AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Leviathan

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" About myself you say? " He asked as they went on, tracking through the dirt road on their way past the high grasses and the low hanging trees shining with the bulbs of starlight locust flowers blooming in the ocean of the night. He noticed a few bulbs going out, but kept his calm.

" Well I am Vahngard Kaethmour.. The previous Captain of the Star Order Guard at the Star Kingdom Castle. I am of Saeth descent, meaning as you noticed I'm like a cat. " He brought a hand to his chest, on his white place armor where the Rose Crest sat engraved near his heart.

" When I was young I just couldn't help but be so enticed by the romanticism of being a Fencer.. a Knight or Duelist as you could say. What I am made it the perfect art to get into. Though I realize their is more to it then beauty. Though the sword is more then just a weapon.. " He stopped for a few seconds to emphasize on that note " It's a tool to revitalize one's soul, and protect that which one cares about. "

He would look down at his Vahjia, the Rose Brand forged in the deep cataclysms of the early world, a blade to shine and breathe through the darkness. He could only wonder how it really was him who became one of the five. But that thought wasn't of any true importance. He was one of them, so be it. He would take it as it were and be the best he could.

" Beyond that... I grew up like any other Saeth.. But I was basically raised in that castle. The head of the Kitchen; Ginsel was like a second mother to me. " He turned to them as he walked and asked them the same thing. " What about you two? "

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Azazel clucked his tongue, "You're falling to false assumptions. Listen to me... the problem with you point of view is that you assume that hatred and love are not linked forces. That they are independent entities... however, in reality they are two sides of the same coin. Let me expand on this metaphor. Say you have a coin, and if you get heads a certain number of times you will die... but for every time you get tails you get a small jolt of pleasure. If you keep flipping that coin eventually you'll get that number of heads and die. Heads is hatred, tails is love... but you see if you keep having love than eventually hatred will build and there is your problem. Now, what you are trying to do is make a one sided coin and thats just an impossibility. You can not have hot without cold. No day without night... however... you can have neither. Think of it like this now. By nature their must by an infinite amount of things we could have had but we do not have all of them. But for the feelings and traits we do have there are opposites. Therefore we have been given the neither choice. The only way for peace to be obtained with an measure of length is if we select neither when it comes to love and hatred."

" Now.. on to your next point... Hatred does not wish to tear this world apart. Hatred always exist towards the end of creating a world which it loves... This is the essence of my point. Hatred is negative love. Hatred acts in accordance to love. That which I love I must hate the opposite of. If I love peace, I must hate violence. Those in Holy that hate Cult, hate Cult because it gets in the way of their Holy world which they LOVE... Therefore, if you want there to be no hatred... there must be no love. The only other choice is a complete and utter homogeneity of people, where every one is one race, once nationality, follows one creed, with one voice, with identical personalities. And to me... such a world is a sin... but that is a Holy world... for Holy is by nature a force of ORDER, since it desires to have all things structure in accord with God. All other things need by necessity be disintegrated. While, some within Cult, I will admit, have fallen towards seeking homogeneity and a false-chaos... at least that faction, if properly manipulated can be contained, while Holy by its nature seeks towards that which I oppose in its entirety, not just in a faction."

The Monad looked away, "Bah..."

He leaned back against the air but didn't fall off balance, "Well, I better hope your right about the changing the world stuff... otherwise I'm dead before I even get started. But, still... all that stuff about meeting people and seeing places... thats all well and good, but thats a trip an adventure has all those things but without giving you the time or the opprotunity to enjoy them. In an adventure your beaten by fear and confusion to such a point where everything around you is hollow, lacking in meaning. You seek vainly for some sign of your purpose and ignore all the spectacles around you which you would delight it if you could step back from the creping terror in your lungs to see properly..."

"But whatever... I have to go... I can't sit here forever while there are things that need doing" he said as he stood up.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

Lily blushed a light pink, had she not had training in the matter of blushing, if you can imagine that, she would have blushed deep deep red. How could she possible have forgotten such a courtesy? I guess I’m just on my toes since I haven’t been out of the Palace long. How can I trust anyone, Lily thought a bit half-heartedly.

