AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any ps3ers out there

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

i know but i was talking about only consoles, not pcs and in that passage games out now

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

and btw IM not a PS3 fanboy, i dont have a favorite i was just saying there ARE PS3 games out there to play. And why argue over which one has better games when I have all 3 and can get any game i want?

Member Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang has a reputation beyond repute Professor Chang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2008 10:16 PM
    Threads

Here in Peru i still watch the newest PS3, i'm waiting since the last year , PS2 still is the best console, although the new generation plays RPG on line... maybe some day of the yaer 2008 i should watch PS3 on the peruvians stores

I'm sorry MsAeris Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    Well then, lets point out why your system is by your definition, also garbage. Because if the 360 is garbage, the PS3 is also garbage.

As far as Exclusive RPG's go for the PS3, OMG JOYGASM OVER THE THIRTY FIRST INSTALLMENT IN THE FINAL BUT NOT ACTUAL FINAL BECAUSE THEY KEEP MAKING THEM FANTASY FRANCHISE.
    And Kingdom Hearts. And the third installment of that hasn't even been announced. Only crappy tie-in games.

So aside from that, what SCORE BREAKING SUPER AMAZING J-RPG SAVE THE WORLD FROM A FEMININE MALE VILLIAN AND WIELD A RETARDED HUEG LIKE THE ORIGINAL XBAWKS SWORD DESPITE NOT HAVING THE MUSCLE MASS TO DO SO RPG's will the PS3 have?

Now time for me to be serious, since I haven't been in a while

because this is the list i'm looking at for RPG's on the PS3.
    http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?p...ws&sortdir=asc

So, I count 30, unless my eyes skipped over one.
    1 is cancled, so that leaves 29 RPG's.
    3 of them are Elder Scrolls 4. And thats multi-Console. So that leaves how many? 26 RPG's.
    We have several games there that are(or are going to be) multi-console. I count 15.
    So thats 11 RPG's the PS3 has exclusivly so far.

Now what really bothered me about this post is the fact that you claim the 360
    Well at the moment, it shares 18 with the PS3 (The 15 I counted on that list, Plus oblivion and it's expansions/editions). Note, I did not count RPG's that appear on both PC and PS3 as muli-platform. Only the ones that share both a home on the Playstation 3, and the Xbox-360.
    Now.

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?t...ll&sortdir=asc

Note that this list has 33 entry's in RPG's.
    Now, lets count the exclusives, since we already counted the muli-platform RPG's when we looked at the PS3 list (doing so again would be redundant) And again, games that apear on PC and 360 will not count as multi-platform, as the PS3 was granted the same right (Since not everyone has an UBER PC)

And after counting, the Xbox 360 has 13 exclusive RPG titles announced.
    that is 2 more than the Playstation 3's 11.
    I may be off my a game or two, as it is late, but it's around that.
    Take into account the 360 is a year older if you wish, however aside from Oblivion, it didn't even have an RPG for the first year that I can recall.

So, not only is "PS3 has more exclusive RPG's" false, at least at the moment, it's a stupid reason to pick one system over the other. Especially since most of the exclusive titles have a chance to be crappy. (both 360 and PS3)
    So is picking a system based on an individual game stupid.

*To anyone who purchased an Xbox360 for Halo 3 without even doing research on other games, you're retarded. For everyone who purchased a PS3 only for Final Fantasy or Metal Gear Solid 4, you are also retarded.
    Please proceed to the end of the course where you will be baked, and then there will be cake. Thank you.*

And that can't be confirmed. You won't know it's good untill you pick it up.
    How many Xbox 360 fans were on line waiting for Halo 3? Waiting to finish the damn fight, and see an awsome ending for a horrible cliffhanger?
    few hundred thousand at least.
    Now how mediocre was that ending and how disappointed was everyone?
    For that matter, take a look at say...Lair, that game looked awsome in the previews. It looks fun from the screenshots. And the premise of riding a dragon into battle is awsome. Untill the game came out and sucked.
    Horribly.
    Just because a game looks awsome, doesn't mean it will be.
    Sometimes thats the case, Look at Mass Effect. It looked awsome, and fancy that, it IS awsome.

Really, the only games that you can be sure you'll get get quality gameplay from on THAT PS3 list are Star Ocean 4 (if you enjoyed the previous titles) and.....Can't believe i'm saying this...The Final Fantasy titles. Since those are the only ones that are probably going to be the same interest wise as the previous titles for those who like that kinda J-RPG crap.

You can make the judgment call on series based games.
    If you liked the last 304 final fantasy games, odd's are you're going to love the 2 slated for the PS3.
    If you loved Fable, you'll probably love Fable 2.
    But if the game is new and fresh, and you have nothing to base it on, keep on eye on the game, but don't get your hopes up, or you're going to set yourself up for disappointment.
    This comment is directed at everyone, not just kloud_seven.

