AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Lacuna Coil

Hybrid View

Member *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber* has much to be proud of *Amber*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 01:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In a small dark corner in the middle of no where
    Threads

Default Lacuna Coil

Anyone listen too their stuff? Their really good...

Here's a link to their myspace where you can hear their music....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...1-a9fdbbcb776e

Their from Italy

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

A little bit of more info would be appreciated for those who don't know about them...
    Oh well...

I love Lacuna Coil...
    I think that Cristina has beautiful voice,and accompanied with Ferro's voice gives a beautiful sound to my ears...
    Simple example to that would be the song known as The Secret,which is one of my favorites...
    Personally,I would rate them with 8... they're not the best,but they're really good...
    Some of my favorite songs are: The Secret, Enjoy the Silence, Unspoken, To Mysef I Turned, Senzafine, and Purify...

...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Member Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 12:02 AM
    Threads

I like the band, but to be honest, I could live without ferro. I'm not sure why, but his voice bothers me a little. I'll still listen to them regardless.
    Run and suffer.............but don't mess up your hair!

Pm me if you have any questions about God and Christianity, I'll do my best to help.

Junior Member Ololiuqui is on a distinguished road Ololiuqui's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2008 06:33 PM
    Threads

Their worth a listen, but not something i'd get all obsessed about. IMO

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Yeah, and their most popular song, "Closer", has a cool bass intro and outro.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Closed Thread

Thread Information