AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Misanthropic: Hatred for Humans

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Misanthropic: Hatred for Humans

As the title implies, and for those of you do not know, to be misanthropic is to have a general hatred and scornfulness for human beings. This is a topic that I discovered while posting on another forum board, and I thought it would be interesting to see the kinds of reactions here on AF.

Do you believe yourself to be misanthropic? If so, how much? If not, then why?

I, myself, am not very misanthropic. I do not believe it in my nature to have such a powerful and unyielding hatred for people. This, of course, does not mean that I do not have times where I feel as like I truly hate someone, or where I feel as though I just want to turn my back on people. Though some moments are far and few between, they are there. However, I believe it is my choice not to follow through with such feelings that reflect my true desires.

What is it that causes one who hate people? One of the reasons I think, being a particularly strong one, is the sheer unwillingness for people to try and accept that they do not understand and fear. The actions born from such are a stronger catalyst for the hatred and dark emotions lurking within a human's heart more than most anything I've seen.

I'm very curious to hear about many of you think.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

If you were misanthropic, would that not mean you would feel likewise to yourself?

If so than why are you still alive?
    ████████████

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    If you were misanthropic, would that not mean you would feel likewise to yourself?

I don't think that, hypthetically, even if you did hate yourself, that doesn't necessarily mean that you'd want to die; some people find satisfaction in their existence by bringing the burden of their own hatred onto others.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Senior Member ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥ has much to be proud of ♥Ichigo♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2011 10:25 AM
    in a cardboard box, at the bottom of the high street, outside mcdonalds,.
    Threads

i think it sounds very strange. I strongly dislike a lot of people, but I only really hate one. If you are misanthropic, then would you belive yourself to be truly human? or another creature that looks the same, but you have nothing but contempt for humans?
    Dreaming of sinking
    with the melody
    of the cliffs
    of eternity

Great sig by Nespa, Thank you so much! ^^

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Of course it would, I have the smae feelings for myself. And for your otehr question, I hope you DID think of possile answers, because this is mine, join the army, get to kill other humans without breaking the law. MEaning killing what you hate, then let yourself die when you're ready. It' al on destroying what you hate until you think it's timie for you to join them.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As a reasonably misanthropic person, I view myself as superior to humans, therefore I can both be smug and love myself and hate humanity in one go.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Its kind of an everyday struggle for me. To keep from hating everyone and everything, because some..err.. most people are idiots. (I am no Einstein myself.) Which is why I stopped watching the news, most of TV in general. I try not to go out in public much. A restaurant messing up a simple order, a lady losing her kid, teenagers being teenagers trying to start something. SSDD. If it weren't for my friends on here and my friends in my town, I'd probably still be mean like I was back in the day and not let anything slide. I've gone deaf to the world around me. Heck, I used to hate myself for the tiniest little mistakes I'd make on a daily basis. I used have thoughts of suicide on a daily basis too. I guess I am a changed man... sorta...
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

I have my misanthropic moments, some days I really do hate people, but its usually just a few idiots that ruin things for the rest of the decent folk. I know there's a lot of genuinly good people, so I try to focus on the good ones instead of the bad. It keeps me in a better mood.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

HAHA... I knew that Eris was going to post on this thread. It just seemed like his kind of thread .. We already have Jack so all were missing is Sagat..

As for me.. It is more a general feeling of dislike that I feel towards most people. Not really hatred, although I have that too.
    Last edited by PanzerJager; 11-23-2007 at 01:45 PM.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Im not really misanthropic, but I do have days where I cant stand humanity or at least a few people in particular >.> In the world today, its been made very VERY easy to hate people, or at least be extremely annoying/irritated with them. George Bush is a great example of how stupid people stand out from the reasonably bearable and SOMEHOW gain power.
    Last edited by -Kitsune-; 11-23-2007 at 01:51 PM.
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

Nope not at all, I have no hatred in my heart, there is a bit of dislike and envy, but that's human nature

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~girl View Post
    George Bush is a great example of how stupid people stand out from the reasonably bearable and SOMEHOW gain power.
    That was uncalled for, some of us here are right wing conservatives
    Last edited by Aizmov; 11-23-2007 at 01:51 PM.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People make me feel like this:

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Of course it would, I have the smae feelings for myself. And for your otehr question, I hope you DID think of possile answers, because this is mine, join the army, get to kill other humans without breaking the law. MEaning killing what you hate, then let yourself die when you're ready. It' al on destroying what you hate until you think it's timie for you to join them.
    Atlast!! the truth behind why we are a self - destructing race!!

