AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Leviathan

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: Shukusen is one of the Amazonian Ladies-in-Waiting weapons taught to those close to the Amazon royal family. A Shukusen is a “fan”, silk on steel ribs that are often engraved or pierced with a design. The outer ends of the ribs are very sharp, acting as a thrusting weapon when the fan is closed and as a slashing weapon when it is opened. Traditionally carried by the Amazonian Ladies when they don’t wish to be seen with a weapon. *note:I did not create this weapon. I got it from a book by my favorite author.

BIC: Lily woke up to two birds fighting over a piece of bread outside her window. She realized it was late afternoon as they flew off towards the smell of freshly baked bread. Sitting up Lily rubbed her head, there was a dull aching from all the magic she had used the day before. I got to start practicing my magic more. I really didn’t use enough for it to hurt. She got dressed in more commoner clothes and headed down stairs for a bite to eat, she was ravished. Lily ate her food in silence by the fire. She watched the men and women come and go drinking and fooling around. She wished she had got run around like the young teenager she was, but duty had always nagging at her mind. When she was almost done with her tankard of lemonade a handsome young man swaggered over to her table.

He sat down in front of Lily smiling mischefiously. He said in a smooth voice, “Bartender will you please fill this beautiful young lady’s tankard with some of your finest ale.” Lily took out her fan and opened it wide covering her nose and mouth revealing only her eyes.

“I’m sorry mister, but I don’t drink and I think its time for me to go to bed,” Lily said kindly clearly rejecting the man. As she got up the man grabbed her wrist and gripped it a little harder then necessary. Lily tried to pull her hand back, but the man pulled her closer to him.

“Then I think I’ll join you,” he said trying to kiss her. Lily glared at the man and swiped at his face with her “fan”. He stepped back grabbing his face in pain. When he took his hand away there was a line of blood on it. “You horrible little wench. You don’t know whom your messing with. I’m very high up in the court of the Rogue. Isn’t that right boys?” he said to Lily all nasty. Lily looked around a rough looking crowd of men were standing up and looking her way. She noticed that the young ladies that had sprinkled the inn earlier had disappeared. Lily readied her “fan” for an attack.

“I don’t care if you’re the Rogue himself. Read my lips, I-don’t-want-your-company. Leave me alone,” Lily replied sharply, edging towards her rooms trying for an escape. She was fast and strong especially with her shukusen, but there were a lot of them and only one of her. Plus I can’t really risk letting these guys or anyone know who I am. You never know what they might do with that knowledge, she thought worried.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 12-09-2007 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Forgot to use spell check before, pasting it in.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

OOC: I think that's my sign :P

BIC: After resting a few minutes Zenak quickly made his way into the inn where he was staying. He hoped they would take longer then he expected to search the surrounding buildings so that he could get some sleep. He walked in just before the inn keeper locked the door and recieved a wierd look by the inn keeper. Zenak closed and locked his door and kept Crecento leaned against his bed, just in case.

Luckily the loud knocking on his door never came. Zenak wasn't even sure if they knew what or if he had stolen a book an dthey might have just given up thinking the trouble too great. However, Zenak doubted his luck to be that great. His dreams were uneasy, filled with battle and sorrow. It was as if he was watching his whole life in fast motion but skipping the resting and the good times. As if this whole movie was a tribute to his fighting and less honorable actions.

Zenak woke up in sweats to realize it was a lot later then he had wanted. By the light seeping into his room it seemed like late afternoon. But Zenak didn't have time to mellow in his bed, guards were bound to look for him. Then he heard the sounds of a loud altercation ont he first level of the inn, where the bar was. By the voices it involved men and a women. Zenak was surprised. Zenak grabbed Crecento and secured it on his back before pulling his large cloak over the remainder of his body.

Zenak was out of the room not even 2 minutes after waking up. Zenak wa sused to movign quickly especially after rest. Zenak descended the stairs just to be intercepted by a man that stood in the stairway. Zenak looked at the scenery and it wasn't a pleasant one. Chairs and tables had been unsettled and men had started to surround a man and a girl. However, the hostility was definitly placed in the direction of the girl so Zenak assumed the man int he middle was their leader. The inn keeper was hiding behind his counter, swearing under his breath.

The young lady was wielding a strange weapon resemblign a sharp fan. As much as Zenak was intrigued by the women's weapon, her attire was a much better indication of her personality. Like him, she had something to hide, like him she was about to go off travelling and because she had no back-up, she was about to travel alone. Zenak liked her the moment he analyzed a few key parts. She definitly had spunk and Zenak wasn't going to let these men beat the pulp out of her because they could swarm her like useless ants.

"May I pass kind fellow?" The man baring his route turned around and pushed him slightly backwards and with an annoyed tone attempting authority said: "Go back to your room sir, this is none of your concern."

"But i must pass..." The man unsheathed his sword and his the flat of the blade in his hand. "No you don't."

"So be it..." In a second Crecento was out of its sheath and the man was headless. The head fell and rolled to the side as his limp body fell to its knees. Zenak would have had the element of surprise if one of his comrads hadn't turned around at that precise moment and quickly alerted the others before Zenak could reserve him the same treatment. The men quickly seperated into two groups, half ocmign towards Zenak. "What only half of you? pfft all of you wouldn't land a punch on me. Plus violence against a lady? Your moms wouldn't be proud."

