AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Leviathan

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Leviathan

OOC: Welcome, people, to my RPG...

L E V I A T H A N

I would like to add that we need more Holy and, especially, Cult members if this RP is going to go well, so people who have only one character, I would like it if you either made another if you can handle it, or get someone else into this RP so they can play also. I don't want to force anyone, and I won't, I just wanted to make that statement. Also, the Leviathan, the Behemoth, and Princess Tsugura won't be "active" until later into the story.

I know everyone is excited, like me, to start the RPG (as I've been getting some PMs and messages as to when its going to start), and I have good news; it starts... NOW!

IC:

The waves crashed on the soft surface of the sand.. the whistling noise of seagulls passed over the beautiful blue sky. Calming, peaceful. Lunara had her arms crossed in an X under her head, body resting against the sand. A sudden splash of water from a young boy made her shoot up, and chase him, laughing happily. Her body was that of a young adult, but her expression, her actions, were that of a child, no older than her accomplice. A young woman's voice then shouted, "Come on, Lunara! Barta! Dinner's ready. You want to eat, don't you?" She called softly for her children. Glancing up, she watched her brother run to his mom, and her eyes lowered slightly in comfort. Such a pleasant sight, as Barta hugged Juliana, their mother. "Are you coming, Lunara? There's food for you here!" Nodding, she took off on the sand, the touch warm but not hot. But suddenly, the sun was dappled by dark black clouds, and it thundered. "W-what?" she asked, startled. As if spurred on by the storm, a group of horsemen appeared atop the hill beside the beach, with loaded bows. Spotting the mother and her son, they yelled something incoherent, and spurred their horses, galloping towards Juliana and Barta. "Mom! Barta! Look out!" Her words weren't heard though, and the warriors prepared their bows, and shot. First one hit the mark; in Lunara's mother's back. Falling down in a heap, she fell down, and Lunara stood in horror. Barta stood near his mom, struggling to help her up.

"Mom, mom! Get up, they're--" but no sooner then he said that, that the soldiers arrived, and another shot an arrow, this time marked into Barta's throat. Blood spurted from his wound, and he fell beside his mother. Now the soldiers turned to Lunara, and ran towards her. Picking up a stick, she charged at them, enraged. In a flash, she stood, the horsemen now on the ground, cut into pieces. The horses neighed and whinnied, before raising their hooved feet, and galloping abroad; saddles empty. In her hands was no longer a stick, but a long sword, with demonic energy radiating from it. Her eyes, which were red, turned back to normal, and she dropped the sword, and ran to her family. Both dead... She cried in sorrow and anger, punching the ground. "Nooooooooooooo!!!" She shrieked into the sky......

"Aah!" she gasped in return, breathing heavily. Just a dream... it was just a dream... a very.... real dream.. Her past haunted her many times over. Lunara, now older, looked around. No one but the cozy fireplace and her blanket with her. Just how she wanted it. She heard the clop-clop of horse feet, and got up, looking outside her window. It was a bad storm, pouring out, and a large carriage, pulled by two horses, came slowly by. "Wonder who is out this late..." She murmured. A knock on the door made her jump, and she growled. Could people just leave her alone? Opening it, she narrowed her eyes, meeting those of the rent collector. "Your time is up, would you care to stay with us longer? Or no?"

"No, no. I'll leave. Let me pack up my bags."

"Okay. Pay downstairs at the desk, please. Have a nice day."

Rolling her eyes, she packed up her stuff, huffed as she placed it on her back, and burst out of the room. Running down the steps, she flicked several gold coins towards a fat, jolly, bearded man behind a desk, who blinked in surprise and barely caught the money. She ran out into the cold, drenching rain, into a back alley, where some shelter was. People were already here - the poor, the homeless, the sick. She sat down as far away as she could from the others, and pulled out a piece of meat from her baggage. Nibbling on it, she looked up to see a crow, before it flew off. At least it was dry here... but she'd have to move soon.. the Storm Kingdom, 9 times out of 10, had storms, constantly. It wasn't anything she couldn't deal with.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Please note, currently Zoroaster has only the sense of sight. He can not hear, smell, taste or feel(physically feel, he can feel spiritual agony).

He was he... he was he... or was it... it was it... was he a he? was he a she? or was he something that lacked the capacity for either term? It was all so confusing.

He would call himself he... it was easier to think of himself as such... less letter clogging up his already bursting mind.

He looked up at the sky. It was a light severing the sky into pieces while clouds masked it with gray darkness. Fluffy. He watched the light flick through the sky. This...seeing sense was foreign to him. Until two weeks ago he had been but a piece of existance, the only thing that entered his mind was pain. Seething agony that no sooner entered into his mind then that it was transfered to others, another link into the singular consciousness that he had been welded into. He lacked what would be called... senses. His mind lacked even the capacity to understand mere a priori intuitions let alone a posteriori reflections. There was only the pain that shot through his conciousness and then into others... or was it pain that shot through our conciousness and he was merely privy to? he didn't know. Such things were beyond his understanding. He couldn't have even called his nature before, instinctive, it was less than that. Darkness. A darkness without thought. Without self. without existance. A void of self. So strange.

But not long ago he had been forced into this place. Wherever that was. He had a thought. He remembered. That thought had guided him from the darkness and the void of self. He could remember every contour of that thought... every... he didn't have the breadth of conciousness to even describe it. He was too limited. A Non-being. A monad. A mere vibrating string of existance jumping through all eleven dimensions of reality while not truly being a part of any of them. But that thought... that thought had given him existance. As blind and as limited as it might be. It had been painful, entering into reality. Every law of this world had to be bent back to allow him to burst through and even then he was nothing more than a stray thought, not even a true soul, but a thought with some clinging spiritual matter which clung to it pathetically. But some how his body had formed. Limbs, covered in birthing fluid. Liquid. Dripping. It was so strange and so agonizing. He had been blind then. All the world was blackness but then another thought came. And then another. He realized he was...thinking he was a being... he was an it. And he screamed, or he thought he had... he was blind then and couldn't see his lips moving so there was no way to be sure, but he thought he screamed, "Cogito ergo sum!". It was horrific and dazzling, his mind was one fire. Pain had blazed in his skull like bale fire. He couldn't understand it, but he later figured out that his conciousness was expanding, the act was like putting his pulling his soul on both ends. It stretched his mind and inflicted pain. He had bawled, or thought he had. It was nothing but nothing and pain. An empty void where only his thoughts echoed.

