AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Ocheana Legends: Requiem of Angels

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Luca felt somewhat comforted by her tone of voice for some odd reason. He did not know this woman but for he felt just a little better by her asking him his problem. Not many were nice to him because they knew he was raised by Mizer.

Mizer...

Luca could feel himself tear up again, but surpressed his erge to cry. "Well..." he paused. What was Mizer to him? A parent? A gaurdian? Or just someone who was there to make sure he grew and was fed well enough to return the favor at the appropriate age... like a keeper?

Luca decided to go with something more pleasant for the man, "My... gaurdian has stopped breathing... and... I know he is dead... but I was scared and ran... I thought you could help me somehow... but I feel as if I am just wasting your time now... I am sorry Miss Allete..."

Luca glanced at the man to apologize but he seemed to be absorbed in reading something on paper so he casted his gaze down at the ground slightly ashamed.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

"A gaurdian? I still need to find that somene to protect, and this boy has already lost his gaurdian. I really am a failure." Allete thinks as she gets a semi sad look on her face before she shakes it off.

Allete looks at Luca sypatheticly. She hadn't really been faced with death before, and just like a being from an impposible to be real magical fable, it seemed unimaginable for her.

"Death is when some goes to sleep forever and their soul leaves their body to join the eternal life in the gardens of the goddess to these people, right?" Allete thought. "Maybe I can give him some comfort by showing him that his gaurdian, Mizer, is at peice. I'm sure I could pass as a preistess if he asked."

Allete kneeled down again smiled, "Would you like for me to make sure your gaurdian is at peice, and afterwards we can get you something to eat?" she asked.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Metatron remind quiet and of to the side. He was no longer reading his paper but wasn't inclined to take out a book yet. Rather he just stood their and remained unattached to the events transpiring around him. Yet he was analyzing, thinking, perceiving. Nothing escaped him. But he did not act upon the knowledge he accrued. He was not, by nature, a man of action, he had been -Rule Two- it was not in his nature. That was all that mattered.

He watched and waited.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Luca's eyes were red from crying so he thought he had imagined it- again he saw wings on the girl's back. It was so vivid though, he really didn't know what to think.

Hearing Allete speak again, Luca snapped his attention back to what she was saying. He was confused. What was she talking about? Was it possible to see such a thing? Without knowing it, he nodded mutely.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-04-2007 at 05:49 AM.

Member Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken is a name known to all Loveless_Broken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 08:24 PM
    Threads

She was walking over a big street. Her walking phase was slow and hesitating. As she didn’t really wanted to go to the city Auragakure, Never been into the city in her whole life she wondered how it would be their. Her black one piece dress slouched behind her. As Jill could see the entrance and her were decreasing desistance, she started to walk on a slower phase.

"Won’t this dress blend out to much" She thought in her self. While she looked down examining her own dress, her eyes narrowed, having an odd smile on her face. As she returned her attention on the entrance again, seeing more distance between them disappeared. Opening slightly her mouth letting out a light sigh, As she looked at the entrance you could see the sun reflect onto her eyes, her shining purple eyes looked hollow expressionless like her face.

Entering the entrance slow and cautions, Making sure nobody saw entering her. She started to get nervous and insecure a little bit. But she didn’t let notice this, her body language looked calm and expressionless. As you could feel a terrifying. Looking slightly with openly eyes to the big crowds of humans, her arms leaning next to her being quietly, walking quietly around the city Auragukare as her extraordinary appearance brought attention to her, Looking all at her white skin and extraordinary clothes, Even though she had hollow expressionless eyes you could see slightly the killing attention into them.
    He promise you the world and everything more.
    But the next day he will replace you with a better one.
    Then he throws you away with a broken heart.
    Wanting to kill yourself you seek hopeless to a other love.
    Then it will repeat again and again.. till you don't have a heart left.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Allete smiled at Luca again, "Alright, let's go then." she said. Then Allete stood up straight and looked over at Metatron and just smiled at him as if to say the she was going with Luca for a while. Then she walked off into the alley the Luca had ran out off.

In the darkness Allete could see the shape of the body in the alley. She walked over to the body and looked at it for a moment. "Is this what death looks like?" Allete thought.

"When people in this world die, others pray to the goddess to see their loved ones through safely, maybe if I try to TALK to the goddess she can make sure this man rests peacefully. Let's see when poeple pray, they put their hands together like this." Allete thought. Then she put her hands into a prayer position and closed her eyes.

