AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Smackdown Vs RAW 2008

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

Post Smackdown Vs RAW 2008

Game Title: Smackdown! Vs RAW 2008
    Date Of Release: Tuesday, November 14th 2007
    Console: Nintendo Wii

SMACKDOWN! VS RAW 2008
    I purchased my reserved copy of Smackdown Vs RAW 2008 for the Wii console. This game is a great step forward compared to the ’07 version released earlier this year. For Wii players, they would enjoy this more because it’s a fully interactive game, you must move both the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in order to complete certain maneuvers.

For wrestling fans, I believe they would enjoy this game the most because mainly of the graphics and the introductions to new wrestlers that were not featured in the ’07 version of the game. New wrestlers like CM Punk, Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, And Extreme Expose Member Kelly Kelly From ECW. Also they have updated the entrance themes of certain wrestlers.

They have also brought up a few wrestlers that should have been introduced in the ’07 version but were not. If you’re a Hardy Boy fan then you’ll be glad to know that the game makers have introduced Jeff Hardy into the game, no more Jeff Hardy CAWs (Create A Wrestler) Anymore people. The one thing most fan’s were hoping for was all the Diva’s when in fact they only brought 7 into the game.

Mickie James, Maria, Kelly Kelly, Melina, Candice Michelle, Torrie Wilson, And Ashley Massaro.

Bad Qualities
    There is a sour note in the game, every game has bad qualities but I was disappointed in the sour note in this game. Unlike all the other versions, for story mode (Main Event in game) it’s a horrible story mode version compared to the other games. If you were looking for story mode cutscenes and voices etc then this isn’t the game for you. They excluded that from game play due to the fact they needed more space for the new wrestlers, not to mention all the different arena’s.

Well one thing I liked the most was the new selection of Arena’s to wrestler in. They have everything from RAW to Smackdown! To ECW. They also have EVERY PPV that WWE & ECW have put on the air since New Years Revolution. This includes recent one as well. Like one PPV you might remember known as Cyber Sunday, they added that in. They also have old ones like December To Dismember.

Overall this is a great game if you want to play it for the wrestling and not for story mode. But into order to unlock wrestlers and PPV Arena’s you MUST complete story mode and make it to Main Eventer. The graphics overall deserve a 10-10 rating, they made it so sharp you could literally see the wrestler sweat when they do their entrance.

My Rating Of Smackdown Vs RAW 2008: 10 Stars
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    The Question Is, What Do YOU Think Of The Game If You Own It.

Any Fans That Dont Own The Game Have Questions? Ask Away Either In This Thread Of PM Me And Ask!

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Godsend Conspirator Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus has a reputation beyond repute Caelus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2011 09:12 PM
    Threads

I have this game for 360, I also have 2007.

I always make myself, as does my uncle and brother. I'm a total badass, as usual. My type is Showman/High flyer. My finisher's are Vertabreaker (badass) and TKO (Just as badass). Me and my 3 friends are in a stable called the "Four Horseman", paying homage to the original. Wooooo! We wear primarily black/gold, and all have the 4 Horseman logo. Besides me, my friends, and family; I just made Abyss from TNA.

Wow he took FOREVER.

Had to practically do his mask from scratch, replacing parts of it with skin colored symbols. Also had to shrink down some designs and turn the color down for the "stitching" look on his shirt. Made/altered 2 tattoos to make his right arm one. His finishers are practically dead on, and I am uploading his actual real entrance music to my 360 now. Man, he's such a badass.

I have an almost all Chris Jericho entrance, but the beginning is Tazz. I come into "Clash on the big Bridge" by The Black Mages (Gilgamesh's Theme) While the music is starting up, you don't see me (Thanks for being late Tazz^) and when the guitar kicks in, so does my Jericho entrance. It's a thing of beauty.

Oh, don't ever pick "Daniel" for your announcer name. You will be called "Danielle", and be totally emasculated. Just ask my brother xD
    Last edited by Caelus; 12-18-2007 at 01:07 PM.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU GIVE THIS PIECE OF CRAP AN 10/10?

This game is horrible! I played it, and two days later returned it because it sucked so bad.