Zenak smirked as a lone man decided to show off and charge on Zenak. A quick sidestep made the man's blow miss and hit the ground hard and then Zenak's counter-attack ended that man's life. "Whose next?" But this tiem they were slightly smarter and all charged at the same time. Numbers are irreleveant... Zenak didn't even move and the face on the bandit's faces when all their swords hit a sphere of light that had appeared around Zenak was priceless. Zenak then swung Crcecento which created a line of shadow energy that cut all the men infront of him at the chest level.

The men infront of him fell into two pieces and Zenak took a few steps forward. His hood was still up and Crecento's demonic flames burnt through his cloak without damaging it. He looked somewhat scary and some of the men who had turned around and saw their friends chopped up into pieces and him coming towards them lacked the courage and simply ran off screaming. Zenak could sense that this girl was more powerful then she looked. He decided to let her have her little fun. Zenak mostly wanted to see what powers she posessed. Worst come to worst if she failed his expectations he could always step in.

Zenak addressed the girl. "Now you show them..." Zenak waited for the brawl to continue.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Ren finally made it in front of the Medic center.The place seemed barren and very bleak.It seemed exactly like a place that was suppose to house sick people.The only thing that disturbed her was the fact that bandits were around here.She didn't feel like fighting right now and especially since it would be a little harder since she was carrying someone at the moment.

She walked in slowly only keeping her attention in front of her since at the time,the moon wasn't as radiant and she couldn't see her best in this place.
    "Excuse me,"
    There was a lady behind a desk who looked very old but she aslo had the look of someone who was homeless.Her clothes were tattered and she was very dirty.To much to seem like she should be working in a medical center.
    "I need help.....this person i'm carrying has serious injuries and is in need medical help as of now."Ren sounded very demanding.
    "Oh,yes well I will call someone out to the front now to take him back on a stretcher......."
    "Thankyou...........By the way,I can't help but ask,.......why is this place so weird?"
    "What do you mean?"
    "Well for starters this place is filled with bandits,inside and out,the people who work here seem to all look like there actually homeless people,and I can't help but feel this place is hiding something....."
    "Oh don't worry about those bandits,there always around here,and for your acusations I don't know anything of what your talking about."
    "I thought you wouldn't......"Ren said.even though you couldn't see her eyes you could feel that they were piercing the womans eyes as of now seeing that she looked down out of distraction and kept twittling her hands behind her back.

Two men with a stretcher came into the front.They motioned as to say "place him on here". Ren walked forward and stuck him on."I may have my doubhts about this place but this is the only one I could find." Ren thought."Well i'll be back soon." Ren said as if he could hear her.

When Ren walked out front she was hit on the side of her head hard.She shook her head fiercly and backed away even though she couldn't see where.She pulled the cover off her eyes and grabbed her chain.She didn't have expression at all.Just the look of happiness in her eyes."Thanks guys,I was bored and you guys were really starting to tick me off by just standing there the whole time.You saved me the trouble of having to figure out a way to start a fight with you."Ren said silently but it sounded as if it echoed.

One of the bandits came in front of the others.
    "We really don't care about you lady.We just had heard what that man you brought in had said and we are against it.Since our plan is to go in there and kill your friend,your the only thing thats standing in our way of doing that.......so DIE!"
    The bandit swound hard at Ren with huge axe.She simply put on a slight smile and trew the chain as it rapped around him.She smiled and drew him near as she took the short sword and jabbed it in place of his heart.He fell without saying anything.Ren grabbed it out and asked"Now,who else wanst to try?"
    They must have all thought that attacking her as a team would kill her.It now 5 to 1 and guessing that 5's a bigger number they must have thought they would win.She laughed as she rapped back up the chain and only used the sword part.She clashed with two of them and slid under them stabbing the both of them from the behind.She then grabbed the chain out and pulled the weapon out of one of there hands and stabbed him as well."Only two left."She trew the chain around the other two and dashed forward stabbing one in the heart and the other the same.

"Heh,not even a challenge."Ren said.
    "Now I think they should probably be done in there,so I guess i'll just wait for them to bring him back to the front."Ren walked inside and stodd against the wall waiting.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Yay( ^.^ ) I really do love to roleplay!!! Okay I had a suspicion about geldings and so I am changing the horse from a gelding to a mare because I forgot geldings are “barren” male horses. I want my character’s horse to be female so you can see my conflict. I will be changing it in all my posts if anyone cares, though I doubt they will…

Lily noticed that the numbers around her had somewhat decreased. She wondered if someone had come to help, but she didn’t dwell on that thought long. A middle-aged man came at her left side with a knife. She gracefully closed her Shukusen around the knife and threw it at the man to her right. The blade hit cleanly in the shoulder causing him to fall back bleeding.

Lily felt a sharp pan in her side; blood trickled down from a minor injury in her abdomen. She was furious at herself for forgetting to cover her back and turned around. She closed her Shukusen and thrust at the man who had cut her side’s leg. He dropped his knife with a screech of pain. The man’s friend tried to come to his aid, but Lily reopened the fan slicing across her adversary’s chest. He looked at his chest for a moment before he fell in a faint.

