AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: About alcohol (I swear it's mature!!)

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wow, I didn't expected this much answers. I posted this thread cause I wanna see how people think about this stuff somewhere else. And I must say that I'm happy that your opinions mostly match mine. moderation is definitely the key: it's all about you! AND I'M NOT WASTING MYSELF!!! I drink once a month, maybe twice. I pooked once and I got my lesson: never drink with a thin straw!! And when i drink, it's on a party, not for my emotional needs, so don't worry. Thanks for all your comments! ^^

...and just for the record... Croatia IS in Europe, for all those who don't know.

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by poison.ivy View Post
    (1) Wow, I didn't expected this much answers. (2) I posted this thread cause I wanna see how people think about this stuff somewhere else. (3) And I must say that I'm happy that your opinions mostly match mine; moderation is definitely the key: it's all about you! AND I'M NOT WASTING MYSELF!!! I drink once a month, maybe twice. I pooked once and I got my lesson: never drink with a thin straw!! (4) And when i drink, it's on a party, not for my emotional needs, so don't worry. (5) Thanks for all your comments! ^^

(6) ...and just for the record... Croatia IS in Europe, for all those who don't know.
    (1) Have you posted here much before? We're starved for a chance to spout off our views.
    (2) Done.
    (3) You're certainly not an admirer of mine, then.
    (4) Because frivolous is always so much better.
    (5) Certainly.
    (6) Who said it wasn't?

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    (#1) You may be concious, but you may also be relieving yourself on the side of a dumpster at 2:00 in the morning, and you didn't know when to stop if you're inebriated, fool.
    (#2) a.) It smells like something to be avoided. b.) Dysentery has been around for a while, too. Would you care to sample a bit?
    (#3) I've said before that if I thought it feasible I'd espouse a new prohibition.
    1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.McDoom!: Reloaded
    However, that won't apply in the case of knowledgeable drinkers, such as myself.
    Did i mention that i'm an alcohoized trump with not a bit of will? I did not. So keep that typical hipothesis to yourself, jester.
    2)Dysentery is a disease caused by bacteriological infection. What's your point?
    Edit: Or was it a silly attempt of -ad hoc, ergo propter hoc?
    C) You don't even know what alcohol is, to begin with. You're just lopping from what it's theoreticay described instead of getting to know the stuff and one's reactions to it. If you knew better, you wouldn't make such certes statements in confronts to my persona.
    Last edited by DOOM!; 12-13-2007 at 05:14 PM.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

(#1) You may be concious, but you may also be relieving yourself on the side of a dumpster at 2:00 in the morning, and you didn't know when to stop if you're inebriated, fool.
    (#2) a.) It smells like something to be avoided. b.) Dysentery has been around for a while, too. Would you care to sample a bit?
    (#3) I've said before that if I thought it feasible I'd espouse a new prohibition.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Stop trolling and make a useful contribution once in a while ok.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

- If all it takes to convince somebody to join the Nazi Party is a few drinks, then they were all screwed up to begin with.
    - Greenpeace isn't a haven for drunks so much as imbecilic, overly idealistic zealots.
    No, the second point-thing was that if white-trash drunks were not drinking, they'd be more inclined to do other things with their time, with disastrous consequences due to their limited intelligence. Such as vote Oprah for president, or join a radical political party/association like the Nazi's or Greenpeace (or Both. Think about that for a second).

Also, conceder going into options and switching from the WYSIWYG editor to the Standard. The former turns out a lot of junk BBcode that makes quoting a person lame.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Drinking isn't that big of a deal, laik zomg it's alcohol! Who the hell cares?!

And getting drunk is just stupid.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't need alcohol. If I wanted to loosen up I wouldn't need any help from a drug. Drinking is simply one of culture's failings, that's all.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I give up. I'll never win here, so I'm off...

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

Lets see.....
    I have only drank alcohol for like twice in 2 years so yea Im pretty clean.

Im gonna wait until im legal enough to drink...thouhg im always tempted to drink...one goood....pint of.....