Create-A-Wrestler: The CAW was just plain terrible. The ability to make custorm characters was increased in difficulty. Things were *** backwards, tatoos would come out OVER clothing unlike in 07 that they didnt, you had to either have NO tattos or turn them off, which turning off certain stuff was made WAY HARDER for no reason. The purchasing moves was made way to difficult. If you wanted to make an strong character, you BETTER be ready to play for an LONG LONG TIME, and probably LOSE a lot of matches unless you have two controllers or want to play the other person and puposely lose so you get more fame. Then the fatigee system between days, training and matches made the game WAY HARDER.

WWE Shop: Just like the real one, everything is over priced for absolutely NO REASON. In the old versions superstars cost you at max 70 grand if I'm correct, now they gost upwards of $210,000 and you're on SIX MONTH CONTACTS. Whatever you get paid when you sign, is what you get paid every week. So if you go from 0 to 50 popularity (2G a week to 10 G a week with a new contract) you'll only get paid 2 grand an week. Making buying stuffi n this game WAY TO HARD.

Roster: This roster is by far the weakest roster they ever come up with, the Legends were all jokes. You want to see the roster. Okay check this out.

Playable:

Ashley (All Systems Except Mobile)
    Batista (All Systems)
    Bobby Lashley (All Systems)
    Candice Michelle (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Carlito (All Systems Except Mobile)
    Chavo Guerrero (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Chris Masters (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    CM Punk (All Systems Except Mobile)
    Edge (All Systems)
    Elijah Burke (All Systems Except DS and Mobile)
    Finlay (All Systems Except Mobile)
    Gregory Helms (All Systems Except Mobile)
    Hardcore Holly (PSP Only)
    Jeff Hardy (All Systems Except Mobile)
    John Cena (All Systems)
    Johnny Nitro (All Systems Except Mobile)
    JTG (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Kane (All Systems)
    Kelly Kelly (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Kenny Dykstra (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    King Booker (All Systems Except Mobile)
    Marcus Cor Von (All Systems Except DS)
    Mark Henry (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Matt Hardy (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Melina (All Systems Except Mobile)
    Michelle McCool (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Mickie James (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Mr. Kennedy (All Systems Except Mobile)
    MVP (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Randy Orton (All Systems)
    Rey Mysterio (All Systems)
    Ric Flair (All Systems Except Mobile)
    Sandman (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Shad Gaspard (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Shawn Michaels (All Systems)
    Snitsky (All Systems)
    The Great Khali (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Tommy Dreamer (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Torrie Wilson (All Systems Except Mobile)
    Triple H (All Systems)
    Umaga (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Undertaker (All Systems)
    William Regal (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)

Legends:
    Bret Hart (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Eddie Guerrero (PSP Only)
    Jim Neidhart (PSP Only)
    Mick Foley (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Rick Rude (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Roddy Piper (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    The Rock (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Sabu (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Sgt. Slaughter (PSP Only)
    Stone Cold Steve Austin (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Terry Funk (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)

Non-Playable:

Armando Alejandro Estrada (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    JBL (All Systems)
    Jerry Lawler (All Systems)
    Jim Ross (All Systems)
    Joey Styles (All Systems)
    Jillian Hall (DS Only)
    Johnathan Coachman (All Systems Except Mobile)
    Lillian Garcia (All Systems Except Ds, Mobile)
    Maria (All Systems Except Ds, Mobile)
    Michael Cole (All Systems)
    Mickie Henson (All Systems)
    Mike Chioda (All Systems)
    Nick Patrick (All Systems)
    Shane McMahon (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Stephanie McMahon (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Tazz (All Systems)
    Theodore Long (All Systems Except Mobile)
    Tony Chimmel (All Systems Except DS, Mobile)
    Vince McMahon (All Systems Except Mobile)

Missed the cut:

These are WWE superstars who didn't make it in.

