AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: which is worse..rape or murder??

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd have to say murder.
    -TWM-

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Rape, causes people to suffer.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

:3 Neither. Both are bad.

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

I love DarkBalance's attitude missed it...

My answer would be is I'd rather be murdered cause I could get murdered say... on a battlefield, upon a hill, with thousands of lying and rotting corpses around me and having my claymore deep into the dirt and me resting upon the handle losing all consciousness and life from fatal battle wounds.

Only the Emperor blessed me with the strength to continue cleansing the taint of Chaos until I was done.

Than theres getting raped and I don't know but obviously I am having an orgasm while screaming for my life so go figure; Murder.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

Its kinda messed up to compare the two. When you get raped you are basically dead inside and your pride is all messed up. When your dead your dead, no chance of recovery. Of course death is worse, because not only were you hurt(dead) your family and friends were effected aswell... and so the pain spreads. Damn this thread. Makin' me all sad.

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Atrumrox View Post
    Thats kind of rude...
    Meh, I was just joking.

And thanks for the bad rep Mr. Anonymous.

And thank you (really) Ms. Kitsune~Girl for the good one.

Quote Originally Posted by karou_kamiya View Post
    Well, at the moment i'm not really in the mood to challange this, so whatever, but you could be a lil more polite ya know. I choose not to be rude when you post something I don't agree with. So why don't you try to have the same curtousy to others huh?
    I apologize. No hard feelings Ms. Just don't take it seriously. I really was just being a clown. Saw the opportunity and couldn't pass it up.
    Last edited by Quik; 11-20-2007 at 07:43 PM.

Mini_Twilight's Slave Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit has a reputation beyond repute Bean Bandit's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 09:01 PM
    Threads

This topic is so touch and go...

I can understand some of the comments people are stating here. I can understand some of the sarcasm also being typed.

I am all for having serious discussions for in this forum. Actually we do not get to many topics that are serious. All I can say is to keep this topic open, users must try to use common sense, and try to be aware of others and how they see things. Some of us are closer to this topic than some realize by knowing people that have been raped or murdered.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One thing I failed to mention or emphasis in my other posts is that not all murderers or murders are the same, and not all rapists or rapes are the same.

Murders can range from BOOM Headshot! to shanked multiple times with a cardboard cutter.
    Rapes can range from waking up with a sore butt and a dollar on the nightstand to sexual torture.

Murderes can range from a psycho serial killer or a (usually well-behaved) father getting revenge for what someone did to his daughter.
    Rapists can range from a angry Bubba to a some guy who was tricked by a 16 year old.

Senior Member Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian has a reputation beyond repute Hypergraphian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 09:13 AM
    Threads

I suppose if you look at it from a victim's perspective, rape would seem worse. I mean, the effort it would take to rebuild yourself and to live through the constant fear would be horrible to bear. Hence, being murdered would easily seem to be the better option.

But if you look at it from the "nothing's more important than human lives" aspect, then I guess you could say nothing beats murder.

As for my opinion, I'm in suicidal mode. If I get raped, I'd rather be killed in the process, if not then I'd probably kill myself shortly after since I'm a wuss and don't have the guts to carry that amount of mental pressure.

~*Why don't they get tired, Because they're fools, Don't fools get tired, How can fools get tired?*~ www.hypergraphiansmuse.blogspot.com
    AF Family
    "Red" - Younger brother
    "*Ninna* ~ Hatake - Sister-in-law"

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not like I would rather be raped then murdered, I would perfer neither never happen to me, but I think rape is worse. If you are murdered, you aren't around to experience the emotional distress rape would cause. Rape totally devastates the woman or man's life, and they now have to live with the fact they were raped. Also, there is no punishment that says the rapist must be sent to rape. Murder, the killer may be sent to death. The odds will never even out in rape.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    One thing I failed to mention or emphasis in my other posts is that not all murderers or murders are the same, and not all rapists or rapes are the same.