And for the record, I don't actually hate the PS3. I just hate PS3 fans and most of it's games. Oh, and the Company that makes it. I hate that too.

And if there are exclusives that are under the radar and not on that list, please share them. Because MOST of the people here probably get all of their gaming info from either Gamespot, IGN, or both.

I didnít pick one system over the other, since I have both. But I do prefer the ps3 over the 360. Iíll be the first one to say that both are lacking in the game department, in my opinion. Okay, the exclusives may be close, but when has Xbox actually delivered a good exclusive RPG? Can you say never? PS3 has Shin Megami Tensei, Star Ocean, Disgaea 3, White Knight Chronicles, Valkyrie of The Battlefield, and omg!!! U CANT 4get that iT hav da fnl fantisy gamz!!!!!!! Thatís nothing, not even half of what theyíre getting, the Final Fantasy series alone is more than what the 360 has to offer in the RPG department.

So like I said, I prefer the Ps3 because of the RPGís it will be getting. The 360ís list on the other hand, is a complete joke.

Social expectations diminish an individual's ability to think as an individual.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

So like I said, I prefer the Ps3 because of the RPG’s it will be getting. The 360’s list on the other hand, is a complete joke.
    Oh noez! da tree sixtee is lacking linear, uninspiring, repeatative, juvenille, strictly formulaic RPG's! Heaven's no! What will we ever do!? We will be forced into playing such games as Gears of War and Mass Effect and...Oh no, I can't even say it...it's too painful...HALO! OH THE HUMANITY! HOW WILL I QUENCH MY INSATIABLE THIRST FOR FEMININE, ONE DIMENSIONAL, WHINY, UNREALISTIC, SELF CONTRADICTING, LEAD MALES ALONG WITH THE INDECISIVE, STREET WALKING FEMALE LEADS!

the Final Fantasy series alone is more than what the 360 has to offer in the RPG department.
    Somehow I am fine with that. They can keep doing what their doing and I'll be totally ok with that.

but when has Xbox actually delivered a good exclusive RPG?
    Mass Effect? Fable is a Microsoft Exclusive, as well as Fable 2 (99% sure, Pete wouldn't let me down)

Furthermore, Fable, to me, is more of an RPG experience than the entire Final Fantasy Franchise.

ALSO, you don't damn a system because it lacks a good library of ONE specific genre. They more than make up for it, oh how can I put this....oh right, making a system I actually enjoy.
    Last edited by Masali; 12-30-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: I LIKE EDITING, OK!?
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

540 Why oh why did you start this thread. Anyway, to stay on topic I too am a PS3 owner. Not fanboy. I have respect for the 360. Though, I prefer a PS3.
    Last edited by AngelWolf; 12-30-2007 at 09:06 PM.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I have respect for the 360. Though, I prefer a PS3.
    I'm pretty sure that violates multiple clauses of the Geneva convention.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kloud_Seven View Post
    I didn’t pick one system over the other,
    Your post suggested otherwise. Why own a 360 if it's garbage?

but when has Xbox actually delivered a good exclusive RPG?
    Last month.

Can you say never?
    Yes. Yes I can.
    Watch.
    Never.
    That was easy.

the Final Fantasy series alone is more than what the 360 has to offer in the RPG department.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    Hardly.
    The Final Fantasy series is a popular RPG series, yes.
    But it's a popular RPG series for the same reason Halo is a Popular FPS title.
    It is easy, anyone can pick it up, and anyone can be good at it, with little effort.
    But there are FAR BETTER RPG's out there than Final Fantasy. On the PS3, 360, and otherwise.

The 360’s list on the other hand, is a complete joke.
    I wouldn't call the 360's list of exclusive RPG's a joke.
    But like I said before, if the 360 has crappy titles, the PS3 is on an equal level of crap.

And don't get me wrong, aside from the crap that is final fantasy, I'd be willing to try everything else on the PS3 RPG list.
    But flat out saying 360
    -Has no exclusive RPG titles
    -Has terrible exlcusive RPG titles.
    -Doesn't release exclusive RPG titles.
    Is the real joke here. Because it's so false.
    And thats what had me rather pissed off. Not the fact that you prefer the ps3's RPG's, that I don't care about. But the fact that you so blatently dismissed the 360's exclusives in the RPG deparment, that is what caused me to rant.

That was the point of my post.
    I can understand dismissing a title. I can understand dismissing a few titles.
    But ALL of them?

