AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Question for Pokémon Emerald players (BF-wise)

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2012 07:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Question for Pokémon Emerald players (BF-wise)

Hiya everyone.

I know this isn't the best place here to ask that kind of question, but I'll give it a shot.

Does anyone know if, in Pokémon Emerald, the Run Away ability works 100% in the Battle Pyramid ? Because I'm SICK of seeing my max Speed IV and EV Jolly Aerodactyl not being able to escape battle with turtles like Dunsparce and Dusclops and thus wasting my hardly collected items for healing, and because I've just beaten my 4th session in a row (so I can't really test by myself for now.)

If so, I'll breed a Dodrio, since among the list of (crappy) Pokémon having this ability, this one is easily the best of the bunch.

Thanks in advance !
    Last edited by AceNoctali; 11-15-2007 at 07:15 AM.
    人の悲しみがわかる優しさと
    人の悲しみを救える勇気と
    人の悲しみに打ち勝つ力を
    『「ファイアーエムブレム:聖戦の系譜」のA-ランクエンディング』

Senior Member emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie has a reputation beyond repute emoswordie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2007 01:05 AM
    Threads

Is that the game called pokemoncrater?
    ^_^HI..
    Just do every that can make u Happy!
    Just Be Honest to your Partner Or Friend.

And Most OFFALL

Just Think oF me if u r SaD...^_^

AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali has a reputation beyond repute AceNoctali's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

... What ?

I'm talking about Pokémon Emerald, on GBA. The place in that game I'm talking about is the Battle Pyramid, one of the attractions of the Battle Frontier.

So, what are you talking me about a thing named pokemoncrater (is there a Pokémon game named like this in the first place ?!)
    人の悲しみがわかる優しさと
    人の悲しみを救える勇気と
    人の悲しみに打ち勝つ力を

Senior Member Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn has a reputation beyond repute Regalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 03:14 PM
    Threads

calm down boy. I'll answer your question the run away allow you to escape 100% in Wild battles but not trainers battle of course. so if you need to breed or capture the one that have run away I'll suggest you do so, but if you having a difficulty with capturing then just do the breeding.
    A Lone wolf heavy blade with the blade of God dragon's soul. Odai Govares was once Regalyn's guardian until he form into a heavy blade.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Regalyn View Post
    calm down boy. I'll answer your question the run away allow you to escape 100% in Wild battles but not trainers battle of course. so if you need to breed or capture the one that have run away I'll suggest you do so, but if you having a difficulty with capturing then just do the breeding.
    Don't worry, I'm calm.

As for your answer, does it applies to the Battle Pyramid as well ? Because what you're saying to me, as it is, is simply the basic working of the Run Away ability in the game. I'm asking if that working is the same in that specific place that is the Battle Pyramid (where even your fastest Pokémon can fail their escape attempt, unlike in the wild).

And since it's for the Battle Pyramid, I'm to use a Dodrio with at least max Attack and Speed IVs, and with Return/Drill Peck/Endure/Flail (Flail is obtainable only by chain breeding), so capturing is out of question : I'll have to breed.
    人の悲しみがわかる優しさと
    人の悲しみを救える勇気と
    人の悲しみに打ち勝つ力を

Closed Thread

Thread Information