AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Yu-gi-omg!

Member Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 04:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Yu-gi-omg!

Greetings, Anime forum community. I have something very Important to ask you all. Shonen Jump has a special Yu-Gi-Oh card poll. Here's how It works, There are 20 Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh monster-type cards. Each card has a translation of the names. Each person can pick up to 5 cards, from 1st to 5th. Now, here's where you come In. I do sort of like the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, and well, I want to know wich five cards I should pick. THat's why I want you guys to help me out. Here Is th elink to the poll:
    http://www.shonenjump.com/yugipoll60/
    You can click on the cards to see the full Image.
    So, here's how you guys can help me out:
    1). Tell me what cards I should vote for, and wich ones you think are the coolest.
    2). I need someone to Translate the text on the cards, so that I can see the card's effect(NOTE TO TRANSLATORS: You don't need any knowledge In the TCG, I just need a translation). I don't have a keyboard that can type In japanese text, the text on the cards aren't copy and pastable, and the translators on the Internet either make you pay money for a translations, or the translation comes out looking like engrish.

So If anyone can help me out here, It'd be most appreciated. So genrally, I'm looking for your opinions. I am not trying to advertise In any shape or form. I'm not sure If this Is In the right, but since this topic Involves a card game, I decided to put It In here. Just so you all know, I have read the rules.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 02:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Arcana Knight Joker, Queen's Knight+King's Knight+Jack's Knight, negate a card by discarding the same type from your hand(Spell for Spell, Trap for Trap, etc.)

Dandylion goes to GY, two 0/0 Fluffy Tokens come up, can trib them.

White Night D, send a continuous from field to GY to make your opponent attack it.

Goka, Pyre of Malice makes tokens, trib a FIRE for 500atk, can be ss'd from hand but you need to kill a FIRE on your field.

Someone on staff, move this to the YGO forum please if you can.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 11-30-2007 at 12:52 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information