AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: -one winged cerberus-

Senior Member darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 01:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default -one winged cerberus-

Some of my fan arts

Here are two Haji drawings
    http://one-winged-cerberus.deviantar.../Haji-71560211

http://one-winged-cerberus.deviantar...lored-71560271

Cait Sith
    http://one-winged-cerberus.deviantar...-Sith-70450937

and a Kakashi I drew for my sister
    http://one-winged-cerberus.deviantar...atake-71560452

I've just started doing fanart (usually I work on original designs), so critizism and critiques are most helpful.

Member nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2011 05:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ManyMuchMooses

first off haji rock! great job on the shadding and the faces. on the second one of haji i think that is sholders ( forgot how to spell that) are a tad bit to wide but over all they are great keep it up =)

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

The Cait Sith one is my favorite, so i'll comment on that one.

Overall, I love it. Love the shading, love the face, love the whiskers especially, but i'm not so fond of the hands. The one gripping the orb thing looks like paper. It doesn't have much form. Notice how the fingers almost follow the side of the orb thing. They need to bulge a little more sy it gives the impression that the fingers are round.

You're art is pretty, good. Continue, you have potential. =3

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I luffs the 3rd one!!! Christmas kitty <33333 lol xD
    your pretty good, so keep it up! =~.^=

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Good job. You did Kashi pretty good. I love how well you colored the hair.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Senior Member darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 01:10 PM
    Threads

Thanks everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by akari_aurion View Post

Overall, I love it. Love the shading, love the face, love the whiskers especially, but i'm not so fond of the hands. The one gripping the orb thing looks like paper. It doesn't have much form. Notice how the fingers almost follow the side of the orb thing. They need to bulge a little more sy it gives the impression that the fingers are round.
    This makes a lot of sense! I'll have to remember that. I'll probably re-do the fingers/hand when I have more time.

-I have a new drawing done. It's a Bleach one celebrating the Holidays.
    http://one-winged-cerberus.deviantar...liday-72590739

Member cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 05:27 PM
    Threads

very nice i love the art. keep up the good work!

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

Oh neat! I love your Haji- and that Bleach Christmas one also- very cute.
    You do really well. The only tip I can give is when you're coloring/shading, to go section by section, instead of trying to color it all at once- I do the same mistake, but I'm not real big on coloring my pics anyway so I'm lazy on improvement there- but for you, if you like coloring/shading- that would be my tip to you to make your art EVEN better than it already is. Wonderful work.
    Slit your wrists and worship Keroppi.

Member Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy has a reputation beyond repute Mistygemmy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 08:45 PM
    Threads

The bleach christmas one is pure love <3 adorable, seriously ==== amazing art ^__^

Closed Thread

Thread Information