AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fav. Bleach Pairings (Discuss!)

Junior Member Aka-chin is on a distinguished road Aka-chin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2007 02:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Fav. Bleach Pairings (Discuss!)

Hello, I'm Akari. *bows*

Righto, so! This thread will be a place for you all to mingle, discuss and debate over possible couplings/romance between all the great characters of 'Bleach', so let's get started!

Mine:-

Straight pairs:-

-IshidaxOrihime; they are cute together. I write fics on this pairing and I find a lot of scopage for it, they are just too kawaii.
    -IchigoxOrihime; I liked them before I discovered my beloved Uryuu was so suited to 'Hime~! :heart:
    -RukiaxRenji; childhood friends etc. gets me...XD;;
    -RukiaxKein;...he looks so like ICHIGO, tho...and I HATE ICHIRUKI, sorry. ^^;
    -RangikuxGin; *just nods*
    -HitsugayaxMomo; *NODS AGAIN* XD;
    -OrihimexUlquirra; dunno...why...:P
    -AizenxMomo; 'cuz I'm sick like that...? v.v;;

Yaoi/Yuri pairs:-

-IchigoxRenji; hate works for me in yaoi and these two are like the BEST rivals. XD;;

Right! What are YOURS, peeps? XD

Member Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 01:44 PM
    Threads

I definitely am a shipper for Ichigo and Orihime because well if you read the manga from the very first volume it's apparent that she's totally in love with him, and even in the anime it shows that and they've known each other for like ever and it would just all cute and sweet! xD I most definitely do not support the Rukia and Ichigo pairing because I'm sick of seeing shows where some girl from another world, planet or whatever just appears in the scene and sweeps the main characters guy off his feet and they go off and live happily ever after while leaving the girl who's been in love with him all along alone in the dark crying her eyes out!!!

So instead... I support Rukia and Renji because he's totally in love with her, and it's cute! And she's just too stupid to realize that that's who she should be with!!! She's got too much of a macho complex! Lol! But yes, childhood friends or best friends and all that stuff just make great couples!! Besides, Rukia and Renji are already in Soul Society together, whereas Ichigo is still a human in the real world, therefore, he should be with Orihime! =D

And lastly I vote for Hitsugaya and Hinamori because he loves and cares about her so much, and she deserves someone who really loves her and isn't gonig to betray her like that terrible Aizen! *evil death glare of doom*

Oh yeah and Yoruichi and Urahara!! I mean come on, that's just got to happen!!! They're best friends and when he got exiled she went with him! That's just cute! =D

Yes that's it for me for now, but trust me I have lots to say on the whole issue! =D
    Bill Bandai: Everyone will buy my seemingly innocent toys and pay their hard earned money for them!
    Bill Clinton: So then the toys will rise up and destroy them?
    Bill Bandai: No, you ninny, they just SIT there. People will go nuts wondering WHEN they'll rise up and destroy them!

Junior Member Ichigo_Kuchiki is on a distinguished road Ichigo_Kuchiki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2007 08:28 AM
    Threads

Cool

Ichigo/Rukia! I just love it! Renji just... is a bit weird... Besides he looks too much like Nara Shikamaru, and Shikamaru's mine! Lawl. It's just cute! It isn't exactly original I know, but the idea never gets old. Cool.

I also like;
    Orihime/Ishida(Uryu)
    Which is why Orihime/Ichigo wouldn't work. Because Uryu is supposedly in love. Also if Orihime went with Ichigo then HE would be left crying. And he is the anti-social type, and he can only love one girl. And Keain.Rukia wouldn't work, as Kaein's dead! And I think is Ichigo had to go with a Childhood friend it would Be Tatsuki as she's known him longer. And she shows signs of love for him too! So wither way, at least two people would be left crying, and to be fair, Ichigo reminds Rukia of her first love, and Ichigo's dad is a Shinigami, so she wouldn't exactly be alien! But, thats what I think anyway!

Senior Member darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 01:10 PM
    Threads

Renji and Rukia reminds me of brother and sister not lovers.

I like the lil 'shiro and bed wetter Momo pairing best-they fit together so well and they actually care about each other (even when Momo is going nuts)
    I want Orihime to end up with Ichigo, he seems a little oblivious to her love but I think he respects and cares for her as well.
    Rangiku and Kon would be the greatest thing ever.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

RukixIchigo is for the win. They're hilarious and cute together the way they bicker all the time like an old married couple! And that duality thing they have going? I love it! It's obvious that they care about each other the most.

I'm also a fan of IshidaxOrihime and MomoxHitsugaya.

I dislike the RukixRenji and IchigoxOrihime pairings. Very much.

So instead... I support Rukia and Renji because he's totally in love with her, and it's cute! And she's just too stupid to realize that that's who she should be with!!!
    >_> Rukia's not stupid. If you don't love someone, then you just don't love them. Boy do I know about THAT. DX *constantly has unwanted attention from boys* argh...