All because of that first thought.

"This isn't fair!"

that simple act. So many repercussions. A monad had gained sentience. A piece of the fabric of space time was made flesh.

Even he did not believe it.

He didn't know how long it had been after that, but he gained the ability to see and he found he had awakened in some place with... trees... a langauge was imprinted in his mind. It was strange to think about but no matter how hard he thought he did not know where the notion of language had come from. Where did any notion of language come from? How had even the humans conceived that there ideas needed expressing? That some how by placing a certain codified series of letters they could pin down the notions floating in their brains and then translate these to a series of movements of their lips? Where did this notion come from? Had the human collective conciousness implanted it in them? But that was impossible. Humans were not spiritually grafted together into a single entity by an eternity of flitting in and out of existance and being ground into densely packed weaves within space-time. So what... had it been... "God'?

But his musings aside he had known that he most move. The pain of his initial days or weeks or months or minutes had not been wasted, he had gained a primitive instinct, it told that he must move or that he would die.

Sometime later he was here. Wearing blood-stained clothes that he had found in the trash, putting his hand through a tuft of hair that danced in front of his eye, all while staring into the sky which shattered itself with light. Pain bashed against his skull and suddenly with the next light came something else.

It wasn't something he saw... but it was certainly not a thought that was contained within his own mind. It had certainly come from outside. But what was it?

"Hey move it!" Some said and pushed him out of the way. There were many people in this place. A strange sort of forest with man-made rectangular prisms and cubes that would be called buildings. They lived here and banded together. Or so he had initially thought. But from his observation and from the actions of this latest individual they showed no form of.... he lacked here a concept to explain the acting of several individuals to their mutual benefit.

Another man pulled him up, "Watch out, boy you'll get yourself hurt if you stare like that." The Monad watched the mans mouth move and was surprised by seeing, once again that other thing. It wasn't like with the light this time. It was different. It seemed to followed with the letters and the movements of the lips and change itself accordingly. The man's expression changed, "you hear me boy?"

"Hear?... yes...yes... I...hear."

The man's expression didn't change, "You okay? Did you hit your head or something? How many fingers am I holding up?" He held up his hand. With... a finger, another finger... that was all. Was their a sort of correlation? It was a finger and a finger....

"one finger and one finger" Zoroaster replied

Two

"two fingers" Zoroaster corrected himself.

"good, thought you might have gotten yourself a concussion. Now stand aside if you don't want to get hurt."

"yes sir..."

Zoroaster leaned against a wall. This was world was strange. It was painful... almost more painful and confusing than being a part of its reality. But he still found it liberating despite that.

The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

The sound of the void could be heard echoing in the distance.There was no light,no laughter,no nothing except the people of Twilight.Only that of small whispers could be heard around the small castle.
    Ren, the princess stood in a room with the throne room chair and nothing else but the solid gray walls of despair.She was only 5 now,bairly still understanding why the world was the way it is.She walked twoards her father hoping he would tell her......"Why".Why her people were so different from others."Why" she could never leave to the ouside."Why she could never explore the outside wonders and secrets of what she thought would be a glorious place?

"Why.....................,Why do our people exist father?"
    "They exist simply to stay in the dark, and never leave to the outside world."Her fathers deep rough voice echoed in the bleak throne room.
    "But why?"
    "Because......that is the nature of our people."
    "But Why?!"
    "Stop asking these silly questions!You should know by now what our clan's duties and reponsibilities are.You should also know that our world will never change."

Ren left with a silent wimper knowing that her world would never change from now.

Ren now walked back within the throne room.She was now 13 and was already trained in great combating skills.She wore a bleak face,showing no expression.She walked twoards the chair with the sound of her sword rubbing against the leather padding she wore.

"Father,I have done your quest now.........What shall you have me do now?"
    "...................."
    "......Um excuse me father i'm waiting for an answer."
    "..............."
    "....Fa....ther?"
    Ren had walked to the front of the chair now.The sheilding off her eyes now since she could only see within the darkness.
    "No.........no,noooooooooooo!!!"
    Ren ran with tears within her eyes.She didn't care what she ran into as long as she could get away from the blood stained site within that room.

Ren ran to the very edge of the territory of their clans. She could see the sun shining over the huge mountain towering over.
    "Father was right,this world will never change.Its only filled with darkness,sorrow,and greif................."

.....................Ren woke up.She made no sound as she heard the slight whistle of the aind around her outside her room."It was a dream.........Nothing but a dream about my past."Ren heard a loud banging noise against the door.She had asked the inn keeper to come and wake her up when the moon had finally shone itself.She moved silently twoards the door and opened it carrying her chain and a small backpack filled with a few things.

Ren walked outside the confounds of the inn and found herself staring at a radiant moon.I guess its time.......for me to continue on.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: I shall try to make the Moon area the best to my knowledge.

What does it take to simply help others...when all it does is bring chaos? Hwarg sat atop a cliff above and ocean, below the waves crashed against the rocks making the area very peaceful, the moon was full that night, of course...it was always full, considering this is the city where the moon never sleeps. Hwarg rested his head against the tree and closed his eyes. "In this area...it is always dark, and always peaceful." He then held out his hand infront of his face and made a fist. "Too bad we have to leave soon." He said with a sad look on his face.

He looked out into the night as the moon reflected off the surface of the water. "It's been over 16 years since I resurfaced...and this is what I come to see...this world has changed a lot." Hwarg looked to his left to see Mebba sitting next to him, "and I would have never expected to find another Darkling such as myself." He said with a slight smile.

OOC: Okay my math is a little off, this is because when I wrote the bio I was tired and wasn't doing anything right, okay Hwarg is 21 but he was down at the bottom until he was 5 and arouse when he was 21 so that is why he says it has been 16 years since he resurfaced...sorry I didn't include this, but I was typing so fast and I had to get to bed for school. :P

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

OOC: This is just a base summary of what the previous few weeks have been like leading Lilith to where she ends up. Oh and on the same day she is presented at court she learns of the five, and disappears from the castle.

