AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe?

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager View Post
    1. Not all living things need oxygen.. like plants..

2. How do you know that there is no oxygen on other planets.. we dont even know the composition of the other plantes in our solar system.. much less the uncountable number of other galaxies..

3. There is oxygen on other planets, on Mars for example they found ice on the surface and for those who dont know: Ice is frozen water and water's chemical formula is H2O.. which is 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 OXYGEN atom..

1.The sun is a very small star and although it is close, it is only one of the trillions of stars in our galaxy.. so there is no need for one to be close to our sun because there are an infinite number of others.

1. since when is being able to travel to Earth a requirement of being alive? we are just saying that there is life somewhere else.. a bacterium is alive, although i doubt that it can travel at the "speed of sound"..

and another thing.. you must be either:

A. stupid
    B. uneducated
    C. extreemly narrowminded
    D. a kid
    E. all of the above

not meaning to be rude..
    Heeeeeeeey. I'm a kid, and I know not everything needs oxygen, not everything needs the sun and that there are millions of sun-like stars out there. I know you don't need to make a visit to Earth to be living.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Member Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 11:19 PM
    Threads

Yeah, I think they exist. I don't know much about science an all this stuff.. So I dunno if its true but I heard there are little gopher like creatures living on the moon. I think that counts as a type of 'alien', an they obviously don't need oxygen to live since there is no oxygen on the moon.

Envy the Dead

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meiras View Post
    they do believe, want to know how I know why?
    Think of dimensions, whenever you make a stick figure, whenever you make anything resembling something of life, you make an alien.
    they may not be of our dimension, but you know they are there, because its on your paper!
    thats what I say
    (Anything we create from 2-D has life, even if its not showing qualities here)
    What a sad, sad attempt at trying to sound deep and profound. You. Fail. Nothing scribbled down on a piece of paper has life in the scientific definition of the word, however, as a person who loves to create stories and draw, I believe it has imaginitive life and contributes to intelligence and the expansion of the mind. But nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    Heeeeeeeey. I'm a kid, and I know not everything needs oxygen, not everything needs the sun and that there are millions of sun-like stars out there. I know you don't need to make a visit to Earth to be living.
    Seconded.

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 12-06-2007 at 07:40 PM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2008 02:16 PM
    Threads

I believe aliens exsist because, out of this huge universe, there has to be some life out there besides us.

Senior Member Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2007 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess View Post
    What a sad, sad attempt at trying to sound deep and profound. Nothing scribbled down on a piece of paper has life in the scientific definition of the word, however, as a person who loves to create stories and draw, I believe it has imaginitive life and contributes to intelligence and the expansion of the mind. But nothing more.

Seconded.

love
    dani
    dude
    It has a life in another dimension so-to-speak. If an object is drawn into another dimension that doesn't correlate with it, and alternate is made in another dimension... that is what I believe choose what you will
    Follow me, into the darkness

I will show you the path.

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Nagoyaka
    Join, have fun, and tell them Nagoyaka referred you

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I believe their existence is probable but irrelevant until we encounter solid evidence of them.

That's what I say about a lot of things, though.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

heh. In my previous post, I guess I didn't really answer the question asked in the first post of the thread. I believe life somewhere else in the universe is more than possible. I also believe that our wanting to find new life is helping us to reach further into our knowledge and abilities, and contributes to our will to discover new things, though I realize it is not the only thing that compells us to explore. Simply having the possibility of gaining more knowledge is good enough for me to allow my imagination to toy around with the idea until we know for sure.

@ Meiras: What other dimension? It's a piece of paper.

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 12-06-2007 at 08:05 PM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras has a reputation beyond repute Meiras's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2007 08:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess View Post
    heh. In my previous post, I guess I didn't really answer the question asked in the first post of the thread. I believe life somewhere else in the universe is more than possible. I also believe that our wanting to find new life is helping us to reach further into our knowledge and abilities, and contributes to our will to discover new things, though I realize it is not the only thing that compells us to explore. Simply having the possibility of gaining more knowledge is good enough for me to allow my imagination to toy around with the idea until we know for sure.

@ Meiras: What other dimension? It's a piece of paper.

love
    dani
    dude
    The second dimension, flat, in actuality there, there is no depth
    Follow me, into the darkness

I will show you the path.

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?Nagoyaka
    Join, have fun, and tell them Nagoyaka referred you

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aliens very likely exist. However, we probably could not communicate with them, due to the fact that we developed on possibly radically different planets. For example, take away sight from the aliens. Without sight, another sense takes over. Smell, or hearing. Their concept of the universe would be radically different from ours because they can't see it. Even if they could hear us, it's unlikely we would be able to understand each other. Really, the only common ground is in mathematics.

Also, if we're dealing with smell aliens, experiment by farting and seeing what they do.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Depends on how you define aliens.
    It's not like I truly believe, but I think there's a possibility. The outer space has something yet to offer.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2014 10:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meiras View Post
    The second dimension, flat, in actuality there, there is no depth
    There is no "second dimension". We do not live in the third dimension. The notion of discrete dimensions is just a confused misconception, popularized by badly written science fiction.

We live in three dimensional space. Two dimensional space exists withing three dimensional space. Any (flat or not) surface is two dimensional space. Any line (crooked or straight) is one dimensional space. Any point is zero dimensional space.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Of course aliens exist. They talk to me sometimes...

{ [Etsy Shop.] [Poetry.] [Art Thread.] }
    Set By
    Seung-Li <3

Senior Member Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 08:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager View Post
    1. Not all living things need oxygen.. like plants..

2. How do you know that there is no oxygen on other planets.. we dont even know the composition of the other plantes in our solar system.. much less the uncountable number of other galaxies..