She turned her attention to a man in front of her. He charged wildly at her, a club raised above his head. Lily jumped back so she was seated on a table. When the man was in range she lifted her feet and kicked hard. He relaxed his grip on the club as he doubled over in pain. The club flew into the air and hit another man right on the nose.

The man that had been hit then picked up a man in front of him. He accused him of throwing the club and punched him squarely in the face. After that the inn erupted, it turned into everyone for themselves. People attacked each other with chairs and tankards, anything they could get their hands on. Lily inched away from the fighting, heading for the stairs when the handsome young man, who had started the fight, walked up to her a sword in hand. He sneered at her; still thinking that because she was a woman couldn’t wield any sort of weapon.

Lily saw it in his eyes and scowled. The man swung at her clearly no real idea to what he was doing. Lily caught the blade in her shukusen and pushed. The man pushed back until they were body to body. It only looked as though he had the upper hand due to his height advantage, but do to her magic and Amazonian blood she had greater strength. With one more push and a flick of the wrist he lost control of the sword and backed away almost dropping it. Lily took this time to take out her aggravation of being forced to fight. She sidestepped him as he swung again at her stomach. Quickly Lily hooked her foot underneath his legs. He tumbled down to his knees dropping his sword. Not even letting him realize what had happen Lily swiped her open fan across his private area. The man screamed in pain.

Lily was now tired of the fighting and had no patients for another attempt to kill her. She closed her shukusen and tapped him on the head with the handle. He fell to the ground unconscious. Lily sighed and leaned down letting her hand hover just above the spot where she had cut. A light blue glow surrounded her hand as she healed the cut she made on his privates. She didn’t heal it all the way though so the cut would leave a reminding scar. Let him try and explain that to the ladies, she thought smugly.

With that Lily skulked to the stairs. When she looked up she found a very curious sight. A very creepy person was standing on the stair finishing off one of the rough looking men that had meant to attack her. She looked up and down the stair finding corpses and unconscious men moaning.

“I don’t want to fight you, but if you don’t let me pass you won’t like the results,” Lily said in a calm voice her eyes glaring up at the person. She prepared her shukusen, but felt she would not need to use it.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Azazel woke up to the burning ache of fire flowing out from his skull. The world was spinning horribly and parts of it were beginning to blotch out altogether. He put his hand to his head to try and still his brain which was spinning horribly in his head. He felt the cloth of a bandage and tried to remember what had happened. He had a vague memory of making a speech, he had been doing well when... a flash of red. He had bled... there had been blood, and water, and black fire... but in what way were these related? He looked at his hands and tried to order his thoughts. Suddenly the rock flash through his mind. Yes... it was the rock that had caused the blood and the rock must have been thrown, right? And the person who had thrown it was... some sort of old man? yes that was right. But then...punches flew into his mind but he couldn't draw back enough to see who was throwing them at who and where he stood in relation to them. Water... water was involved... water reddened...reddened by blood? Whose blood? His? Yes...yes it had been his blood in the water. He had been bleeding, rock, skull... blood yes that explained the wound but what about after that... forest... forest? possibly... and he had fallen...blackness.. but not firey blackness, empty blackness.

He sighed, this was getting no where. He began to sit up but pain forced him back down. He looked around but nobody was in the room. Gently he tried to lift himself up again and this time was able to sit up. Some one came in to the room, "Finally up? You should have been concious and standing a long time ago... you don't have any illness or diseases so your not sickly... just a poor constitution?"

He almost let a wan smirk creep across his features. His race had a poor constitution. It was unavoidable. But he didn't let that slip out. "Seems so... spent too many nights burning my candle to melted wax while pouring over metaphors and the like. I guess its starting to have an adverse affect on my body. But my duty must be done no matter the cost?"

The nurse smiled gently, a faint blush tinging her cheeks for reasons that Azazel could not fathom. "Well, take care of yourself... I don't want to see you in here again because you're not taking care of yourself."

He gave her an agreeing smile and she stared at the floor clutching her clip board. he swiveled on the bed and stuck his feet over the edge. Standing up, he stretched gently and began to work out the slight tinge of nausea that was still flooding over him. "Have a good day" he said to the nurse as he passed her and she returned the farewell in a whisper which he couldn't make out.

But than she said something else, her voices strange when she said it, as though the words were distasteful to her, "Your..um... girl-friend is outside. She brought you in after you got hurt."

"Oh? I wasn't aware I had one... but thank you... I'll have to speak to this individual." He wondered who it could be. Perhaps Ami had decided to follow him against the orders of the Cult after all? She had been threatening that when last they spoke but Azazel had manage to talk her out of it. If indeed she was following him it would be a rare time when someone change his or her mind after Azazel had convinced them otherwise. He looked around outside but rather than Ami it was some other girl that he did not recognize. She had a cloth over her eyes but Azazel did let any of it set him aback in the least.

"Are you the girl that I've been hearing so much about? Carried me here from the bed in the wildness? If so I really must thank you. Some way mayhaps that you may be repaid and my honor can be somewhat restored to its former luster? "
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ren turned her attention twoards Azazel vice.She was recently just having head hang down looking as if she was staring at the dusty gray ground.

