AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Ocheana Legends: Requiem of Angels

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Luca stood at his usual spot near the cathedral, behind a statue of an angel with her arms outstretched towards the heavens. He slumped against the base of the stone statue, his stomach rumbling in its usual complaint. He placed a thin hand over it as if trying to silence it.

He had given up on his first target, seeing the man was already struggling with his own troubles and was looking for a new person. He often took from the rich, like the preacher. Luca new better than to steal from a holyman but the priest made more money than he deserved in Luca's opinion, he was probably the only man that Luca could even come close to saying he hated. The man had grabbed the orphan off the street once and told him that if he were to halt his sinuous acts, that someone would reach out and claim him as a son. Luca praised as best as he could to whatever god the preacher told him to. That was three years ago... not even Mizer claimed him as a son. But Luca had lost faith in the gods a long time ago, even before that.

Subconsiously he watched as the preacher pulled aside another assumed "sinner" and bellowed his annoying speech, making a big scene as usual. He watched the sequence of events play before him and now the man whom the preacher was lecturing was talking to a girl. Luca considered stealing from this man but he did not want to cause anymore trouble for him, he looked unhappy as it was. He decided to just sit back and wait for the preacher to be away from public view, ignoring his hunger pangs.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Metatron" watched the girl carefully, and listened intently to what she was asking. As with all things, he gave his full attention to it. He analyzed the tone of her voice, looking carefully for hesitations and ocillations in tone that could betray a lie or a particularly word she felt was important, even if she tried to bury it in the normal hum of her talking. But he heard nothing of the kind and hadn't expected to. It was nothing more then a way for him to focus his entire mind on something. It didn't really matter that he didn't disccover anything... just the act of focusing had been the reward.

He then debated how to answer her questions. Answering where he had come from was out. It was a dangerous question. The former he didn't want to give until he was certain how she would react to it. His seventh rule was might be considered offensive to certain people- such as the preacher- but most wouldn't be overly bothered by it.

That left him the second question. "The Seven Rules are just something I came up with. They're nothing more than a tool... a form of mental discipline if you will."

He noticed her look up after he finished talking, not having noticed during his brief comments because all his attention had been focus had been on precisely articulating what he wanted to say with a perfect use of tone to emphasize the proper aspects of his words while adding an joking flavor to his words that would help keep avert curiosity while maintaining a friendly atmosphere that would prevent her from thinking him either secretive or mean. Do this wasn't nearly as complicated as he had made it but making it complicated allowed him to focus entirely on the act of speaking.

But now he noticed her gaze and followed it but did not see anything... He noticed the curve of the building, the soft turn of the turrets that would place the architecture some two hundred years ago during on of the more neo-classical periods. He focused his attention entirely on the building for that moment and analyzed it utterly before turning back to Allete and asking, "See something?" both because he was genuinely curious (the tone he emphasized) and because it moved the conversation away from himself (what he undercut)
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Allete smiled again, "No, nothing, but I believe that either one of us is being watched by someone as we speak." Allete said with a matter-of-fact tone in her voice.

"Well he wasn't obligated too, but he didn't answer where he was from, or what the seven rules were. Sooo, he's cautious about revealing information about himself, yet he's keeping a friendly tone with me. I wonder if all traveling Ochrians are like this, or if it's just Metatron?" Allete thought.

She looked at the building again and noticed that the architechture was different from most of the other buildings. "Hmm, I wonder why this building is styled differently from the others?" Allete thought as she surveyed it. Before she realized it and could stop herself, she asked the question out loud.

Once she realized what she did Allete winced slightly. "Geeze, I'm an idiot! Now he's GOING to know something's up! Wait, maybe he didn't hear me! Maybe I can still save myself, quick Allete! Ask something really random!" Allete's thoughts flooded her mind in a matter of seconds going almost too fast for her to keep up with them herself.

Allete then quickly turned her head back to Metatron and blurted out, "Do you mind if I travel with you for a while?"

"NOOOOOOOO! You idiot, you shouldn't have asked him that, that just makes you seem evern weirder! Just be quiet Allete! Stop digging a deeper hole for yourself!" Allete added to her flurry of thoughts. Somehow, surprisingly, she managed to keep somewhat of a calm look on her face.
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 12-01-2007 at 04:56 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2007 10:45 AM
    Threads

Stood, quite proud, amongst the crowd. How she hated walking amongst people, but she had no choice. Still, the large crane of her scythe made people think twice of stepping near her. She would look away or shoot dark glares at anyone who met her icy gaze.