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

I'm not misanthropic. I dont like certain types of people. Never would I blame everyone just because some people out there choose to make hurtful and negative decisions. No one is perfect, but then again some people choose to make harmful choices just to use people. Or more so just for the enjoyment. Its sad, but yeah.... everyone is different. Without the bad we wouldnt be able to apperciate the good. Good people do exist.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Cannot believe I missed this topic. And I am in the perfect mood to write it as I have been dealing with idiots pretty much all day long. I do not want to hear any real rebuttals to what I am about to post, although I cannot stop them. Just know in advance that no, I do not care what you may think about me or my thoughts, so I will not respond to you if you write anything from a moral highpoint.

Yes, I am extremely misanthropic. I could go on for hours about the flaws and downfalls of humanity and only for minutes about their strengths and good points. I generally hate, and that is the word I would use, society in general.

For many years I couldn't really put focus to these thoughts, as a child I had a fascination with Hitler, because although I did not understand World War 2 or the reasons behind it all that much, I felt somehow that I related to him, even at the age of eight. Naturally this prompted a meeting with the school guidance councellor and my parents after I drew a picture of the world on fire and people goosestepping below it, and I was told how my feelings were wrong, not normal, that I had the problem. Even at that age I realized how phony and bogus it all was, so I merely lied and pretended to go along with them and I knew it was just a matter of biding my time.

Something I am still doing. Jack of Blades hit the nail on the familiar head. In the Army, you can kill humans without legal reprisal. You can kill many humans. But something that he left out which I feel important is that the Army, being the broken and rank obsessed system that it is, allows you to have tremendous power over other humans without debate. It is the perfect dictatorship. It is the reason why I joined, because Officers wield tremendous power and the rest merely fall in line.

There are times when I will stand on my balcony and visualize the whole area as far as I can see covered in flames. Cliche, but it brings joy to my heart and a smile to my face. I hate people. I hate them and their pathetic, mediocre lives and antics so much it makes me sick and I want them to suffer. I find it was only after I read Thus Spake Zarathustra, Beyond Good and Evil and The Anti-Christ did I finally have courage to admit this to myself instead of trying to deny it or listen to other people who were telling me I have depression or .. other issues. There is nothing wrong with me. In a world of insanity, it's dangerous to be sane.
    Last edited by Sagat; 11-23-2007 at 03:47 PM.

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

I don't have a hatred for all human beings...just for a select few. I would probably be able to write about this in more detail if I were in a less calm mood, but I have a dislike for some of my family members (which will remain unnamed) that is stronger than tempered steel. I used to love them dearly, as any relative should, but gradually those feelings faded away, only to be replaced with anger and distrust. We'd fight, and fight...and later, when they wanted something, they'd come back and apologize, behaving as if nothing ever happened. I tired of this quickly...forgetting about forgiving them, ignoring them when I could, locking myself in rooms...yet, I've found this doesn't work, because in order for the rest of my pitiful life to move on, I have to leave those confinements and face them. So, instead, I just act neutral towards them; not caring, not hateful...just...quiet, as if they were some stranger I met on the street.

As for the rest of humanity, I try to be kind to those that befriend me. I occasionally get frustrated with them sometimes, but for the most part treat them nicely. I do favors for others, greet them, and listen to their stories and all of that in the same manner as some would define as normal
    Last edited by [Boolean]; 11-23-2007 at 04:04 PM.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Ich hab flotten Otto PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager has a reputation beyond repute PanzerJager's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2008 08:54 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager View Post
    HAHA... I knew that Eris was going to post on this thread. It just seemed like his kind of thread .. We already have Jack so all were missing is Sagat..