"Oh might Goddess of life, Eva. Hear my call and answer it please. This man named Mizer has done nothing bad in his life from what I can sense, and he cared for a youth that was not even his own flesh and blood. Goddess Eva, please, see this mans soul to rest peacefully." Allete's words seemed to flow from her lips, and she seemed to be in a trance of some sort.

"Allete..." a voice soothing and calm seemed to reach out and call to Allete seemed to answer Allete's call. Then Mizer's body glew slightly and small orbs of light emitted from it and floated into the sky above. After a moment longer everything was back to normal and Allete stood up and then turned to face Luca.

"He'll make it to the Gardens of Eva to rest peacefully, safley." Allete said reassuringly to Luca.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'...I would be careful tonight... some evil stirs in the wind...'

Those were the words she said. In that instant, before she disappeared, Kite caught a glimpse of what could almost be called... concern. Perhaps there was more to Shyde than first met the eye; she was, after all, still a living person, much like himself. And even to people such as them, who would often be drawn into the darkness of their own hearts, the 'light' that still dwelt within their hearts was not completely extinguished.

Slowly, Kite's deepened gaze shifted over towards his double-edged sword. Should he, he thought.

To what end might him going out be of any satisfaction to him? There would surely be no clients out tonight that would offer him any work that he'd be interested in, just low ranking bandits and crooked souls looking to steal an extra piece of gold.

"..." Still, the look upon Shyde's fact resonated within his consciousness. And, more than that, the spiritual emissions of those two people were slowly increasing, their presences more detectable now.

Through his still open window, a faint breeze crept inside, gliding the long strands of Kite's hair in swaying motions over his eyes. Through them, the pale light of the newly risen moon cast a reflected within their pools.

Step-by-step, Kite made his way until he stood upon his balcony. After placing his hands upon the railing, he looked out upon the city of Auragakure; in all of its splendor, there lay something... an undefinable quality that separated it from all of the places he had visited before.

Perhaps one could even call it a sense of serenity...

Kite drew in a deep breath, breathing in the cold air that jetted through the atmosphere. "..."

'...Why should I trust the words of one whom I just met tonight? It makes no sense to... no sense at all.'

Then again... what would she gain by lying to him?

It was no use now, Kite knew. His mind was by far too distracted with the thoughts that woman had placed in his head to sleep. Besides, perhaps even in this odd place, there could be a decent job or two to find...

Clasping his double edged sword and placing it alongside his back, Kite lept out onto his balcony's railing. "Let's see where the winds of twilight will lead this one tonight..." he whispered.

Upon such words, and with a powerful leap, Kite started out into the city.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Angel.

Metatron held no doubts anymore. He had followed Allete and the boy down the alley and listen to Allete speak. He could sense it. Deep within those words was a confidence and an intimacy with the Goddess no mortal could be so arrogant to feign. Only an angel would speak as such. Metatron walked back out towards the street mulling this over.

Of course he hadn't prayed for the mans soul. Such a thing would be an act of hubris. His soul would go where it was meant to go, and the Goddess was just and wise enough to know exactly where that was without his limited mortal mind telling her how to do her own business. He trusted the Goddess, she was pure and perfect, and apogee of all the saintly graces and most divine forms.

Which is why he had taken it upon himself to kill her.

Metatron stood in the crowd of people and felt their life, their energy. Not in some sort of magical way...but in a way far more mystical and mundane... it infused him and he closed his eyes staring into some inner sun and singing some silent song. The sun burned him as he touched it and it scorched him with its coldness, its brilliant darkness and tantilizing void. This was the essence of the Seven Rules. A peace without joy. A sorrow without pain. An echo without sound.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 12-03-2007 at 09:57 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

Looking away from the group in the alley praying over a dead body he turns his attention to a girl in dark black clothes who stood out from everyone else in the city. "Who in the name of the heavens is that?"

Higure flashes over to a building closer to this girl as he watches her passing through as though nothing else existed. "It might just be paranoia, but i can feel something really dark in that girl."

He drops down a short distance behind her, hiding around the corner as she walks away, and slowly follows close to her to try and avoid suspicion. "I better keep an eye on her as well. There might be more to her then what these people can see."
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In what could've only been a passing instant to some, Kite left from one rooftop to the next. Adhrenaline began pumping through his body, in an effort to compensate for the weakness that would slowly devour him in but an hour or two; however, because of this, he would, at least for the time being, have strength enough to deal with what would come.