Silently, Shyde climbed on top the roof of a house, and glanced around, finding a high topped cathedral. Smirking, she'd jump from rooftop to rooftop, before landing on the eastern side of the wall. Climbing still, until she reached the top of the building, glancing down. Whoa, long drop there. Weird though... she sensed people near. Well of course she did! But these were... *sniff* different. She let her legs hang over the edge, the waning sun slowing beginning to dim behind the town's massive structure.

Getting up almost as quickly as she sat, jumped from rooftop to rooftop, her black robes whistling in the dusk sky. Finally stopping, she glanced around again. Nothing interesting, it seemed.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

Higure slowly slips into the shadows and climbs down the other side of the building. "What could someone like her possibly be looking for to where she would be need to request companionship from someone she doesn't even know?"

Focusing more on the strange girl then on what he is currently doing he loses his grip, falling from halfway up onto a small cart filled with straw, crashing into it and smashing it into pieces on impact. "That hurt..." As he slowly rises to his feet, trying to get away before anyone notices. "Why am I letting the thought of that girl distract me? She's none of my business anyway."

He walks casually towards the large doors of the building he was just ontop of and eases the door closed. As he looks around he notices the colorful stained glass windows and the numerous statues set up around the many pews. "I didn't know there was a church like this around here."

Higure starts walking across the room and lights a small candle, setting it next to the others. Looking up at the statue for a moment, he claps his hands together and kneels down in front of it. "Oh Gods and Goddesses of the heavens. Please give me a sign to help guide to my purpose in this vast world you've created.."
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okita looked around. It was crazy for him to be in the Alena capital. Auragukure was a elegant place. Not only that he was a Carian and ifhe didnt think before he acted he would be attacked. Okita had his twin blades across his back they alone could blow his cover. Okita quickly turned around when a few Alena warrior pushed by him. Okita turned back around and continued on his way toward the large forest outside the capital.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Gen began to load his weapons and infiltrate the Carian capital city and get some info on his enemies. Gen showed no emotion, no fear, and no happiness within him. "Well...time to infltrate the city. Who knows where my dead parents are." He walked out of the armory and everyone he passed by said 'hello' to him. He waved back at every one who said 'hello' to him. Gen went to the city entrance and began to walk out he prepared to go in to one of the cities that his parents died.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 12-01-2007 at 06:57 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, now this girl appears to have enemies. His family wasn't really in the position to pursue him so he doubted his mother or one of his uncles/cousins would have sent someone after him. It would have cost to much money to have send out enough people to track him down and after what had happened with his brother they were not in position to fritter away their power on small acts of vengence. That meant this girl had someone stalking her... far be it for him to get between a girl and her scorned lover.

But he listened to her question and replied in kind, "That buildings different because it was done in a Neo-Classical style, which emphasizes turrets and hard hewn rocks and craggy surfaces. The rest of the buildings are demi-ist which focus more on curved surfaces and hidden points."

Suddenly she blurted out a second question which was rather surprising to him but he didn't let it show. If she was an angel, like his current theory held, would she have someplace to go?

Wait... what if he was her someplace to go? He bent his entire mind to that possibility. Did the angels decide to physically kill him and gather his soul for its proper damnation. If that was the case he couldn't let that happen... not yet, he still had things that he needed to do before he went to hell. Once he finished he'd gladly go with him- what were a few decades in the scheme of an eternity of anguish? Besides, he had his Seven Rules. The pain wouldn't bother him. It be rather nostalgic actually.

But what if thats not what this "angel" wanted with him? But what other cause would there be? He definitely wasn't the type to become the "destined" hero, especially to the angels who would most likely want to protect the Goddess, whom he had sworn to defeat. Possibilities... the world was possibilities but he could not grasp them all...

"Sure... but I'm not going any particular place so if there's somewhere you need to go you won't get there with me." he said. He didn't know enough to act... he had to get more information about what was going on before he made any drastic moves.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Luca jumped when he saw a woman dressed in black jumped down from the roof of the cathedral. He was so surprised that he had let out a small squeak. In an attempt to flee, he stood but slipped clumsily. He tried to break his fall by trowing his arms out in front of him but it only served to skin his hands and knees.