Even though he said it did not matter Lily responded anyways, “I’m Lilith of Heartwood, but you may call me Lily.” She smiled impishly as she said the title. No one really called her Lilith not even her mother had used the name. “I really do apologize for not introducing myself at the inn, but I really didn’t think it was the time nor the place for such formalities,” Lily added after a quick pause.

“Being a traveler is all fine and well, but without company one may grow to forget the joys that others in this world may bring. Besides I’m a bit naïve and I don’t have very much experience when it comes to the world outside Heartwood let alone the Sun Kingdom. And what a horrible fate it would be to never have seen the wonders this beautiful world offers. I think I shall travel with you whether you advise against or not,” Lily said with finality. Over the next few hours Lily studied her companion thoroughly trying to decide when to tell him about the book, let alone ask if he could decode it. After, Zenak stated they should make camp, Lily remembered their poor tired horses.

“Sounds good, I’ll go water our horses while you make camp. Should we make a fire? I think we are pretty far away from the city, but you never know. I trust your decision in this matter,” She responded. “Oh and I don’t know where I’m going either. I suspect with my own reasons that heading to the Cloud Kingdom’s famous Library is my best bet. I want to decode something that’s in the First Language. I believe the best copy for someone unfamiliar with the Language to translate with lies there,” with that she slid off her horse and took Zenak’s to the stream a little farther in the woods.
    Last edited by KibasStalker; 12-11-2007 at 05:46 AM.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

"Well maybe I am probably falling to false assumptions as you say but I can't change the fact that thats what i was told to believe.The fact is, that was what my clan's whole ideal was.But for as long as I could remember at one point in my life I never thought of it that way.But...............theres another reason i think of the world as to what it is.
    But I also guess that story can be told another time.Well I guess we both have very big differences and ideals.So i'll leave it up to you if you still want to come with me.Bye."

Ren waved as she walked off in the direction twoards the entrance of the Star Kingdom.Her chain clinkced with every step and her heels seemed to grind into the dirt with every step.Ren was torn with what he said.Maybe everything he said was right.Maybe his ideals are what this world needs to believe in but.........than again he could be wrong.Ren didn't know what to think,so she settled for taking some time alone for herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you are right about that,but i still like adventures and in any type.As long as I have a great time during my adventure,I won't stop,besides I sorta.........have nothing better to do.Hehehe."
    Sheana tried to pull off a laugh.
    "Well may I ask where your going?" Sheana said with amusement.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Baron and Elli listened intently. Elli pouted inwardly. Nothing. How upsetting. Either way it was an interesting history. She couldn't remember the last Saeth she met. She knew she had met someone but it's a far-off memory now.

Baron stared straight ahead as he spoke, "Well... We aren't very interesting. We are of Erabyssian decent, as we had told you earlier... Our father was a priest at the cathedral. You might know it... of course it's the only cathedral we have in the kingdom... Well he was a priest until he fell in love and left the holy service to marry our mother who was also Erabyssian and a singer at an opera house in the Sun Kingdom... Elli is carrying out our father's wish for us to be Holys. I, on the other hand, am a blacksmith. I agree on you with how a sword is not only a weapon. Your words described it better than mine probably could... but that's about it. Nothing special." Baron finished he turned and smiled at Vahn again.

Elli looked up at the two men, much taller than he and wished that she had a sudden growth spurt. At the same time she wished that they were special in some way. Erabyssians were dying down quickly because of some women not being able to bear children. She had found out by Father Mioras that she was one of those women. It made sense to her but it still angered her to an extent. But... even this did not make them special and she knew she would just have to live with being the one to simply have been there to help fight that almighty Leviathan, if she were to show that is. Elli had no doubts that she would though. Not a single doubt.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-11-2007 at 07:34 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" You don't listen to me very well do you?" Azazel said walking after her, "I said in the beginning, 'I practice what I preach' and not only that I said 'I doesn't matter what answer you give for whether I'll help you or not'. If I practice what I preach how could I say no just because you have different beliefs than me? That would imply that I hate what you think... but I'm against hatred and love... I'm not a hypocrite... I say mankind should not hate nor love so I am the first to do it." he continued to follow her, "so are you going anywhere or do you just like walking off in random directions without telling people what your doing?"