In the heavens above, the twinkling stairs that shimmered so very brightly gleamed an emotion lurking down within Kite's eyes. What it was though... even Kite himself did not know.

As he continued, his speed having progressed even further than before, a thought crossed his mind. It was surely a pleasant experience, being able to freely run under the light of the full moon; however, he still hadn't any idea as to what it was that he was hoping to gain from this. Shyde had disappeared, and there wasn't any real reason why he'd want to be going after her anyway.

Still... there was something within him, like a small voice, urging him onwards. And until he figured out what it was that such a thing meant, he knew that he would be unable to sleep.

Suddenly, in the flash of an instant, an image crossed his mind. It was that of a young girl, seemingly innocent of nature, with long flowing blue hair and gentle eyes so absolute, they seemed almost... kind. All but immediately afterwards, Kite gleamed a look of the wings, albeit hidden somewhat, upon her back...

Kite halted in his steps, his gaze having changed from before. Within his eyes, a familiar coldness had once again resurfaced. '...Was that the Angel...?'

Within, a small internal battle raged. He still wasn't interested in killing an Angel of such weak spiritual pressures that he had trouble feeling them; however... it was still an Angel. To what purpose and end it was doing in the city... he needed to find out. If he were going to be staying in Auragakure for a while, it would come to this anyway.

Slowly, Kite raised his right hand, the ringing adorning his finger glimmering faintly.

"..."

"Let's go," Kite whispered.

With those words, he turned his head towards the last area where he'd sensed the Angel's presence. And with that, he headed off there in a burst of speed.
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 12-04-2007 at 08:43 PM.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

He stared wide-eyed at the body of Mizer as it became surrounded by light. He felt a warm glow inside of himself... relief... He had no idea what was going on, nor what the Gardens of Eva was, but he knew he felt somewhat better now that he knew Mizer didn't die completely forgotten.

Luca looked up at Allete. Now that his mind wasn't all jumbled up, he was aware of what was happening around him. He even felt the pain of his slightly deep abrasions on his hands and knees from when he fell.

He didn't ask Allete what she had done. Strangely, he didn't feel the need to. He also didn't want to bother her with questions when she had helped him in his time of need. "Thank you..." was all he said before giving her a warm smile through his dirty and grime.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-04-2007 at 06:03 AM.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Tilly narrowed her eyes as the guard and quickly blew the poisoned dart him, he grabbed his throat and fell down. She dodged the claws narrowly a rip in her shirt the only harm. Quickly pulling of her cloak she pulled her sword from its sheet and took a defense stand "i hav no intrested in fighting but i wil i have have to defent myself" she growled out. She attached aiming for his legs.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Verun watched as the guard fell to the ground and he smirked. "Well, you certinely are a good shot." He said with a laugh as he jumped back from the strike but his pant leg was cut "Awww my favorite pair of pants." He said with a chuckle crouching back into position. "I don't want to fight you because you mean know harm, but I can't be seen talking to a Cirian.." He said turning around and walking away. "Maybe not all of you are blood thirsty killers who just want to over throw the Gods and Goddesses."

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Tilly just nodded and blushed a bit at the comment. she sighed and decided to hide in the forest until okita was done fighting. She managed to locate her broken disk and held it under her arm faintly wondering if this war between the people was worth al the trouble. so many had died on either side and for what? To prove they are the best?The strongest?. she sighed as she leaned against a tree it was better not to think that way, she was a ciarian and she was loyal to her people and her lords. She faintly wondert what okita would think if he found her here.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Verun before he realized as he turned around and yelled "Hey I didn't even get your name!" He laughed a little as he looked up the wall and started to climb it with his claws. "Well, it's a lot more fun climbing then walking all the way around." He said with a laugh still climbing. He realized it was night and stopped to look out into the forest. "Hmmm what a wonderful sight, I could hang here all day and stare at this pretty sight." Verun continued climbing. "Too bad I don't have the patients."

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    Threads

It was probably almost a delusion, but anyone that was looking at her, could see a faint flicker of wings. Not angelic, though, no. These were larger, and demonic, with claw tips at the top, and black flesh, with a dark, purple membrane, and pulsing inside, onyx veins. This happened when she leaped off a roof.