Lady Lilith of Heartwood scowled at the capital city Albien below. It was one of the most beautiful places in all the realm of the Sun Kingdom. Its homes were sandy brown, the same shade of the Great Palace. In the distance you could see the great marble walls that surrounded the Palace itself. Lily’s scowl deepened at the sight of it. She had been shipped off by that wicked old hedge witch her father called a spouse, to this place to be married to some noblemen. She said, “You need to learn to be a lady and bring honor to the Normu name like my sons did. I don’t know how your mother could have sunk her claws into one so fine as My Lord, with such a small dowry she must have cast a spell on him.” After that the horrid women had sneered at her own joke, twisting her icy features. I just love how she says “my sons” not your brothers like she doesn’t want anyone not even god hear her say she might be related to the likes of me, Lily thought to herself. No matter how much she begged or pleaded her father always sided with his wife. He didn’t do much of anything, but read since Lily’s birth mother died. A soft pang hit the young noblewomen’s heart. She missed her mother so much, and even though she had lost her when Lily was only five she remembered her as clear as day. Her guards called her to her from a distance, and she kicked her horse into a nice gallop, speeding past her tired guards. She would have a bit of fun with them before they got to depart back to Heartwood. Racing ahead to the castle she headed down the hill toward the capital, her chestnut mare nayed happy her master was out of the gloom that had taken her the whole trip.

A few hours later Lily stood in a large dressing room somewhere in the Palace’s maze of rooms. She was pouting yet again. Her guards had been naught to happy when they found out what Lily had been up to, but hadn’t caught up to her until she reached the Palace gates. The guards had reached her exhausted and out of breathe. They had had Lily escorted to her rooms by fresh guards and then been promptly locked in. This was not the reaction Lily had been expecting. She was not pleased to say the least. Around her scurried maids and seamstresses Imjane had hired to make Lily’s court wardrobe including the dress that she would be presented to court in this afternoon. The little women where wrapping cloth around her, poking needles into the dress she was wearing, and telling her not to fidget. I hate these fancy gatherings so much. Those “honest” young knights and other noblemen constantly give me the up and down their eyes resting on my curves. They are so predictable and disgusting.

After the maids had finally finished their jobs and gone, Lily changed into breeches and a tunic binding her chest as well. Before climbing out the window she tied her hair under a hat to make her look like a boy. After that she wondered around the palace grounds for a while till she found the royal library.

After looking around the library for a while and traveling to the very back of the library. The oldest books were kept here and they tended to be the most interesting. Lily pulled a book out of the shelf called “The Nahtaivel” curious of the title. She opened it up to find it was filled with very old maps and riddles. She recognized the writing as The First Language, but could only decipher a few words. Something in this book is familiar, and it calls to me. I’ve got to get this translated. With that she left the library and returned her to her rooms. She hid the book in a secret place in her room, and then got ready for her meeting with the prince.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 12-09-2007 at 12:41 PM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Vahn... Vahn.... VAHN! " A loud female voice called down the hallways of the Star Kingdom Capital Castle, and from the room at the end of the hall a face appeared so silky white, eyes of full cherry red and the ears of a cat so white and soft. The ears were twitched up at the sound of the female voice, and a book closed in the back ground snapping an echo down the hallway. His form arose and waltzed out, taking slow yet calculated steps towards the kitchen it seemed.

His left shoulder armored in a round white metal, with a red cross and the rose crest adorned, the star burning brightly from old days of yore. His hands were gloved in a silky leather, plated with the white polished scales of some beast yet easy to move in. The cuffs were wide from the wrist, which he pulled back as he entered said kitchen to see a rather well built woman shaking her finger at the rest of the workers. She seemed quite content with bossing them all around, they all seemed as though they were enduring the lesser of two apparent evils.

" Vahn my boy, I need your help today. Jostin was called to be trained for the patrols so... " She lowered her voice a bit and smiled, somewhat a grin of anticipation and yet just a justified smile. " I need you too sweep the open dining halls, take the broom from the corner, you know where it is. "

Just as fast as the orders came, the slow speeder of a neko made his way to the broom. As he left the kitchen he heard a cook shout to him "Imagine that the broom is your blade Master Vahngard! I'm sure you wont miss a spot! Haha!" The neko left while shaking his head with a smile, another loud clap could be heard and some incoherent words were spewed.

He wasn't about to slack off, Ginsel would have his head if he didn't have a chore to do once in a while. She always said it helped build character. But he wasn't a child any more.. Nevertheless he had a dining hall to sweep and his thoughts to collect. He had just put down a book on shaping the magical energies of the world and the light of stars. Starlight, the light within and the light from above. Oh how he could go on about it, yet he didn't stay at that thought.

In lieu to those thoughts he let his eyes so cherry red shift about the vacant vast dining hall. The wooden tables heavily bolted together would soon be covered by clothe, as soon as they were uncovered from the stardust. Heh, dust from the kingdom of star. What a hoot.

Beyond that his task wasn't too hard, with ease he swept around and under the tables, gliding under them with great agility to sweep under and around them. Imagine the White Rose Fencer, a simple sweeper boy. Well hell, he did fit the bill!.

" Jostin would rather learn to fight then sweep the hall. Oh my, what has the human mind come to these days?" The Saeth knight now dust boy asked himself softly as he finished up and scouted his work.

Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-04-2007 at 09:24 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Mebba wasent really paying atention to Hwarg her curiosity overulled he abilty to listen once again. a half a hour ago hwarg had to pull a rock from her mouth since she tryed to eat it. She poked the dry ground under her fingers. Though 13 she had been extremly under educated about the world above water and hawarg had did his best but her curiosity won it mostly so now he just let her explore and try to keep her out of trouble like eating things she should not eat. she looked at him "i am hungry can we find som seaweed?" she blinked.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OCC: Am I in this? If not, notify me by PM immedietly.

Hector prepared to leave his house on the coast and have his daily walk in attempt to find out who he was in the first place. "I wonder where I came from...," he thought. He put on his armor and left the kingdom by the front door and on to his journey to find out about himself.

Sarah looked at the pictures of her family and his only brother, Hector. "Hector...," she said. "I don't know where you are but I'll you..." She donned her armor, her sword, and her dagger and left the family house in search for Hector.

