AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: You know you're watching too much FMA when

Junior Member SaphiraElric is a jewel in the rough SaphiraElric is a jewel in the rough SaphiraElric is a jewel in the rough SaphiraElric's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 09:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

>>When you want to redo FMA with you voice acting as Ed.

By the way, who has herd that Bonz is making a new season of FMA but it will follow the manga more closely? I herd it somewhere..........

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse-kun View Post
    I kinna don't have any cool ideas but I'll say one:

1- You start drawing transmutation circles everywhere.

Please keep this number thing and the punctuation. I'll publish an article in AF Articles with the best.
    I'm doing taht right now!

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

Senior Member Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 09:32 PM
    Threads

when you try to build youreself a suit of armor like the one seen

My sister is Kissed by Neji my OTHER sister is Morning Grace.......i gots family!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When you spend the whole day flexing in public.

Junior Member tanakashinkei is on a distinguished road tanakashinkei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2008 09:05 AM
    Threads

You know you're watching too much FMA when...

*you start drawing transmutation circles when something is broken
    *you sing a random song from the series
    *you get really offended when someone says you're short
    *you plan to take up alchemy in college
    *you look for a philisopher's stone
    *everything you do has something to do with FMA

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

When you snap your fingers, you use it to burn baby burn!XD
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Junior Member SaphiraElric is a jewel in the rough SaphiraElric is a jewel in the rough SaphiraElric is a jewel in the rough SaphiraElric's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

>>When the only fan fictions you write are ones with FMA or crossover Fma ones.

Thats me.

Member Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob has a brilliant future Squishy_blob's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2009 02:21 AM
    Threads

When you complain about being short and get angry if someone says midget, shorty or shrimp. And you're actually average height.
    I can't cure your thirst
    Because you who is seeking the truth does not admit the truth

I can't cure your thirst
    Because the the truth that you expect isn't there

But I still want to cure your thirst
    Because I am the one who threw you out in the desert.

-Higurashi no naku koro ni

I MEH IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION!

Member ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2011 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: As-the-Day-Ends

Quote Originally Posted by mikadzuki View Post
    Haha! Here's a few for your article--should you find them amusing...LOL

5 - when you know the 7 deadly sins, and actually find them cool. ^.^;;
    o thats me
    <------ Look at PedoBear!!!!!
    With your drill, Break through to Heaven!

POTTY MOUTH K!LLaH is infamous around these parts K!LLaH is infamous around these parts K!LLaH is infamous around these parts K!LLaH is infamous around these parts K!LLaH is infamous around these parts K!LLaH is infamous around these parts K!LLaH is infamous around these parts K!LLaH is infamous around these parts K!LLaH is infamous around these parts K!LLaH is infamous around these parts K!LLaH is infamous around these parts K!LLaH's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2009 11:20 AM
    Threads

you know you been watching too much FMA when you have the Elric Clan symbol tattooed on you ankle.. it was done very poorly..(my friend thinks she's a tattoo artist..but she really sucks^_^) but the nevertheless my obsession got the best of meh
    Last edited by K!LLaH; 10-18-2008 at 03:45 AM.
    can anyone feel the pain?

Thankie@Demoni

LET'S GOOOOOO! Into TWIIIIILIIIIGHT!!

Member syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere has much to be proud of syusuke chevaliere's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

when you try to refuse a drink becuase you know already the counter taste:BLOOD
    when you think metals are ver useful after all
    when you come to realize who do you resemble from the seven homunculi
    when you find yourself already revealing your deeper or even darker side

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST SURE ROCKS!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

>>When you look up When Vic will be at the next con near you and are going to See him and ask him to use ed's voice as your voicemail thingey.

Member Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw has a reputation beyond repute Eva DarkClaw's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2008 11:22 AM
    Threads

Posted By: Stenchgirl
    6. You have a tattoo (real of just drawn on) of either a transmutation circle, the design on Scar's arm or the Homunculus mark.

GUILTY!

How about when you walk around calling yourself Envy or another character.
    (guilty of calling herself Envy.)
    When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.

The Ays Princess Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima has a reputation beyond repute Aysami_Kishima's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2009 06:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ????????? idk

when u start having weird sexual dreams about it... i dont watch too much fma but i watched too much naruto... weird...
    Imma kittie named ARI!^^ Here me meow... meow... haha^^

Rawr... he's my awesomatical family:

lil sisters: Sailor Mystery & Tsuki Moon88
    big sister: yilin
    big brother: ~Zetromis~ & TheDesertFox

always looking for more family nd friends. xp ^^hehe

cookies rawk... btw...