Balls Mahoney
    Beth Phoenix
    Big Daddy V
    Boogeyman
    Brett Major
    Brian Kendrick
    Brian Major
    Brooke
    Charlie Haas
    Cherry
    Chris Benoit
    Chuck Palumbo
    Cody Rhodes
    Daivari
    Dave Taylor
    Deuce
    Domino
    Funaki
    Hornswoggle
    Jamie Noble
    Jillian Hall
    Jim Duggan
    Jimmy Wang Yang
    Kevin Thorn
    Kristal
    Lance Cade
    Layla
    Matt Striker
    Mike Knox
    Nunzio
    Paul London
    Rob Van Dam
    Robbie McAllistair
    Rory McAllistair
    Santino Marella
    Shannon Moore
    Shelton Benjamin
    Stevie Richards
    Super Crazy
    The Miz
    Trevor Murdoch
    Queen Sharmell
    Val Venis
    Victoria

A TON of people got left out, despite being better draws. Vince McMahon wanted them to release this travesty in time for the holiday rush. He didn't care who the fans wanted to see in it, he doesn't care that since they HAD to rush and delete every single possible way to create Benoit was in, that the game would still be glitchy and very poor.

Challenges were really random and incredibly stuipid but about HALF were easy. I don't want to make an custom title with platnium an the most expensvie of everything just so I can get that one reward.

The graphics aren't even all that good. I still get an ton of glitches and mistakes when I played it.

This is the simply the worst WWE they ever put out, and I'm a guy who bought and still plays WWF No Mercy on the 64, this game beat that one out BY A MILE. This game is chuck full of glitches, it should NOT have come out AT ALL. It should have stayed on teh shelf until they could properly take otu benoit, fix the mistakes and add in better characters. Plus story mode is teh ONLY reason people play it in teh frist place. This one is just way too difficult and way to boreing. I wanted to jump from Smackdown to RAW since teh story line in Smackdown sucked, but every time I said "F*** smackdown, I'm going to RAW" it put me on Smackdown with an new contract. This game sucks, and so do you if you actually LIKE THIS GAME. It'S JUST PLAY HORRIBLE! DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IF YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR YOURSELF OR WRESTLING.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Member Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47 has a reputation beyond repute Codename 47's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 01:11 AM
    Threads

Smile

I played the demo and...is it me? Or is the AI really easy? I played many different matches and used different characters and I won every time. Also, I'm disappointed in the roster list...guess I have to wait another year for a reasonable wrestling game.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Fire Pro Returns is superior as far as gameplay is concerned, but only if you enjoy having 500 CAWs to play around with.

Fortunately for me, I do, and it's only 20 bucks. Ignore the terrible box art and buy that instead.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

N64 Fan For Life zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2009 04:10 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: sweet oh oops......

Wink

Not a big wrestling fan my self but I do enjoy the game
    Stuff I'm a Fan of: N64DD, N64, Beta Games, Nintendo, mii, Game Rare, Sega, AVGN, Nostalgic Critic, Pokemon, Star wars, The Simpsons, King Of The Hill, anime, Charmed, Pixar, Disney, 90's cartoons, Sonic The Hedgehog,

Things I'm Obsesed Over: N64DD,N64, Beta Zelda, Beta Games,Mii

I ABSOLUTLY HATE:The typical teenager, stereotypical my space pics, High School musical

Senior Member gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

I've always loved Wrestling-games. When you play 'em with your friends you don't really try to beat the crap out of your opponent. You just try to make the fight good-looking.

My sigs and avas

Need a friend? Just send a PM

N64 Fan For Life zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock has a reputation beyond repute zorarock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by gaburieru View Post
    I've always loved Wrestling-games. When you play 'em with your friends you don't really try to beat the crap out of your opponent. You just try to make the fight good-looking.
    Lol ya some times I try too hard and make the fight look funny lol
    Stuff I'm a Fan of: N64DD, N64, Beta Games, Nintendo, mii, Game Rare, Sega, AVGN, Nostalgic Critic, Pokemon, Star wars, The Simpsons, King Of The Hill, anime, Charmed, Pixar, Disney, 90's cartoons, Sonic The Hedgehog,

I ABSOLUTLY HATE:The typical teenager, stereotypical my space pics, High School musical

Senior Member gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zorarock View Post
    Lol ya some times I try too hard and make the fight look funny lol
    That is fun as well^^

My sigs and avas

Need a friend? Just send a PM

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by gaburieru View Post
    That is fun as well^^
    creating a freak of nature is also fun

Closed Thread

Thread Information