AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Karin

Junior Member Alan Gabriel is a glorious beacon of light Alan Gabriel is a glorious beacon of light Alan Gabriel is a glorious beacon of light Alan Gabriel is a glorious beacon of light Alan Gabriel is a glorious beacon of light Alan Gabriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2007 04:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Karin

I heard of this anime from a friend, and I'd like to know if its any good. I don't know where I should post it, but she says itsa Fantasy Romance aso I put it here by the way. >.>
    Anyway, she says I should watch it but I don't really know. I need a few more opinions before I decide. Maybe a little more in-depth than just 'you should watch it.' I want to know if its the type of thing I'd be into. So anyone whose seen it, please tell me what you can.
    Thanks in advance! ^-^

I'll show you my blood if you show me yours

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's probably worth a youtube look at the least. It's somewhat funny, somewhat stupid, mildly romantic, and on occasion a little over-the-top..... so, that makes for about the average anime content?.....

Senior Member gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 05:03 AM
    Philadelphia, if not there, in your girlfriends pants...
    Threads

I personally found it unwatchable, there are better things out there in this genre, I agree with above about it being over the top...It tries a lot of different things but really does none of them too well.
    Mediocre at best...
    If you are searching this space hoping for something deep or profound you will find only disappointment...

Rotating sig program courtesy of Clint at Clintonio.com want one too? Pay him a visit.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by gyakusetsu View Post
    I personally found it unwatchable, there are better things out there in this genre, I agree with above about it being over the top...It tries a lot of different things but really does none of them too well.
    Mediocre at best...
    I strongly disagree. How can you find a series "unwatchable" when you're a fan of something like Chobits? Karin is a sweet and funny romance-comedy about a vampire girl trying to fit in with the human world and falling in love. It's NOT over-the-top despite its very ecchish opening animation. The only thing that's over-the-top is Karin's breast size. Lol If you're looking for something light-hearted, cute, and funny, go for it. I enjoyed the show a lot. And I'm collecting the manga.

...It tries a lot of different things but really does none of them too well.
    Oh really? What is "well-done" by your standards? Karin certainly entertains well. It does humor well. It does originality well. And it does romance well. There's non of that soap-opera crap that a lot of other shows have. Any show that can do romance yet avoid that annoying trap is done well, thanks. XP
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 11-16-2007 at 10:25 PM.

Senior Member gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu has a reputation beyond repute gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 05:03 AM
    Philadelphia, if not there, in your girlfriends pants...
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    I strongly disagree. How can you find a series "unwatchable" when you're a fan of something like Chobits? Karin is a sweet and funny romance-comedy about a vampire girl trying to fit in with the human world and falling in love. It's NOT over-the-top despite its very ecchish opening animation. The only thing that's over-the-top is Karin's breast size. Lol If you're looking for something light-hearted, cute, and funny, go for it. I enjoyed the show a lot. And I'm collecting the manga.
    I felt that this show was very shallow (I felt chobits was deeper especially toward the end), that is why I found it "unwatchable". I suppose that word may be a bit strong though. It was cute but for some reason it just turned me off...It is obvious that you are a fan of the show and I am not...we disagree, it happens.
    Last edited by gyakusetsu; 11-16-2007 at 10:31 PM.
    If you are searching this space hoping for something deep or profound you will find only disappointment...

Rotating sig program courtesy of Clint at Clintonio.com want one too? Pay him a visit.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

What's shallow about it? I admit the ending was dumb but that's because the manga's still going so.......you'll have that. *sigh*

Senior Member xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 10:47 PM
    Threads

o wow, the mangas still going on... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ya i finished the series. I liked it until the end, Good Character development with a good plot and the comedy and romance was enjoyable.

but i didnt like the end, because the main couple never actually shared a kiss, and the main guy (forgot his name) didnt say he loved her yet but it was pretty obvious (i hope). But that was the main part that bothered me. I was loving the entire series, hoping for some awesome, if not cliched, ending, and instead i got that.

but I DIDNT know the manga was still going on.... HMMMMMMMM

haha i love winner, hes hilareous xD, and at the end hes becomes awesome
    "Going Wherever the Road Takes You..."

Looking for some GOOD Romance Anime Reccomendations?
    (The top 15 should make you cry bawhahahahah)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Winner annoyed me at first but he became really funny later on. Yesh, the manga is up to volume six now. I have to get it. DX *has 1-5*

Senior Member xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx has a brilliant future xxnytr0xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 10:47 PM
    Threads

is the manga past the end in the anime? cuz id LOVE to know what happens after!!!

the end, in my opinon, left many things unanswered. especially for a girl like Karin, shes was so sweet and thoughtful, youd want her to have had the guy return her feelings as well. I mean it was just a hug and one of those "Ill always protect you" lines at the end @.@

other than that, the story was very enjoyable.
    but the best part I liked about the ending was

how winner's grandpa got his blood sucked by everyone so he went completely opposite hahaha
    "Going Wherever the Road Takes You..."

Looking for some GOOD Romance Anime Reccomendations?
    (The top 15 should make you cry bawhahahahah)

Junior Member Alan Gabriel is a glorious beacon of light Alan Gabriel is a glorious beacon of light Alan Gabriel is a glorious beacon of light Alan Gabriel is a glorious beacon of light Alan Gabriel is a glorious beacon of light Alan Gabriel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2007 04:57 PM
    Threads

Thanks everyone. I think I'll check it out! ^-^

I'll show you my blood if you show me yours

Senior Member Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 05:23 PM
    Well, I'm not a pirate on a ship, or a gardener in France..
    Threads

Oh, I got one of my guy friends into this series. :3 I like it, Anju's my favorite character. ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by xxnytr0xx View Post
    is the manga past the end in the anime? cuz id LOVE to know what happens after!!!
    I'm not sure but most likely.^^

Member Terof has a spectacular aura about Terof has a spectacular aura about Terof's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2008 07:09 AM
    Threads

I liked that anime very much. It`s funny and somehow romantic...

Closed Thread

Thread Information