OCC: Sorry for the short post. Class just started.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hwarg blinked for a moment at Mebbas response and laughed. "But of course Mebba." He said standing up and pointing out towards the ocean. "We shall dive in and grab some Seaweed to eat." Hwarg sped towards the edge of the cliff and gracefully fell off. The wind was blowing through his hair as he dived into the water. When Hwarg surfaced he waved his hand up to Mebba "Come on in, the water is great!!!"

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As the Saeth man brought himself back to the kitchen he saw a few guards carrying another on their shoulders, he was bleeding and they were obviously off to the infirmary with him. The wounds... was he in a fight? Vahn gently poked the rearing guard that came into sight after them and inquired on the matter, his full red eyes brightly showing his concern and yet mostly his cat like curiosity.

His curiosity, heaven forbid it, never got him killed as the saying went. Though it was true he wasn't exactly a cat, he was like one in many ways and could turn into a larger predatory shape.

" Master Vahngard, it seems as though a traveling duelist has stepped forth into the Courtyard. By rule of honor we aren't allowed to touch him until he breaks the code of respect. He's quite agile sir, and he'd already defeated a few of our best fencers. " The guard blinked before letting his eyes to the ground, sighing as he had to think about the losses he witnessed. Trying not to was quite difficult.

" Well, is he still challenging in the court yard? " The the cat asked with a bit of anticipation and foreign excitement. He hadn't seen much a real challenge lately, and thought he'd best test his skills if he was ever going to leave to find his way after the sign he had been looking for.

" He is sir, but.. are you going to challenge him? "

Vahn nodded in response and bowed his head lightly to the guard, waving him off before running to his quarters. From the wall he pulled his Vahjia Rose Brand, sheathed in brilliant white, the golden handle calling out to him as he set it at his belt. He felt around his belt at the back and noticed he still had Delvega, good. He had what he needed.

After throwing on his red cloak silk and smooth, resistant to much wear and tear and weather, he made his way towards the great halls before the court yard, his hand clasping the golden hilt gently at his left side.

" Today, I'll see if I need to pick up the pace. " His manner became calm and firm like steel, his eyes narrowing as he saw the black cloaked and similar schemed hat wearing figure out the door way standing, awaiting his next opponent.

" Get ready then, because there's no turning back. "
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-05-2007 at 03:13 PM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

mebba giggled and jumped of the cliff her dress outlined her body as she fell in the water a bigger splash than Hwarg was seen after she dived in. she remaind under for a few minutes and came up nibbleing on some seaweed, she smirked at him and moved so that she laid on her back and started to splash water in his face. She quickly dived under and swam away from him stil munching on the seaweed. It was a common game between the two and even though Hwarg always won, she stil found it fun to have him chase her.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Two days ago
    Azazel’s voice rang out through the city square. The entire market had fallen on a deathly hush as he spoke, no one dared interrupt his words, even those who were sympathetic to the Holy faction. It would have been like burning a library because it held the books of your enemy, or an art gallery for you felt the artist was biased against you. It was in your best interest but you didn’t dare act so immoral, rob the world of such beauty.

Azazel waited for the tense silence to build before continuing on, “Have you felt it? Have you seen with your own eyes and clutched close what is dear to you in fear? Have we not felt the heat as the flames of war lap at our doors and windows? You stand now in your market, trading your goods, but in your minds you feel that tension, like you are walking upon a lake after a snowfall, uncertain as to whether the ice is truly as thick as you would guess. Have you not heard the first pops? The first signs that it might give was to the cold, dark abyss? Of course you have! I see it in your faces, I see it in your stride, I see it in the hunched backs of mothers, who can already sense their children will go hungry.

“But such now is not our fate! If there must be action let it be us who stand for what we know is just! How long have we walked under the weighted skys, are shoulders leadened not by the weight of our sorrows but by the shackles that we cannot see? Can you hear the task master? The whistling of his wipe, the feel of his hot fingers, white like molten steel, clutching at your soul? How many times has he caused war to shatter our lives? To steal our peace? Too many times I say! And for what? What fetid salve, made from our tears and our blood, does he offer us after this life of misery? Nothing. “ Suddenly Azazel had an idea and he started a story, one he was making up on the spot.

“I knew a man! Oh yes, the most benevolent and kind of men and he held the faith and I did not fault him for that. What malicious being could fault him? Who could wish him ill? He paid his taxes as was his duty, he helped those who came to his door asking for aid, raised four sons and three daughters, all as kind and as gentle in spirit as him. He would speak to me at night and my friends he had the soul of a saint. He practiced no acts of hatred, and when I would wounding him in my human weakness he would always forgive me, his smile sweet and gentle. Inspiring me to be more like him.

But as all people do, that man died. And I, and many like me, wept bitter tears at the cruel hand that had taken him from us. But that is not the end of this man’s story. He went to hell after he had died! Yes! That kind man who no evil could be spoken of against went to hell and suffered with sinners that had raped, and murdered, and defiled the race of men. And he screamed to his god, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” Which in the old tongue was ‘my god my god why have you forsaken me? What more must I give unto you so that I will find peace.’

“And Lo! The God appeared before the man and said unto him, ‘you have done much good in your life but I am a god, I demand sacrifice!’

“The man replied, ‘What more must I give my god? If it is in my possession it is yours, for I love you and I cherish you as the light from which I will gain strength and salvation’

“and God replied, ‘you are giving it as we speak’

“So I ask you now: Will this be our fate? Should we allow good people to suffer and to die in misery and blood, all for some ‘order’ as the ‘Holy’ sect would have you believe? Why is our misery and our death so ‘Holy’? Should ‘Holy’ not be the blind service of a fell god that demands the flesh and suffering of mortals to feed his appetite, but rather the banding together of us humans to defend on enough in kindness and equality? This ‘Holy’ sect is a false sect! They are the Unholy! They would sell out the lives of their fellow mortals all for some perceived reward by a God that cannot be trusted. They are insane and they are mad. Let us not be deceived by the ravings of lunatics.