Murders can range from BOOM Headshot! to shanked multiple times with a cardboard cutter.
    Rapes can range from waking up with a sore butt and a dollar on the nightstand to sexual torture.

Murderes can range from a psycho serial killer or a (usually well-behaved) father getting revenge for what someone did to his daughter.
    Rapists can range from a angry Bubba to a some guy who was tricked by a 16 year old.
    nice point you got there. anyway, i think discussing serious things such as this will help open up those close minded people.
    and anyway, i've been getting so many views about this topic.
    i still think that both are equally traumatic and horrible. people suffer and sometimes justice don't prevail as it should.
    as User_Name here said, there are different ranges in murdering and raping. and really, hearing you talk about torturing someone especially in rapists, gave me the spooks. whew!

what do you guys think about those who murder for revenge? how about those who kill because their mentally abnormal? well?

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Inamorata View Post
    Its kinda messed up to compare the two. When you get raped you are basically dead inside and your pride is all messed up. When your dead your dead, no chance of recovery. Of course death is worse, because not only were you hurt(dead) your family and friends were effected aswell... and so the pain spreads. Damn this thread. Makin' me all sad.
    I dont really think that's true at all. Have you been raped, or known someone who's been murdered? I can say yes to both, and your giving an inaccurate representation of victims.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Senior Member Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

Hmm.... After reading all the posts here i can't help but think maybe i cannot judge between the two... I mean i've never been raped and i obviously havent been murdered. So i guess i dont really know how it feels. Man do i feel stupid now.... I still think murder but now i am not nearly as steadfast.
    "Life isnt worth living if you dont do it all and do it well"
    If i can help one person, just ONE person, then my life will have truly been worthwhile.
    Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bean Bandit View Post
    Perfect topic to show how people truly are.
    We should laminate it and send it into orbit, as a warning to any poor UFO who may inadvertently stumble upon our planet.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

I'd say from both sides of gender they are both sinful, no matter what the perspective is, but theres always a side story for any linked to these if there was reason, you'd see many people get away with it from courts for attempting murder, because they where attempting 'justice', like say a wife killed her husband because he raped her and abused her, (can be the other way around just an example) I also think some nations are getting too soft with their policies, like england for example, many stories about gun killing and rapes are going on about everywhere in the streets, why? because they know their just gonna end up in jail for their faith and not getting what they deserve, the consequences should alert anyone who should attempt these sinful things, i personally don't think it's right to have these in every day life and fear of any maniacs on the streets. I mean wouldn't it make life easier if we didn't need to be scared of all these nonsense actions?

Senior Member Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by onigiri princess View Post
    I'd say from both sides of gender they are both sinful, no matter what the perspective is, but theres always a side story for any linked to these if there was reason, you'd see many people get away with it from courts for attempting murder, because they where attempting 'justice', like say a wife killed her husband because he raped her and abused her, (can be the other way around just an example) I also think some nations are getting too soft with their policies, like england for example, many stories about gun killing and rapes are going on about everywhere in the streets, why? because they know their just gonna end up in jail for their faith and not getting what they deserve, the consequences should alert anyone who should attempt these sinful things, i personally don't think it's right to have these in every day life and fear of any maniacs on the streets. I mean wouldn't it make life easier if we didn't need to be scared of all these nonsense actions?
    They say ignorance is bliss. But i dont think anyone would value life near so much if there werent people taking it away. Everything and everyone exists for a reason... And we have to accept challenges as a way to better ourselves, not sit in a corner and have a pity party because they'll never go away. Like it would be so nice if there werent wars but the genetic traits of our own human ignorance isnt going to let that happen.... It is a nice thought though..
    If i can help one person, just ONE person, then my life will have truly been worthwhile.

Junior Member hitomi_misurugi is on a distinguished road hitomi_misurugi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2007 05:59 AM
    Threads

You have to think of it 2 ways. If your murdered your dead and that's all there is to it.

If your raped you will have a fear in the back of your mind it's going to happen again, you begin to suspect that anyone of the oposite sex (or same sex) will rape you. Then there is the shame of knowing you've been raped. Some women (and men) commit suicide after being raped. Even if you survive the rape you will never be the same again.