"Ow..." He whimpered. Luca was fragile and such a fall did more damage than it should have.

Aside from the pain he was afraid that the woman had somehow seen through his intention to pickpocket the preacher. He had never been caught before and he was deathly afraid of the results.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'Hmm...'

Kite's eyes narrowed some, a faint 'bell' going off in his head.

'There it is again. The closer I move inwards, the stronger these spirits I'm sensing become. I must not have been able to sense them before because of all the other people.'

For Kite, being able to sense the presences of people was something like an inborn gift; or rather, it was something that he just 'knew' how to do. Granted, he had to be within a certain distance to be able to sense them, and he couldn't always be certain as to who it was that he felt.

'This place is certainly very interesting. I'm sensing several strong spirits in this place. That Angel is one of them, but some of them are far beyond normal humans... a lot like me.'

Kite's deepened gaze narrowed ever further at such a thought. Something within him was not liking his train of thought. For such a group of people to gather together, possibly unknowing, in a place such as this all at once.

...Could such a thing really be just a coincidence?

Suddenly, as if from nowhere, a mysterious figure, cloaked in dark robes, lept over the rooftops. Kite caught a glimpse of her just before she disappeared.

Silently, Kite clasped his left hand over his right, shielding the ring on his finger. '...That weapon she carried...'

Subconsciously, Kite made a note to remember that person. Clearly, by her weapon and how quickly she was able to move with such great agility, she was no novice when it came to fighting. Also... there was something dangerous about her aura. To Kite, she gave near the same presence as he did... that of a solitary soul.

Shaking his head some, Kite started on his way once again. "'I suppose I'll be needing a place to rest for the night. Perhaps there's a hotel nearby..."

And with that statement, the young warrior began searching for a place of rest. It didn't take long for him to find one that suited his purpose; it was large, spacious, but not so fancy that people would question why someone like him would be staying there. Besides, so long as he had enough money, which was never a problem, he could keep most vermin's mouth shut from talking.

Upon entering, Kite walked up to the reception desk. Standing behind it was a young woman.

"Hello, sir. How may I be of assistance to you?"

"I'd like a room please. Preferably, one with a fine view of the capital."

"I see. And how long will you be staying with us?"

Kite lowered his head a bit, giving some thought to the question. "Just put me down for a week's stay."

Nodding her head, the woman pulled out a quill and began jotting down some notes on a piece of paper she had before her. "Well, sir, the total for your stay will be 2500 G. And your room is on the top floor."'

Reaching into his pouch, Kite pulled out a handful of gold coins and laid them down on the table. "Keep the change. And, should anyone come to see me, tell them that I'm out.""

Not giving her much of an opportunity to say anything else, Kite took his room key and ascended the stairway. Coming before his room, he unlocked his door and stepped inside.

The room itself was lavishly furnished. With fine wood decorations and an all-around aristic sense of fashion that would have even the most snobbish person recoil with a sense of apprecation, Kite knew his money had been well spent.

Setting his double-edged sword down alongside a nearby couch, he sat himself down into a chair.

Taking in a deep breath, he leaned himself back, taking the quiet moment to enjoy the coming sunset.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Your Worst Nightmare. Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi is infamous around these parts Saisashi~Arashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So much for getting around without being seen. Two pairs of eyes, it seemed, were on her as she jumped. At the first set, she blinked. She heard a squeak, then a "BUMP" as someone fell. She landed expertly on the ground beside a corner, and sneakily watched the boy. Seemed he was out to pickpocket someone, 'eh? Pfft; Shyde had done much worse than that. Still... maybe he should be taught a lesson? .... Nahhhh.

Chuckling to herself, she felt a second pair of eyes as she started to jump again. These eyes... were much different. That of a warrior, much like herself. Almost like a spider, she clung to the walls, hanging upside down. She watched him like a fly on a wall, silent, as he entered the building. He must be deciding to stay for a bit, it seems. She chuckled. Oh, how her evil ideas came! But no, Shyde wasn't evil, perse... more so.... just misunderstood. Yeah, right. Ahem, anyway, Shyde crawled on top of the roof, hearing slightly, that his room was on the top floor. Interesting.