Junior Member MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2008 01:28 PM
    Threads

You know you're watching FMA too much when...

1. You fill up your WHOLE schoolagenda with FMA pics and all,
    2. You only think of Ed (and nothing else!!)
    3. you draw a flamel all the time on your homework stuff and agenda.
    4. you have seen the serie 16 times and the movie 20 (I did!!)

I'm watching too much FMA 'cause I just looovve the whole thing!

Junior Member MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx has a brilliant future MetalArmyXxx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(Posted By: Stenchgirl
    6. You have a tattoo (real of just drawn on) of either a transmutation circle, the design on Scar's arm or the Homunculus mark.

GUILTY!

How about when you walk around calling yourself Envy or another character.
    (guilty of calling herself Envy.))

Me too.. I draw a flamel on my shoulder and my friends call me Ed that's so funny

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just had a good one yesterday and w I cant remember it. Ksya! Oh wait. Now I do.

>>When you cry because you find out that Ed was never real.

I cried yesterday for like two hours because of it. I have a red ponytail. Haha. Random.

Banned Forum / Chat sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12 is infamous around these parts sherlock12's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 05:12 AM
    Threads

Talking warhammer accounts

[size=36pt][size=12pt]Warhammer gold[/size][/size][size=12pt], as the currency in the Warhammer world, plays an important role in the economic system. The experience plays take in game kinda depends on how much Warhammer gold they have. To amateur players, they do not have much time to play the game, not even farming [/size][size=36pt][size=12pt]Warhammer online gold[/size][/size][size=12pt]. So most of Warhammer players would like to purchase Warhammer gold.[/size]
    [size=12pt]Warhammer online CD-key [/size][size=12pt]are the codes which be used to active your Warhammer Accounts. [/size][size=36pt][size=12pt]Warhammer online Timecard [/size][/size][size=12pt]then will be needed after your Warhammer Accounts have been activated. That means you have to use both Warhammer CD-key and Warhammer Timecard after you creat an Warhammer account, so that you can access to the Warhammer world.Buy Warhammer CD-key and Warhammer Timecard from us, experience our Instant delivery and Secure transaction.For further information about the Warhammer CD-key and Warhammer Timecard, Please keep an eye on warhammer powerleveling[/size][size=36pt][/size]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

>>When you go to school and think "Where am I? This is not Amestris."

Has been done.

Panpukin, panpukin. Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

When you clap your hands togther and slam them both hands down on a random wall [on the ground, on anything really.]
    XD

Yeah, I used to do that ALL the time. PX
    I guess it never occurred to you
    that you might actually have to bleed.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When you shout at top of at the highest pitch of your voice at people who complain about you . (Ed does shout a lot you know, which is also the part I find him kinda funny)
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

>>When you look like naruto but say you are cosplaying as edward.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Really.. the one of
    SaphiraElric was good:

>>When you go to school and think "Where am I? This is not Amestris."
    LOVE THAT! I always draw transmutation circles (also the Human TransmutationCircle..)(I know.. I'm a dumbass XD) on the wall and clap in my hands.. It's just sooo funny to do!

And I ALWAYS wissle a song from FMA, than my friends are just like:
    You're thinking of Ed..
    and I'm just like..
    Damn... they caught me..
    I sometimes just start to sing in class.. very imberassing.. I'm just like: Singing Melissa too loud.. XD
    Last edited by MetalArmyXxx; 11-14-2008 at 01:14 PM.

Junior Member Mystical. has a reputation beyond repute Mystical. has a reputation beyond repute Mystical. has a reputation beyond repute Mystical. has a reputation beyond repute Mystical. has a reputation beyond repute Mystical. has a reputation beyond repute Mystical. has a reputation beyond repute Mystical. has a reputation beyond repute Mystical. has a reputation beyond repute Mystical. has a reputation beyond repute Mystical. has a reputation beyond repute Mystical.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2008 10:34 PM
    Threads

When you stop drinking milk and start dressing up as Ed.

I love this thread.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Junior Member cshaobu435128 is on a distinguished road cshaobu435128's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:15 PM
    Threads

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information