"Yes..........I found you passed out in a grove.I had heard from a child what had happened and he asked me to help you.So I did,but its pretty ammazing to me,I regularly wouldn't do something like that,but for some reason I did."She motioned her hands in front of her and cracked them.She had been standing there for so long ,that she almost fell asleep standing.The moon was shining a little more radiant now.She smiled and took the shading off her eyes.

"Thats better,I can see again.Now anyway,no I really don't think you can.I just came back here from the Moon Kingdom,but there wasn't really anything there for me,so I suppose I have nothing in need of doing."
    Ren stretched up and then finally leaned against the wall.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry, Short post. >.<

BIC:
    He took the man's hand and bowed again lightly. " So where are we heading to my new found companions? " He asked calmly as he looked to them both, his red cherry eyes widening like a cat's eye.

As he awaited a response his mind went off into what he thought was the world within. Inside it was as if he stood in a garden of flourishing colors so bright, and yet so melancholy with bright and deep blues and silver glazes as well as deep crimson hues. He looked upon each of the flowers and the roots as well as grasses upon the ground, this was him in a way thinking and calculating everything as one.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: A horse is a horse lol...

BIC: Zenak looked very intently at the girl as she fought. She was obviously experienced with brawiling but she lacked much experience. She left herself open too often and that wepaon of hers oculd cause much surprise but an experienced fighter could quickly find many weaknesses to a fighter as reckless as her. She also aimed for body parts instead of hitting vital organs. Of course if you didn't want to cause death thatw as the best way to go but in this situation it could have turned sour if just a few of these men could have decided to pick up their swords after having one of their arms chopped off.

The last thing Zenak noticed was her surprising strength even though she was obviously smaller then her opponent she managed to quickly overpower her enemy. Zenak could feel a certain magic behind that power but an untamed one, an untrained magic. When she finally managed to dispose of the people around her Zenak saw her wear and wondered how long she could have kept that up. Her wound in her leg hadn't been severe but she was lucky that opening could have cost her her life. Her rudamentary healing skills seemed to be very useful to her.

She definitely had spunk adressing him like that and still showing courage despite being so tired. However, Zenak doubted she would have showed the same courage had she seen how easily he had disposed of the men that were now bloody corpses around him. Zenak was definitely not looking very trust-worthy anyway considering his covered face, the dark fire burning around his arm and the dark blade in his hand.

Zenak pulled back his hood with his free arm and with a smirk replied: "Don't judge me lightly young lady. These foes had no mastery of magic nor swordsmanship. In your current state I doubt you could take down any kind of magic user. However, fortunately for you I have no gurdge against you. You may do as you please." Zenak stepped to the side liberating the way to the stairs. But just as this happened two guards entered the inn. When they saw all the dead bodies and Zenak standing there with a bloodied sword they automatically freaked out.

Then another guard joined them and pointed at Zenak yelling: "It's him, that's the guy who broke into the castle!" One of the guards ran out and soon the inn was flooding with guards. The inn keeper decided it was safer to remain behind his counter until things calmed down. Zenak passed his free hand through his hair and let out a sigh. He had hoped to be long gone but now he would have to deal with more guards. The guards then noticed the girl and let out a surprised scream. "He kidnapped a nobel! Alert the royal guard this guy is a psychopath!" A nobel?

Zenak took a quick look at the girl and then back at the guards that were slowly moving towards him. He knew if he stayed here soon there would be a whole cavalry of guards sent on him. Zenak grabbed a pouch of gold that hung from his belt under his cloak and threw it over the counter right on the inn keeper's head. oops... He then let out: "That's for the damage!" He saw the inn keeper's intrigued look but before anybody could react Zenak ran towards the wall to his left.

A guard stood infront of him but zenak used his magic to send him flyign to his right. He then concentrated light magic into his free palm. "Judgement!!!" A huge beam of light was sent from his palm directly into the wall of the inn. A huge explosion followed which raised a cloud of dust. Zenak ran through the hole he had formed into the inn's wall and looked around and found what he was looking for. He rushed towards the stable and jumped on a saddled horse. A few complains by the stable's owner were quickly silenced by a bag of gold.

Zenak quickly rode out of the stable and took a quick left away fromt he guards and the castle. Zenak tapped his cloak to find the black book was still in his inner pocket. He then resheathed Crecento which stopped the dark fire from running along his arm. He rode on quickly, without looking back. Where to now? I guess that little book will tell me...but for now I need to get away.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azazel smiled, it was his normal gentle smile, that blazing brilliant and glowing even in the night. He took her words with ease, he had gotten used to being people's "exception", many people had defined him as an exception to whatever principles they normally had and while he did not know why that would be he had gotten used to it enough that he didn't let it phase him. "I'm glad that I was your exception, a lowly Apostle, such as myself, is hardly deserving of the accolade, "Exception". But, if you do not mind my prying, what is on such as you, newly come from the silver-swept sights of the Moon Kingdom, doing here in the Star? I did not think that this was a place for the wandering tourist but then I am not as familiar with the local historical knick-knacks as others might be."

"But please... you would insult me if you did not give me the chance! I do not wish to live in dishonor." he said earnestly with a soft graceful hand motion underlying his honest. "Surely there is some task i could bend my voice toward? Some dead words stuck upon your lips I could pry from their saliva-coffins and make dance in this soft moonlight? Or perhaps some enemy that will not be convinced of your righteousness and is in needing of a gently light of truth to guide him towards you mindset? Are you sure, I would not mind a brief detour from my work as an Apostle and I doubt very much that my humble and meager skills would be much missed."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh I wish I could tell you why I left from the beautiful Moon Kingdom but I can't just tell anyone.It could cause problems for me if you told people who I were."

