AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: can anyone here comment anything or nothing on Ueki no Housoku(Law of Ueki)???

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy can anyone here comment anything or nothing on Ueki no Housoku(Law of Ueki)???

can anyone here post any comments on Ueki no Housoku???

I love this anime...totally!!! it's a story of a boy named Ueki Kosuke...who was given a power to change rubbish into plants....he joined a tournament where the people with other powers battle with each other to get the Blank Talent which will give you any talent you wish for...

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 11:28 AM
    Threads

I've seen the first few episodes of Ueki. The story's plot reminds me of Shaman King though... and the "could care less" attitude of Ueki himself reminds me of Yoh Asakura... But I found his powers of turning trash to trees interesting and unique... the anime is mildly engaging... I have yet to finish the DVD to be able to give comments that would really do justice to the series and perhaps separate it from my impressions of Shaman King... XD

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Arrow it's quite different though...

yup...it may start off like shaman king...but the powers the characters possess are different and the storyline is quite different too...

yoh appears to be happy go lucky...but ueki's not...ueki is kinda stupid <sorry,ueki...>
    yoh possess a powerful soul whereas ueki's power was not strong and convincing...it was his techniques and skills that manipulated his power to build his road to victory in each match...

maybe it's because he's a heavenly being,he's power improved greatly with the help of his 'heavenly being powers' <i forgot how to call it>......it is revealed later in the season 1...

however,i gotta say that Ueki no Housoku is better than shaman king...i dunno what you think,but it's what i think...kill me if you want to...

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Better than Shaman King eh?...powerful words...LOL
    Yoh's one of my fave characters... guess I'd have to finish watching the DVD then to see if that review of yours of Law of Ueki can hold water... XD

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like the opening song of this anime plus it's pretty funny. But since it has more than 40 episodes, I've not watched it till the end. I lose interest easily. I like Shaman King though. Somehow Law of Ueki reminds me of Shaman King, just like mikatsuki-san said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Wink

i love all the songs in ueki no housoku...

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I finished the anime a while back and it really does remind me of shaman king. I think the anime was done really well and the conclusion was very satisfying. I can't say the same for shaman king because... because... because for the three times the series repeated itself on GMA7, every time the last episode would air I'd be caught up in something. Curse you fate.

Anyway, I liked Law of Ueki. I rank it somewhere on the top of my anime list.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Ummm...only thing kept me watching it is that I've already started watching it...
    Personally,I dislike the show, but it maybe just me, since I'm getting tired of all competition / tournaments anime...
    Anywho, what I have to say about it (don't hate me) :
    Too many things doesn't realy makes sense...example would be when in the heat of the battle the enemy suddenly start talking about his old grandma,his past or something... I've always hated that..
    Other thing,that Ueki can survive attack from kurogane that is able to destroy the mountain or land,whatsoever, but he barely survives from the punch..?
    Oh,and when in the middle of fighting Sano starts talking to someone,and enemy does nothing more than just listen to it..?
    WTH..?
    Anime is somewhat dull, childish and without much sense...
    Funny..? Yes,it was funny.. good storyline... hah,you wish...
    Graphics and effects... weeeell,I'd rate it with 7/10 ...
    Music would be pure 10/10 ...
    Well planned events...? Nope...
    Oh,and I'll just have to mention that this truly reminds me of those old,out-dated anime,where the main character has *mega or even unlimited power* so he can stand up no matter what happens to him...

Lol,and if I had to chose alternative title for it,I would say:
    title should be *You Can Still Stand ?!?!*

Oh well, but it is probably due my anime taste, so don't take it personally...
    I just said how I feel about it...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    Ummm...only thing kept me watching it is that I've already started watching it...
    Personally,I dislike the show, but it maybe just me, since I'm getting tired of all competition / tournaments anime...
    Anywho, what I have to say about it (don't hate me) :
    Too many things doesn't realy makes sense...example would be when in the heat of the battle the enemy suddenly start talking about his old grandma,his past or something... I've always hated that..
    Other thing,that Ueki can survive attack from kurogane that is able to destroy the mountain or land,whatsoever, but he barely survives from the punch..?
    Oh,and when in the middle of fighting Sano starts talking to someone,and enemy does nothing more than just listen to it..?
    WTH..?
    Anime is somewhat dull, childish and without much sense...
    Funny..? Yes,it was funny.. good storyline... hah,you wish...
    Graphics and effects... weeeell,I'd rate it with 7/10 ...
    Music would be pure 10/10 ...
    Well planned events...? Nope...
    Oh,and I'll just have to mention that this truly reminds me of those old,out-dated anime,where the main character has *mega or even unlimited power* so he can stand up no matter what happens to him...

Lol,and if I had to chose alternative title for it,I would say:
    title should be *You Can Still Stand ?!?!*

Oh well, but it is probably due my anime taste, so don't take it personally...
    I just said how I feel about it...
    that explains why it's not that popular and not that many people who like it........you're one of them and you tell me why you guys do not like it........that solve one of those 'mysteries' in my mind....

Sig made by Aya_TemariSan...Thanks, Aya!!! I love you!!!>.0

Member dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2008 10:37 AM
    Threads

i already watch all episode the law of ueki.the anime was so funny when ueki around.he always make me laugh.this anime look alike shaman king and i reall like ueki power.ueki have a really fun power.i like the law of ueki soundtrack ost.the song was so nice and the law of ue soundtrack is my favourite.

my comment
    i like this anime it was funnny anime!!!!

Boooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hamashimura View Post
    ...since I'm getting tired of all competition / tournaments anime...

...Oh,and when in the middle of fighting Sano starts talking to someone,and enemy does nothing more than just listen to it..?
    WTH..?