"Your guess is as good as mine" he replied with an even tone.

Well, she could keep her adventures, the past two weeks had been more than enough adventure for... some extended period of time... he couldn't relate to units of time, none of them made sense to him. But... if this adventure ended right now and he never had one ever again that would be perfect.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    Threads

Lunara squinted in the distance. It couldn't be... but it was true. Just north of her, near the gates of the Moon Kingdom, were about 15,000 men, and 3,000 calvary. Whatever the numbers were, it was a pretty large group, maybe even bigger than the last time she'd seen a Moon army. Where were they headed? Hiding beside a rock, she overhead the conversation and orders of the general.

"This time, we teach those disgusting Sun people how REAL warriors fight! We shall cut them down to size! Strangle them with their own organs! Destroy them! Obliterate them!"

"AYE!!!" the men shouted in unison.

I knew the Sun Kingdom was the most militarily advanced kingdom, and the Moon Kingdom was the most brutal in fighting, but this is just ridiculous! Lunara thought. I've got to warn the Sun people...

Normally, Lunara wouldn't get involved, but something, some force, told her she needed to. And very few people knew this, or, most refused to believe it, that it was really the fault of the Cult who started this giant war between the Moon and Sun Kingdom. They destroyed a town of the Sun Kingdom, but pointed fingers at the Moon people, and the Sun Kingdom therefore destroyed one of the Moon Kingdom's towns, thus causing a 300-long year war, and it still hasn't stopped.

Lunara was one of the few that knew this. Still, she galloped forward, toward the Sun Kingdom. By the time she got there, it was nearly dusk. Leaving her horse at the groomer's, she proceeded to enter the court of the King of Albiel, King Darion.

"I present to you, Lady Lunara of the Storm Kingdom!"

"Oh shut it." she growled at the presenter, and came to the King, bowing. "What is your business here?" he asked irritatedly. He wasn't fond of the Storm people, thinking them as cowards, just because they used ambush techniques in their fighting style.

"I come to warn you! The Moon Kingdom prepares an attack against you. It's warriors are out there, now, right now, in the fields of Turmoire, outside their city, coming here this very instant!"

Gasps and muffled cries of shock and confusion filled the room. Shushing his people, King Darion glared at Lunara. "And what evidence do you bring of this?"

"Nothing but my word, sire. Send scouts if you must. But you have to call your troops now! Defend your city!"

"SILENCE! I will fight my own way, not by your command, but by my own will."
    "But you don't need to fight! Call a treaty with the Moon! You know, as many people do, that is was not the Moon Kingdom that torched your town, but the work of the Devil! Take out your real enemy - THE CULT!"

More gasps and rumors spilled on top of the already restless crowd. "How dare you! The Cult has been and always will be our allies! They would not work against us!"

"That's what you think! But they live and die by their own laws, the laws forged in blood of innocent deaths! They lie, they deceive! The Cult seeks nothing more than to control you and your kingdom, to use you as they see fit. And when the time comes, they will come, and destroy your city, and take it all for their own."

"Silence! She blasphemes! Guards, seize her!"

Snarling, Lunara took out her sword, and readied herself for a fight...
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Senior Member Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0 has a brilliant future Inc0gnit0's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 10:50 PM
    Threads

Light and darkness, black and white, sun and moon. Too many opposites came as a result of the basic assumption that dark is evil and that light is good. Zenak had read and seen too often the madness in the name of "light" and too often the death of courageous men who lived in the shadows. Who could truly define good and evil. No one really could. Zenak had started a fire, he didn't think the guards would be on top of them this quickly especially not at night however they would alternate watch.

When they were both seated comfortably around the fire Zenak took out one of his pouches he kept on him and took out some bread. It wasn't much but for now he just didn't feel like hunting. Zenak threw a piece at lily before analyzing what she had just said before running off to get the fire thatw as now burning between them. "The first language? What might you need to come from such a distant time. You should worry about the present for there are more then enough turmoil already afoot that you have to plague your young mind with the problems of the past, leave that to the old and the weary." Zenak let out a small chuckle.

