AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My Very First Siggy

Junior Member sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 09:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My Very First Siggy

Okay, well, I just want to show me very first siggy ( the one I currently have)

It's not that great compared to everyone else's siggy's, but just wanted to show you guys my very first one ^^

A collage of my fave anime boys: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...llageecopy.png
    No actual hard work done, just wanted to show them

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That looks really good! The fairy, the word, and the colors all go together very well! Keep up the good work!
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

I really like the look of that sig nicely done
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

Member ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Midnight~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2009 10:17 AM
    Threads

That's great for a first sig! O.O I like the bit where the fairy's hand is and the sparkles are floating up near your username, it goes nicely. ^^ Its like a cool Winter sig ^o^

Junior Member empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN has a reputation beyond repute empty_WiTHiN's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2007 01:50 AM
    Threads

I like the pic and the effects..but The picture is not good enough..u could make another pic a much better sig I think
    thanx anyways

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Not bad.
    Next time, add a border, find some brushes and play with them and learn how to blend the text.
    You could always just add a drop shadow on it. Keep it up.
    Can't wait to see you improve.

Senior Member The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2011 04:23 PM
    Threads

Looks like a stock pic to me....Like you copied it and added the text...If not then great job....Nice start I guess...

Have 7 years of bad luck. Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

wow amazing! the background, the character and the word matches perfectly!!
    cant wait to see more ^^

* My Fan Arts * | Set by me | Now take requests

Closed Thread

Thread Information