AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: About alcohol (I swear it's mature!!)

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up About alcohol (I swear it's mature!!)

As I sad... This has to be a mature one, so please try to follow my point, OK? I suppose that the very most of you drinks sometimes, with friends or in special occasions or something like that. And shore, it's fun to get drunk a bit on a party and loose up a bit. But my question is: what do you think about that? Is that OK or not? Is it very bad for your health, could it lead a person to alcoholism in the future? Did you had any bad experiences with alcohol? Have you done anything that you've regret and were ashamed the next day?
    OK, so I have a few questions! These are my guide lines to you. I hope you got my point!!

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Hooker Boots yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko....... is infamous around these parts yoko.......'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 01:58 PM
    Threads

what do you think about that? its okay but don't get out of hand with it

Is that OK or not? yea if you don't go crazy with it and if you don't get drunk because you might just be a diff person then people wouldn't like you

Is it very bad for your health, could it lead a person to alcoholism in the future? yea only if you go crazy its nothing like cocaine or taking pillz and stuff like that its the least people can worry about with as long as they don't go out of hand with because then it'd really suck

Did you had any bad experiences with alcohol? yeah but i was the victim like this guy was drunk and saying crap to me so i hit him with a stick a lot then his personality was still wack but he stayed away from me =]

Have you done anything that you've regret and were ashamed the next day?
    i regret nothing everything i do has a reason ^^
    ------------AF Family-----------
    cousin- messengerfrom hell

tell me if you want to be on? <3
    PerfectionQueenie~

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Why would you be drinking at 16? That's not permissible...
    And why, exactly, would it be better to be drunk? I'm nearly insane as it is; I don't think anything impairing my judgement would be good AT ALL. Looking around, I'd say the same goes for the general population (go to Wal-Mart and look at the vagrants - you'll soon see things my way).

And, yes, it isn't good for your health and it will eventually lead to alcoholism or a search for more powerful agents.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

I don't know about drinking rules in Croatia, but generally I know that Europe is more liberal when it comes to minimum drinking age, yet I believe you shouldn't be drinking at your age.
    You think you can handle it but believe me you can't. When you are more mature and have mature responsible friends, then maybe.

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

Well for me i find nothing good or nice in drinking.I like to drink some beer or wine with my friends but just a smal amount!Dont make the mistake of drinking to much its bad for your health!I know a few friends who got drunk well it looks funny but one of them fell asleep and couldnt wake up!Now thats crazy and not good!I dont aprove geting drunk but a litle is fine by me!They even say that a glass of wine is good for you!So sure drink but dont overdo it!I da bez preterivanja! lol

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    Looking around, I'd say the same goes for the general population (go to Wal-Mart and look at the vagrants - you'll soon see things my way).
    You're assuming that they'd be more useful if they were sober? I'm glad drugs exist for the people who can't handle reality. A) It lowers their lifespan and B) they become more likely not to try things like Voting or joining Greenpeace or the Nazi Party or something.

That said, I don't drink myself. I'm no teetotaler, I just don't know anyone I could stand being around sober long enough to get drunk with.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Drink is good, nu? Funny that you started this thread, i just put my Absolut in the fridge (after a few mouthfulls) and BAM, i finds a thread about alcohol. (just like the thread: i'm not kidding).
    The only thing i can't stand about acohol are these goddamn laws that prohibit you to drive after you've had some. I say that's stupid.
    Like, there's this Bar, with no motel in the back, right in the middle of a (cca.)20 Mi-long extra-urban street. Besides coffee, Coke and Orange Juice, it also sells alcoholic beverages. People mostly go to the bar for the booze, right? So, why the hell is this bar located in a place that's only reachable by personal automobile transport (no busses going there) when they KNOW you're not suppose to drive after drinking, and they don't have a motel to say they'd keep you for the night...?

Anyway, petreceţi bine c&#226;t durează băutura!
    Last edited by DOOM!; 12-12-2007 at 04:58 PM.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD has a reputation beyond repute bopXD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

oh this is great cause i'm learning this right now XD. but to the point, yeah there is a possibility that you can become an alcoholic and being drunk...not cool (not that i have been but i have a friend who is occasionally). it's a psychoactive drug, a depressant and can lead to risks such as cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal disorders, liver cirrhosis, several types of cancer, fetal alcohol syndrome and fatal overdose. so, let's just say...drink maybe a little like eternal said, but don't get drunk.
    avie and siggy done by angelic_assasin

AF family:
    BF- Freedom Core
    Bro- Soul Crusher
    Neighbor- ReccaReichiri16
    Cousin- ChibiSasukex

If you want to be a part of my family, PM me.