"If you must translate a document then it would be my pleasure to assist you, I consider myself an...admirer for a lack of better word of old literature. I myself got a book I will need to read which was written in the ancient language. We have much time infront of us. For now, until we know our path I suggest we head towards the moon kingdom. No sun soldier will dare follow us in the land of their enemy." Zenak stared into the fire letting the heat sink into his skin. This talk about the moon kingdom brought back memories of pain and war. Will history cease to repeat itself...

Things moved forward but never changed. Men were stupid creatures who repeated the same mistakes as their predecessors. The reasons might be slightly different but bottomline it mattered not. Zenak spent his life learning about the mistakes of men and having to deal with the newer ones they commited on a daily basis. They were all on the verge of a war and this time Zenak wasn't sure where he stood. It is the responsibility of those with power to do the right things or else the world will constantly rush towards oblivion.

To the moon kingdom they would ride but not to find answers or to escape the sun kingdom. To the moon kingdom they rode because they had to, because pieces were in motion and that was their next step. Zenak had never really travelled with someone else before so it was something definitely new to get used to. Zenak looked up at Lily after realizing he had been lost in his thoughts again and a lot of time had stretched but it was something normal to him considering his normal lonelyness.

"I have never travelled with anyone before so don't be surprised if I just get lost in my thoughts sometimes...don't feel shy in waking me up from my daydreams." Zenak stood up and looked at the moon that shone brightly int he distance. "I assume you are aware of the history that entertwined the sun and moon kingdom long ago. What you and most people might still ignore though even though the signs are there is that something is going to happen very soon. The wind itself is holding its breath, nature stands still and the very fabric of humanity is at stake. A war like none ever written by human hand will comapre to the vast destruction that might result from a clash of this magnitude. The whole world will have to choose a side. Light or dark..."

Zenak paused a bit to let his words sink. "Such simple words yet they hold all the meaning in the world when used by men with charisma. Words can destroy worlds, trust me it is no coincidence that those 2 words ressemble one another." Zenak turned around and looked straight at Lily. "Everyone will have to make a decision at that point. There will be very little room for error, very little room for indecision. All you can do until the climax is prepare. The choice you will make soon combined with the choice everyoen else will make will shape the world for the ages to come. Lets hope humanity has learnt...but I feel a weighing darkness in the nights of late. Maybe its just my old age bringing up my cynicism but I don't think humanity is ready to be tested in such a brutal way just yet."

Zenak then sat back down his back to the forest and he looked out into the horizon at the small city that was the sun kingdom. To his back he knew the moon kingdom lay and betweent hese two nations the first blood would be spilled but definitely not the only. The atmosphere is charged with uncertainty and the folly of belief. Men will oppose men and soon Light and Darkness wil confront again but once again Zenak thought...who is truly good and who is truly evil...only time will tell.

"Tommorrow we will review our documents, after that we will be better informed and I believe they hold answers. For now we need to rest, especially you. Trust me in the near future yoru strength will be tested so rest as much as you can. I will take the first watch, I will wake you up to replace me later. Don't worry I love the silent repose of the night. It lets me put my thoughts straight." Zenak then got up and added a piece of wood to the fire to make sure it didn't shrink. The crackle of the fire remained the only sound to pierce the night. the calm before the storm...

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooc: Sorry for the short post.^^

Bic: "Oh..............Well hey,I have an Idea.If its okay with you,may I come with you.See...........I haven't been traveling very long and I was kinda looking for a partner to travel alongside with anyway, and lately i've had no luck of finding one,so.........."
    Sheana pondered on the fact if he would say yes or not.She really didn't want to have to travel alone but if it was her fate,then it couldn't be helped.She held both hands in front and just stood looking.

