AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: About alcohol (I swear it's mature!!)

Godsend Conspirator Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 09:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    beer=hangovers sometimes and it takes like 20cans to get drunk
    Didn't wanna miss a chance to flex your beer tolerance muscle, eh?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    beer=hangovers sometimes and it takes like 20cans to get drunk
    tequila=nothing the next day but tastes like crap
    vodka=nothing the next day but also tastes like crap
    and most of the time you dont remember most of the events from the night before
    so yeah...
    That's why you -combine- the three. You warm up on beer, then you chug vodka and tequila Really no hangover to speak of, and beer dulled your taste buds so the strong stuff didn't taste so bad.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by poison.ivy View Post
    As I sad... This has to be a mature one, so please try to follow my point, OK? I suppose that the very most of you drinks sometimes, with friends or in special occasions or something like that. And shore, it's fun to get drunk a bit on a party and loose up a bit. But my question is: (1). what do you think about that? Is that OK or not? (3). Is it very bad for your health, could it lead a person to alcoholism in the future? (4)Did you had any bad experiences with alcohol? (5). Have you done anything that you've regret and were ashamed the next day?
    OK, so I have a few questions! These are my guide lines to you. I hope you got my point!!
    1. I think it's no big deal as long as you know what you do and is able to control yourself.

2. A little bit alcohol gives you no serious damage, I think. As long as you are not too over with it, whats the problem?

3. No. I never been drunk badly and never had any bad experience with it.

4. No. When I drink, I know how much I have drunk and mostly I just go home afterwards.

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

1. I think drinkings alright just as long as you dont drive after that drink.
    2. I'm actually alright with drinking [eventhough I dont drink] just as long as the person doesnt drink a whole keg of it in one night.
    3. I think it is very bad for your heath, in the long run it'll get you.
    4. I havent been drunk, I usually ask my dad...more like he asks me if I want some, but he gives me less than a quater of a shot glass.
    5. No
    Derp.

Closed Thread

Thread Information