Sitting on top of the roof, she narrowed her eyes. The sun was just setting, but was still strong. How she hated the light! Deciding to give the man a little scare, the dark-haired woman, placing her scythe at her side, in a smaller version of its former self, and crawled down the area to the open window. Holding her breath, she waited...
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'm lost.. and my mentality is prohibiting me the patience to read 20 posts at one sitting. So if I'm making any wrong judgments here just fill me in and I'll edit. )

Lute let himself up as that crowd from earlier let loose. He sensed about the area some impeding darkness and some jumbled lights of different hues, like a spectrum of in-flowing auras reaching his mind and soul. His eyes shun their azure blue as he gazed about and around the town square, and with a kick at the ground he was up and off. He felt his ring at his left arm vibrate, as if to release Starfall and her brother Fenrir, but he found no real hostility about the general area and walked along.

He spotted two who were taking, conversing about something or other. It wasn't his intention to eavesdrop so he kept himself along his ways and on his patrols. After a while he was patrolling the large stone walls of the city, letting his left hand over the leather encased dagger at his side. "Don't worry father, I'll keep the peace.. Or if it's even possible.." He whispered lightly, his eyes drawing up towards the sky above. Oh how angels cried.. criend at the world that seemed to be ready to die.. Yet hiding it's face behind a mask of temporary prosperity.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'It seems as though a little mouse has come to play.'

Kite blinked, seemingly unaffected by the presence of the one who awaited outside. And though he couldn't tell for certain, something about the way the presence carried itself would have him believe that it felt a need for combat.

If he could avoid it, at the moment, he would. The events which had transpired earlier had left him tired, his powers weakened and his concentration near all but taken from him. Should he have to fight a battle against someone of such calibur...

Kite blinked once more.

Narrowly, he turned his gaze over towards his double-edged sword. ...Would he have enough swiftness to reach it in time should the presence make a dramatic entrance? Possibly.

Kite's gaze shifted down towards his right hand, and the glimmering light of the red ring that he wore. No, he thought, such measures were out of the question.

Soon enough, it would be nightfall. Kite didn't want to have to spend an exhausting amount of time trying to figure out what to do when all he really wanted to do was to fall asleep.

'Let's see what the little mouse has to say for itself.'

With that thought in mind, Kite stood up from his chair and began walking over towards the nearby window.
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 12-01-2007 at 08:26 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okita had seen enough i wasn't the time for him to attack Auragukure. Now it was time for him to return to Malantra. Okita bent down and placed his hand on the ground. The wind began to flatter around the curves of his body. Okita smiled as a few villagers ran away in fear of the unknown. The wind once again picked up as Okita jumped into the air and them sent a small burst of wind from his feet downward. Dust shot straight up covering Okita's body. Okita looked at the capital of the enemy amd shook his head. Soon it would be covered in smoke, fire, and death.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Narrowed her eyes in frustration. She had a feeling that a few minutes after she arrived here, the man knew she was around. She could sense it. Still, she could make him squirm a bit in fright if she made a good enough entrance. But should she have an offensive, defensive, or neutral appearance towards him? She didn't want enemies right now, considering the ones she already had. Still, she had to be on guard. Shyde decided on a neutral-defensive position, and in a few seconds, she backflipped, and sprang into the room, standing tall in front of the man. Ring ready to activate, she narrowed her eyes at him, unspeaking for the moment...
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Luca limped all the way back to the alley, cringing at the stinging abrasions. He wiped the small tricklets of tears falling from his eyes away with his forearm.

Upon his arrival at the alleyway, he limped to the back where Mizer resided. The man laid on his torn and tattered matress, his back facing Luca. Asleep again I see...

"Mizer, I am sorry but... I fell and could not get any money..." He said.

No reply.

Usually the sound of Luca's voice could wake the giant, but Mizer did not move.

"Mizer?" Luca moved forward reluctantly and touched the frizzy afro of green hair. He went no further than that. Mizer was not breathing. He was dead. Luca could sense no life in him what-so-ever.

Tears of sorrow were flowing down his cheeks now, the pain of his scraps long forgotten. He didn't know what to do. He was alone. He ran; out of the alley, and onto the streets, pushing past people. He heard yells and insults but he ignored them.