"Wow,i'm surprised.Your that commited to what you say.Wow,must feel nice,well anyway I guess i'm not really paying attention to what you say because frankly,I just don't really care like I said in the beginning before you kinda got me in the mood to preach about it.Well anway,as to your second question,i'm just not use to telling other people where i'm going,so I guess it does seem like I like walking in random directions.As for now,I don't where I should head to first anway."
    Ren kept walking at the same pace.She faced different directions trying to see which seemed the best to her.
    "Lets see, were at the Star Kingdom right now so...........That leaves the Moon,Cloud,Sun,and Earth Kingdoms.So i'll let you choose the first place to go to Azazel."
    Ren stopped near the entrance.She tried to give of a smile but it came a little crooked so she turned her head the other way.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zoroaster looked at her out of the corner of his eye and then looked forward debating to himself. He could use someone else, he wasn't very strong or capable by himself so it was doubtful whether she would slow him down and she might very well have some useful abilities. He lacked any such things and he was libel to get himself killed, even if she didn't have any abilities she would at least make sure he wasn't perceived as being alone and vulnerable.

However, he didn't know her goals. He didn't know what her position on anything was but it was possible that she would become an opposition... still... she would definately be useful for the time being and if she did turn out to be an enemy well... he would deal with that problem when it became one. For now his immediate needs outweighed the long term threat, "Sure... I don't see why not..."

"Of course I'm commited to what I say! If I wasn't no one would listen to me. Speaking is about transferring ones passion into others and while I disagree with some of the higher ups in the Cult, I don't worry over much about it because I don't speak about their points of view. Rather I teach people what I know and I instill that in them... or at least... thats what I hope I do but then again I might be failing at it!" Azazel said with a smile that oozed personality and charm, which meant that he was not trying to have it do such. It was an instinctive thing, charisma... to those who possessed it, never once did it enter into their thoughts.

Azazel looked at her. "Well, you need to find something that motivates you... examine it carefully, make sure that you are not being tricked by false assumptions than live it. An unmotivated life is not worth living... it is but a shell of life. Do not love your life nor hate those that would harm you but protect it out of duty and honor and all will be well. For in this world their are those who would use lives as pawns in their games, tying souls together with strings of emotion and false hope. One must see themselves on that chessboard and be certain of their position and then take their own color... neither black nor white... neither bond nor free... but filled with the stirings of the spirit, that matter from which all things, even the Gods are made from. Take that and ascend with it and even the Gods will have no finger on your soul. This world is limited... but that is the beauty of it... it is so easily transcended if you do not place yourself in a spiritual hierarchy or some network of false loves and transient hatreds."

Azazel sighed again. He let himself digress a bit too much there but oh well, she didn't seem to much the worse of for it. She was however making him choose his path... well... he knew his path well and knew where he was going but such paths could not be trod with feet of flesh. Such things were beyond that, and beyond the meager Gods that watched over them. Still, "Lets go to Storm. That place seems good."

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sheana smiled ahppily and started walking trying to catch up.
    "Yay,thanks.This will most likely be fun........I hope"
    Sheana put her sword side ways so that it sat against her back firmly.She had up until now been holding it behind her back.
    She new that maybe she was being a little to trustworthey,but what other choices did she really have besides continuing on alone.That really wasn't an option seeing as to her because she didn't want to continue on without at least one friendly companion to acompany her.She just new that if the time came for any reason,that she would probably have to go on by herself,but she locked that thought away and continued on without seeing any problems.

Ren kept her attention elsewhere.Either she was becoming a little to lenient or something else was making her be this way.She didn't know but she didn't pay any attention to it.
    "Okay I understand completely about your whole idea now,seeing as we've been talking about it for some time.I see that you must be the only person out of the cult and Holy that thinks this way."

Ren started walking outside the entrance.She listened different ways to tell what was going on around her.She thought to herself.What was her motivation.Maybe the only motivation she had was finding the person she was looking for.That was about it.She really didn't care about anything else.

Ren grinded her heel into the dirt as if she was bewildered.She pondered in frustation and had the look of despair on her face.
    "Oh well,no use in getting upset about it."
    She started walking in the twoards the Storm Kingdom.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After that eventual while between their conversing passed, the three ended up finding the cross roads Inn that they knew to find. Vahn smiled somewhat as he knew it meant some sleep for them all. The night felt all to weary to him and he wanted a fresh start on the marrow.