Ren shook her head slightly.She stared in another direction not paying attention twoards Azazel.She spoke softly and continued her attention somewhere else.
    "Well if you really wanted to help...............That would probably be asking to much but i'll ask anyway.First,do you know the history of the Twilight Clan.I suppose just about everyone should know who's ever been to the Moon Kingdom seeing as when you arrive they tell you not to go twoards the part of the Moon Kingdom that is near a forest."
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azazel waved his finger chastisingly, "tsk tsk, it's 'who I am' or 'who i was' not 'who I were' Please, you'll find your points get conveyed with greater beauty and clarity if you elucidate them with proper linguistics."

Azazel sighed, "I can't say I'm familiar with it no... I'm of the mindset that race is irrelevant. and so I don't take the time to study them. If a person's race means they have more abilities to contribute that is nice but what matters is that they are loyal to all life and that they are willing to put all their effort towards the greater good. How well they can accomplish this and the means they use are less pertinent. Why? Are you one of this clan of which you speak and if you were how does that affect anything?"

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ren sighed.
    "Well I guess I could tell you.Yes i'm apart of the clan.I just needed help in finding someone.You don't have to help me in finding this person.It wouldn't matter to me anyway.It doesn't really affect anything.Its just that it would help clear my name if you helped,and that would affect me I suppose.

Ren motioned her left hand onto her chain.She put the other hand behind her head.she started thinking of what she should to next wether he helped her or not.She smiled at the thought that she would actually probably get something acomplished but that could just be another fantasy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheana stood up and began walking outside the forest.She smiled as she had actaully gotten something acomplished in some time.She was a better fighter now she thought.

She walked on a dusty path twoards the Star kingdom."Maybe I should take a rest somewhere, or find something that could just keep my attention."
    Sheana stuck her sword back in the sheath and went inside a small .She went inside a small bar.She sat ina chair that squeaked if you sat on the edge.She placed some money on the counter and ordered for a tea.She smiled as she grabbed it and began drinking it.She said thanks and made her way outside the bar.

"Now what?Theres nothing else I suppose I could do except find a place to sit for a while."She walked closely to what seemed to be a fountain.She saw that quite a number of people were gathered around this place as if something had happened.She noticed people weren't near the fountain,so she went over to tak a look.She looked inside and saw some trace amounts of blood blended in with the water making it a soft clear red.
    "I wonder what happened here......." she said as she started walking away.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You come in the wake too?" Zoroaster asked the girl at the fountain... He had come back to the fountain for it was a good as place as any to start his next journey. He had made contact with the collective conciousness now he needed to find out more about these scrolls he now needed to collect. So he had come here hoping that the wake of the speech would turn over some clues as people loosened their tongue to talk of the events.

The girl had an odd look about her and he hoped that might signal some sort of expertise in what he was hoping to learn. "You missed a good speech." Maybe she would know of the scrolls... If not... no harm done.

Azazel smirked, "Of course I will help. Unlike some of the less...exemplar Apostles, I practice what I preach, that mortals must stand by each other and help where they can. If I can help you I figure I will have done a good deed no matter what your position. Besides..." he said letting his smirk grow a little "Sounds like this journey of yours will take us to distance places and several Kingdoms... which is what I'm doing anyway. As long as you don't mind if I stop to make a few speeches along the way then I'll be doing my job anyway. I'm sure they won't mind terribly if I don't make my speeches at the appointed locations as long as I keep up the path of the mendicant."

"My Lady Lev" said a soft, gentle, and masculine voice within the Leviathans mind, "I have felt something. I fear that their are...emotions brewing within the world that could bring you harm. Please, my lady, allow my to go a try to slacken them, if we dally I fear more lives will be lost later, and I do not wish for too many deaths. But as always, my lady, I will leave it to your discretion."

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sheana turned around a little stratled by the voice.She was paying attention twoards somewhere esle and didn't notice her surroundings.

"Umm No" Sheana said shaking her head shyly.
    "What do you mean by I missed a good speech.Who was giving one" Sheana said with her full attention on Zoroaster.

"Okay great then.I guess we could start moving by tomorrow.I'm just in the mood to sit out in the moon right now and perhaps even sing something."
    Ren walked out the door.She guessed if was going to really help than he would follow but than again he could find her later.She shrugged.

"Oh yeah and you could do what you want while were traveling."She said it lightly and smiled as she walked her way to a grassy field near by.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Monad shrugged, "I don't know his name. Some guy, just came in and started speaking and I liked the speech... inspired me to get to work... past couple weeks I've just been sorta drifting... not able to think of what to do... but now" Zoroaster grinned and clenched his fist, "I'm going to right the injustice of this world...though..." he sighed, "I still don't know the specifics of how I'm going to do that. Something about scrolls and what not."

"This world you people live in is rather confusing... nothing here makes sense even if its based on predictable laws of kinematics and relativity." He let a a wan smirk over take his face as he wiped his hands on his blood stained shirt.

