AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: You know you're watching too much FMA when

Member hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy has a reputation beyond repute hanababy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 10:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

When you get dissapointed once you realize the thing you looked at said automatic mail box, not automail. ( sadly has happened to me)

When people at hardware stores look at you strange because you're drooling over a wrench.

When you and your friends are hungry and you say, "if only I had some grass".

When you freak if you see a suspicious person driving an ice cream truck.

When you see a shaggy dog and ask if it's someone's little girl.

When you realize there are too many similarities btwn fma and harry potter and actually start looking for a philosopher's stone.

When you're 19 years old and you walk out of toys r us with chalk.
    Love is a three season search.....

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My list of things

-When the only anime posters on your wall are FMA
    -When you have the opening theme [Alphone talking] memorized
    -When you try to find Homunculus in everything and do research on the 7 deadly sins just because you are bored
    -When you and your brother cosplay and then RP an FMA on a rainy Sunday afternoon

Junior Member Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera is a glorious beacon of light Kimera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2008 03:40 PM
    Threads

When you shoot at your dog just because its peeing on the carpet...

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

Cool That is it!!

Quote Originally Posted by hanababy View Post
    When you get dissapointed once you realize the thing you looked at said automatic mail box, not automail. ( sadly has happened to me)

When people at hardware stores look at you strange because you're drooling over a wrench.

When you and your friends are hungry and you say, "if only I had some grass".

When you freak if you see a suspicious person driving an ice cream truck.

When you see a shaggy dog and ask if it's someone's little girl.

When you realize there are too many similarities btwn fma and harry potter and actually start looking for a philosopher's stone.

When you're 19 years old and you walk out of toys r us with chalk.
    That will be pretty much it...
    also,
    When your goal in life is to have a philosopher stone and become immortal just to find out you always wanted to die..because you wanted to see past the gate...always wondering what is beyond that door...

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I'll do my best.........

~When you clap your hands repeatedly and you get mad because nothing will happen
    ~When you see transmutation circles everywhere every time you see a circle
    ~When you write a transmutation circle on your beroom wall( I did that,its big on my wall lol)
    ~When you write a story saying how you spent your days on the country side performing alchemy........(only it wasn't you)
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Kya!~ ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Akino Kiritani~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 08:43 PM
    CrAzY LaNd!! x3 Where everyone I know lives!~
    Threads

Stenchgirl- I waz ganna name my pet after one of the characters but my dad wouldnt let mez.;-;

Skip Beat! <3
    -Avatar is my drawing in ink stamp form-
    Audrey's Face @.@ Maddie's Face *~* My Face O.o

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

when you've memorized the the "one cannot gain without sacrifice" bit at the begining
    when you consider swapping something with people an equivelebt exchange
    when you go around humming the theme songs
    sitting down the pub randomly quoting the series

Member PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman has much to be proud of PShaman's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2010 08:50 AM
    Threads

~ when you decide to see what it feels like to have real mechanical arms and legs
    ~ when you see armor and end up searching for a possible transmutation circle inside
    ~ when you carry around an old pocket watch with a date carved in it
    Last edited by PShaman; 01-31-2008 at 02:28 PM.

Junior Member SASUKE LORRAINE UCHIA is infamous around these parts SASUKE LORRAINE UCHIA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 04:10 PM
    Threads

Default Sasuke L.uchia

When Your Friends Talk About Full Metal Alchemist When They Sit By You In School
    HI

Senior Member sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:39 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ice cream

when your sig says full metal lover or keep talking nonsesnce about why you wanna marry ed

Currently watching:Clannad,H20 footprints in the sand,Shugo Chara!Soul Eater,Lucky star,Maburaho,Kamen No Maid guy,Elfen Lied

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

when you start asking your little brother to cut off your arm because you want an arm like Ed or trying to resurrect someone else's mom just for the hell of it.

Member kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 11:50 PM
    lost in a dream with reccurring nightmares
    Threads

...your room is covered in transmutation circles

...you try to do alchemy with the transmutation circles all over your room

...any time you hear of the seven deadly sins you think of the humunculi

...you watch Ice Age you think of the humunculus Sloth

...you almost/do throw the remote at your tv or computer when your favorite character dies

...you have a game, the anime series, and movie

And I'm guilty of all of these, except only part of the last one.