Curious though, he felt his Vahjia resonate at something out there. He knew it meant something was aloft but.. what? Whatever it was he'd be sure to be ready for it when it came and made it's presence known.

He lead them into the Inn, where he of course offered to pay for any rooms they'd get. But he bowed and let them do the dealings, he was more interested feeling the resonations he felt from his Rose Brand. Hence he stepped up to the window near the entrance and watched the darkness outside as he awaited for what room or rooms they'd get for the night.

Senior Member KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker has a reputation beyond repute KibasStalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 01:29 AM
    Threads

Lily wasn’t paying much attention to her companion either. She too was wrapped up in her own daydream, filled with the smell of fresh greens and the sounds of animal calls. “Hmm…” was her response to his first few words. After eating she had sat down and started meditating to gain back the control she had as a child. In the process the trees and flowers had clamored to tell her all of the wonderful things that had happened there, in their forest. Next the animals wished too to show her their memories and how the recent changes between the two-legers had affected them.

Lily wanted to cry hearing some of the plight they had suffered. "Homes destroyed and children taken away from their families. The People are being killed in this horrible, human war. It’s not right, and those in charge are being selfish." Lily ranted furiously. At the end she made a few obscene gestures as well as spout out a few choice words.

Lily looked up from her own meditation and blushed yet again. Her face turned serious as she listened to his words. She seemed to be thinking hard before she spoke. After awhile she said, “I think that being forced to chose is silly. It’s unnecessary when no one has even tried for compromise. I won’t ever choose based on such a system that’s for sure. Also black and white, Good and Evil, Light and Dark, were given their meanings by imperfect creatures. Ones who constantly refer to their actions as “righteous” yet break…break those “morals” all the time. We do not do things we do for the general well being of the world. We do them for are own gain and to make us as individuals happy.”

She took a deep breath knowing she might get into an argument with her next statement. Adults tended to ignore her advice even if it was well founded, just because she was young. Lily wished Zenak was not one of them because they would end up going their separate ways if that happened. “Why are we going to the Moon Kingdom? My own sources say that there is an army waiting just between the Moon Kingdom and Sun Kingdom. Plus you said it earlier that the Moon and Sun will be the first to break out in fighting. Do you really want to be in that turmoil when it happens? From what I gathered you had your own place to go, your own information to search for. Why should we get involved in that right now? I suggest we go to the Cloud Kingdom were the best translation tools for the ancient language are located. After we follow that path we can go to the our sides.” Lily yawned deeply; her muscles ached from all that had happened. “Oh and don’t worry about watching the campsite tonight my own sentries will watch us. We both need sleep for the days to come.” With that Lily headed into her bedroll for a well-deserved rest.
    Sig made by Jagan Eye <3
    Kiba's Stats
    Ninja Registration Number: 012620

Height: 5’
    Weight: 95.5 lbs.
    Birthday: July 7 ( Cancer)
    Blood Type: B
    Personality: Aggressive, hot-tempered, wild

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Baron asked for three rooms and payed for them while he was at it. He gave Elli his sack and sent her on up tp her room. "You should get some rest now Elli." She nodded and he bent down, pecking her on the cheek and recieved one in return. With that she took her key and headed up te stairs of the in.

Baron walked over to Vahn. "I assume that you sensed something too?" He said, looking past the knight to stare out the window. It was almost pitch dark outside besides the light that came from the inn. Baron had felt uneasy earlier and was extremely relieved to find an inn where he could keep Elli as safe as walls could provide. Elli had been praying all day and she was practicing how to guide lost souls. It wasn't something that all holys did, only those who had the potential and his sister was most qualified.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-12-2007 at 06:34 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zoroaster stood up as well, clutching his blood stained clothes closed to his body and he sighed... "lets go then.." he sighed and looked at his reflection in the pool... he couldn't tell if he was male or female... he was too effete to be a guy and too masculine to be a girl. There was no way that he could be certain but he supposed it didn't matter.

Azazel shrugged softly to himself and walked behind her in silence. He didn't have anything to say so he let the silence wash over him with its gentle fingers. So much thinking needed to be done and he never seemed to have the time to do it. Always he was moving to fast for himself and weaving words with greater dexterity then his own mind could grasp. He knew his path but it was so muddled... he would be making great risks and if he didn't look sharp he could very easily wander astray or loose all hope of success.

