AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I don't know what to believe anymore........

Member Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 03:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down I don't know what to believe anymore........

For such a long time, I believed there was a Santa Claus. I typed out my list on the word pad. Later on(As In today) I saw my dad ordering the stuff on my list. I talked to my Mom, and I just relized what's going on. Now I'm relizing that children are being lied to. I barely have any interest for christmas anymore. Yes, I know it's about the birth of Jesus, but the whole Santa merchandise is rammed down your throat, that it ends up being what christmas is mostly about.

So now I almost feel like ditching christmas.

I'm also upset that Pokemon crater shut down.

But mostly, this Is about christmas.

Last edited by Ketsuban80; 12-15-2007 at 11:30 PM.
    Here's a link to a forum I made:http://www.savetheporygon.proboards83.com/
    I'm not forcing you or anything, only join if you want to.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Over-reactive much o_O;? You're 15, by now you should have realized that Christmas is more than some jolly man. And children aren't being "lied" to, they're just being given a legend to CHOOSE to believe in. Saying that babies are from storks is a lie.

I'm sad about Pokemon Crater, but that has nothing to do with the discussion o_o.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    Over-reactive much o_O;? You're 15, by now you should have realized that Christmas is more than some jolly man. And children aren't being "lied" to, they're just being given a legend to CHOOSE to believe in. Saying that babies are from storks is a lie.

I'm sad about Pokemon Crater, but that has nothing to do with the discussion o_o.

True ^^
    You should have by now known there isn't really a Santa Claus.I never did believe in him anyway.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I don't know if i am to take this seriously or not. The fact that you are 15 and still believed in Santa well that is a little sad. The whole point of saying that there is a Santa clause who spreads cheer around is to save the explanation of explaining that it is to celebrate the birth of Jesus. Parents save it till children are mature enough to understand the fact.

This is just sad.

Besides did you really believe that santa went at an impossible speed to deliver presents around the world and eat tons of sweets and millions of gallons of milk? And he would multiply to be at every mall in america?
    Last edited by International 4-8818; 12-15-2007 at 11:30 PM.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WHAT?!? There is no Santa Claus you say?!? You are a base charlatan through and through. Take your filthy blasphemes elsewhere, and darken not my door step again! Were we not confined to talking from these computational engines, I would demand sporting pistols at 15 paces my good sir!!!
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

I'm also upset that Pokemon crater shut down
    =O Pokemon Crater shut down? Didnt know that o.o;
    As for the Santa thing, I actually thought it was more fun when I knew there was no Santa. Then I could jsut tell me mom "Hey, if your gonna get this, make sure you get the blue one, okay?" or something, instead of saying "Mommy, tell Santa that..." Actually, for a few years after I found out the big secret we still put out cookies for "Santa" >.>
    As for your problem, the children are being lied to just for this purpose. They'd lose hope in all that was happy and everything they believed in if parents suddenly dropped the bomb of "We were lying, theres no Santa" kinda like you are =/
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 12-15-2007 at 11:34 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Member Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 03:50 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    WHAT?!? There is no Santa Claus you say?!? You are a base charlatan through and through. Take your filthy blasphemes elsewhere, and darken not my door step again! Were we not confined to talking from these computational engines, I would demand sporting pistols at 15 paces my good sir!!!
    Woah.... I'd never expect that from a moderator. O_O
    And what? Merry Christmas from Hitler? Oh I get it! Because Hitler was evil and all! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post

I know, i just felt like spitting out the thing about Pokemon Crater. As a Pokemon fan, It was something that i really supported and enjoyed. And I removed the thing about Crash being SSBB In my first post because I felt it wasn't necessary.
    Here's a link to a forum I made:http://www.savetheporygon.proboards83.com/
    I'm not forcing you or anything, only join if you want to.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Firstly, I consider myself to be a very logical person, just to start.

Secondly, Santa Clause existing or not existing should not really be a point of argument. If you're 15 and still believe in Santa, that's not a sad or horrible thing. For all we know, there might be a Santa Clause like figure, or there may have been for some period of time in the past. As for what it is said he can do, (flying reindeer, presents to the world) it my be that different countries had various do-gooders who would do such things in their village, thus creating the urban legend of one man, Santa Clause, just as it has been postulated that Shakespeare was not one man, but many writers who contributed to his legendary works. That is how myth-making works.

As for children being told about Santa, I believe it is nice for children to have some sense of magic in their lives before they grow up and have to face the world for what it really is. After all, that's what makes us all adults - we've essentially lost the sense of magic and child-like innocence that we once had. Sad, but true nonetheless. Thus, I see no drawbacks to telling children such things, other than a sense of hope that adults lack, and a greater respect for the Christmas season.

Okay, I'm done now - hopefully this made some modicum of sense. o_O
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ah, for crying out loud!!! At 15 you should've been able to mail (or email) your letters to Santa all by yourself. Had you done that, you'd never have learned that Santa outsources his work to parents who hunt down all the gifts your greedy little monsters want!
    You're going to get your presents, so why the whine?
    If you feel so low about Christmas, how about taking some time out of your not so busy schedule and do something for someone else. Make Christmas special for those not quite so fortunate as yourself. Many organisations have collections for families in need. They can match you with a less fortunate child for whom you can make Christmas special. Babysit, save your allowance, whatever and do something for someone else!
    It's not all about YOU!
    [/rant]
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Member brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2008 01:47 AM
    Threads

meh, santa was made back in the 40s...