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

i persosanly hate alcohol. it has ripped my family apart and has resalted in years of pysical, sexual and emotional abuse. maybe some pepole handle it better than others but not my family. i dont ever want to drink besides on a holiday or somthing. so my opinon? i hate it, but its all in the past i have forgave but i will never forget what has happend to me and my family. nuff said
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Overall, no i do not drink. It does not bring me pleasure. I did not have any bad experiences with it, it was my dad who influenced me not to drink. My dad was an alcoholic and long story short bad things happened so it has influenced me to not drink.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I think everything is okay in moderation. Moderation is the key. But people should NOT drink and drive-that's a good way to get killed.

Personally I have no interest in alcohol and I won't touch the stuff with a ten-foot pole-not even on New Year's.

The only thing i can't stand about acohol are these goddamn laws that prohibit you to drive after you've had some. I say that's stupid.
    And THAT is just the type of attitude to put you behind bars...or worse-in a casket. T_T

Like, there's this Bar, with no motel in the back, right in the middle of a (cca.)20 Mi-long extra-urban street. Besides coffee, Coke and Orange Juice, it also sells alcoholic beverages. People mostly go to the bar for the booze, right? So, why the hell is this bar located in a place that's only reachable by personal automobile transport (no busses going there) when they KNOW you're not suppose to drive after drinking, and they don't have a motel to say they'd keep you for the night...?
    Then that's the bar's fault, not the laws of D.U.I. The bar owners are the ones being stupid.
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 12-12-2007 at 05:47 PM.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Its fun to get drunk? That'll be the day.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2016 05:43 PM

People convinced they need a little influence to act kinda loud and crazy.
    feed your monster

BuLmA's Neighbor DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM has a reputation beyond repute DaSOCOM's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2009 11:43 PM
    Threads

It's amazing to me how a thread like this could prosper considering that the average age on this forum probably hasn't yet surpassed 17.

Now my views on alcohol? I freakin' love the stuff. I got two bottles of Captain Morgan (light and dark), a bottle of Grey Goose, Jager, and Jose in my fridge. In my cupboard I still have some Kona Liquer and other stuff. Why? Because I finally can!!

So ya, I tend to get plastered every night. Making up for the nights when I couldn't in the past and the nights where I can't in the future. But I'm getting pasted at home, where the biggest danger is walking up the freakin stairs to my room.

So to you people who flame alcohol for all these problems; it's not the alcohol. It's the stupid idiot imbibing the stuff and failing to maintain control of himself that's to blame. Because I evidently have no problems being a socially acceptable drunk.

Peace,
    DaSOCOM

New Bro : Anime Master
    Cute lil' sis: zyronet
    My son: kingdomhearts_tom (boy do I feel old now...)
    cool sister: ~*midnight_serenity*~
    wikked (as in wikkedly awesome) sis: ~*Lady_Kikyou*~
    long-lost brother: lordrellik8
    Da Cousin: Kawairashii hikari
    Smarter Older Sister: Capernicus
    Cute Widdle Daughter: Kitsune~girl
    The Neighbor:BuLmA`
    Death Princess on hold due to life.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, I don't drink alcohol. Frankly, I don't care if someone wants to drink but please, just stay away from me. Drunk people are scary. >.> Yeah, it's not alcohol's fault, it's the person's fault for losing balance. It's the person's loss, not the alcohol. No, I've never had incident regarding that and I regret nothing.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I agree with Crimson Moon.Stay away from me if your going to drink or else I will be forced to unleash 3 years of Kick Boxing on you!
    Hiya!^^
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

This would have been a better pay2post thread imo.

Being drunk and drinking is of course over glorified, I'd say I drink once a month? It seems inevitable I'll drink more once I move in the apartment next semester, but I'm not one of those people who drink to the point of throwing up, and then brag about it the next morning.

If you drink too much your liver will hate you, among other things. So, health issues is another reason I drink in moderation.
    A MaruDashi Creation

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Well after drinking every week when I finished school [I don't do this now], I'll just say that getting drunk isn't always swell. Things happen as you let your guard down and you'll do things that are funny as well as things you will regret later on.

Drink a little but don't get drunk. You'll enjoy everything much more if you can remember ALL of it the next day.

PS : To those who say you can't have fun. I disagree. I've had tonnes of fun BUT I have also experienced the opposite.
    Last edited by MomijiTMO; 12-12-2007 at 10:25 PM.

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

wow you're 16... mmm.... I'll reserve my comments about the age bit but I guess it all boils down to what you're drinking for....

Drinking while you're miserable, in my case, led me to addiction... because I was miserable, I went to parties once a week, then twice a week and then because no one would go out with me more than twice a week, I started taking shots of drinks at night to get a buzz. Then more shots and soon I found myself unable to sleep without those shots or terribly restless during the day...

