AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Okay this is the second time you will see this

Senior Member Kakashi's First Love has a reputation beyond repute Kakashi's First Love has a reputation beyond repute Kakashi's First Love has a reputation beyond repute Kakashi's First Love has a reputation beyond repute Kakashi's First Love has a reputation beyond repute Kakashi's First Love has a reputation beyond repute Kakashi's First Love has a reputation beyond repute Kakashi's First Love has a reputation beyond repute Kakashi's First Love has a reputation beyond repute Kakashi's First Love has a reputation beyond repute Kakashi's First Love has a reputation beyond repute Kakashi's First Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 08:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Okay this is the second time you will see this

Okay so lets try this agian. Some of you may have all ready seen this but here we go agian.

The Nightmare
    The moon is full the moon is bright , but it fills me with dread to night
    it may be spring but I can see my breath as I walk throe these empty streets
    Innocent blood has been spilt and this town seems empty
    the children are hidden after the sun goes down and even the bravest of men cower in fear
    what happened to this place that used to be full of life ?
    the stores have all shut down and I’m all alone
    the sun doest shine any more
    the newspaper just brings more grief every day especially when it reads killer still yet to be found
    I’ve given up all hope they’ll even catch him
    the shadows are closing in on me and I hear a gun shot and a scream the kind that makes your blood run cold in your veins
    My walk in the almost dead town turns into a run for my life
    I here footsteps behind me as the street I’m running turns into a dead end I turn my back to the wall and brace myself as the figure gets closer I open my mouth to scream and darkness closes in on me but nothing comes out
    I close my eyes as I drop to my knees I open my eyes to see that I m in my room in my bed in a dead sweat siting up with tears running my face and the sun stating to come up and now I m grateful that my door is closed " it was just a night mare" I whispered "are you sure about that" a voice says and it begins
    11/7/06
    age 11

Thank You Alphonse-kun I Luv you

Family Members:
    Sister:_sakura-chan_
    Brother: FMA-Sama
    And of Course Brother:Alphonse-kun

Senior Member Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

Yeah i posted on this earlier. Sorry you arent getting many views. Alot of my posts arent replied to either...
    "Life isnt worth living if you dont do it all and do it well"
    If i can help one person, just ONE person, then my life will have truly been worthwhile.
    Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If people arent responding to your poem, that does not give you a right to repost it. The moderators are here to bump up your poems if you feel that no one is going to be able to look at it. PM one of us, and we'll read your poem and give it a real reply.

Spamming is not okay.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information