Azazel followed her not really knowing what else to do. He'd already given his speech here and besides the market would be empty this late at night. He smirked good-naturedly, letting a gentle humor flow over his features. "Singing? Sounds like something out of a story... though I think I'm supposed to discover you in the act when you think no one's watching, but we can't skip that... unnecessary frivolities are just that."

"Speaking of me doing my job. I have to ask you this at least once and whichever answer you give me will be irrelevant for whether I help you or not but, as I say, it is part of my job and I have a duty to ask: Which side are you on? Cult or Holy? Answer just once and I'll not bother you with it again. If it wasn't my job I wouldn't have asked in the first place" His smiled turned apologetic and the moonlight caught his teeth perfectly as he did so, causing the to gleam from the depths of a dark white-etched face.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When the man revealed that he had no intention of hurting her Lily let a small sigh of relief go free. He was right when he said she was too tired to fight back. Not only physically, but emotionally. Lily hated hurting others, especially killing them. When she had studied her family history on her mother’s side she had found bloody conflicts that led to the seclusion of her race and the death of innocent people. Now the Amazon Islands were in a healthier state, but the writings of that time had truly horrified her.

Lily looked up, into the eyes of the man before her. It seemed as though he saw her through clear eyes unclouded by the fog that most people acquired with age. She could even ponder the thought of someone logical and perceptive a guard yelled.

Lily smiled in spite of herself at what he said. He had come in to see what the heck was going on in the inn, but ended up finding a royal thief. Not only had he done that, but also he had revealed something more about her companion. He had been the one who help set her free. The guard though did not stop with revealing that; no he had to also reveal her identity as well.

Lily spun around sending the guard a piercing gaze. She could not risk someone letting the King know she was gone. Lily reached into a small bag that was hidden in her skirt pulling out a handful of dust. Lily blew with all her might sending the dust all over the guards below. Slowly they all sank to the ground sleepy. Lily turned around and smiled. They wouldn’t wake for quite a while, and by the time they did Lily would be long gone. As she traveled up the stairs she noticed the man was gone, the sound of his feet padding against the hardwood floor told her he was going towards the stable.

Lily gathered her bags and climbed out the window to the sound of more guards finding their sleeping comrades. Lily used her reserve strength to call her horse. The mare happily came, somewhat cleaner then she had been when Lily had dropped her off. Lily quickly tied her bags to her horse and climbed up.

After getting some ways away from the inn Lily used a little more of her reserve strength to find the mans horse. She searched for a horse forced to wake in the night and charge away. Within a few moments she found it and headed off into that direction. Somehow she believed that man with the strange magic and ancient sword would be able to help. I must thank him, for if he had not caused that commotion at the Palace I fear I never would have gotten away,Lily thought as she cantered through the sleeping city.

With in twenty minutes Lily had almost caught up with the man. He road a horse well, and his horse was enjoying the run now that it realized it had an expiernced rider on it's back. At last she was riding along side the man.

"You didn't tell me your name and I must thank you," Lily said softly. "You helped take some of the burden in that brawl. Plus your umm little visit to the Palace helped me get away," Lily said shyly. She looked around seeing that they were now a ways away from the kingdom. Lily cringed a little at her situation. She thought for a moment then turned the man and said, "Do you think I could stay with you for awhile. As you said I don't have a lot of fight in me left. I would not be in very good shape if I were to run into bandits." Lily turned away from him, so he wouldn't see the desprate need in her eyes. She didn't even dare to tell him about the book she had taken from the Royal library.

OCC: Lily does have a good amount of control over her magic. She still loses control sometimes when she gets too emotional.

Okay so I decided really don't think the end of my post gives anybody a real chance to interact with me. Namely Inconginto... So I added another paragraph or so to the end.

I'm doing this as a precousion(sp?) for my own sanity. I have been clicking refresh on and off for the last three hours waiting for someone to post.

Wow I'm that much of a dork and I have no life...
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 12-10-2007 at 05:20 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Baron glanced at his little sister with a a smirk and turned his gaze back to their new companion. "We really don't know... the castle was our only real destination." He chuckled lightly. "Sorry if that's dissappointing to you."

"Well if you had just listened to father and become a holyman like you were supposed to, we wouldn't have this problem. You'd have a purpose to travel. Holymen go to all sorts of pilgrimiges and what not. You are but a blacksmith."

"Psh, holyman my foot. Anyway, how about the closest kingdom... the Moon Kingdom. And Elli, I've told you that we do have a purpose. Father Andreas did not keep me in the dark of that letter you know. We are here to serve and record."

Elli blinked in confusion, "Serve who and record what?"

Baron smiled at her, "The history of the chosen five... and we've already found one." He looked to Vahn and bowed slightly, "An honor it is, but we really must be going... it is dark enough as it is. Who knows what kind of bandits prow at this hour."

So that's what all the glowing and spotlight stuff was about... Elli thought as she followed her brother cheerfully. She looked to Vahn and giggled, "It makes much more sense that you're one of the five and not Baron, he spaces out way too much."
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-10-2007 at 05:22 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Then to the moon Kingdom we go. It shall be the time avast here, the time we settle as ours to see what we can and achieve what we must. " Hilariously so, he was somewhat spaced out himself for a small bit. He could feel his mind settle back into reality as they treked into the night on the road.