Yuri fangirl

Senior Member Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina has a reputation beyond repute Leorina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 07:55 PM
    Take a turn at Lake Eerie, then swing by the Bermuda Triangle, and a right at the nearest McDonald's
    Threads

When you force your friend to draw the transmutation circle from Riza's back onto your back...then force the same friend to burn your it in the exact areas where Roy burned Riza.
    Last edited by Leorina; 04-01-2008 at 07:01 PM.
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

when you start to constantly snap your fingers when pissed off

when you stay up late at night trying to draw a perfect grand arcanium circle on your friends face

Member Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2008 12:20 PM
    Threads

When you realize that you watched the entire series in 26 hours. XD

When you look in the university calendar for an Alchemy course

When you make fun of short people hoping for an Edward-like reaction

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 09:25 PM
    Threads

when you try to turn your hand into a sword

when you plan how to install a rocket launcher into your knee cap

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

when you make thread about it and wake it missing an arm......
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Numbah One Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2014 11:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

When you start to clap your hands together in hope that something would happen.

When you know the whole anime word for word.

When you change your name to Ed and call your self the 'Full Metal Alchemist'.

When you go out and spend all your money on FMA stuff.

When you get thoughts of sawing your arm and leg off to look like ed.
    Last edited by Zainox; 04-20-2008 at 07:00 AM.

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 01:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. When you have surgery to have bones removed so you can be short like Edward and have machine parts grafted on.
    2. When you think your brother has been turned into a living suit of armor.
    3. When you legally change your name to Edward.
    4. When you dress in your anime convention costume of Edward every day.
    5. When you start drawing transformation circles on EVERYTHING.
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 04-20-2008 at 09:11 AM.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Junior Member Kieys is infamous around these parts Kieys is infamous around these parts Kieys is infamous around these parts Kieys is infamous around these parts Kieys is infamous around these parts Kieys is infamous around these parts Kieys is infamous around these parts Kieys is infamous around these parts Kieys is infamous around these parts Kieys is infamous around these parts Kieys is infamous around these parts Kieys's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2008 08:49 AM
    Threads

...when you make the sound effects of a transmutation happening when actually attempting it.
    ...when you search everywhere on google to try to find out how to do alchemy.
    ...you cry when you find out "real" alchemy is just a prehistoric version of chemistry.
    ...you use "WonderFlex" to make your own automail arm and leg.
    ...you buy chalk and draw transmutation circles on your walls at home.
    ...you get a alchemist's cross tattooed on your left arm.
    ...you plan on growing your hair out and french braiding it like edwards. (my hair is half way there!!!)
    ...you buy a whole cosplay costume of Ed and wear the Red Coat everyday.

I did my best and I am Kieys, The Meteor Alchemist.
    I'm guilty of all of these, but not ashamed! =D
    Last edited by Kieys; 04-24-2008 at 08:51 AM.

I practice Alchemy, people think I'm weird.. but just wait... you'll need me some day..

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

When:
    1. You start wearing a long red jacket and even draw the mark on the back.
    2. Clap your hands together when you get in a fight with your little brother.
    3. You draw the transmutation circles all over your room and notebooks.
    4. When someone calls you short you freak out just as Ed does.
    5. You watch the whole series 5 times in row and memorize all favorite lines
    ^_^
    Yes I'ma dork like that.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Member FMA_Luver has a reputation beyond repute FMA_Luver has a reputation beyond repute FMA_Luver has a reputation beyond repute FMA_Luver has a reputation beyond repute FMA_Luver has a reputation beyond repute FMA_Luver has a reputation beyond repute FMA_Luver has a reputation beyond repute FMA_Luver has a reputation beyond repute FMA_Luver has a reputation beyond repute FMA_Luver has a reputation beyond repute FMA_Luver has a reputation beyond repute FMA_Luver's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2008 10:26 AM
    Threads

When every time you see a suit or armor,you yell at it "No Al,you can't keep the cat!" and look to see if there's a cat inside.
    Last edited by FMA_Luver; 06-10-2008 at 01:19 PM.

Happier than you Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

when your asked to draw a self portrait and draw a transmutation circle
    when you see a baby and ask are you gonna use that

duke of uberpwnage kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi has much to be proud of kyoichi's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 12:18 PM
    Threads

when you clap your hands to try to heat water or fix a broken vase

furries suck. plain and simple.

Also, kenshin pwns all other swordsmen
    "Brooklin Rage, in America!"

sankunchansamasenpai Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken has a reputation beyond repute Hautalken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 11:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

>> When you keep trying to bring your mom back from the dead. (not that she's dead at all)

>> When you keep trying to grow your fingernails as long as Lusts' and then try to poke them in people's chest.

>> When you believe "Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return"

>> When you keep drawing transmutation circles all over the place.

I guess that's about it. Not too creative though...

Collab with Unli~ Isn't he awesome??

deviantART | Tumblr | IntuitionGFX | iGFX on dA

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information