Member mcfly rule will become famous soon enough mcfly rule will become famous soon enough mcfly rule's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2008 10:10 AM
    Threads

RukixIchigo love their little fights so funny
    and MomoxHitsugaya cos they are so cute and awwww

Junior Member Aka-chin is on a distinguished road Aka-chin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2007 02:24 PM
    Threads

Mmm, wow...people sure have varied opinions...^^;

I just...dislike the IchigozRukia pairing more than RenjixRukia is all...the idea of another world nonesense and their constant bickering LIKE a couples is also a valid point...but I just think they are great as friends and a coupling would just be weird...and I think it wouldn't last wither if it happened. ^^;

Just me Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 07:42 PM
    Threads

Hm...

RenjiInoue (because they're so cute together ^^)
    RenjiRukia (because they were friends when they were younger)
    IchigoRukia (just because hey match)
    ByakuyaInoue (with my strange mind, I think of lots of different pairings, and this was one of them)
    HitsugayaHinamori (...because they are good friends?)
    HitsugayaMatsumoto (because she's cool, like him)
    IchimaruMatsumoto (um..I don't know...just because...)

I like a lot of pairings, and yeah...these are the ones I could think of right now...

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I would ahve to go with these pairings ^^

IchigoxRukia(Because they seem so cute together and I reall for some reason couldn't see the IchigoxOriheme pairing )
    OrihemexUruyu(They seem good together)
    ToshirouxMomo(Because they were best of friends and seem good together)
    RukiaxRenji(They were good childhood friends)
    GinxRangiku(Just because they new each other as kids)
    OrihemexUlquiorra(I'm not sure why)
    YouroichixUrahara(Cause they know each other very well)

Thats my pairings ^^
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Member Shinigami Hilde will become famous soon enough Shinigami Hilde's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2012 04:50 PM
    Threads

Well...if I *had* to pick a pair...it'd be IchiRuki for sure...You can tell Ichigo loves Rukia, but he's just too stupid to realize it.

but...Seriously...I don't think *any* of the characters in this series should get paired up with *anyone.* I don't know, it just seems wrong to me for this series.
    It's All About The Beret!

Member CandyYukari is on a distinguished road CandyYukari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2008 07:23 AM
    Threads

For me~

Ichigo X Rukia is d nicer pair duh....because I had that feelings that Ichigo & Rukia will love each other ler.Somemore,Rukia always help Ichigo n she's been thinkin bout ichi-san

Rangiku X Rin is a romantic pair if they still continue as a lovers.I like Rangiku coz she is a tought ppl n Rin although he is evil,but he still have some kindness in him i guess
    ~~DreAm in The WinT3r NIghT of DarKneSS~~

Junior Member sazzuke is on a distinguished road sazzuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 12:36 PM
    Threads

for me Ichigo more match with Orihime... Ichigo a bit temper and Orihime caring, that make them perfect. Like magnet is 2 edge are same then it will push away, but if different then it will stick together... Rukia cant be with Ichigo cos they both have similar attitude...

Member -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari- has a reputation beyond repute -Hikari-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2008 12:13 AM
    Threads

Well, I think Bleach is more of an action series than a romantic one. If there really were pairings, then I like:
    Orihime/Ishida- Lots of people support Orihime and Ichigo, but I just can't see it happen because Ichigo and Orihime are completely different, and it seems like a Disney princess story then...you know, "the brave dude saves the weak princess X.X"
    Hitsugaya/Momo- They're really cute together, even though I want Hitsugaya for myself XD and I don't think they've got such an age difference.
    Ichigo/Rukia- Lots of people also think that they don't have a chance because they argue whenever they see each other, but that just makes it even more cute for them to be paired together.
    Rangiku/Gin- They are a good pair, though I'm a bit in doubt. However, if it really happens, then I fully support it. ^^
    And Chad...he looks cooler by himself, lol.

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 10:29 AM
    Threads

I like Ichigo X Rukia. I don't know why. They look sweet together. I dislike the Ichigo X Orihime pairing. Looks childish.

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

Senior Member shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star has a reputation beyond repute shooting-star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2008 11:25 AM
    Threads

it has to be Ichigo and Rukia!
    ^_^ they are soo cute together so yeah!
    Not You're Average Girl

Member monkieezdaLAdzz has a reputation beyond repute monkieezdaLAdzz has a reputation beyond repute monkieezdaLAdzz has a reputation beyond repute monkieezdaLAdzz has a reputation beyond repute monkieezdaLAdzz has a reputation beyond repute monkieezdaLAdzz has a reputation beyond repute monkieezdaLAdzz has a reputation beyond repute monkieezdaLAdzz has a reputation beyond repute monkieezdaLAdzz has a reputation beyond repute monkieezdaLAdzz has a reputation beyond repute monkieezdaLAdzz has a reputation beyond repute monkieezdaLAdzz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2008 04:39 AM
    Threads

i like Ichigo && Rukia^_^ but i dont think that will happen because Rukia likes Renjii...Oh && as for Ichigo && Orihime hahaha i think thats just so wrong...they dont look at each other like that
    Ima Rebel
    No Seriously
    I need to eat !!
    Arrrggghhh

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

O-o;;; My avatar monkieezdaLAdzz! :: point!:: Do you even know what the Soulcest Means?! IT MEANS KAGOME X KIKYOU as in YURI pairing!!