About the competition/tournament anime... Well, you me both Hama... Of these plots I've seen Ghostfighter, DBZ saga, Flame of Recca and Shaman King... the latest addition would have been Law of Ueki--had it's animation been more of an eye-candy and it not being the "char. vs char." type, I may have gone pass the 10th ep. ^.^;

The talks in between battles... esp the ones that sometime take up nearly a whole episode ^.^; more often than not annoys me... It was especially irritating with DBZ, but then again I still suffered the entire saga at that just the same... ^.^;

Ghostfighter and Shaman King are among my faves... and DBZ, uhmmm, well, it's a classic! LOL

Still, that "garbage to trees" power of Ueki, which reminds me of the special jutsu of the first hokage of Konoha by the way, strikes me as somewhat a bit of a curiosity... In the sense that, how the heck will he win all those battles with just that? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by baka_black View Post
    I finished the anime a while back and it really does remind me of shaman king. I think the anime was done really well and the conclusion was very satisfying. I can't say the same for shaman king because... because... because for the three times the series repeated itself on GMA7, every time the last episode would air I'd be caught up in something. Curse you fate.
    Awww... that's too bad baka_black... The endings was... Ah~ ...Oh. Wait a sec! I can't remember how the series ended! I know I saw the ending... I even have the DVD! What the heck! I'm far worse! No!!! ^.^;

BuLmA's Protector Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2010 10:35 AM
    Threads

Hiya, Shirogane...
    I already watch it!!
    it's a good story.. I like it...
    Ueki is very funny too.... hehehe^^
    ~Avvy nd Sig Made by AWESOME GoodyLucky!

~Sig Made by AWESOME Mini!
    ~ThaNKs a Looot, Ma FrieNDs~

LaFF is BeauTifuL
    ~Learn from ur mistake, and dont do that again..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aya_TemariSan View Post
    Hiya, Shirogane...
    I already watch it!!
    it's a good story.. I like it...
    Ueki is very funny too.... hehehe^^
    who can NOT agree that Ueki is funny?????

he can make me laugh my head off at times....

Junior Member sothis has a spectacular aura about sothis has a spectacular aura about sothis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2008 04:04 PM
    Threads

I watched about 4 episodes, and was pretty uninterested. I liked the comedy within and the idea of changing trash to trees for a power is pretty funny, but all in all it reminded me a lot of a generic shounen battle show. Reminded me a lot of Zatch Bell actually - though I've only seen about 7 eps of ZB.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sothis View Post
    I watched about 4 episodes, and was pretty uninterested. I liked the comedy within and the idea of changing trash to trees for a power is pretty funny, but all in all it reminded me a lot of a generic shounen battle show. Reminded me a lot of Zatch Bell actually - though I've only seen about 7 eps of ZB.
    you make me wanna watch zatch bell........

well........i hope you'll keep watching ueki.....it's nice!!!

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 10:29 AM
    Threads

OH Ueki!!! Who would want to miss this great Anime. Ya, I agree that Ueki is damn funny! He sometimes doesn't realise what he was doing! But I dislike the ending. They should continue the anime... Who wants season 2???? Hands up!

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

The [rainbowed] one Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2008 11:42 PM
    Threads

Yup, I've seen it and it's a great anime! It's funny, it has action and all. I must admit the talking can get boring sometimes, but put that aside, and it's great =D

Rox 'N' RoLL Baby ~
    R.A.I.N.B.O.W.S are awesome =D

Daft Punk Alive 2007!!! <3

Member larivermm has a reputation beyond repute larivermm has a reputation beyond repute larivermm has a reputation beyond repute larivermm has a reputation beyond repute larivermm has a reputation beyond repute larivermm has a reputation beyond repute larivermm has a reputation beyond repute larivermm has a reputation beyond repute larivermm has a reputation beyond repute larivermm has a reputation beyond repute larivermm has a reputation beyond repute larivermm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

It was a good anime, the dub sucked pretty hard though.
    Law of Ueki was an original idea that was used correctly. I didn't get the feeling like many other competition anime of it developing into a "save the world" storyline that usually ruins these things.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tsukkii View Post
    Yup, I've seen it and it's a great anime! It's funny, it has action and all. I must admit the talking can get boring sometimes, but put that aside, and it's great =D
    Quote Originally Posted by larivermm View Post
    It was a good anime, the dub sucked pretty hard though.
    Law of Ueki was an original idea that was used correctly. I didn't get the feeling like many other competition anime of it developing into a "save the world" storyline that usually ruins these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcxcia View Post
    OH Ueki!!! Who would want to miss this great Anime. Ya, I agree that Ueki is damn funny! He sometimes doesn't realise what he was doing! But I dislike the ending. They should continue the anime... Who wants season 2???? Hands up!
    who will NOT want to watch the season 2??? season 1 is such a cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!

and i'm really glad that there a bunch of people out there who likes UEKI!!!!

The [rainbowed] one Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2008 11:42 PM
    Threads

Yeah well, actually, I don't know if they're gonna make an anime out of it, but there's Ueki No Housoku Purasu (Plus), a sequel to Ueki No Housoku. It's in manga right now, so maybe they'll do an anime...
    Last edited by Miss Tsukkii; 01-12-2008 at 08:03 PM.

Rox 'N' RoLL Baby ~
    R.A.I.N.B.O.W.S are awesome =D

Daft Punk Alive 2007!!! <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Tsukkii View Post
    Yeah well, actually, I don't know if they're gonna make an anime out of it, but there's Ueki No Housoku Purasu (Plus), a sequel to Ueki No Housoku. It's in manga right now, so maybe they'll do an anime...
    yeah..... i knew about ueki no housoku plus.......but i don't know where to obtain the manga/manga chapters......if you know any website that have this manga series where i can read it for free...please do tell me......

Closed Thread

Thread Information