Anyways,My brother and his friends always says,"your first EXP wiht alcohol is ALWAYS a bad one."

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by poison.ivy View Post
    But my question is: what do you think about that? Is that OK or not? Is it very bad for your health, could it lead a person to alcoholism in the future? Did you had any bad experiences with alcohol? Have you done anything that you've regret and were ashamed the next day?
    OK, so I have a few questions! These are my guide lines to you. I hope you got my point!!
    ~ A bit of alcohol won't do you harm...
    ~ It is not bad,unless the person doesn't knows for the lines...Can it lead to alcoholism? Yes,it can,that's why you need to be able to pull yourself back once you realize you've crossed the line...
    ~ Any bad experiences...yes,once,and that time I've realized where my lines are...
    ~ No,what I've done,I've done it...I won't be embarrassed with the things I do...
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Godsend Conspirator Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 09:12 PM
    Threads

I think drinking is okay. If you're getting tipsy everyday, then you might have a problem. But if you can regulate yourself, then why not? Don't let other's tell you what you're doing is a sin. Me personally; my mom started letting me go to parties and stuff at 16. she wasn't born yesterday, she knows what goes on. We had a talk, and she trusted me to be safe. And she was right. Sure, I'd get pretty messed up, but I was surrounded by friends. I never drove, never got in a car with someone who drank, never ran into traffic. I was the only kid at parties who didn't have to hide it from their parents. And while a bunch of other people got too crazy; crashed cars, got girls pregnant...I didn't. I knew I didn't have to hide anything, and that I should have a fun but safe time. Do i think this "be free and party" idea would work for every kid? No, but it did for me.

On that note, I'm turning 21 very soon, and looking forward to getting into the large social scene.

Live and let live people.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

I think your perspective on drinking at 16 will change if you were to live in Europe. Here drinking from the age of 16 is very normal, though you can only legally buy alcoholic beverages like, beer, wine, breezer, smirnoff ice and those sorts of drinks. By law you have to be 18, to be able to buy liquor.
    I think there is nothing wrong with a 16 year old drinking, but the problem is a lot of 16 year olds (and younger) don't know their limits. They binge drink and that is what is dangerous, because it can lead to alcohol poisoning, all the more in the younger than 16 category, because their body is frail and can only handle so much alcohol, until the processing of alcohol stops and they end up with alcohol poisoning and end up in hospital (or maybe even dead).
    I really do think the control on the first age limit (16) has to be more strict.
    Otherwise than that I have no problems with the age one drinks at.

As for me, I don't drink a whole lot. I drink when I go out or when I crave a drink when at home. I don't get drunk, becuase I know my limit. And that's what it's all about. You having a fun time and not disturbing others who are trying to have a fun time as well.

As one last note, I think parents should be way more involved with their children when it comes to drinking. When they strongly appose drinking, the child will be more inclined to drink without their parent(s) knowing about it. Then the child will go out and drink till he/she drops. And then I really think the parent is to blame as well, for not educating the child and not keeping tabs on that area of the childs life.

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

People, Croatia IS in Europe and I KNOW about the drinking laws... but my question wasn't about me, but your opinions... I know my limits and I know just fine when to stop. Except that one time. >_> I don't want you to think about me as an alcoholic, ok? ^^

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And, yes, it isn't good for your health and it will eventually lead to alcoholism or a search for more powerful agents.
    Nice slippery slope you've got going there...

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Nice slippery slope you've got going there...
    I know! Everyone said that 45 degrees of elevation coupled with ice was enough, but I wanted to be sure that I built up some steam, so I used roller skates instead of an ice pick.

