AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Project G.U. may not be a disappointment after all

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Default Project G.U. may not be a disappointment after all

Ok I didnt know where to put this, but since its .hack I thought I'll put it here in the gaming
    thread. For those who were dissapointed with the game or wanted more action from the anime
    Bandai has decided to make a movie of the game with some of the best cell shading I've seen,
    but for those of you guys who did enjoy the game well..........you're gonna love the hell of it,
    so here's link for the trailer for the .hack//gu trilogy movie. After seeing this trailer it make you wonder why they didn't put more effort into the g.u. games. Oh and check out Haseo's new wardrobe it kinda looks like Haseo stole Naruto's fox form and Gilgamesh's special attack Gate of Babylon from Fate/Stay Night LMAO. Oh forgot to mention please tell me what you guys' think about it kay.

Trailer
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=OpnQfH32-vA

Images
    http://www.dothackers.net/forums/vie...p?f=19&t=13726
    Last edited by blackrosetwilight; 11-14-2007 at 07:42 PM.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

D: WHUT. They're making a movie outta it?! -Yay- xD
    O-o Was that Atoli who was infected by AIDA [but she does get infected in the 3rd one... ^^;; you know what I mean.]? <---- Hasnt played the 3rd one yet D:
    It does look intersting...lol like you said it makes me wonder why they didnt put more effort into the games.
    Derp.

Closed Thread

Thread Information