As he ran past the two ("Metatron" and Allete) he saw talking earlier, he felt something. He didn't know what it was but it caused him to run to the pair. He looked up at the girl with watery eyes. For an instant he saw wings on her back. But it was a flash. He ignored it went on to plead, "Help! Please! Mizer! He's--" he started sobbing, "he-- please..."
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 12-01-2007 at 10:30 PM.

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'So this one has a ring, does she...' Kite thought, his gaze locked onto the small encrusted gem his vistor wore.

Judging by her small figure, Kite deduced, there was clearly more to this 'little girl' then the eye could see. Not only did she that scythe, but by being able to judge her face-to-face, Kite could sense a strong reservoir of magical powers coursing through her body; with them however, he also sensed something familiar...

...That same disposition of a solitary soul. And by looking into her eyes, it was as clear as day.

As he thought such things, Kite contemplated what he should do. If he really wanted to, he could probably make it to his weapon in time to ready an attack or defense, depending on how she reacted.

...Still, he thought, if she really wanted to attack him, she would've done it when she first entered and not given him this chance to make the first move. Even so, he could tell she was on guard and ready to counter anything she felt threatening.

There was one thing that bothered him though, something that went past the other troubles of his mind.

...Why had she followed him in the first place? When he first noticed her presence not an hour ago, he got the feeling that she didn't want to be seen, hence why no one else but he, as far as he knew, had seen her. And yet here she was, seeming to give him a chance to say... something.

...What was it she wanted?

Well, Kite thought, this roundabout thinking isn't going to get me anywhere.

"'So," he finally said, folding his hands across his chest, "setting aside the fact that you've come into my home without my permission, I'm curious as to what you're doing here."

Yet, before she could speak a single word more, Kite stepped up to face her, extending his hand. "I'm not much of a people person; however... it isn't my style not to introduce myself. My name is Kite. What's yours?"
    Last edited by Shinn Kamiyra; 12-01-2007 at 10:27 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okita landed on the great wall and looked around their was a boy with blonde hair staring at the deep blue sky. Okita shook his head and began to wall toward the boy. Okita drew his green cometh blade and pointed it straight at him. "So are you a follower of Alena or someone that is to young and dumb to know what im talking about?" Okita himself was young and knew alot about the world but never thought aboutu his young. He had done alot and had learned to survive. He would fight till his days on earth were over.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Her ring was a dark onyx, matching a sort of black aura about her form. Standing stiff and low for a moment, she blinked as he came nearer. Ready to punch him if needed, he instead slowly extended his arm in greeting. At his first conclusion, she smirked. "I come and go.... as I please...." she was a slow, quiet talker, mysterious and hidden, unknown to much of the world and how to react to it.

Despite how thin she was, Shyde wasn't small. She was actually rather tall, for a 20-year old woman. A good 5'10'', and with those high heels, a few inches higher.

The girl stood, looking at his hand. She didn't know what it was for. Giving her something, perhaps? She was trained in the ways of combat, and didn't really have the 'training' of meeting others, or how to greet them. Still, logic told her to shake his hand, so she did.

She felt she could trust him, somehow, sort of. Her ring told her so. Still, she felt awkward. "Call me... Shyde." She murmured, gazing at him with a certain softness in her eyes now. Coughing, she backed up, before noticing the ring on his finger, then looking at her own. "We... both.. have.... ring.." she said quietly, almost to herself.
    Call me Meli <3~

Merry Christmas!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Gen began to realize getting to the capital would take weeks. He needed to go back to town. But before he did that he decided to go to the Shrine of Eva to rest and pray. He sighed slightly and continued on. He made it to the entrance and began to enter the shrine.

He suddenly saw a squad of enemies before him and saw him. They attacked him immedietaly. He pulled out his assault rifle and fire every shot in his gun. All of them dropped instently. Then a big soldier with a big long sword happened along. He dodged the first attack and blocked with his shotgun against the second. His shotgun was cut in half and Gen used his sniper rifle and shot the soldier in the head. The soldier dropped, hard.

Gen picked up his sword, hollistered it in the weapon case he found in the solider he killed. He went inside the templed prayed and decided to fall asleep.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

'...Does this mean she hasn't seen many people with rings like hers?'