You know, you don't have to give a link to explain "slippery slope." I only have difficulties when you post the fallacy in Latin.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 12-14-2007 at 02:05 PM. Reason: ...Who cares?...Really?...Does anyone read this portion?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know, you don't have to give a link to explain "slippery slope." I only have difficulties when you post the fallacy in Latin.
    I am on a mission of enlightenment. Even if you know what a slippery slope fallacy is, there is bound to be someone who doesn't.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    I don't need alcohol. If I wanted to loosen up I wouldn't need any help from a drug. Drinking is simply one of culture's failings, that's all.
    I agree. Except alcohol isn't just a drug its a poison. So when you drink your basically putting poison into your body just to look cool. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't let a venamous leech stick to me for my whole life slowly killing me. Alcohol isn't something thats natural. Its man made and just because its wide spread does not mean its not bad for you. There are plenty of things that are widespread and bad for you. I get the same question asked of me sometimes by my some of friends who tend to lean towards drugs and alcohol. They ask "Why you drink or do drugs its fun." But you know what I don't care. Its a selfish act and I am happy as the person I am. I don't need to put man made things into my body.

On a side note: I do think when your older drinking a bit of wine every once in a while is okay. Its been proven to help you. MODERATION IS THE KEY.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Godsend Conspirator Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 09:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by KibasStalker View Post
    I don't need to put man made things into my body.
    Are you saying you could easily go through life without ANY made made things being consumed/used on your body?

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree. Except alcohol isn't just a drug its a poison. So when you drink your basically putting poison into your body just to look cool.
    But then again, very few things aren't toxic in some way. Even the air we breathe is corrosive. Without the proper antioxidants, we literally rust to death.

Alcohol isn't something thats natural. Its man made and just because its wide spread does not mean its not bad for you.
    The alcohol we drink is man made, that doesn't mean it doesn't occur in nature.

Its a selfish act and I am happy as the person I am.
    Well, it's your body. I say the exact opposite, it's selfish from your surroundings to think of you as some possession.

I don't need to put man made things into my body.
    Everything you eat is man made. Even the water you drink has been processed.

On a side note: I do think when your older drinking a bit of wine every once in a while is okay. Its been proven to help you. MODERATION IS THE KEY.
    Moderation in moderation is the key. Self mortification is not a virtue, it's stupidity. But whatever rocks your boat, if you don't wanna drink, I'm okay with that. Just don't push it on other people.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Moderation in moderation is the key.
    And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the quote of the day!

Thread solved, people, you can return to your homes now.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

Why would you be drinking at 16? That's not permissible....
    ^----That's not true. In Europe at sixteen, its very legal to drink. I went to Europe this past summer and we were allowed wine and alcohol with our meals (and when we went to a teen club that had...20+ year old men in accordance with teenagers.)

It is alright to drink, but like everything else addictive or that can alter perception and reality, do it in moderation. Going out and getting smashed as a teenager is a surefire way to get into a car accident or doing something outrageously stupid.

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

I Don't drink, never have, don't ever plan to in the future. how des tipsy=cool?

then there's hangover- id rather not vomit if i don't have to. ugh.
    and by all means i don't mean that that happens to everyone.

P.s. Everything in moderation? i wont go so far as to say everything...not poison for example.
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

Quote Originally Posted by sadida View Post

P.s. Everything in moderation? i wont go so far as to say everything...not poison for example.

Um, no offense, but poison isn't addictive. =) Try again.

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

oops, i forgot to mention that that wasn't about alcohol and addiction, but that statement in general.
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok im guessing everyone in here bad mouthing alcohol
    has never drank before...((**GETALIFE!**))jk dont get one...
    anyways to be honest its not that bad.. i mean lots of people get really lively and social while drinking and i on occassion hear alot of i love you's going around while drunk with people...and on that extremely rare occasion youll wake up next some random broad.. ;D
    but idk .. for me it couldnt and will never be an everyday thing...
    its just not that great...
    beer=hangovers sometimes and it takes like 20cans to get drunk
    tequila=nothing the next day but tastes like crap
    vodka=nothing the next day but also tastes like crap
    and most of the time you dont remember most of the events from the night before
    so yeah...

KEEP IT HERBAL!!! DONT DO DRUGS!!
    //peace

Closed Thread

Thread Information