Clenching her fist, she landed in the crowds below, which were already beginning to disperse. Night was just ahead, and with the storm rolling in, it was sure enough no one would want to walk in the rain. Then she sensed something. A radiation of spiritual energy, several different times, one stronger than the next.

The first one was that of Allete, from the powers of Eva. She shivered as she saw the light of the soul depart from Mizer. She hated holy matrimonies and stuff like that. It made her sick to her stomach. Shyde believed there was a Goddess, but she wasn't on Eva's side.

The second emission, was that of Kite. Adrenaline mostly, but still noticeable. He's close... she thought to herself. Meanwhile, a third, almost unnoticeable spiritual power, that of Higure. Someone's following me... She slowly picked up her pace, just enough so that she could maybe get away, but not so much that Higure would notice.

The clouds rolled overhead, and thunder boomed. Great night to be out, wasn't it? Suddenly, she stopped in the almost-gone street, and looked around. Something sparked her interest. Shyde quickly turned, and ran swiftly down a back alleyway, and jumped over a railing, into ... a graveyard. And at this point, lightening struck, and rain began to trickle down in Auragakure.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And the lightning echoed, even after the sound had faded, "Metatron" could feel the echoes. The rain began to trickle down but he didn't feel it. Rules... Discipline... such things prevented the mind from feeling and from comprehending its own nature. It was like folding a hole in on itself so that it was contained within itself.

He gazed at the streets, gradually beginning to empty due to rain. He watched the people scurry and pull coats tight around themselves. But the rain did not touch him... or if it did he did not feel it. Was he missing something? Forgetting? But he had forgotten many things... he looked to the alley where Allete and the boy had gone, wondering whether or not he should wait and debating why he ought to. After all even if she was an Angel that made no difference to him. He had no reason to wait for her but then he had no reason to take a step forward.

However, he supposed that following her would lead him to the Goddess. But would that way be faster? He supposed... but didn't really know. He didn't like acting on half-knowledge.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Heads up people, I'll be in the hospital for tests Thursday and Friday. So I'll be on and off the internet, because they're allowing me to have my laptop with me.

Also Allouette and I are working on some final details of two major characters and then this RPG can really get going.

Bic:
    Allete smiled at Luca and said, "Well let's go, our friend, Metatron might be getting impatient." Allete grabbed Luca's hand and led him into the main walkway. It had started to rain, but it didn't bother Allete, she found it entertaining and exciting. She had never seen rain before for the Angel Realm's stability, weather, Etc. was always influenced by the health of the Goddess, so it never rained and always had what most would consider nice weather.

Allete smiled to herself and then she walked up to Metatron with Luca's hand still in hers. "Sorry about the wait Metatron," Allete said. Then a thought crossed her mind and she spoke it outloud, "if it's alright with you and if Luca wants may he travel with us as welll? If we run into trouble I can help protect him." Allete said.

She then looked at Luca, "Would you like that Luca? We could travel together." Allete said sweetly.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Luca had never been treated with such kindness before. No one has ever held his hand before. The only person who was nice to him, other than Mizer, was the lady he had once bought food from with the money that he stole. She would be the only one that smiled at him and treated him as if he were somebody. But she moved away and someone took over her stand. The new man was a greedy man that was not benevolent at all except to clean and high paying customers.

When Allete asked for him to travel with her and Metatron, he was genuinly shocked. "T-travel?" He looked cautiously at Metatron, who really intimidated Luca. The man towered over Luca just as bad as Mizer did but the man had not once smiled at him like Allete did. Even so, Luca knew he would never make it alone and he liked Allete. She would probably treat him better than Mizer did and she was pretty, a nice change from Mizer's gruff face.

Luca looked back to Allete an smiled slightly, "If he says it's alright... then I would..." he said softly.

OOC: Hope that all goes well for you. ^_^
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-04-2007 at 07:44 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Metatron didn't pay attention at first but turn his attention to Allete in time to catch the 'Luca traveling with them' part. What? Why? He didn't say it but those thoughts bashed against his skull pretty hard. He hardly had a reason for having Allete with him in the first place but... he sighed, well no using getting greedy. He'd let it slide for now. How long would he be with these people anyway? Allete probably had her own business, and he couldn't say for certain that it was with him, and if it was he probably wouldn't be living right now... so she would go off and if her personality so far was indication was any indication she'd take the boy with her and it would be back to wandering the world for clues on how to reach a separate plane of existence.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Gen woke up...half sleepy...half awake. "Her...," he said, softly. "Something tells me that I must follow her..." He began to follow the girl that looked like an angel, slowly. His mind was half asleep so he had no I idea what he was doing. "That little boy...must be her friend..." Gen talked and walked as if we was being controlled by some mysterious force.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Under the now darkened skies, Kite watched with an empty gaze as the rain continued to fall. Droplet by droplet, reminiscent images flickered through his mind like a candle flame.