3. There is oxygen on other planets, on Mars for example they found ice on the surface and for those who dont know: Ice is frozen water and water's chemical formula is H2O.. which is 2 hydrogen atoms and 1 OXYGEN atom..

1.The sun is a very small star and although it is close, it is only one of the trillions of stars in our galaxy.. so there is no need for one to be close to our sun because there are an infinite number of others.

1. since when is being able to travel to Earth a requirement of being alive? we are just saying that there is life somewhere else.. a bacterium is alive, although i doubt that it can travel at the "speed of sound"..

and another thing.. you must be either:

A. stupid
    B. uneducated
    C. extreemly narrowminded
    D. a kid
    E. all of the above

not meaning to be rude..
    Just to clarify exactly what I ment there. True that I do not believe that there is life on other planets but that is my opinion.

About how fast a spaceship has to go to travel all the way here if there billions of miles away. I was refering about how people often says that they have seen a strange spaceshipe or even be abducted and then the mysterious spacecraft just vanished into thin air.

Just to let you know I actually have chemistry so dont go insolting me that im uneducated. I actually do 87% in that subject and about the finding of ice on Mars is true and NASA believes that there were once life on that planet, however many astronauts searched the planet many times and never found any trace of life on it.
    In memories of LikeNaruto.com, the best Naruto site/Social Network ever created

Senior Member JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2008 05:06 PM
    Threads

I don't doubt the existence of aliens, but I don't obsess over it either. If they want to come and play with us, then okay. :/

I have the feeling that God created more intelligent life than just what we see on Earth.
    I am JuicedUp, aka Wark_Ento...

----
    Anime Mangatism Forums - JOIN if you're a manga artist!
    ----

"They say that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well, I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people." -- Eddie Izzard

Sophitia Alexandria Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2008 08:42 AM
    Threads

Well as long I dont see it with my own eyes and touch it, then they dont exist.

Senior Member JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp has a reputation beyond repute JuicedUp's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2008 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal_Love View Post
    Well as long I dont see it with my own eyes and touch it, then they dont exist.
    It's okay to be doubtful. Everyone has a different way of thinking. ^^
    I am JuicedUp, aka Wark_Ento...

----
    Anime Mangatism Forums - JOIN if you're a manga artist!
    ----

"They say that guns don't kill people, people kill people. Well, I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people." -- Eddie Izzard

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, my scientific side, said no.
    But my supernatural side said, yes, they probably do, because we don't know whatever is out beyond our world.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 04:20 PM
    around that corner hiding in the trash can
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i wish TT_TT

An off-the-wall topic, but I'm rather skeptical about the whole extraterrestrial thing, but you never know.

Awesome set from Toboe-chan!
    " Do not follow in my footsteps, I run into walls. "
    Dats true <.< >.>

Click here to level up my card!

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

The universe is big. There has to be.

Whether they are intelligent is another question.

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 11:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    1) There is no "second dimension". We do not live in the third dimension. The notion of discrete dimensions is just a confused misconception, popularized by badly written science fiction.

2) We live in three dimensional space. Two dimensional space exists withing three dimensional space. Any (flat or not) surface is two dimensional space. Any line (crooked or straight) is one dimensional space. Any point is zero dimensional space.
    1) Here, here! You tell that fool!
    2) Four dimensions. Time counts too.

I have no doubt that there is life elsewhere in the universe; I seriously dount that any alien life has made it to Earth.
    It's that simple, really.
    Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

The universe is a VERY big place, and our galaxy is a VERY small part of it. There are places out there that we have absolutely zero knowledge of, so there's actually a good chance there's also life that we have zero knowledge of.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

I think Eris is the closest thing to an alien we will ever encounter.
    ████████████

Jose101's Chevalier #4 rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper has a reputation beyond repute rubberbabybuggybumper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 12:11 PM
    In Hamashimura's "dungeon"...if you know what I mean
    Threads

I'd like to think there is other intelligent life in the universe. The chances that throughout the entire universe, that we are the only intelligent life, seems very unlikely. We don't even have a map for all the regions in our galaxy, let alone any other. There is a high chance that with the numerous galaxies, one of them has at least one planet that has life. And remember like doesn't have to be in the form of advanced civilizations. Alien life can be a form of algae or bacteria.

So with that I will leave you with one of my favorite movies:

"I'll tell you one thing about the universe, though. The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space."
    ~Jodie Foster as Dr. Ellie Arroway, Contact
    ~Yay! This is the first sig I ever made!~
    Wanna be friends? Just drop me a line.
    My family is in my blog. Pm me to become a member.
    The more the merrier!

Senior Member Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

Seeing as the Universe is so large, I do not doubt that life-forms exist off of earth. Therefore, I believe aliens exist, even if they are not intelligent.
    Nøytral
    følelsesløs
    Min logikk kretser
    Blir skadet
    Ved en landeplage av følelser!
    Hva kan jeg gjøre?
    Alt jeg trodde jeg var ...
    Jeg er blitt mer.
    Mer menneske; et annet cog i maskinen av livet.
    Hvorfor kan jeg nyte dette?
    Jeg er så forvirret ...

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

(?_?) I do believe in aliens as I believe in Angels or ghosts. Do they visit earth? I think that will be a waste of time...but probably they do so. I do believe in aliens, and I do not think I need visual proof. This question is like when people thought the earth was flat... The possibilities are out there, I will not be surprise that the some aliens are humans as well just that they are in another planet and have come up with different aspects thanks to evolution. I would not be surprise that aliens are among us. I am a believer O_o and maybe I have watched too many movies, but I do believe in many things, and the question of time wasted on traveling from galaxy through galaxy, well Uh there is also the question of Time travel, or the blending space sort of making like a portal to go faster..YAy...Anyways to make things short, I DO BELIEVE IN ALIENS...

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information