I'd rather be murdered then raped...at least then I would live in fear of my own shadow for the rest of my life.

Member setsunameyou has a reputation beyond repute setsunameyou has a reputation beyond repute setsunameyou has a reputation beyond repute setsunameyou has a reputation beyond repute setsunameyou has a reputation beyond repute setsunameyou has a reputation beyond repute setsunameyou has a reputation beyond repute setsunameyou has a reputation beyond repute setsunameyou has a reputation beyond repute setsunameyou has a reputation beyond repute setsunameyou has a reputation beyond repute setsunameyou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2008 02:33 PM
    Threads

Rape indeed +_+

If I were raped I would kill myself, I just couldnt live with it.
    Know my art

http://setsuna999.deviantart.com
    http://www.artwanted.com/setsuna

sincere opinion are welcome ^_^

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They say ignorance is bliss. But i dont think anyone would value life near so much if there werent people taking it away. Everything and everyone exists for a reason... And we have to accept challenges as a way to better ourselves, not sit in a corner and have a pity party because they'll never go away. Like it would be so nice if there werent wars but the genetic traits of our own human ignorance isnt going to let that happen.... It is a nice thought though..
    yeah good point, but things like rape are a bit pitiful when you think about it, it's just another fulfillment of the mentality of a person, so i think it shouldn't be necessary for anyone to fear it, i mean many people get affected when it happens to them and they become corrupted mentally (can happen to many but sometimes it doesn't), however things like murder are very shameful, because here is the nation saying we will always fulfill 'justice' when they don't build a wall away from murder, so why don't they do something for their justice if they have any in them? I'm not saying it's every governments fault, I'm saying it anyones fault for having to be sunk in to think it's 'okay' to attempt murder to increase their status of high rates on crime in their country, sure they have their reasons but is their ignorance not going to be tolerated anyway? oh well it won't make a change of the doings of human anyway, good will go to heaven and bad will go to hell lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by onigiri princess View Post
    yeah good point, but things like rape are a bit pitiful when you think about it, it's just another fulfillment of the mentality of a person, so i think it shouldn't be necessary for anyone to fear it, i mean many people get affected when it happens to them and they become corrupted mentally (can happen to many but sometimes it doesn't), however things like murder are very shameful, because here is the nation saying we will always fulfill 'justice' when they don't build a wall away from murder, so why don't they do something for their justice if they have any in them? I'm not saying it's every governments fault, I'm saying it anyones fault for having to be sunk in to think it's 'okay' to attempt murder to increase their status of high rates on crime in their country, sure they have their reasons but is their ignorance not going to be tolerated anyway? oh well it won't make a change of the doings of human anyway, good will go to heaven and bad will go to hell lol
    Yes... it SHOULDNT be nessesary for anyone to fear it but it is. It also shouldnt be nessessary for governments to kill off innocents during wars, but they do. I dont believe there is any such thing as justice. I hate that word. you could say justice is punishing those whom have commited a crime but should they not "Justly" have a second chance? And i dont think anyone deserves eternal suffering in hell, no matter their crime. That and if we place the death penelty on someone isnt that saying "Killing is ok if carried out by the right people for the right reason." THat is such twisted logic i cannot cope with it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes... it SHOULDNT be nessesary for anyone to fear it but it is. It also shouldnt be nessessary for governments to kill off innocents during wars, but they do. I dont believe there is any such thing as justice. I hate that word. you could say justice is punishing those whom have commited a crime but should they not "Justly" have a second chance? And i dont think anyone deserves eternal suffering in hell, no matter their crime. That and if we place the death penelty on someone isnt that saying "Killing is ok if carried out by the right people for the right reason." THat is such twisted logic i cannot cope with it.
    yes even i hate THAT word too, it's even inhuman when they put in a sentence into thinking it'll do any good at all, I'm also against the governments to killing of innocents in wars, heck i don't think anyone likes it, and where does wars come in? (thats a bit off the topic in the first place XD) i think no one should necessarily go to hell if they have a very good reason for killing that i believe too, but however murder done by general public, have no reason to kill if it was for greed, ignorance and unsympathized reasons, those are the people that i truly despise, like for example the other week when a young boy was shot by a pub from a teenage boy for no reason at all, even if he had a reason why would he kill a young life he had nothing related to? those are the people who are satins causing unforgivable doings of murder, and i do agree with you that people should have second chances from murder but only for a good reason, if you let people with no reason off the hook, it will increase the percentage of murder everyday.

