AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I was an animal

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I was an animal

Been packing and sifting through my old stuff since I'm about to move back into my house, which has finally been rebuilt. I don't remember when I wrote this but it must have been a good 10 years ago and reading it reminds me of the child that was in me. I hope you all enjoy this one, if not then my apologies and remind me to never post in the poetry forum again. Here goes

~ I Was An Animal ~

I was a bird, flying free
    Atop silky white clouds
    Amidst the evergreen trees
    Whistling for joy, happy to be free

I was a horse, strong and wild
    With no worries on my mind
    Dancing in the wind
    Running around, being unbound

I was a fox, cunning and sly
    Saving myself with foul lies
    Hiding from minor troubles
    Made from minor mistakes

I was a child, Most of all
    Innocent and true
    Where things were all so simple
    Where white was white, And blue was blue

~ END ~

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

Senior Member Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:28 PM
    Threads

Interesting...from the title, I was expecting something about rage and tearing people to bits and other barbaric things. But instead, it's wild and beautiful and peaceful...nostalgic in a good way.

Hope you'll be posting more. Don't let replies (or lack thereof) determine what you do. If you want to write, write!
    Ish hogtied, mostly, on a grill, oh, baby, covered in chocolate, mostly,
    with a banana in his mouth. Oh, oh, baby, if only Ai were that chick....

~AnimeGlobe, Old Skool - Society for the Creative Eating of the Ish~

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Nice.
    I like how pretty and peaceful it is.Its a nice poem and I think you have the potential to write a whole lot more greater ones.

Keep it up!^^
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

Thanks for the encouragement and I'm really touched by it... and yes, compared to the stuff I right now I guess this one could've painted a flesh ripping, blood dripping grotesque scene.... its weird how you write stuff from ages ago and compare the person you were then with the person you are now... I remember writing it and why I wrote it.... but I look at that me as if its another person... its a strange feeling but nice at the same time... so thanks again and I will post another one when the inspiration bells start jinggling again....

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information