AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Didi's Art Thread

Member didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2008 06:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Didi's Art Thread

apology for being a real slacker T___T. i didn't draw my anime much anymore ( feel extremely guilty) after i finish with my college application and studying for my SAT i sit down and draw this. I hop you enjoy it. Took me around 6 hrs. I think i'm going blind from stairing into my computer monitor for too long 0__0...........lol..............................si gh

and here a little special something to end with ... one of my drawing

i hope that everyone have an awesome holiday!!!! YAY and i hope that i get 1700 on SAT too!!!!! ..............................................omg TTOTT

new work, and working on it ;p i started today 11/24/07 hoe to finsih it soon T_T
    Last edited by didiarty; 11-24-2007 at 10:03 PM.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Oooh first to comment (as always).... >>

I missed your lovely art ;___; It's good to have you back and now stay here and keep on drawing >3

And now to comment on the actual works.

first one --> I just love the tattoo work you did, it looks so awsome. The hair looks great, the highlight really make it look better, though I would have made the ends of the hair more pointy (what am I saying.. I can't draw like this D: ). What I like the most is the facial expression.
    One critique though... I would have liked to see more shading/toning in the clothing. And good thing you censored the text ;D.

second --> I'm a sucker for it. The expression, the shading, the composition, the pose.. everything... I love it.

Now keep them coming... no excuses this time, SAT's don't matter!! =P

~Uru

I hope you did fabulous on your SAT's
    Last edited by UrusaiSevera; 11-25-2007 at 04:12 AM.

Member didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty has much to be proud of didiarty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeaayyy!!! u awesome lol ps:! SAT matter T__T i'll study my butt off if i have to SIGH
    ohhhh yea after the guilty feeling, i start to work on my next piece after i finish the one in the bottom. check it outttt =_= it's not done yet ;p the back ground is so hard to draw and color T_T i'll keep working on it. it should be done soon

Last edited by didiarty; 11-24-2007 at 10:01 PM.

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

Nice stuff. Post more please. ^^

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

The third one.. the coloring already looks great and that background indeed looks like it'll be a lot of work ._.

I'm looking forward to the final work ;D

Senior Member Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 02:25 AM
    Threads

I love the hair on the first one ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks ^^ that red head of his took me quite a while to finish

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

yare yare !!
    tis been a real long time since you came here !!!
    wel well very cool drawings ^^ !!! i liked the last one best the first is ok its just i dont like the dudes face but i love his arm tatoos there awesome !!!
    hope more pics are comin up didy ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

What? The first pic is a dude? >.> I thought it's a girl. Nevertheless, your art is simply brilliant. =D I could never do that. I adore his hair. I'm always attracted to shiny-looking hair. The 2nd is nice though it looks messy, but I understand that it's a sketch. The 3rd is just wonderful. I like it the best. It shows elegance and gracefulness to me. I want more. >_o

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD thanks it's a guys. ^^ LOL the third one i'll finish it after my SAT exam this saturday ^^

KUH-nuffle Bunny to you Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny has a reputation beyond repute Knuffle Bunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2013 09:29 PM
    Threads

Holy crap, you're good O_o. Keep it up!

Siggeh made by me. Taking requests ATM! =3

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

WOw ! amazing drawings
    goodjob! ; )

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Didiarty's new work ^^

hi there i have new work ^^ i'm getting warm up on my media drawing
    i'm ready to publish my manga!!!!! yay!!!!!! feb 1st! get ready to read the ... the....... the THE first chapter LOL hahahaha T_T i know only the first chapter but it does take me lots of effort to do T_T
    anyway here new stuff
    this is the introduction to my character from my manga

second main character

there the third main character but i didnt' finish making it yet T_T i was tried. here the sketch of Jun Natsuya

i try it out making a city.... not finish yet i still have lots to work on. I'm showing the layout anyway ^^

Daeva's black rose poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy has a reputation beyond repute poison.ivy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2008 01:33 PM
    Threads

Wow! O.o It's great! Very very VERY good from my point of view. Extremely creative and well expressed artistic drawing. That town is awesome. And Arashi Natsuya looks great. Keep it up! Looking forward to see your Manga! ^.^

Hot gift from Midnight Rider Teh Great! Thank you :3

Thank you for the awesome sig, Serated!
    -art thread-[VF]-myspace-

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 11:13 AM
    Threads

Hi Didi, great artwork, I noticed you had more than one thread open though, and if you review the forum rules you're allowed only one thread to post all of your artwork in, if you can't find your thread PM me and I'll help you out! I merged your threads together so from now on please post all your artwork here.

Thank you!
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thnks tira misu ^o^ yooo i thought i lost this page T_T i was gonna weep coz i have good stuff here lol

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

Wow- you're really talented! Hopefully you'll post more? I love the expression you've put on their faces- heck, I just love how you even do their faces!
    Slit your wrists and worship Keroppi.

Closed Thread

Thread Information