AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Great Series: HORRIBLE Ending

Junior Member Sid Vicious has a spectacular aura about Sid Vicious has a spectacular aura about Sid Vicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 08:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

If you look at Spikes character throughout the series you can tell that he was always going to be a "tragic hero". Everything was shaping up for us to finally learn about him towards the end and then his death.

If you watched the movie where it was supposed to be watched i.e between episode 22 and 23 prior to have seen the upcoming episodes you'll realise the fact that they delve further into his past death and if or not the authenticity of anything he experiences is there or not. It's defenitely building up like raising a bigger question mark.

Also at the end of the last episode you can tell that Spike is dead from what the Indian guy says as someone mentioned above. So you can't really put a question mark over if Spike survived or not. When Gren I think his(her?) name was died in sessions 12 and 13 "Jupiter Jazz" he said something similar about the fallen star etc.

I think that the ending would've been pretty lame if Spike lived and everything ended being happily ever after because to be fair Cowboy Bebop wasn't about that, it was a great show and more than anything Spike lived by the philosophy that life isn't fair. It's somewhat a fitting end.

Although to quote an interview a while ago with the producer he admits that Spike may not be dead even though what has been portrayed. Here's the quote:

I've never officially said that he's died. At this point, I can tell you that I'm not sure if he's alive or dead. I think probably rather than being yelled at for killing Spike, I think ... people are more upset that I might make a continuation.
    I for one would be a little disappointed if he made a continuation of the show, because it just wouldn't seem right. I was a bit sad how it ended but I thought it was a really good ending which tied everything together. As mentioned in the same interview every time Vicious was shown in prior episodes was to give more and more info and add more depth to the ending episode. I watched all the episodes and the movie in the last week, in around another week or two I'm going to have another look at a handful of sessions, Jupiter Jazz, The Ballard of Fallen Angels and the last 2 a couple times to see if I was missing anything which could give even more hidden information.

Not really on topic, but does anyone else feel towards the end of the series. Like the last 4 sessions or so the prior episodes even the ones which seemed a tad dull really started seeming better because of what was shown at the end?

Cowboy Bebop was good, the ending was one the factors why I liked it so much coupled with that first episode(I thought it was cracking), I can't agree that it had a bad ending.

Member mcfly rule will become famous soon enough mcfly rule will become famous soon enough mcfly rule's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2008 10:10 AM
    Threads

it was a great ending
    and i agree about the later episodes becoming better after the end

Living In Purgatory PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 01:17 PM
    Threads

The ending is a classic, it pretty much broke the 'hero never dies' rule! He beat Vicious, therefore becoming the syndicate boss, and does a classic Spike 'bang' before dying. He got his revenge from the first time he was killed and died knowing there was a weight off his shoulders; and a beautiful song played to symbolize his freedom with his star fading away at the end...

There would be no point continuing on with the series, and there's no way he should have survived; where would he go? What would he do? What would be his purpose in life? A sad ending is better than a cliche one.
    Member since 2005...Honest!
    DS Friend Code: 386665731897
    For Final Fantasy III
    The Bunch Of College Idiots Are Based In Huddersfield Technical College, UK; Click Here To See What We Get Up To When The Tutors Aren't Watching!

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

And that is why I bought the series and movie... BECAUSE I loved it...it is one of the best anime I have watched over the years..and I just loved it, and still watch it... (@_@)... I just wished that they would have get more in depth with Edward and Jet..I just loved that Julia died, not because I did not like her, but because the whole drama of the series makes it so great...it is just great. I do not have any complaints about Cowboy Bebop..it will be like great if they make like extended episodes just like the movie...sort of like missing episodes, but not an ending, I love the ending...and like PugznRoku said about the last song played on the last episode...was beautiful... I just loved it...Oh my...I love the whole thing..I am just crazy about this anime.

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

/v|;/|/|) `|`}{;(-'/-'' daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft has a reputation beyond repute daft's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2011 05:13 AM
    Threads

Sad ending, but I wouldnt have it any other way.

Spike has to die!

He lost the woman he loved.
    He eliminated Vicious as he wanted to,
    ..and in the end he comes down the stairs bleeding to death, with 20 guys ready to kill him! No way, I tell you!

I believe it ended the way it was intended, a Cowboy Bebop ending,
    a Real Folk Blues ending -_-

(After the ending credits when the star dies, that made me cry a little.)
    SMILE!

Living In Purgatory PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku has a reputation beyond repute PugznRoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 01:17 PM
    Threads

I did cry, i will admit it! And sketch of him at the end was beautiful *sniff*

Remember the story he told to Jet? Spike is the tiger-striped cat, it's brilliant!
    Member since 2005...Honest!
    DS Friend Code: 386665731897
    For Final Fantasy III
    The Bunch Of College Idiots Are Based In Huddersfield Technical College, UK; Click Here To See What We Get Up To When The Tutors Aren't Watching!