He watched the night sky idly. God had always hated him... he had buried Azazel's people underneath miles of what eons ago. But somehow his race had persevered and knew that it was hated by God and loved by Satan, their maker. Humans felt that they were loved by God and hated by Satan, which they were for Humans were beings of God and thus foes of Satan. However, this gave Azazel a unique perspective on things. He wished he could bequeth that perspective, with its history and sorrow to everyone so that they could see what was happening but such things were impossible. He was Azazel, the pretty, charismatic male human. A leader of humans. But not of humans.

He sighed, and watched the grass reflect the moonlight in its gentle waves. So much to do.

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ren stared at what she could tell was the moonlight shining down on her.This life of hers was nothing merely but wasted.Life.......no such thing.Life was always against her.She didn't care about what others thought of her and the only thing that made her want to continue on her lonely existence was her past.God........no such thing.Not in her eyes.If she chose to kill herself now,would it be by God's hands?No, it would be by her own.She didn't believe and in her eyes the only thing that kept these people around her alive,was the fact that they believed in miracles and the righteousness of God.

Ren walked silently but blissfully across the shining grass that impaled the moons beautiful light.Maybe her life wasn't as bad as she thought it out to be,or maybe that was just her imagination.No, she new truly what it was and the only way to escape it was to continue on until the day she died.
    She had already ran away from what should have been her true future.Now she was just traveling, traveling tell the ends of the abyss.

"Sooooooooooooooooo,lets see.In this direction we'll be heading...............?"
    Sheana had a blank face.She only new that they were in the Star Kingdom.Matter a fact, she only new the cross paths between the Moon and Star Kingdom.
    "Wow,this might be long if we decide to go anywhere else."
    She managed to crack off a laugh and smile with a little enthusiasm.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Ethereal smiled awkwardly as if it were unnatural for her to do. She brushed at a wayward strand of hair and continued. "I think I made him mad...so he'll probably have friends next time"

He sat back against the wall of the fortress. It had taken some searching but he did finally make it. His partner agreed to it...but she had insisted he waited for the last effects of that girl's attack to wear off. He had not a problem with that. "Li," He said using the only name he knew for her "Do you happen to have a weapon?"

"Yes"

It took a bit of explaining but Ethereal managed to get across that she needed shelter for the night. She let go of as little of the story as possible. After all they needed only to know a few things...him finding out she was Carani did not happen to be one of them. "Oh, I almost forgot..." Ethereal said. Hwarg and Mebba had introduced themselves. "My name's Ethereal" She didn't answer to anything else now, Misa Ethera were just two meaningless words. It started when one of her mother's friends had exclaimed "She looks so ethereal, have you been feeding her?" Her mother had from then on in called her Ethereal just because it seemed funny.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

mebba giggled "then i hope you can breath underwater we spend most off our time in the sea". she started to jump up and down excited "you can play with dolphins and whales and sometimes the sharks play also with me but hwarg only allows me to play with certain kinds because i don't really reconizige which ones want to play and which ones want to eat me yet"a frown crossed her features "you really gotta watch the ones that think your dinner ya know, one ate my dad" her eyes saddend for a moment and she stopped jumping but quickly shook her head and started jumping again "but then the dolphing mother and her family took me hwarg and he is just like dad only a little younger". She gave etheral a beaming smile.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Hwarg didn't think Mebba would be so open about herself, he laughed a little and then held out his hand "It's a pleasure to meet you." He said looking out at the sea. "It is true we live in the sea..." He said smiling. "But if you can hold your breath for about 15 minutes then you will be fine." he then blinked for a moment. "Or me and Mebba can always make a shelter." He looked out and saw a dolphin pop out of the water. It gave a wail and then Hwarg replied back only in a lower pitch. "Mebba he still wants to play...stubborn dolphins." He said smiling.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Yes I did, and I think it best we stay in one room tonight, if you wouldn't mind me making the adjustments. "His eyes came across the translucent glaze of the window, filled with their half reflections by the light that shined from within the inn. He touched his right white gloved hand to the glass, his cherry red oculars resting through it and seeking into the darkness of the night. He wouldn't move nor speak, it was himself diving within again, his Garden of Everything.