But he caught the words of bandits on the prowl, and blinked a few times before assuring them " You see these ears? " He said as he pointed up at them, twitching them gently. " Bandit detectors.. It matters not how much of a foot pad you are, I can still hear and sense you coming. " He would turn his eyes out to the fields that they passed by, his vision like that of a cat as well as his ears and yet again adorned to scale in effectiveness.

He thought on though, the nearest inn was about a few miles down the road and only then would they reach slumber. Even so, he was wide awake, almost nocturnal in his effectiveness, which seemed unyielding by his charisma and fortitude.

" But shall we speak of such things dark? When it's light we need, or at least you two. My eyes are sharp enough to see clearly out here in the darkest of nights. " His hand was clasped over the golden hilt of his Vahjia, walking on looking at them from the side as they went along.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sheana had no idea of what she should say.She just let a crooked smile come on her face and tried to think of something she should say.
    "I see.And........"She let the "and" carry on.
    "Well I kinda know what you mean about this place being kind of confusing" she said rubbing the back of her head.
    "This place kind of confuses me to.I barely understand what I should be doing here.See I just recently came from the Moon Kingdom,but I never left there before and I finally just decided to take an adventure away,but lately nothing has been working out for me."She tried to gather as friendly as a smile could be on her face but it didn't work.It was still crooked.

"No,its just a habit of mine.Especially on nights like this.I can't help it.Plus many people think my singings amazing anyway."She pulled her hair back from out of her face.

She didn't have an expression at the time and just decided it probably didn't matter."I'm on Holy's side.Why do you ask?"
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The Monad didn't notice, smiles all seemed the same to him, just some strange curvature of the lip. "Moon Kingdom, eh? What's that? I've never heard of it..." Zoroaster asked, hoping his ignorance wouldn't put him in too awkward a spot. "Adventure? What a strange thing..."

Zoroaster waved his finger gently through the water of the fountain and watched the little ripples and waves that he was making amusedly. They almost seemed like the ripples of space-time from back when, during the universes formation, black holes had popped in and out of existance in rapid succession.

"And I'm sure it is..." Azazel said with grin. He had no idea, really, but it was the polite thing to say and besides, however many people she had met couldn't all be wrong right?

"You haven't figured it out yet? I'm an Apostle... that means I work for the Cult... Its my job to preach the necessity of the fight against God, though I prefer to emphasize the necessity of people to come together and unite. The fight against God just being something necessary to that end." It was sort of ironic that he, a Nephilim would preach togetherness. God had drowned most of the Nephilim in the flood and then mankind had been made to cast them out where ever they could be found. The only way Nephilim were ever accepted was when they lied about their race.

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sheana looked in wonderment at the fact that he didn't know what the and where the Moon Kingdom was."Wow,you've never heard of the Moon Kingdom.Thats a surprise for me.Well you do at least know where your at now,right?Cause that would just seem even weirder if you didn't even know the answer to that."Sheana rubbed the back of her head and let out a small amout of laughter.It seemed amusing to her in away.
    "You don't know what an adventure is either huh?"She smiled a little and giggled a little more.She thought to herself how he couldn't know.Besides,it seemed to her what he was trying to do would lead him into some type of adventure.It just didn't make since to her.
    Sheana looked almost puzzled in a way.Although she new what he was saying,she just didn't really care about the whole thing.Besides,its not like ever helped in any way at all.
    "Well i'm not really interested in the whole thing anyway.I really don't care whichever side really even wins.Its just a matter of picking sides to the bitter end.One half thinks something different,the half as well.Theres no uniting anyone in the whole thing.People just continue to fight to the end and once again everything will beome darkness and all the hatred and sadness that everyone has gathered will once again destroy the planet.Although I guess what your doing could have an effect on the whole problem and maybe it won't happen if you can actually get everyone to unite."
    "Oh i'm sorry for talking so much about it."She stuck the cover back on her eyes and stood waiting solemnly.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Please note when Azazel refers to "love" he means "lust" however, because of his nature and the way he was raised he's unable to distinguish between the two.

"Hatred... is such a meager force." Azazel said... "You do sound like a Holy... Holy's put a lot of emphasis on hatred... they think Cult hates them, they hate Cult... and maybe some of the Cult hates... but... hatred can do nothing on its own... its like love... pointless." His eyes gleamed yellow in the moon light as he leaned against the wind... "To me... at least... hatred couldn't destroy the world... hatred loves the world and would wish to maintain it so that it could continue to hate... if hate acts hatred ends itself and then gives birth to hatreds which are not of its womb. A dying, futile propagation. Love is similar but it is cyclical... it eats its own flesh... cannibalizing itself while growing at an equal rate." There were whispers of wind and Azazel gently listened to their rhythms and out of habit let his important words fall in time with them, "My Cult... the one I will make... is one of serenity and union. Where people do not dishonor themselves with either hatred or love... All there would be... is calmness."

He smirked, "People moan about how much hatred their is in the world but their not willing to sacrifice love... they say they can get rid of hatred through love but thats like saying 'I can be rid of poison by making venom'. Its more semantics than anything else." Azazel started laughing, "tsk tsk tsk... what a creature of habit, am I? I make speeches even when I don't mean to!"

Zoroaster scratched back of his head in thought, "If i remem er... a week ago some guy told me I was in Sun... so I guess I'll assume that I'm still there unless I've crossed into someplace else without being told about it."