Member elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost has a reputation beyond repute elephant_lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 12:53 PM
    Threads

Yeah I knew Spike would die in the end aswell
    I found it sad but like daft says he has to die
    I think sad endings are more appealing to me personally
    And Who Will Stand To Greet The Guiding Light;
    It's Lonely When There's No One Left To Fight

Thanks to Cathryn

Member muchacha has a brilliant future muchacha has a brilliant future muchacha has a brilliant future muchacha has a brilliant future muchacha has a brilliant future muchacha has a brilliant future muchacha has a brilliant future muchacha has a brilliant future muchacha has a brilliant future muchacha has a brilliant future muchacha has a brilliant future muchacha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2009 02:50 AM
    Threads

huh!!?....

Member space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2009 10:51 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Vicious View Post
    Also at the end of the last episode you can tell that Spike is dead from what the Indian guy says as someone mentioned above. So you can't really put a question mark over if Spike survived or not. When Gren I think his(her?) name was died in sessions 12 and 13 "Jupiter Jazz" he said something similar about the fallen star etc.
    ok before i say anything i am very pleased with the ending but have watched this series more than 20 times and i always think about things differently.
    so in no way do i want spike to have survived but this is my theory

the native American told us that when a great warrior dies their star dies correct? gren died his star fadded away. ok heres the interesting bit, wasnt vicious a great warrior, and didnt vicious also die for sure? in that case there is only 1 star we see that fades and in theory it could have been vicious's star instead of spikes.

by the way i am the biggest bebop fan i challange anyone to test me :P

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Interesting point. I never thought about it like that. That ending is cool even if Spike dies and they seriously couldn't have ended it in a more fitting or stylish manner. Bebop is a gritty Anime underneath the comedy aspect of it and they ended it on a sad note to show that it was a serious story. Also it gives a definate end with no way of a series two which is also good.

Senior Member Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2009 09:29 PM
    Threads

Myself, I've thought this out, and had long discussions about it at cons, but I still vacillate on death or "death".
    Spike's "death" was inevitable for good storytelling. Although the exact chronology of events that culminated with Spike leaving the syndicate is never exactly explained. Spike does say early in the series (possibly in the 1st episode) "I died once before".
    Speaking metaphorically, he is dead during the entire series, or at least, his death has been postponed until he quits running from his past and faces Vicious. His life was put on hold after he left Julia, Vicious, and the Red Dragon Syndicate behind. That is why he cannot move on, why he cannot get over Julia, and why Vicious proclaims "I am the only one who can kill him". Spike's dead eye, his eye that only sees the past, is one more reminder of his link to business that was left unfinished and must be resolved.
    Once Spike faced his past, confronted and defeated Vicious, it was requisite that he then "move on" into the "next life".
    However, since we are speaking in metaphor, it is certainly a nice thought that possibly his "death" was also metaphoric. And yes, I know the arguments otherwise. The wounds, well, let's face it, throughout the series Spike made it through some major thrashings and came out battered, but alive. And the showdown when he left the syndicate... they shot him in the eye! Anyone that can take a bullet in their eye and keep going, well, my money is on that they can keep going through just about anything. And then the star fading in the sky or not, his death and passing into the next life could just as easily be passing into the life of being another face in the crowd, someone that has put their past behind them and been able to settle down. Symbolism is always nice in that it's subjective to the audiences' preferences.
    Either way, I wouldn't hold my breath for a sequel.
    Last edited by Ridana; 01-08-2008 at 06:38 AM. Reason: edit for proper punctuation

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

Its more of an anime that doesn't really try to be predictable and more realistic, so the final battle didn't last a while, they did the battle like they should, short, to the point, but the message of the battle will last longer than the battle itself, AWESOME ANIME.

Member space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ridana View Post
    The wounds, well, let's face it, throughout the series Spike made it through some major thrashings and came out battered, but alive. And the showdown when he left the syndicate... they shot him in the eye! Anyone that can take a bullet in their eye and keep going, well, my money is on that they can keep going through just about anything.
    hmm we have no evidence anyone shot him in the eye, that could have happend anywhere the only indicator is in the fight in the church at the beinging of the series where he takes the pin out of a grenade and blood is running down his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridana View Post
    And then the star fading in the sky or not, his death and passing into the next life could just as easily be passing into the life of being another face in the crowd, someone that has put their past behind them and been able to settle down.

you seem to have totally ignored my theroy a few posts up about it being vicious' star and not his own.

