

Cool

Yup Shugo Chara is good I think...I really like the first OP and ED theme songs.

I've only watched a bit of the first ep...but even after that I really want to watch it now lol....I like the whole concept of the main girl character acting kool but her inner self is different thing...I think it'll have a good turn out^^ Her family is really funny too^^

One friend is enough. Two friends is plenty. Three friends is rare.

Thanx for the Sig Ichigoangel06...Very sweet^^

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Someone told me about it, and I have alot of episodes of it on my computer, I have yet to watch it though =D I will though tonight.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Closed Thread

Thread Information