AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: AAAAHHHHH!!!! (a.k.a. KANJI HELP QUICK PLZ!!!)

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 08:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default AAAAHHHHH!!!! (a.k.a. KANJI HELP QUICK PLZ!!!)

OK, so I have my final assignment project for my Japanese class due on Wednesday evening (GMT -5:00), and I just got my script (it's a skit) back from the TA who was supposed to be correcting it. He's a Japanese exchange student, so he made all his corrections in Kanji. Unfortunately, I know under 100 Kanji, and can't read most of what he wrote. I'm going to post a few lines (in English and Japanese), and if anyone can help translate the Kanji into Hiragana, that would be absolutely awesome. For those wondering, the skit is about 2 characters who need to win the Go World Championships. A Korean person's husband is sick with an illness that can only be cured in America, and the other person is in debt to the mob in America and needs money. Conveniently, the prizes for the World Go Championship are a trip to America and some large amount of money.

You don't understand. I have to win that trip to America!
    あなたにはわからない。わたしはアメリカ行きのきっぷがぜったいに必要なのです

It's nothing, just a cold.
    だいじょうぶただの風邪だよ

Positive, it's just a cold, it'll go away.
    だいじょうぶ。ほんとにただの風邪だって。すぐ直るよ

That sounds bad, you know. Let’s go see a doctor.
    やっぱりおかしいよ。病院行ったほうがいいよ。

911, I need an ambulance here!
    救急車!早く来て!

It's a very rare disease. There's no treatment for it anywhere in Korea.
    とても珍しい病気です。韓国には治療法がないと思います。

Well actually, I heard that there’s a method to heal this sickness in America.
    アメリカには、この病気を治す方法があると聞きましたけど。

That’s bothersome eh…(thinks for a while)…Ah yes! Actually, there's a “Go” tournament in a few months, and one of the prizes is a trip to America. If you enter, you might be able to save him!
    困りましたね……あぁ!そうだ。実は数ヶ月後にある囲碁トーナメントがあります。賞品の一つはアメリカへの航空券です。あなたが参加すれば、彼 を救えるかもしれませんよ。

But I can't play Go!
    でも、碁なんてできません!

I beg of you! Please..I have a wife and 2 kids, and I can’t get a loan for the bank.
    おねがいです! 妻と二人の子供がいるのですが、銀行ではお金を貸してくれないんです!

You do understand kid, if you don’t return the money before repayment time, we won’t get away easy from this.
    わかってるな、返済期限までに金を返せなければ只では済まないぞ。

…well, how much would you need?
    で、金はどのぐらい必要だ。

That’s a bit too… You have one week to return the money.
    ずいぶん多いなでは一週間以内に金を返す、いいな。

I’m sorry...I just lost my job...
    ごめんさい…失業して、返すお金がありません…

But promises are promises right?
    約束は約束

Next week I’m going to be playing in the World Go Championships. If I win, I’ll have the money to pay you.
    まって下さい!ぼくは来週World Go Championshipsに出ます。優勝すれば、その賞金でお金を返せます!

And if you lose?
    負けたら、わかっているだろうな

You betrayed me!

裏切り者!

I don’t have to repay them?
    …これでぼくは、お金を返さなくてもいいのですかね?

[name], which prize do you want?
    [name]さん、賞金…いらないのですか?

It’s OK. Since I don’t need the prize, I’ll give my prize to [name] to save her husband.
    だいじょうぶ。もうぼくは賞金が必要なくなったので。[name]さん、これでだんなさんを助けてあげて下さい。

OK, so of these I know 下さい, お金, 時間, 一週間, 韓国, 思う, 早く来て, and 勝つ. If someone could please translate the rest into Hiragana (English meanings optional) for me, that would be awesome. Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Ertai87; 11-26-2007 at 08:51 PM.
    日本語をならっている。 まちがえれば、おねがい知らせてください~!

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphrased from LavaBug
    I remember that day 'cause it's Sailor Mercury's birthday...or is it my mom's?

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

I can't because no close to no kanji what so ever XD! But, here is a sight that can romanize it, which makes it easy to put into hirogana.

http://www.romaji.org/index.php

It's one of the most accurate sites I know.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

tetekmakhang has a reputation beyond repute tetekmakhang has a reputation beyond repute tetekmakhang has a reputation beyond repute tetekmakhang has a reputation beyond repute tetekmakhang has a reputation beyond repute tetekmakhang has a reputation beyond repute tetekmakhang has a reputation beyond repute tetekmakhang has a reputation beyond repute tetekmakhang has a reputation beyond repute tetekmakhang has a reputation beyond repute tetekmakhang has a reputation beyond repute tetekmakhang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 03:59 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

very good website. like the famous chinese proverb goes 'give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for life'

although i wouldn't recommend changing it into romaji coz a lot of the time the website screws it up. sometimes it doesnt know how divide the text into proper words. but if u do it directly into hiragana u won't have that problem coz there are no spaces in between words.
    Last edited by tetekmakhang; 11-27-2007 at 05:55 AM.

Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87 has a reputation beyond repute Ertai87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 08:18 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Thanks Luckily my other group members had Kanji-to-Hiragana translators so it was pretty easy to fix, but now I know in case I need to fix it again
    日本語をならっている。 まちがえれば、おねがい知らせてください~!

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphrased from LavaBug
    I remember that day 'cause it's Sailor Mercury's birthday...or is it my mom's?

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

good luck for you for the test on Wednesday
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

Closed Thread

Thread Information