“Let us, the children of the world stand together! Let us make for ourselves a new world, where ‘holy’ is truly holy. Where no one must fear for what will come after they die. Where kindness and comradery are as close as a neighbor’s door. IS THIS NOT OUR WORLD? IS THIS NOT YOUR VISION? SO LET US STAND! AND IF WE STAND WE SHALL STAND TOGETHER!” with the final world he held his hand up definitely. Scorning God and standing against him. And the crowd screamed with joy. Their voices rang through the square. Some, in hope, but in others, he heard the faint cackle of bloodlust. There would be deaths tonight. The more zealous would walk away from his speech seeing in his words a license to kill all who considered themselves Holy, which was never Azazel’s intent. I’m not going to be able to sleep tonight he thought as he turned his back to the crowd and walked off the podium.

He didn’t let his misgivings show on his features as he stepped from the platform which he had been speaking from. Long ago, he had learned that people depended on him, when he was confident they were confident and conversely when he showed uncertainty they lost faith in what they were doing. It was a horrible notion to live under and for a while he hadn’t believed it, but gradually he had noticed that when he was sad that people around him seem to drag about as well, and when he smiled, they reciprocated his joy. Everyone, he supposed, need someone to give them proof that they were on the right track, and people, for some reason, naturally differed to him. It was an onus he did not want but could not refuse.

“That was a great speech, Mr. Azazel” he looked over at Ami, his stenographer. She had an amazing audio memory and could remember his speeches word for word, several days after he had given them. She would thus come with him to his speeches and memorize them so that they could be written down later and passed out in pamphlets. She was a good girl and worked hard at her job. He had been told she had lacked motivation before coming to work for him but if that were true he hadn’t seen a sign of it. Bristling with energy and enthusiasm is the only way he had ever known her.

Azazel smiled gratefully at her, “Thank you, madam, you honor me. But really… it was nothing.” Ami blushed and averted her eyes, biting gently on the cuticle of her left thumb. This was a habit of hers as well, one Azazel did not understand but also did not mind.
    “Mr. Azazel… um… can I t-talk to you for a…um… moment?” her voice was strained, making Azazel somewhat concerned so he accented easily. He wondered what was wrong. They were walking back to the Cult’s Apostolic Buidling, where pamphlets were made and Apostles had their offices, so it wasn’t like she was actually taking up “moment” at all. She looked at the ground as the walked. She was a tall girl with purple hair and a very gentle but determined face. He kept most of her hair under a oranate headdress but a bang did fall in front of her right eye. She wore mostly white robes, which held tight to her skin with plenty of small details to delight the eye. “Mr. Azazel…” she started… he had long ago attempted to get her to stop calling him that but she was rather ridged on matters of rank and protocol and considered it an insult to him if she did not. He didn’t force the issue but made her compromise by letting him call her madam. He didn’t like calling people by anything but the most polite terms. “I heard that you going to be given a wider mission.”

Oh… that… “So you heard. Yes I’m going to be preaching outside of the Sun Kingdom from now on. It’s the view of the Cult that my abilities would be put to much better use forging in roads into regions which don’t have a history of being kind to our point of view.”
    “That means you’ll be…leaving.” She dropped the last word like a dead weight and stopped in her tracks, making Azazel take a couple of extra steps before he could react and turn around.

“Yes… you’ll be transferred to another Apostle. What I’m going to be doing is dangerous and they don’t want to risk someone with your unique abilities, not to mention the fact, it would be more difficult to get my speeches back to the Cult if your many leagues away.” He smiled gently, despite in his mind he was deeply confused. What was wrong? Why was it such a big deal? Apostles were normally only with the same stenographer for a couple months at a time, she’d been with the Cult for several years so one would think that she had gotten used to it. “Don’t worry. Things will be fine, in fact, I think things will go even better then before.”

“Why… can’t…I…go?” she said these words very slowly.

“I thought I just explained? Its less efficient. Besides, it would be difficult for to get your things together in time. I leave tomorrow.”

“What!?” she half shouted this. Azazel became more confused. What was wrong? It didn’t make sense… she was acting irrational. But then… this was a lot like many other girls he had met in his life. Even his sisters had acted like this towards him. He never understood it. He doubted he ever would.

---

today

Azazel looked up from his paper which contained analogies which he had to solve, as well as a few syllogisms. He could solve these so easily, and when he spoke to a group of people it was so easy to make them think what he wanted but he had never figured out women. Ami had cried. It hadn’t been the first time that a girl started crying at him and he not understand why. But it never got any easier to watch these people be so sad, sometimes, they yelled at him. Screaming, “how could you know understand?” but indeed he did not. He just didn’t grasp the concept.

Still Azazel continued to walk the through the country of sun towards the kingdom of earth. It would be a long journey. But such was his place... He gripped the shard around his neck gently. Such was the price of his sacrifices.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 12-05-2007 at 03:38 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: >.< why do I always miss the time when an RP starts??

BIC:
    Ethereal was somewhere in the Moon Kingdom. She didn't know where, she never did. She hummed to herself as she walked along the weed ridden path. She didn't even know where she was going, she was just going. All of it was usual for her. Or it was for a while.

Ethereal stopped as she picked up on a noise in the bush. Very slight, but she recognized the sound. It was probably a bandit. Great. She looked up at the full moon for a moment. Silence seemed to hang heavy in the air. She still hummed the tuneless little song as if she had only stopped to ogle the moon. It was quite sudden. The bandit leaped from the bushes ready to attack. Ethereal turned to face him. She had nothing of value, only her hunting knife. She noticed the bandit was weaponless. So that's why he was after her, he probably expected it would be easy to take the knife.

"Hand it over" He growled pointing at the hunting knife hidden in it's sheath.

Ethereal didn't reply. She held her cat claws a bit higher ready to defend herself.

"Now, girly"

New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hwarg covered his faced and laughed "H...hey!" He yelled as he watched her dive under water. "So you sure do love getting caught don't you?" He said diving under water and started to slowly swim towards her, he always gave her a few seconds head start just so it wouldn't end in about ten seconds. He smiled and then closed his eye, in an instances he blended into the water and was completely gone. He snuck up from behind Mebba and just floated waiting to see what she would do next.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mebba looked around to find hwarg but didn't see him. she knew he was around though. She blinked when she heard a yell for help and swam towards it, she growled as she came upon a fishing net full with young fishes grabbing the net she started to pull it down as the fishermen started to pull them up "let them go" she hissed. she bit into the net trying to break the rope but it didne't work instead she got pulled into the boat with the other fishes. she sat up and growled at the fisher men "there young let them go!", the two burly males just looked strangely at her. annoyed she grabbed her shell and blew in it the men hissed and grabbed there ears while mebba tryed to push the fish net back overboard.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Luzi, you never cease to amaze me! That speech was so riveting!