In spite of the fact that she had already backed away, Kite could still feel a protruding warmth coursing through his hand. It was true that, through her eyes, he could see a darkness... a void that yielded no real resolution through its own unfathomable emot, and yet...

Kite shook his head some, ridding himself of such ridiculous thoughts. It didn't matter, not the warmth of her hand, nor the softness that her eyes were just beginning to release.

Within his heart of hearts, Kite knew that he had far too much blood on his hands to ever be allowed the grace of such.

"Yes," he said, raising his hand so that the girl, now known as Shyde, could have a better look, "I have a ring... much like yours. Mine is a little bit different though."

And true enough, Kite's ring was a deep, emblazoned crimson, much like a raging flame. To one akin to sensing spiritual prowess and powers, much like he, and obviously Shyde, were, the rings they wore gave off an auspicious aura, it was almost funny how ordinary people didn't notice.

"If you don't mind my asking," Kite began, seating himself down on a nearby chair, "why did you come here?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Metatron" looked down at the boy. What was with people today? He had gotten talked to more in one day then... Rule Two... then sometimes in the past he was sure. Still he sighed and touched the boys head in a calm fashion. He bent his mind towards the situation, considered every possibility and acted upon the greatest probabilities.

He spoke to boy with a calm voice, it possessed a little sympathy, but at the same time a sort of strange detachment, a seperation that inflected toward someone that was used to helping self when he had problems and not asking others for assistance and thus brought a slight reticence to help others. It wasn't a cruel lethargy, it wasn't that he was apathetic to the pain in front of him, it was just that he didn't see a connection between his actions and a solution to the problems. How could he solve a problem that was not his own? How could he gain the perspective? The hesitation echoed in his words only as a distant undertone to a deeper darker calm, "Calm." was all he said but it seemed to reverberate through him and through the air around him.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

"Gah!" He yelled as he finally was able to move "Future..husband?" He shook his head and then chuckled a bit "Well, perhappes I will spar her when I see her next time." He got up and grabbed the potion that the girl gave him. He opened the bottle and sniffed it and examined it closely. "Hmmm...this could be poison." He said as his legs collapsed under him. "Ah heck if I die then I die!" He chugged it quickly and then started to feel the effect, he lifted himself off the ground and smiled. "Hehe...looks like I owe her." He said turning towards the city and walking towards it slowly.

Once Verun reached the city he pounded on the city gates and yelled. "It is I Verun please open the gates!" As soon as he was finished the gates opened and he slowly started to limp inside. When he was fully inside he just kind of...collapsed onto the concrete and layed there.

OOC: And watch I will never be helped. XD

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Luca looked up at the man. He tried to do as he said, calming his sobbing down to sharp intakes that shocked his body like lighting. He wiped his runny nose with a dirty arm and sniffled.

He suddenly realized that running to these two wasn't going to bring Mizer back to life. But for some reason, he couldn't help it. He needed comfort... or... something. He hasn't felt this kind of pain before; this sorrow that made his heart feel as if it were twisting.

He finally settled down, the shocks wracking his body were gone and all he was doing was sniffling and wiping away tears that left clean streaks on his small face. "I'm sorry..."

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: Okay people keep track of your posts, there is a maximum of four posts a day. I'm not going to warn anybody in particular, but just remeber to not go over the limit, okay?

BIC:
    Allete's attention was turned towards a boy who fell from a building into a shopping cart. "I hope he's alright, maybe I should go see?" Allete thought, but before she took a step, a boy ran into them. Allete became stunned for just a moment from the surprise of having someone run into her. Then Allete looked down at the boy.

"Such deep emotions of sorrow right now, ...this boy has lost something dear to him recently. ...Maybe I can help him somehow." Allete thought.

Metatron reacted much faster than she did, partly because she belived he was a quick thinker and partly becaue she hadn't been faced with a dilemma like this. After another moment Allete kneeled down so that she was eye level with the boy.

Allete spoke to the boy softly and calmy, "What's you name little one? Why are you crying? There's nothing to be sorry for you know."

"This world is so peculiar," Allete though. "People preaching distorted prayers, lots of people traveling on roofs, without wings to catch them if they fall, and lots of other stuff." Allete added to her thoughts as she looked at the boy gently with her deep lavender eyes.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information