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Quote Originally Posted by animeseishi View Post

what do you guys think about those who murder for revenge? how about those who kill because their mentally abnormal? well?
    well even in revenge it's wrong. I mean even the death penalty is a form of revenge. At the same time though, a person who seeks a life for revenge, well those feelings are very, very strong, and almost impossible to control. I mean if someone killed the person you love more than anyone else in the world, think of how you would feel. you'd have a burning desire to hurt that person, make them feel how you do. howeveer self-control is what makes us human afterall. I mean, I understand why the person who do it, and I must admit I'd have a hard time veiwing them as bad in their actions, but two wrongs don't make a right. As far as mentally ill I've touched on this topic as well, and it depends. A person who honestly does not know right from wrong, well even they have to endure some form of punishment. You don't lear from people telling you that fire is hot. You learn from putting your hand in the flame and burning the crap out of yourself. Atlast the incurably insane, thoes who murder and murder, and feel no guilt, prison I think, they'll suffer more,
    Last edited by Nephthys; 11-21-2007 at 04:32 PM.

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post

Great point. It's funny, this morning I was watching the news, and apparently these three boys (who are eight years old) are being charged of raping an eleven year old girl.

Very, very different situations.

I don't know why this would be a very controversial topic, but I can see what everyone here is trying to say. Of course, everyone has their own opinions. Either way, they are bad, and if possible, I'd want to avoid both. But that's not why we're posting here is it? What I don't get is why people is blaming it on other people like the governments, media, violent games, and the "higher-ups" on what's going on. Eventually, it's our fault, and it's not as if this happened since the government was formed (I'm talking about murder by the way), it's been around since the beginning of time! What's the point of getting teary eyed about what's been going on? To point the fault at someone else to me, is pretty irresponsible. I think if we truly want to prevent such things, we should just simply teach our children so that they can teach their children and so on.

Rape is just another thing and we all want to avoid it as much as murder. This is another thing that we can teach our children. Not like, "Hey little Jimmy, don't rape other kids because it's bad," but more indirectly and leading them into a world where sex isn't so excessive. The reason why there are so many rapes is simply because there aren't enough parents trying to refrain and teach their children about the mysterious ways of sex. Seduction, lust, and all that tempts everyone, and eventually, for those who aren't taught and who are weak won't be able to know what to do. It's also not the parent's fault specifically. It's not also not specifically the media or the games either (however it would be nice if they didn't HAVE to add some sex scenes).

Overall, there's no sense in blaming other people about murder and rape. We just have to be careful. Both are bad, there's no real point in arguing. We just have our opinions of which ones we'd prefer.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hold rape worse than murder. I'd prefer to be dead instead of surviving rape. Rape sometimes leads to psychological effects, which prevents people from being, well, people. And sometimes the psychological effects can affect a person physically. At least in murder the victims suffering ends.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Super Member! -Whoosh- Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative has a reputation beyond repute Innovative's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2009 01:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Ilikecocks(birds)

Rape.

When you murder someone you create a ripple effect of emotional distress (family members and so on). But if you rape someone you create the same ripple effect but only now, the victim is still breathing and is therefore, also an active part of the ripple (not to mention you break down the individual's pride and self-esteem). It is also a possibility that you'll knock up your victim thus, forcing it to choose whether to have an abortion or not (more psychological distress).

Therefore, rape is worse (and logic ftw).

Closed Thread

Thread Information