I stopped drinking when I realized I finished way too much alcohol in my kitchen cupboard. I began to realize the bad effects on my health and decided to substitute my needs for a nightcap with other things, like writing, talking to friends and playing games... now that I'm happier the urges aren't there anymore and I only drink on festive parties or celebrations...

bottom line? again, it all comes down to you and how you handle it....but i think using it to fill in a gaping hole in your life will definitely lead to some problems as per what my experience has taught me

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Nisi malo mlada da to pijes?

I almost never drink, and I can't handle heavy drinks. The smell of most liquers make me want to be sick. All I ever drink are the very light and very sweet stuff, and even then only a bit, since I dislike feeling tipsy.

I'm not sure if this topic will be allowed in Misc (Pay to Post maybe, since it's a more "mature" forum in general), due to how many young members post here.
    Last edited by Ollie; 12-14-2007 at 01:30 AM. Reason: correcting my non-Englisg
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    You're assuming that they'd be more useful if they were sober? I'm glad drugs exist for the people who can't handle reality. A) It lowers their lifespan and B) they become more likely not to try things like Voting or joining Greenpeace or the Nazi Party or something.

That said, I don't drink myself. I'm no teetotaler, I just don't know anyone I could stand being around sober long enough to get drunk with.
    - They ARE sober, more often than not, which makes me fearful of their drunken-states. It's frightening...
    It would also help the smell a bit if the devoted drinkers went easy on the booze early in the morning.
    - There is no requirement for sobriety to vote in the U.S. If you're in Chicago, you can vote even if you've been dead for half a century.
    - If all it takes to convince somebody to join the Nazi Party is a few drinks, then they were all screwed up to begin with.
    - Greenpeace isn't a haven for drunks so much as imbecilic, overly idealistic zealots.
    - It DOES lower their lifespan...huh...maybe you're on to something!
    - They might not be so pitiful had they not fried away their precious few brain cells to begin with. I don't know for sure if they'd be decent people, but...it couldn't be as bad...

I actually think most alcoholic drinks smell horrible, and since smell has a great deal to do with taste, I've never had any inclination to drink.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 12-13-2007 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Fat Fingers

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

I'm 16 and I drink sometimes.
    Wow.
    Big
    deal
    I don't care but alcohol now taste back since the last time i got drunk and stayed nauseated for 3 days.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

Yes, I drink once in while but I know my limits. I've only seen other people get wasted and I don't want to follow their lead. Anyway, like 小美ドクロchan said (and other people after her), moderation is the key. If you're drinking and you're feeling tipsy, then I guess is time to switch to soda or something like that.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Then that's the bar's fault, not the laws of D.U.I. The bar owners are the ones being stupid.
    It's not their fault, it's the law's, government and economy! Poor fellows probably can't afford opening a bar in a big, competitive city. Even a small piece of earth in the middle of nowhere costs to have, around these parts.
    Why does Autogrill have restaurants/bars all over the highways? Same reason, only they're filthy rich bastards instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    And THAT is just the type of attitude to put you behind bars...or worse-in a casket. T_T
    YOUR response is the one I would incriminate against; and, if I'd have to be the one to end up in the casket, good ridance, at least i had things done my way. However, that won't apply in the case of knowledgeable drinkers, such as myself. Even if inebriated, i don't loose complete touch with conscienceness, i know where things can get out of hand and i know how to stop.
    I still don't see why almost all users are SO repulsed about drinking. It's been around the existence of man for millenia and it will keep going on. Why do they overly believe and redundantly dramatize what laws and medical advices say? "They can't drink now because they're one year below the legal limit, even though their body weight won't increase much in a year, and they'll be as immature as allways, when they reach that age"?

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.McDoom!: Reloaded View Post
    (#1) Even if inebriated, i don't loose complete touch with conscienceness, i know where things can get out of hand and i know how to stop.
    (#2) I still don't see why almost all users are SO repulsed about drinking. It's been around the existence of man for millenia and it will keep going on.
    (#3) Why do they overly believe and redundantly dramatize what laws and medical advices say? "They can't drink now because they're one year below the legal limit, even though their body weight won't increase much in a year, and they'll be as immature as allways, when they reach that age"?
    (#1) You may be concious, but you may also be relieving yourself on the side of a dumpster at 2:00 in the morning, and you didn't know when to stop if you're inebriated, fool.
    (#2) a.) It smells like something to be avoided. b.) Dysentery has been around for a while, too. Would you care to sample a bit?
    (#3) I've said before that if I thought it feasible I'd espouse a new prohibition.

Closed Thread

Thread Information