Oh, and before anyone brings it up.
    Now time for me to be serious, since I haven't been in a while
    Everything in my post above that was posted for a reason. Before someone comes out and says 'WELL YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF RIGHT HERE BY BEING A HYPOCRIT AND BLAHBLAHBLAH"
    I simply did what Kloud did. Dismiss the PS3 as nothing more than a Final Fantasy machine, the same way he dismissed the 360.
    (But no seriously, I dislike the final fantasy series.)

Oh, and one more question. Have you even done research on any of the 360's upcomming exclusive RPG's? Any of them? At all?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

both systems r strong in different genres, so it just depends on what u play. Shooters r usually popular with 360, while rpgs with PS3.

I'm sorry MsAeris Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your post suggested otherwise. Why own a 360 if it's garbage?

Iím giving it a chance before I waste my money pawning it off for less than half of what I paid for. One thing I do like about it though, is its online play.

Last month.

Finally.

Yes. Yes I can.
    Watch.
    Never.
    That was easy.

Oh thank God, I would have been worried if it wasn't.

Hardly.
    The Final Fantasy series is a popular RPG series, yes.
    But it's a popular RPG series for the same reason Halo is a Popular FPS title.
    It is easy, anyone can pick it up, and anyone can be good at it, with little effort.
    But there are FAR BETTER RPG's out there than Final Fantasy. On the PS3, 360, and otherwise.

I agree that there are plenty of better RPGís than Final Fantasy, but not on the 360.

I wouldn't call the 360's list of exclusive RPG's a joke.
    But like I said before, if the 360 has crappy titles, the PS3 is on an equal level of crap.

And don't get me wrong, aside from the crap that is final fantasy, I'd be willing to try everything else on the PS3 RPG list.
    But flat out saying 360
    -Has no exclusive RPG titles
    -Has terrible exlcusive RPG titles.
    -Doesn't release exclusive RPG titles.
    Is the real joke here. Because it's so false.
    And thats what had me rather pissed off. Not the fact that you prefer the ps3's RPG's, that I don't care about. But the fact that you so blatently dismissed the 360's exclusives in the RPG deparment, that is what caused me to rant.

That was the point of my post.
    I can understand dismissing a title. I can understand dismissing a few titles.
    But ALL of them?

Oh, and before anyone brings it up.

Everything in my post above that was posted for a reason. Before someone comes out and says 'WELL YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF RIGHT HERE BY BEING A HYPOCRIT AND BLAHBLAHBLAH"
    I simply did what Kloud did. Dismiss the PS3 as nothing more than a Final Fantasy machine, the same way he dismissed the 360.
    (But no seriously, I dislike the final fantasy series.)

Oh, and one more question. Have you even done research on any of the 360's upcomming exclusive RPG's? Any of them? At all?

Honestly, very little. but I didn't like what little I saw. Then again i'm the type of person who likes to "SAVE THE WORLD FROM A FEMININE MALE VILLIAN AND WIELD A RETARDED HUEG LIKE THE ORIGINAL XBAWKS SWORD DESPITE NOT HAVING THE MUSCLE MASS TO DO SO", And quite frankly, 360 doesnít have that.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2014 04:40 PM
    Threads

I agree that there are plenty of better RPGís than Final Fantasy, but not on the 360.
    I disagree. The one good RPG i have played on the 360 has been Mass Effect.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I’m giving it a chance before I waste my money pawning it off for less than half of what I paid for. One thing I do like about it though, is its online play.
    Well, at least thats a step.

But not on the 360.
    Mass Effect.
    Brought something new to the genre and had an actual epic storyline, with multiple endings, in depth character customization, and very enjoyable combat.
    Superior.

Then again i'm the type of person who likes to "SAVE THE WORLD FROM A FEMININE MALE VILLIAN AND WIELD A RETARDED HUEG LIKE THE ORIGINAL XBAWKS SWORD DESPITE NOT HAVING THE MUSCLE MASS TO DO SO", And quite frankly, 360 doesn’t have that.
    Well, theres one.
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/...sey/index.html
    Exclusive, from the makers of everyones precious final fantasy series.

You can try that.
    And in an attempt to reach out to japanese gamers, Microsoft has promised more like that.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 12-31-2007 at 01:26 AM. Reason: forgot a quote tag

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

I don't own one. My cousin does, though. The game Assasin's Creed was pretty enjoyable, so I'm not so sure why someone said that there are no games for it. The graphics are more than acceptable, so no complaints from me.

Unfortunately, that's all I can say about it. I wasn't able to spend any more time on it than I had.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2014 04:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Leorina View Post
    The game Assasin's Creed was pretty enjoyable
    it is also on the 360.

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    it is also on the 360.
    That's nice, but since I haven't either of the platforms, I wouldn't know how the controls would differ. I won't talk about what I don't know, so I'll just stick with preferring the PS3 for now.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mass Effect.
    Brought something new to the genre and had an actual epic storyline, with multiple endings, in depth character customization, and very enjoyable combat.
    Superior.