"..."

All but the faintest hope that he would find that Angel had all but disappeared. While nearing his destination, its spiritual pressures had suddenly vanished; more than that though, there was this sudden storm. Sensing a presence that had recalled its spirit was difficult enough; however, in the midst of fierce electrical discharges, such as lightning, and the pouring rain, Kite's senses had been clouded even further.

It would be by nothing less than a miracle if he were to find her now, considering he still didn't know what she really looked like.

Even so, at the moment, that was not something Kite cared about.

...He hated the rain.

All it ever did was bring back the most horrible memories.

With faint feelings of reminiscent sorrow and anxiety rising in his heart, Kite's grip on his weapon loosened, until it had all but fallen away.

Slowly, he raised his head up to the darkened sky. Time seemed to slow down for him as the rain poured down over him.

'...How cruel,' he thought.

If it weren't so unyielding, he'd have almost thought it funny. Why was it that humans were burdened with the curse of their emotions?

Happiness... joy... pleasure... these were but dimly lit illusions, short-lived flames living in a far greater void of loneliness and sorrow. One's heart could never truly be understood by anyone other than itself; no one, no matter how well versed in the teachings of the Goddess or the Angels, could ever truly comprehend another's pain, let alone extinguish it.

Yet, to be able to endure such pain would be a signal of strength. Kite knew, somewhere deep inside, that he could not give up to such a curse just yet. Somehow, he just knew that there was something he must do before he could relinquish his life to the cold grasp of death.

How his life ended, he cared not. Perhaps it would be by someone of a greater strength and resolve than him, or maybe it would be just some punk who got lucky. He would decide when the time came.

Suddenly, from almost out of nowhere, a voice called out.

"Would you like that, Luca? We could travel together."

Kite's eyes widened. 'This presence... it couldn't be...'

Of its own accord, Kite's hand reached behind to grasp his double-edged sword.

...Perhaps there were still some miracles left in this cruel, unforgiving world.
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 12-05-2007 at 01:30 AM.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

As he watched the dark girl with her giant scythe walk away, through the corner of his eye he noticed another particularly strange individual come into the city. "Why are there so many foreign people here today? There has to be something thats drawing them here, but what could it be?" The image of the beautiful girl Allete appears in his mind as he shakes his head. "No thats ridiculous, why would a girl like her draw so much attention to herself? I just need to focus on gathering information for now."

Higure stands casually under a small tent hanging from the roof to stay out of the rain and avoid suspicion. From under the hood, his eyes gaze towards Alllete and her two friends stand in the rain, her expression as if she enjoyed it. He hears Allete mention something to the younger boy that was crying. "So Luca is that boys name, and where exactly are they traveling to as to her needing so many companions?"
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: "allete, allete, allete" what are me and Luca? Chopped liver? hahaha

"Metatron" sighed and looked at allete and the boy... Luca or some such. "Well if we are going to be going let us be about it... there is nothing to be gained from standing."

"Metatron" said this but inside he had this vague sense his life was going to get worse from here on out. Not as bad as when -Rule Two- but bad nonetheless. The notion of traveling with an angel was not the best of conforts not because she was an angel necessarily but rather because of the attention she'd bring upon him. Not that most of that attention was a threat, but she might bring his family down upon his head, and that notion did not sit very well with him.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Verun reached the top of the wall and then smiled "Well that was fun." He said jumping down to the other side into the city. "Now to find a place to sleep." He said with a chuckle, he walked into the near by hotel and looked at the man.

"Hello Verun, one night?" The man said with a smile on his face.

"Yes sir..." He said taking out some money and handing it to him, "This is all I have until pay day." He said walking upstairs to where the rooms were. Verun opened the door to the room and closed it behind him. Of course this wasn't a fancy hotel, just a ordinary bed, dresser, and carpet. He jumped onto the bed and slowly closed his eyes. "Well I had an intresting day.

Closed Thread

Thread Information