Anyway...eh...to be a liiil on topic...Rukia and Ichi. They're best.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by monkieezdaLAdzz View Post
    i like Ichigo && Rukia^_^ but i dont think that will happen because Rukia likes Renjii...
    Rukia doesn't like Renji THAT way. o_o It's so obvious he's like a brother to her.

Member Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 01:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Rukia doesn't like Renji THAT way. o_o It's so obvious he's like a brother to her.
    Yeah but here's for hoping! =P Lol, but that doesn't meant also her feelings can't change, I mean I've been in that situation and had it turn into another! =D And personally I'm rooting for that relationship even though we all know that she'll end up with Ichigo, big surprise. Bah, no originality in that, the main characters get together but a bold and daring move!

Haha, ack, don't mind my cynicism. I'm just so sick of shows and books and stuff where the two main characters end up together when there's people in each of their lives that have ALWAYS been there for them and always loved them, I think it would be much more appropriate and a better story if for once the main characters ended up with those people!!!

But that just my opinion! And that's why I support RukiaxRenji and IchigoxOrihime! =D
    Bill Bandai: Everyone will buy my seemingly innocent toys and pay their hard earned money for them!
    Bill Clinton: So then the toys will rise up and destroy them?
    Bill Bandai: No, you ninny, they just SIT there. People will go nuts wondering WHEN they'll rise up and destroy them!

Senior Member MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2012 06:00 PM
    Threads

Hmm...interesting pairs. Though I really don't understand how Toushi X Matsu works. +__+..They are more like siblings/soul mates in my opinion. Toushi is a bit tense at times..xDD, while Matsu is cheerful and childish. Despite that, I think Matsu understands Toushi very well, she's good at pep talks...
    I support Ichigo x Rukia, they get along quite well. She seems to be someone who can wack him out of gloominess. Orihime-san is too soft for Ichigo.(she's still awesome)
    And there's Ulquiorra X Orihime, I personally enjoy the idea of them being together. I mean one's cold and cool, one's caring and gentle, opposite attracts...so why not? Besides, Ulquiorra commented on how she's a very strong-willed girl, so I guess he respects her to some degree.
    Last edited by MysticEntity; 01-05-2008 at 10:23 PM.

Just me Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 07:42 PM
    Threads

Hm...
    IchigoRukia
    RenjiInoue
    IshidaInoue
    ByakuyaInoue (o.O; weird...I know...)
    IchigoInoue
    HitsugayaHinamori
    IchimaruMatsumoto
    hm...maybe others...
    I own Momiji, Sasami, Karami, Tres, Cody, Spark, Nolar, Cyclone, Little Sasuke, Rain, Katie, Iggy, Sasuke-SON, kittykitty, Kaza, Yoki, Wolf-chan, NekoSasuke, Uchia, Chibi Kitty, Kiri Kitty Niece, Young Sasuke, Eminence, Akane, Wrath, BoofCakes, Suna, Zek, Blaze, Eliza, bear, Mioka, and some others.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm kinda fond of the Hinamori-Hitsugaya pairing, but since we're not limited by gender I'm gonna say my favorite is Hinamori-Matsumoto

Junior Member hellgirl is on a distinguished road hellgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2008 03:43 AM
    Threads

erm... ichigo and rukia?
    they are so Kawaii when they fight!!
    Chad and matsumoto...Absolutely compatible!!
    Orihime should go with Ishida she can help to cheer him up(he's so emo!)
    renji should go with byakuya gay pairings?
    they can go and fight all day long!!!!!!!!

But i think Bleach is not a romantic anime but i still like the ichi-ruki pairing

Senior Member inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2011 10:34 AM
    Threads

hmm.. let's see..
    ichigoxrukia
    toushiroxmomo
    ishidaxinoue..
    MOVE ON. DO SOMETHING BETTER.

Junior Member golden eyes19 is on a distinguished road golden eyes19's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 09:53 PM
    Head south from civilization till you get to the middle of nowhere, then head west into oblivion
    Threads

Ichigo and Rukia most definitely
    Hitsugaya and Momo would be great
    Mr Hat 'n Clogs with Yuroichi would be pretty fun too.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information