He waved his hand gently, "no, no, no, I know what an adventure is but I just find it strange... you people attach so many romantic notions to that word... but its such a horrid thing. It being spat into foreign circumstances without clear idea of what your bound to do but knowing your bound to it. Your head hurts from thinking and it probably hurt already. Not having any food from day to day and wandering around in raggedy clothes and grime... I don't see why people get excited over them"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Lol don't worry about it...I've RPed with people who on average gave me 3 lines to work with...I think I can deal with you

BIC: Zenak had noticed the approach of another rider quite early and had eased up when he realized who it was. The girl he had helped in the inn was now working her horse hard to catch up with him. Zenak smirked but looked on ahead and without making it aparent slowed down his horse ever so slightly. Zenak was comfortable on a horse and had ridden all his life, he could almost do it asleep. When the girl finally reached his side he looked towards her.

They were already out of the city but still very close to it so danger was still too near to stop. Zenak did admit that risks of badnits were pretty high in these parts and that there would definitely be guards issued to pursue them. The girl was talking to him, asking his name and thanking him for his help. Zenak looked straight forward and in a calm voice replied: "Might I remind you that your name is also a mystery to me. In some cultures it is incredibly rude to demand ones name without offering your own first." Zenak smirked slightly.

"Don't worry about it, I do not come from such a culture. The name is Zenak. I am but a traveller seeking answers. Your fortune was in no way my intention but I am glad to have been of help." Zenak seemed to concentrate on the road ahead as Lily asked if she could join him for a while. Zenak passed his hand across his face and removed the hood that veiled his face. "I am but a traveller with no destination. A wonderer with no goal. My next move is unknown even to me and will be decided by the ancient ramblings of a crazy priest. Trust me young lady my company is not advised."

Zenak let a bit of silence stretch between them before continuing what he had to say. "However, if it is protection you seek then you are in luck for I can provide this. Where are you heading and what is your story? To run off, escape guards and follow a total stranger who can snap your neck in an instance has to have some background story to it." Zenak offered a plaisant smirk as he said the last part. Zenak was known to be pretty arrogant but not without reason.

It was mostly a fun little act that he liked to play. A personage that he liked ot make people belive was him. very few people knew Zenak and even fewer people knew him for anythign more then a slightly arrogant traveler with a knack for the extraordinaire. Zenak wasn't very social and had a hard time dealing with women normally but this girl seemed different somehow, she definitely had spunk and it relaxed Zenak slightly.

As the city shrunk behind them and forests grew to their left Zenak slowly stired his horse towards the forest assuming Lily would follow. When a few hours had gone by and the forests seemed closer then the city behind them Zenak turned around and said: "We'll camp int he forest tonight and I'll try to find out where I'm going next as soon as possible. You are welcome to remain with me however I suggest you tell me where your path leads you or else we might be forced to make quite a few unpleasant detours."

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sheana couldn't help but laugh a little."Wow!.......(moments of laughter).....Okay i'm sorry for laughing.Your actually in the Kingdom of Star.I'm surprised you've been getting around as long as you have without knowing where you were."
    Sheana walked over twoards the fountain for a seat.She poked the inside of it just to see her face rumple in the waves and reform once again the same way it was before she touched the surface.
    "Oh.Well some adventures are actually fun!Some you meet all kind of people,and others you get to see many different sights and places.Also some adventures you actually help people in ways and probably make a difference in the world.............Or maybe thats just my thought of an adventure.Sorry about that."
    Sheana laughed a little at how much she believed in adventures.She wondered where it all came from.It was almost like she had been on one before.but she couldn't remember if she ever had.She never even left the Moon Kingdom before.It was a mystery to her."Great,another one to figure out." she thought.
    Ren continued facing in his direction.Behind her cover,she was staring in sort of amazement.
    "Well, do the Cult really hate Holy.I'm just wondering.It seemes pointless in anyway to me though.I still have to disagree with you though.I still think Hatred is what will tare this world apart.For some reason thats just how I was rasied to see this world as to what I see it as."
    Ren stood in what she thought was the most lighting of the area from the Moon.Her hair seemes a bright white.Different than color it naturally seemed.
    "The world will be trown into despair from all the hatred everyone spreads about.........I mean do you really believe that?Hatred doesn't love the world,more like in a way it yearns to tare the world apart and force it back into the bottemless despair from whince it came.All people hate,and all people love,but yet within that love is a longing hatred thats just waiting to come out.Nothing lasts forever,and nothing will."
    Ren laughed at the fact that she was starting to give speeches.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Baron smiled as Vahn spoke. It was true that they should be traveling by light but he felt that the sooner they arrived at the Moon Kingdom the better. He wanted Elli out of danger as soon as possible. "Well you don't need to worry about us Vahn. My sister and I are Erabyssian and our senses are fairly keen as well. But enough with this talk, tell us a little bit about yourself."

Elli looked at the knight and wait. She wanted to know if there was anything that made him special to become one of the five. She was taught about the five chosen ones that were going to defeat or control Leviathan. The holymen and women at the cathedral prayed for the day to come when the five would come and bless the Star Kingdom. Apparently, one already was and Elli never knew.

Closed Thread

Thread Information