AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: mom needs help...

Member luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 08:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default mom needs help...

my mom has been going on an anime rampage and was wondering what types of anime are best. Right now she is looking for something in the category of Fruits Basket or Ouran High. Please nothing like super kawaii(she doesn't like it).

♥ Red Haired Boy jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle has a reputation beyond repute jewel2sparkle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2008 06:02 PM
    Threads

Errr. Right now, it looks like she's into the romance animes but really all types are good as long as you find a good show in that genre.
    ~I'll never wish on another star again~

Just another crazy girl...
    hungry for your
    hot love

Member littlekitty has a reputation beyond repute littlekitty has a reputation beyond repute littlekitty has a reputation beyond repute littlekitty has a reputation beyond repute littlekitty has a reputation beyond repute littlekitty has a reputation beyond repute littlekitty has a reputation beyond repute littlekitty has a reputation beyond repute littlekitty has a reputation beyond repute littlekitty has a reputation beyond repute littlekitty has a reputation beyond repute littlekitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2008 09:56 PM
    Threads

La Corda D'Oro. If your mom liked Ouran, she can't go wrong with this one. Like Host Club, this series is a reverse harem with good character development and lots of Bishies! (See my review of La Corda D'Oro for more details)

Live. Love. Laugh. Give. Learn. Dream. Read manga. Watch anime.

I luv Irish+mac n'cheez NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar has a reputation beyond repute NovaStar's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2009 02:25 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: No Wii

I'd Recomend the Tenchi Series, there's a lot of it, and it's classic and you should watch it, and yeah. Go pick it up before Geneon's stock is gone from every store :-p
    If Anyone has a question about the Anime Industry, be it "What to buy?" Or my opinion on a certain topic. Feel Free to IM Me.

Note: Please make it ledgible and readable before you send it(No Chatspeak please)

Note: Any Questions on "Where can I get things for free" or Piracy issues: Will be met with a Fist of an Angry God(Ignored)

Member luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun has much to be proud of luvtoshikun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 08:47 PM
    Threads

thanks! everything i suggest to her she doesn't like lol.

Closed Thread

Thread Information