I found Mass Effect to be very enjoyable, like you said, due to the epic storyline and the customization. One thing that did it for me though, were the decisions and sacrifices that the game allowed you to make, it just made me get into the game that much more and it actually had a good ending. On the other hand, I thought the battle system felt pretty stiff, but I like the idea. Besides that though, I think that they executed it well.

Well, theres one.
    http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/...sey/index.html
    Exclusive, from the makers of everyones precious final fantasy series.

You can try that.
    And in an attempt to reach out to japanese gamers, Microsoft has promised more like that

Yes. This sounds and looks like it will be right up my alley. I had honestly forgotten all about it, but Iím glad to see that the release date isnít far off.

Senior Member nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2009 06:53 PM
    Threads

ihowdy new to the thread, i wana say that deadpool is trying to say that u cant say one system is crap because the of one genre of game u have to look at the whole thing, thats games, graphics, etc. my brother owns an xbox 360 and i play it on a regular basis, my girlfriend owns a ps3 again i play that when im not on the 360, i have to say that there are more games availiable on the 360 in my opinion because its been out longer, but i feel that the graphics for the ps3 are much better, iv played games on the 360 then on the ps3 and the ps3 graphics more enjoyable, and i no that the ps3 is so much more expensive than the 360 but id pay it because blu-ray is going to be the next big disc probably and the ps3 is one of the cheapest things to buy that supports blu-ray at the moment, oh and btw iv heard that metal gear solid 4 won't be on the 360 because hideo kojima doesn't like them he has said that he doesn't make games for consoles that aren't worthy or something like that. people please dont hate me thank you.
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog.

MY STUFF
    HELLSING ORDER 3

The King of Kings EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Naruto Sharingan Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2012 07:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HolsteredKnight

[quote=International 4-8818;1933403]Killzone has not come out yet. What are you smoking or looking at?

It is when your brother works for Sony Computer Entertainment New Zealand!.
    Last edited by EonKid; 12-31-2007 at 07:44 PM.

Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

[QUOTE=ANIME-NUT;1935531]
    Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    Killzone has not come out yet. What are you smoking or looking at?

It is when your brother works for Sony Computer Entertainment New Zealand!.
    Then you have a watered down, incomplete version of the game.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I dont think Killzones gonna be any good, and all weve really seen is prerendered crap

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeGoD View Post
    Pfft... Of course this would turn into a console wars thread. Why didn't I see that sooner? I need to quickly make some e-popcorn.
    A MaruDashi Creation

The King of Kings EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Naruto Sharingan Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2012 07:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HolsteredKnight

[quote=-Deadpool-;1935699]
    Quote Originally Posted by ANIME-NUT View Post

Then you have a watered down, incomplete version of the game.

Yeah, but it's pretty close to the full version.I'm only playing the battlefield mode at the moment!.

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

Okay, for the record I have an Xbox 360, but no PS3 YET.

What we've seen of Killzone 2 recently is actual gameplay. They've shown it in ways so that the media would know this because of the bad press not showing at last years E3 caused. It made people believe the first videos were faked. The downside is Killzone was only a good seller because the PS2 has a lack of good FPS games. And I play Killzone, and it just didn't feel right. The biggest mistake was Sony claiming it was their Halo killer. That burned them.

The PS3 is a great system, Sony just made Nintendo's mistake with the N64 and believed their own BS and stuck to their own hardware. The Cell processor was the big mistake. BluRay may have hurt, but its the big advantage.

The make or break area is Japan. Sony has been mounting a great comeback there, but some Japanese companies, like Capcom, have found huge success in America on 360, so it will be hard bringing them back.

The way I see it, this is the worst console battle ever because in the end, we all lose. Great games are gonna come out on both systems, and it'll be painful to our pockets. All I'll say is, don't be a fanboy this generation. Right now Sony is struggling. They will come back, but in the mean time you're missing out on some good games like Bioshock and Mass Effect. Remember, Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo don't really care about YOU, only the money. So don't show any loyalty to them with which system you buy. Buy the system YOUR games are at RIGHT NOW.

I will buy a PS3 when MGS and FFXIII are out. Oh and White Knight Story because Level 5 kicks a$$!

Member L*** is a splendid one to behold L*** is a splendid one to behold L*** is a splendid one to behold L*** is a splendid one to behold L*** is a splendid one to behold L*** is a splendid one to behold L***'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 01:15 AM
    Threads

I just want the nippon ichi games that are going to be on the PS3
    L: that justice will always prevail

Senior Member Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin has a reputation beyond repute Saracin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2013 03:37 PM
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Saracin PSN ID: Saracin651

Well you have time friend since they still aren't done on the PS2

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information