AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Member Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90 is infamous around these parts Darkcloud90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2008 03:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

avatar is a good show, but it is just a cartoon.
    not anime.
    i like the show, and it is probably the only actual cartoon i watch.
    so far i just finished the boiling earth episodes.
    still waiting for the next ones.
    come at me with full force.

Senior Member GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 12:03 PM
    Threads

i can't wait for the next ones. i really wish they'd come out soon, it's like they just left us hanging with nothing to go off of.
    "Is it that all humans fear most that which they do not understand?"

Junior Member jmf is a jewel in the rough jmf is a jewel in the rough jmf is a jewel in the rough jmf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2008 12:20 PM
    Threads

it's kinda bad that avatar is ending after the next episodes i wish they would continue it cause it's a great show

Member Unknown... has a spectacular aura about Unknown... has a spectacular aura about Unknown...'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2008 03:30 AM
    Threads

I hope they make a movie.

Senior Member JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying has a reputation beyond repute JustPlaying's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2009 12:43 AM
    Threads

I love Avatar ^ ^ and you got to love saka XD
    Image innapropriate.

ANNOUNCEMENT: ALL HANDS LEVEL 2 BATTLE STATIONS!
    Tolle: Milly, that was great!

Athrun has finally found proof that his late friend Nicol was…

A band geek!

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

At first, I didn't even think of watching Avatar. I thought it was a bad show.
    But I was wrong big time! I was able to watch an episode of it and I found it really interesting. I hope I get to watch it again.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei has a brilliant future LaranaSarahLei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 07:54 AM
    Threads

I love avatar. -I thought it was going to be very stupid when I first heard what it was about...but I'm glad I let my friend force me to watch it-

I like Zuko.....but his...'side switiching' is frustrating....

Anyway, its good, but it is comming to an end. (and if they force it onward like so many other shows, but can't keep the quality. I will hurt someone.)

Junior Member 767kaos is on a distinguished road 767kaos's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2008 09:55 AM
    Threads

well my first post i already have seen a ton of animes (about 40 or so ...) and i guess that i can say that avatar is an american anime cuz the plot is very anime like ... the moral conceptions and misconception of almost every character on that show is seen mostly only on animes (i have no misconcepts about carttons i agree that most are just childish but thats the ideia of then... ) i like animes a ton and seen a lot and from what i know the ONLY reason avatar could not be considered an anime is because it is american made and thats it... it has most of the popular anime "cliches" like the drop on the head, tha girls that go crazy and all of suden go serious, the jokes are somewhat anime in stile, the drawing is anime, the concept is anime... but if you are so biased to the point that "if is not from japan is not anime!" you prob should start being less biased and watch less "hentai" lol
    ps: i watch hentai... a lot... lol... and am not biased (at least i try not to be...
    ps2: forgive my english if its bad... cuz i am... lol
    ps3: okey that was not funny... lol
    by K@0$ dont take life seriously cuz you are not leaving it alive anyway...

Junior Member kataangkissed has a reputation beyond repute kataangkissed has a reputation beyond repute kataangkissed has a reputation beyond repute kataangkissed has a reputation beyond repute kataangkissed has a reputation beyond repute kataangkissed has a reputation beyond repute kataangkissed has a reputation beyond repute kataangkissed has a reputation beyond repute kataangkissed has a reputation beyond repute kataangkissed has a reputation beyond repute kataangkissed has a reputation beyond repute kataangkissed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2008 12:03 PM
    Threads

Wow I am completly in love with Avatar. In my option one of the best shows around right now. The plot line is very good and has a lot of detail put into it. Okay maybe the first few episode where not the best... But the rest is completly amazing! <3
    Crazy fan of Avatar The Last Air Bender <3

Senior Member GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica has a reputation beyond repute GoddessDemonica's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 12:03 PM
    Threads

AHH, I'm so happy that they finally closed the story of the avatar. the last five episodes aired this week and the huge two hour movie event close it with a great ending. I won't give anything away because I recomend watching the last episodes. they were amazing and now my heart is whole because I got closure. haha ^^
    "Is it that all humans fear most that which they do not understand?"

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

No Avatar fan is ever alone in the world. It's such a great show. It makes Nickelodeon worth watching.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Life's A Mystery* Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 10:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love avatar! It's soooo awsome probably the best american anime! me and my friend used to watched together all the time. LOL
    'If you love something let it go. If it comes back, It's yours.'

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think it's exactly an 'anime' ...

But I used to love it soo much, but i stopped cuz it kinda got cheesy in Book:Fire. But It was all in all a pretty good show ^^ (8.5/10)

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

The Boondocks suck. I'm not saying it for it's style, I'm saying it becuase it offends me as an italian, greek, and white person in general.

I finally caught up with episodes on avatarchapters.org I was at avatar spirit and they freakin KICKED Me for mentioning that name, yet other people say spoilers and NOTHING happens to them. They don't deserve my writings.

The only bad thing about it is that the show is ending this season. After Sozins' Comet that's it. I don't know why. This could easily be something that's long and epic like X-Men or Cheers.