BIC:
    Elli knelt down on one knee in her snow-white gown. A silk, transparent shawl lay on her head, kept in place by a colorless holy hat. Before her was the statue of God and candles scattered about, giving off a warm glow in the slightly dim cathedral. Above the statue was the circular stained glass windows, all the various colors caught the shine of the sun, bringing in the light as colors on the floor she knelt on.

Putting her hands together, she lowered her head and whispered her prayer. She stood slowly and brought her gaze up, staring at the statue of the man who was not a man... but more... the one who gave humans a second chance... the man who loved all his children even if some did not love him back... She always became overwhelmed with emotions when she looked at this statue of their God, his arms reaching out to her.

"Elli? Are you finished?" a smooth voice called out.

Elli turned and saw her brother at the door of the room, leaning casually against the door frame with his arms crossed. His black hat he usually wore when he went out was in his head, exposing the top of his snow white hair. A silver cross on a chain dangled from his neck on his black clothing.

"Yeah... Are you?" she asked him with a smile. The question seemed to catch him off gaurd, for he tilted his head a bit in confusion, then he smiled slightly.

"Yeah, let's go."

Elli walked quickly to Baron and took a last glance at the statue before they were walking down the enormous halls of the cathedral. They passed several nuns, most of which were teachers of Elli in her training but today she was leaving to journey with her brother in search of... understanding... or whatever he had said. Elli knew one thing, though: she was happy to get away from Sister Rita.

Baron and Elli left the cathedral, their good-byes said long ago. He walked to his large sack he had left behind a collumn on the steps of the building and pulled out a long black-sheathed sword. "Before we leave," he said, "we'll need to deliver this to the castle."

Elli pouted, "But that's so far. Why do we have to do it? Can't you tell Ark to or someone who has time?"

"We do have time Elli," he responded to her pouting with a slight pinch of her nose which made her face scrunch up. Chuckling, he put the sword back into the sack and gave Elli her own sack filled with some of her belongings. "But we'd better get moving so we can get a little ways there while there is still light outside. Besides, this is the first time we'll ever even step foot in the castle. I've never personally delivered the swords I make so I think it'll be exciting."

Elli huffed but didn't complain any further. They continued to make their way out of their home and toward the castle.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-05-2007 at 07:29 PM.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooc: Why do I always forget?

The black midnight streets were crawling with rats and other creatures.Bats could be seen flying over within the confounds of the streets.There were beggers circling all around this place.You could see bats flying in the air as the moon light snone down.For some reason........it only seemed to shine on me.

"Hey........,hello..........,wake up now or you'll die here of your wounds."Sheana woke up to find herself faced down wet with rain and wounds all over herself.There was a huge gash on herstomach that if not treated soon could kill her from the blood loss.She looked around,with blurry vision seeing a child standing in front of her.

"Hey I see your awake now miss."The boy said as if it was a slight joke.He had amusement in his eyes as he looked at Sheana try to get up.It didn't work however.
    "Boy.........,who are you?"Sheana's bleak cold face looked at him as she carefully tried to sit up.
    "Me,i'm just a child who lives around here.I was walking past the street when I saw you just lying there.I quickly saw the blood everywhere and....,well here I am now."
    "Oh.......well where am I?"
    "In the Kingdom of Moon of course.How could you not know.Your near the heart of the Kingdom." he said waving his hands in the air slightly.
    Sheana's memory soon came back.She quickly got up as fast as she could and grabbed her sword(which was laying under her the whole time).She patted the boy on his head.
    "Thank you for your concern but I have to go now."
    "Wait your wounds aren't......!"
    Sheana turned around slightly and you could see the wounds were gone now.It was like she was never cut or wounded in anyway.
    "Bye."
    Sheana dissapeared off into the still long night.

"Thats right..........,I remember now."

Flash back.

"I was walking towards the alleyway.I thought all those people were just harmless beggers.They weren't.As soon as I let my guard down and went to sit down for a quick rest,they all appeared around me with knives.I should have known better to have my let my guard down........Even if they looked like that."

"Oh well"
    Sheana continued on.She carried her sword at her side and she skipped across the buildings looking all around her.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ren's hair blew in the slight breeze the night air was giving off.She had the cover over her eyes and she new exactly where she was going.She had to go to the..........Moon Kigdom.The last place she wanted to ever go to.

Last Night

Ren walked within the Star Kingdom from where she had stopped at after she left the Inn.Her chain made a slight jingling sound as her heels made a clicking sound against the dry,hard ground.She could hear talk all around her,and she could also feel the staresof some people.She could hear some talk about stuff going on in the other kingdoms.She could hear other things about upcoming events.The last thing she wanted to hear was some people talking about her clan.She thought to herself:

"What do they Know!?How dare they talk about me as if i'm some vial beast!Do they even know anything about my clan!?"

She walked with no expression at all.Even after seeing some obnoxious brats talk about the way she couldn't see and how she looked weirad for having her eyes covered.She simply smiled sweetly and pulled it off showing off two white clear eyes.It scared them off.She giggled a little.

Ren walked twoards a tabbern.It was a place where you could find out all kinds of information.She was looking forward to it.Maybe some things would be happening and she could join in.Maybe some battles would occur,maybe she have a sparring match with someone,maybe there would be some kind of task needed to be down,or maybe the The Star kingdom's King would Hire her for some type of special job like the three other Kingdom's have(Moon,Sun,Cloud).

As she walked inside,she saw many tough lookig men standing around.They were all staring at her as she walked in.
    "Now whats a small little girlie like you doing in here"
    She made so expression as the guy came twoards her.
    She grabbed his arm twisted it and booted him to the side.
    "Your not even worth my time.Now move before I move you myself."Her voice was like a whisper of a ghost.