My prophesy is complete..

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PanzerJager View Post
    My prophesy is complete..
    Pfft, one of your thousands of ambiguous prophecies came true. After all these centuries, one or another are going to come true out of sheer coincidence. Doesn't mean you're "psychic" or "sent by God to lead humanity into paradise". Nothing to see here, move along.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No, I'm not a misantrophic person. In general, I don't hate society. However, it's pretty normal to dislike some people. And there are certain people that I truly loathe. But I've never thought of destroying all of human beings. I still think that lives are precious and it's not a light matter to take them away.

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Cannot believe I missed this topic. And I am in the perfect mood to write it as I have been dealing with idiots pretty much all day long. I do not want to hear any real rebuttals to what I am about to post, although I cannot stop them. Just know in advance that no, I do not care what you may think about me or my thoughts, so I will not respond to you if you write anything from a moral highpoint.

Yes, I am extremely misanthropic. I could go on for hours about the flaws and downfalls of humanity and only for minutes about their strengths and good points. I generally hate, and that is the word I would use, society in general.

For many years I couldn't really put focus to these thoughts, as a child I had a fascination with Hitler, because although I did not understand World War 2 or the reasons behind it all that much, I felt somehow that I related to him, even at the age of eight. Naturally this prompted a meeting with the school guidance councellor and my parents after I drew a picture of the world on fire and people goosestepping below it, and I was told how my feelings were wrong, not normal, that I had the problem. Even at that age I realized how phony and bogus it all was, so I merely lied and pretended to go along with them and I knew it was just a matter of biding my time.

Something I am still doing. Jack of Blades hit the nail on the familiar head. In the Army, you can kill humans without legal reprisal. You can kill many humans. But something that he left out which I feel important is that the Army, being the broken and rank obsessed system that it is, allows you to have tremendous power over other humans without debate. It is the perfect dictatorship. It is the reason why I joined, because Officers wield tremendous power and the rest merely fall in line.

There are times when I will stand on my balcony and visualize the whole area as far as I can see covered in flames. Cliche, but it brings joy to my heart and a smile to my face. I hate people. I hate them and their pathetic, mediocre lives and antics so much it makes me sick and I want them to suffer. I find it was only after I read Thus Spake Zarathustra, Beyond Good and Evil and The Anti-Christ did I finally have courage to admit this to myself instead of trying to deny it or listen to other people who were telling me I have depression or .. other issues. There is nothing wrong with me. In a world of insanity, it's dangerous to be sane.

Small question. I heard if we join AFTER college we obtain the rank officer. I'm not sure if this is true, though I'd ask.

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Small question. I heard if we join AFTER college we obtain the rank officer. I'm not sure if this is true, though I'd ask.
    You can if you are in ROTC or Reserve Officer Training Corps, I think it's a 4 year minimum in the program though I'm not sure.
    Last edited by Nephthys; 11-23-2007 at 08:04 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by karou_kamiya View Post
    You can if you are in ROTC or Reserve Officer Training Corps, I think it's a 4 year minimum in the program though I'm not sure.

Awwh if that's true to hell with that. I'd rather join and try to work my way up.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I only dislike certain people, not the entire human race in general. I still love my family and friends, unless they don't count. Theres so many complete morons out there who you just want to kill, yet there are also some really amazing people. So I'm not really misanthropic.

People shouldn't down you for your opinion Sagat.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't really feel strongly about humanity as a whole. The vast majority are stupid, worthless troglodytes unworthy of associating with, but once every couple tens of millions of people you come across one of such inordinate awesomeness that it almost makes up for all the worthless trash that surround them.

That said, I am more or less misanthropic, because of my deep mistrust of and misgivings for the sheep in men’s clothing. They are trying to kill me, which goes against my plans.

(No, I’m not being paranoid- I’m more pragmatic like Yossarian then straight paranoid.)
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Nah. I prefer to look at humanity in a positive light because if it's the other way around. I don't think I'd live everyday very well. It's just the way I was brought up.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Closed Thread

Thread Information