Senior Member Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana has a reputation beyond repute Ridana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by space cowboy View Post
    hmm we have no evidence anyone shot him in the eye, that could have happend anywhere the only indicator is in the fight in the church at the beinging of the series where he takes the pin out of a grenade and blood is running down his face.
    Well, the blood running down his face, and the cut where you see an artificial eye being implanted.

you seem to have totally ignored my theroy a few posts up about it being vicious' star and not his own.
    I was giving an alternative interpretation of the fading star as a counter to the argument that the fading star meant Spike died in the usual sense of the word. Yours is another alternative interpretation, but did not follow the line of symbolic thinking that I was following. I believe the star was meant to be Spike's star, what I argue is that the fading star does not necessarily indicate that Spike's death was the complete end of his existence. I did not ignore your theory, it simply didn't fit with what I was trying to express, and you are certainly free to interpret the symbols however you feel most valid.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha no i get it now i just thought by coincidence someone had come in and said the exact same theroy as mine.

Hmm the symbolism theory is a good one i have heard it before. I've also heard theory's like yours that say the entire series is limbo, spike says he had died once before and what if this was not symbolism but actually true and therefore where would spike be heaven or hell? he would be in limbo and so the entire series is simply spikes transition to his final resting place.

there was more to it but my brain hurts when i try and think about it.

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

I'd never thought so deeply into the ending before. I watched it and thought that it was cool and that was that. Now that youv'e bought up all these theorys I will watch it again and think more about it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm the symbolism theory is a good one i have heard it before. I've also heard theory's like yours that say the entire series is limbo, spike says he had died once before and what if this was not symbolism but actually true and therefore where would spike be heaven or hell? he would be in limbo and so the entire series is simply spikes transition to his final resting place.
    *nod nod* Well, I don't buy that the entire series is just Spike's version of limbo, which would make the other characters figments of his imagination. I'll stick with Spike is metaphorically in limbo, and the other characters have their own paths to walk.

However, you did remind me about one more bit of symbolism planted in the series that goes along with Spike's limbo...

In the episode Mushroom Samba, while under the effect of the mushrooms Spike hallucinates an endless staircase where he speaks with a frog (toad?) who tells him that it is the stairway to heaven. From the outside we can see that Spike is actually just walking in place.
    Last edited by Ridana; 01-18-2008 at 04:29 AM. Reason: to correct quote tag

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I guys it would be difficult to use spoiler tags, since the ending is pretty much all we're talkin' 'bout.

Personally, I liked the ending a lot. It was a happy ending, since Vicious was defeated, but a sad one since Spike died. Or did he? :P

I couldn't imagine this super-happy ending with everyone sitting around the Bebop drinking tea and swapping stories. It wasn't the Bebop's style.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Senior Member StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound has a reputation beyond repute StabWound's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2010 12:42 PM
    Threads

I'm more dissaponited that Vicious died, honestly. I always liked him better...

Member MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 10:45 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the Wii

Typicle Watanabe ending, seen Macross plus? then you shouldn't be surprised.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MobilepoopGundam View Post
    Typicle Watanabe ending, seen Macross plus? then you shouldn't be surprised.
    have you seen macross plus is the question.

wantanabe only did the storyboards he never directed it. plus the ending is nothing like bebop other than

gaul dies
    but its still a happy ending.

Member MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam has a reputation beyond repute MobilepoopGundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 10:45 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the Wii

have you seen macross plus is the question.

wantanabe only did the storyboards he never directed it. plus the ending is nothing like bebop other than

gaul dies
    but its still a happy ending.
    It's too abrupt, same with Champloo and Bebop.

Senior Member Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid has a reputation beyond repute Drunk_Squid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 12:17 PM
    Threads

I thought the ending was perfect.

Oh yeah and also I think they should release a prequel to the series which involves Spike, Julia, and Vicious. But actually maybe it's better that you only get glimpses of his past in the series, maybe it should stay that way.

Senior Member ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell has a reputation beyond repute ghost_in_the_shell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2008 11:43 AM
    Threads

I loved the entire series : INCLUDING the ending.

I wish I could re-watch it all for the 1st time

Junior Member Spike_Spiegel2044 is on a distinguished road Spike_Spiegel2044's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2008 07:48 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by ghost_in_the_shell View Post
    I loved the entire series : INCLUDING the ending.

I wish I could re-watch it all for the 1st time
    I think that very same thing every time I watch the series. I can still remember how certain things made me feel but can't seem to recapture it. Nothing and I mean nothing will replace the feeling I had while watching my first episode on [adult swim] "Ballad of Fallen Angels"
    Last edited by Spike_Spiegel2044; 02-16-2008 at 07:49 PM.
    ARE YOU LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information