She sat down at a stool near a bar tender.Everyone wasn't looking at her any more.She leaned her head down slightly and asked.
    "Do you have any info on where I can find this person?"
    She pulled out a slip of paper and slid it across the bar counter.
    The bar tender took a slight deep breath and whispered twoards her"are you sure you wanna know where this person is.I mean this guy is way to dangerous."
    "Yes I already know all of that,but I need to know,and since I know that you do have info on him,tell me now or you'll end up like that poor man on the floor over there.Okay"
    "........Yes ma`am.Okay i've heard this slight rumor from a good source of mine that that man can be found in the Moon Kingdom as of right now."
    "Are you sure,I don't want to have any misleads."She said as her chain jingled at her side.
    "Yes i'm sure."
    "Okay then."
    Ren got up and slid silently twoards the door.She opened it and the Moon shone down on her, even more.

Today

Ren walked outside the Kingdom.She didn't need a ride because she would get there fast.During the night,she could move very quickly.She began off only carrying her chain and a small backpack.

She smiled as the Kingdom Gates closed behind her.Before they could shut all the way,she was gone.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His final steps until the court yard became the fastenings for his mentality, every step a mental nail hammering his being into place and his internal clockwork into motion. In this challenge he wasn't just Sir Vahngard Kaethmour, Captain of the Star Order Guard; He was a Fencer, a duelist and a honed wielder of the Rose Vahjia.

His voice came out with little hesitation, he was clear and ready as he descended the opiate white stone steps down to the cobblestone crossway that made a cross centering through the yard, the center circled out widely in diameter. The duelist was standing at the center of that circle, his long black cloak etching his presence in the star filled half night from the sky. He saw his eyes, the duelist's eyes were so familiar in a way. Not a family familiarity or that of a long lost comrade, but beyond..

" You who challenges the house of the Star Order, state your name. " He let his voice wade and waddle through the air sternly, his soon to be foe tipping his hat towards him.

" I be Zachary, son of Zain Woulfaen. I have come to claim the Rose Crest of the Star Order and continue on my journey as a duelist. " He paused and bowed lightly towards Vahn with such grace, still wrapped up in his cloak. " Who have I the honor of facing? " The black cloak wrapped man asked in a similar, noble tone. It seemed he wasn't of just common uprising.

" Sir Woulfaen, I am Vahngard Kaethmour, the White Rose Fencer of the Star Kingdom Palace Guard. " He bowed gently in return, letting the hand at the hilt of his Vahjia drop and go under his chest in the bow. " But now we are no longer who we are, don't hold back. Because as we step into this challenge it is our lives that could be at stake and our honor we are flexing. Let this match be that of the true and brave, a test of our wills and skill. "

Zachary nodded in full agreement as he unfurled his cloak from his body, revealing a total black scheme of sleeveless tunic and leather pants, at his side he held a rapier lavished in black and silver decor.

At the steps the Saeth Knight brushed his arm over, folding his own red cloak back into the oncoming breeze. The wind had caught it and played with it's end pulling it towards the east and under his birth star. " And so it shines this very day into night.. " He whispered as he drew his shining white-silver blade forth from it's laquored white scabbard, the blade shining bright against the shadows looming from the walls about him. He pulled the blade to the right side as he drew the same foot back, crutching lightly as he connected eye sight with his opponent.

Zachary drew as well, pulling his lustered blade up and pointing it towards Vahn with great prowess in his eyes. He was no rookie, but neither was Vahn.

There they stood, at the center of the yard on the stones that lifted them to heaven yet held then at their footing. The oncoming ritual would be that of pure skill and grace, and that of honor old lost to the distance sands of time and thoughts of far far away. To them, it was truly another world. Their's.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-05-2007 at 07:21 PM.

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

ooc: can't take a breather now can I lol...

bic: What was the past like? Zenak wasn't thinking about the immediate past, he was thinking of the past discussed only in lore. A past so far and different that no books really referenced its glory. All that books discussed was the purge but what had been before the purge was completely unknown. The purge was the beginning of the world or so it was written and for every beginning there was an end.

Zenak had never really believed what was written in ancient texts. The concept that a huge beast had destroyed the world at the demand of a supreme being seemed quite absurd. The fact that the world would have been recreated seemed also a little far-fetched but Zenak was still intrigued. What if it could happen? Where could that kind of power be found, if it could even be found. Zenak usually only thought of this but rarely actually gave those thoughts any weight preferring to seek more confirmed knowledge.

One of Zenak's biggest research had always been concerning the intriguing power of his sword, Crecento. Zenak had read a few mentions here and there about what he thought was Crecento but most texts were pretty unanimous Crecento was a force not to mess with and should be locked up. Most texts referring Crecento were written in the ancient language and therefore dated from the beginning of ages. Crecento's legacy seemed to then have disapeared to never be spoken of again. Its origin, its true power or who and how it was finally sealed were never mentioned in any texts.

His research had brought him to the kingdom of sun. The reason, a powerful priest of old who had lived in the kingdom of sun. Certain diaries stated that he had been very open about his desires to destroy Crecento and had researched the sword a lot during his lifetime. His name was Altorius. However, Zenak had never been able to find this priest's memoires or any writing by him and decided to come back to the kingdom of sun in an attempt to get permission to view the royal archives. If those manuscripts existed they would be here.

The capital of the kingdom of sun was indeed beautiful however, Zenak was not here for sightseeing. It wasn't the first time he had come to the kingdom of sun but it was the first time he would attempt to view the royal archives. He had obviously went through the public library very thouroughly during his last visit and knew for a fact that nothing by Altorius was in that library. However, last time he had been here he didn't know about Altorius and had felt no need to bother and check the royal archives but now Zenak was determined to see those documents. They had to exist, he had to have written down his thoughts.

What bothered Zenak was Crecento's difference. It seemed to literally be made of shadows. Zenak had long ago realized that it was embedded with shadow particles and that he could tap into that power to cast devastating magic but there was so much more to his sword. The power was ancient and Zenak knew it could do so much more.

Zenak approached the castle and was obviously intercepted by the guards. Zenak quickly demanded audience with the king and was glad to hear the king would be seeing him. The guards led him deep into a maze of stone walls and tapestries until he reached large oak doors. 2 guards stood guard on each side of the door. As Zenak approached escorted by the two guards at the entrance the other two guards opened the doors to let them in.