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Aw, it's not that bad.

I'm sure that if you ask real nicely, some other overweight man will give you presents.

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is a total blog entry.

I really don't think annoucing there is no santa claus on a forum aimed at children is a good idea. I would be horrified if I found out like that.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Member brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS has a reputation beyond repute brightsidelinkTS's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2008 01:47 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Grey View Post
    This is a total blog entry.

I really don't think annoucing there is no santa claus on a forum aimed at children is a good idea. I would be horrified if I found out like that.
    I have a hard time believing that this forum is aimed at children

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

I knew that Santa Claus is a lie when i was 10 years younger than you. We all know it is not true. If Santa Claus is true, why would there be human dressing up like Santa Claus to make money from taking photos. Santa Claus is just like Halloween. "The bigger your pumpkin is, more spirits can live in." And "Santa Claus comes down from heaven to give presents to the good children". You get that now? Which is not true.

If i were you, i would be very thankful to my parents instead of complaining how this was a lie. At least they were meaning to know what you wish to have, right?

If you're mature enough, you would figure out that children are not "lied" to. Children still believe in Santa Claus, which is normal. But I guess you're in high school now, you should understand that by now.

Santa Claus is just a legend, dear.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Don't worry.
    At least you still have the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Leprechauns and their pots of gold at the end of the rainbow..

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

How could you think that Santa is for real? Yeah, people can dress up as Santa but they won't go through your chimney in the middle of the night just to deliver gifts. He's just a holiday figure to brighten Christmas. But that's no reason to ditch Christmas. You get your presents, you can still enjoy it.

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

>___>" do you actually believe in flying deers?
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

I believe there was a man name clause...and end up being called Santa Clause....yeah, but he is dead. I told that to my mom when I learned how to talk, and she said you are right...and that is why he never brought you presents... and i was like "Yeah, that makes sense" and that was the first and last discussion me and my mom had about Santa...that happened about 17 years ago..my little sisters and brothers are too smart to know that Santa is dead too...

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuban80 View Post
    For such a long time, I believed there was a Santa Claus. I typed out my list on the word pad. Later on(As In today) I saw my dad ordering the stuff on my list. I talked to my Mom, and I just relized what's going on. Now I'm relizing that children are being lied to. I barely have any interest for christmas anymore. Yes, I know it's about the birth of Jesus, but the whole Santa merchandise is rammed down your throat, that it ends up being what christmas is mostly about.
    I hate to salt the sores, but it isn't the birth of Jesus. There is no historical record that Jesus was born on X-mas, -- the date was just chosen because the pagans celebrated winter solstice around X-mas.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Godsend Conspirator Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 09:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I hate to salt the sores, but it isn't the birth of Jesus. There is no historical record that Jesus was born on X-mas, -- the date was just chosen because the pagans celebrated winter solstice around X-mas.

Points for being well informed. I heard somewhere (I'm sure this was just a theory) that he was probably born closer to Autumn. How they came up with this? I have no idea. I remember in 5th grade, I accidentally revealed to my friend Santa didnt exist. He was devastated, so we took that opportunity to make fun of him a lot. As people will probably do with you now -shrugs-

And who cares where the gifts COME from? As long as they get there. And hwo cares if children are being "lied" to? What's the harm?

"Daddy, I wanna be president one day."

"Aww son, but you're a moron."

Why tell him the truth, he'll eventually catch on. And when he grows up (which you should get around to), he will cherish the memories and fun times of making a list, and leaving out milk and cookies.

And I thought kids were having sex at 15, not writing X-mas letters -shakes head-

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WOW!!! You're 15 and barely finding out. Your parents must be good liars.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuban80 View Post
    For such a long time, I believed there was a Santa Claus. I typed out my list on the word pad. Later on(As In today) I saw my dad ordering the stuff on my list. I talked to my Mom, and I just relized what's going on.
    Aww, but that's not true. Daddy was only checking to make sure you didn't write to some terrorist organisation, or order material to commit a terrorist attack against the state, then realized how numb and simple, your list was, and sent the order to Santa Claus himself.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

Wink Santa!!

Santa's not a lie he's a legend to believe in for fun. If you want to believe in him then believe in him. It's your decision, either way it's not going to hurt anything. Well, good luck with that.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.McDoom!: Reloaded View Post
    Aww, but that's not true. Daddy was only checking to make sure you didn't write to some terrorist organisation, or order material to commit a terrorist attack against the state, then realized how numb and simple, your list was, and sent the order to Santa Claus himself.
    Yeah, don't worry, Santa reimburses your dad after he makes his purchases. Santa went ahead and got rid of the Reindeer and Elves a few years back to cut overhead. He found it was much easier to go through FedEx then do all the deliveries himself. Then he outsourced the financial paperwork to India. Also, he moved to Tahiti and opened a Golf Course.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

You'll be over it in two years, tops.

Besides, Santa was created by the market so their brand name toys could be sold in order for a parent to sleep well until next year, knowing their child is going to have a "magical Christmas."

I guess you're having a hard time with this because you felt betrayed by your parents for lying to you for all these years. It hurts a lot, but trust me, you'll understand why they did it in time.

Merry Christmas! =D
    Last edited by Leorina; 12-17-2007 at 04:00 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Closed Thread

Thread Information