He saw the supernovas so bright and extravagant, blooming flowers of light and sound not to be heard for ages and not to be seen for thousands upon thousands of centuries. Looking down through the depths of his mind revealed a black rose, a corroding black rose wilthin from the stench of dead and the loss of life force. There would be much life lost ahead.. He could feel it.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-13-2007 at 09:11 PM.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Baron nodded, "Of course, it makes sense. I'll just make that arrangement." He walked back to the clerk at the desk and canceled the other two rooms, recieving the money back for it.

"We have some people staying here tonight that are quite boisterous if you know what I mean sir. So I'm terribly sorry if your stay here isn't very peaceful," The clerk said, writing something down on a piece of parchment. "They are a group of bandits. They have done no harm so far and this inn is not doing so well with it's pay so we need as many guests as we can get. They are not here right now but you will certainly know when they come in."

Baron smiled and nodded, "It's alright. It's good that my little sister id a heavy sleeper then huh?" The clerk chuckled and agreed, apologizing once more before Baron walked back to Vahn. "Bandits... that's not we were sensing. If these bandits have not harmed anyone here yet then they aren't the threat," he said to his companion and sat down in a chair.

Leaning forward and placing his elbows on his knees then letting his hands dangle, Baron began to think. Maybe it was a cult or someone among those lines. Maybe it wasn't even a someone but a something. Baron stared across the room at a fireplace. The flames cracked and danced in the silence. He could hear the scratch of the quill against the parchment at the clerk's desk. It was an eerie silence and not completely welcoming.

His keen sense of hearing picked up some laughter of drunken men coming in from the west. He knew it was the bandits and he frowned. Maybe the silence wasn't so bad after all.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Ethereal's eyes flew to the water. To her it seemed to ravenously devour the shore when the waves came in. She'd learned several things at a young age. She and water tdid not mix well though it did have its uses. "I...uhh..." She wasn't even looking at them any more. "I can't swim. And I'm pretty sure that I can't learn" She was probably white with fear by now. Could she help it if her natural abilities did not include aquatic activities? She shifted uncomfortably still training her violet eyes on the water. She took a step back as if it could suddenly wash over her at any minute. This fear was only second to her fear of metal which was nearly debilitating even though she had weapons made from it it still scared her it was conductive.

Li walked over to him handing him a long sword. "You left it with me last time" She told him.

"Yeah, good" He was begining to become sleepy.

Li pointed to a small bed. The elfish thief crept over to it slowly and fell asleep.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Mebba squaled in delight and forgot etheral completly. she ran into the water and dived udner with the dolphin. she came up riding on the creatures back giggleling and splashing. The dolphin threw her off playfully and she swam to it to splash at his face.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Your asking someone who hardly knows what country he's in where to go next? I don't know where the hell anything is! How should I know where either of us is supposed to be?!" Zoroaster said with exasperation. His ignorance was growing more and more frustrating by the second. He was supposed to effect some great purpose and create a balance when he didn't even know where anything was? How could the Collective possibly think that he had a bats chance in daylight? But then... they probably were willing to take any chance they could get... after all...

Azazel looked up... "before we start going to far... isn't it customary to exchange names? Its a sign of trust... so I'm told." Azazel said with slight joking smirk which oozed a sort of lop-sided charm. "but I don't know... maybe you holy people have a completely different set of etiquette" he said with with goodnatured sarcasm

Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"No,There's no difference.I just thought that it didn't matter much,but if you want to know.......The names Ren Sinoma."
    Ren slacked off on giving a friendly smile.Instead she continued walking but had a slight look of enthusiasm in her eyes.
    "..................Oh sorry.I guess I shouldn't have said anything then."Sheana just continued walkin steadily and idoly slowly behind.She was dragging along like a ghost against the moonlight.She wondered how they would find out the correct way to go.Maybe stop somewhere and ask or just wander on mindlessly until they got a clue.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Closed Thread

Thread Information