The room was nicely decorated. With gold, tapestries and paintings everywhere. The symbol for the sun kingdom appeared on every square meter of this place that could not be mistaken for anything else but the king's throneroom. A lone throne made entirely of gold and ornamented with many sun symbols stood alone in the middle of the vast room. The king of the sun kingdom stood up and in a noble voice demanded: "What do you want from me!"

Zenak looked up into the man's eyes. The man wasn't very old but had a certain charisma and authority. Zenak took a respectful bow before answering: "I, a simple traveller and schollar would be most fortunate if you could grant me the honor of visiting the royal library to quench my thirst of knowledge."

The king was obviously taken aback considering this was obviously no ordinary request. Its at that moment that Zenak realized the number of guards that surrounded the room but also realized they had never unarmed him. Kind of careless... The king quickly regained his composure and with the same commanding voice replied: "Only those under royal business may view the contents of this library. You who are clearly not one of these lands why should I acknowledge your request. Most importantly what do you seek in those ancient tomes?"

"Me my lord? I but seek the answer to questions who haunt me. I seek the writings of a certain Altorius, a priest of old." However the priest's name didn't go into deaf ears. There was obviously something about that name that got the king's attention. The king then motioned his guards before speaking: "Leave now, forget your research the name you seek is better left buried. If it is Altorius's writings you seek then you are probably up to no good. Leave and don't come before me again..."

With that the king sat as 4 guards escorted Zenak out of the castle. Well that was unexpected... As he looked around at the city that stretched before him Zenak smirked. I have much to find out here...coming here will proove quite fructurous. Zenak then started walking towards the closest inn.
    Last edited by Inc0gnit0; 12-05-2007 at 07:39 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Apparently none of us can. XD

Hwarg watched as Mabbe was taken up by the fishermens net "Mabbe!" Hwarg yelled and swam as fast as the Gods, he leaped out of the water and onto the boat. But when he got onto the boat he noticed that they were already on the floor with their ears bleeding. "W-what!?" He looked over and saw Mabbe trying to push the net back into the water. He let out a long sigh and walked over to the net and shoved it back into the water. The net bursted open once it hit the water setting the fish free.

"Thank you." The fish all said and then swam away.

Hwarg sighed and then looked down at Mabbe, he got on one knee and looked directly into Mabbes eyes, placing his hand on her head he said. "Mabbe what were you thinking?"

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

It was dark when Elli and Baron arrived at the castle but the kingdom was restless, being the capital, it was always busy with merchants and travelers. Both brother and sister detected something with their keen hearing. Swords clashing. This was heard as they made their way up to the gates of the enormous castle whose towers overlooked the land. They were stopped at the gates. There was a battle going on. the two of them could see a figure dressed in red and one in black going at it with one another. Their movements and the way they held their swords were eloquent, it was obvious they were not of the common people. Baron recognised one of the fighters once they stopped long enough.

"The gentleman in red is a knight of this castle, is he not?" Baron asked one of the gaurds, not taking his eyes off of the battle.

"That he is," replied one of the gaurds.

"Why are they fighting?" Elli asked with a frown.

"That information is not available miss, apologize," replied the other gaurd.

Just say you don't know for heaven's sake. Elli thought as she watched the fight from afar with Baron. There was nothing else they could do but watch and wait.

OOC: Tetsanosuke, if you have any disagreements with my post, pm me and I'll edit it.

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mebba looked at him "they were young and they needed help" she glared faintly at the males that had dragged themselfs back to the boat. It was clear that the thought eas that if the small one was so strong than how much stronger would the older one be. Mebba looked at hwarg "i used to do it al the time with dad" she gave him a big smile, clearly she had not been aware of the danger of the fisherman. she looked at the males "but it is the first time i got hauled into the boat, it was fun" the men just pressed tehre backs more to back of the boat, since the sound had deafend them they though he was praising her. She pointed to the males "they are deaf and disorianted now, it wil be gone in 15 minutes though" she looked at hwarg.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hwarg was not to happy at her and then shook his head, "Mabbe sweetie if there is one thing I learned since I resurfaced is that, we can't save every fish in the sea." He said smiling and then with a sigh "What if they would have hurt you if you hadn't grabbed your flute in time?" He asked staring at the fishermen. "Alright now, lets get back to shore." He said flipping back into the water.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

"Don't test me, girl" The bandit said after several minutes of full silence.

Ethereal snorted. Don't test him? The guy didn't even have a weapon. Without waiting another moment Ethereal shot towards him not as fast as she would have had she been willing to drain herself so early, but fast. She extended her right hand sending a shock of electricity through her hand into him as her claws hit.

The bandit was surprised. He felt the jolt go through his arm and stop just short of anaything vital. He grabbed at her hand accidentally pulling her glove off. "Now you've only got one fancy claw"

Ethereal kicked herself and managed to hide the defining mark on her hand. He wasn't all that dangerous but Ethereal didn't want to render herself helpless. She thought for a moment and a slight smile curved her lips. She then let out a high shriek. It was the call of an owl, none of the daytime birds of prey would be up, Ethereal didn't quite have it down the owls would respond but it sounded more like an attempt to sing the highest note on a scale. An answering shriek came from her far left. Ethereal stepped back ready to let the bird do its work.

The bandit nearly hit the ground when his target tried to surpass human bounds. He ammended that as he caught a glimpse of her marking, she was Carani, which meant he was in deep trouble.

The bird Ethereal had called dove visciously at the bandit pecking and shrieking. It's claws and beak drew blood several times. Ethereal hoped that the flashing wings would hide where she was. She crept around to the side and tried to get her glove.

The bandit had just barely seen her move. He tried to move forward and get her. The owl's attacks switched sides and he had to focus on getting the bird off of him before anything else. He reached blindly up and caught some feathers in his hand. He tugged drawing a shriek of pain from the owl it backed off. He dove for the moving Carani.

Ethereal pulled her glove on and just managed to bring her arms up and block him. Her bird was in pain, he'd pulled some tail feathers out so it was flying in a ragged escape pattern. Anger welled up in her as it always did when someone hurt one of her birds. She grabbed his arm and sent a strong current of electricity into hoping he was rendered paralyzed. The bandit stopped fighting and fell to the ground. Ethereal ran.

New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Closed Thread

Thread Information