Favorite character time!

Easily Iroh. That old man is so knowledgablo and unleashes a car of own in ones face if they deserve it. I don't knwo why, but I'm always rooting for him. It is sad that the original VA Mako died, watch Tales of Ba Sing Se, it says it at the end of Irohs' Story. The new guy is okay. Now I wonder if they'll close the stories of Iroh and Ursa, Zukos mother.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 10:17 PM
    Threads

the avatar was pretty good^^ it was funny^^ i laughed a lot^^
    i didn't really like the 3-5th episode to the end....where Aang was depressed and stuff>.<....but i still liked it^^
    i saw the whole series^^
    the ending rocked^^ although i would have liked to see what happened more in the future^^
    Signature made by: Greenflames.....THANKIES*hugs*

Senior Member DemonsRevenge has a reputation beyond repute DemonsRevenge has a reputation beyond repute DemonsRevenge has a reputation beyond repute DemonsRevenge has a reputation beyond repute DemonsRevenge has a reputation beyond repute DemonsRevenge has a reputation beyond repute DemonsRevenge has a reputation beyond repute DemonsRevenge has a reputation beyond repute DemonsRevenge has a reputation beyond repute DemonsRevenge has a reputation beyond repute DemonsRevenge has a reputation beyond repute DemonsRevenge's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2008 02:09 AM
    Threads

Lol avatar was pretty good. Zuko ownz.
    Ang is just a little girl, LOL he should get hard and (an actual spoiler here)

Kill the firelord. i mean omg he avatar he should just waste the phoenix king(Fire lord ozai). Instead he learns life bending from a giant lion turtle. Also the ending leaves some loose ends such as Zuko asking about his mother. Book 4 or a spin off would be nice. book 4 more so
    Lucky Star

Should Rotate...

Lucky Star Final Edition

Junior Member Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 06:31 PM
    Threads

Speaking of Ang, i wonder how far those arrows on his body go

That creepyness aside for a moment, I loved the Avatar series, ok it was a little stale until Toph came along. "Sparky boom man", fire nation bounty hunter who fires energy blasts from his forehead, errr no thank you. That was just plain stupid.

Anyway, Avatar rocks, not as much as Soul eater, but it rocks none the less. Toph Rules!!
    Shinigami Sama Signing Out!

Senior Member godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13 has a reputation beyond repute godsofdeathluvapples13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2010 10:31 AM
    Threads

Avatar is amazing! Zuko is way hot! The animation is good too.
    Well....... School started so i wont be on as much ='(. I still love you all and will be on more frequently when summer comes. I will miss you all and still continue to right my fan fic and look for my poem book. Until June.....

Love Godsofdeathluvapples13.

I love you namiko! I'll see you in school!

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

I consider this awesome show an anime. It was animated in Korea and the writers based the style on HAYAO MIYAZAKI BABY!
    Fav: Good Zukko, I always love a good turnover character
    Love the series, good animation, awesome writers, was cheesy there in the first 10 eps of season 3, but after a break they got AWESOME!!

GO IROH!!!

KING BUMI!!!

"All old people know each other, don't you know that!...Welcome to OLD PEOPLE CAMP!!"-KING BUMI!!!

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Senior Member Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius has a reputation beyond repute Orcius's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 07:25 PM
    Threads

i like it, its just i have basic cable so i cant follow it...

plz click on my dragon.>>>>>>>

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

Demons: Actually, he learned how to seal bending. A very good technique for the avatar to learn. As each Avatar said, all of the were VERY well prepared to kill someone in order to preserve balance, restore order and protect the innocent. It is the RESPONSIBILITY of those with the power to protect, to use their powers to protect. Like Uncle Ben said: With great powers come great responsibility.

The show's over sadly. I wish they'd continue with Book 4 or a spin off.

Shinigami: They've shown Aang in just his bloomers, they extend down his arms to his hands, down his back behind his legs to his feet. Combustion Man (I called him Triclops) was okay. They used him the right way.

GODLA: Yeah it is an incredible series.

Namiko: I don't know it was still good with all of season 3. I thought it was the best series of the three.

Next month Iplan to buy all three season. However Avatar Chapters is a great place to watch them and even down load.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Junior Member Brazen is on a distinguished road Brazen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2008 09:17 PM
    Threads

The way they designed the intro really made me believe that they'd be making a book 4: Air.
    Though, I guess I was wrong.

I have to admit that some parts were pretty cheesy, but all in all it was a decent show.

All hail the friendly mushroom!

Junior Member kisstheclouds has a reputation beyond repute kisstheclouds has a reputation beyond repute kisstheclouds has a reputation beyond repute kisstheclouds has a reputation beyond repute kisstheclouds has a reputation beyond repute kisstheclouds has a reputation beyond repute kisstheclouds has a reputation beyond repute kisstheclouds has a reputation beyond repute kisstheclouds has a reputation beyond repute kisstheclouds has a reputation beyond repute kisstheclouds has a reputation beyond repute kisstheclouds's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2008 04:40 PM
    Threads

I completely enjoy avatar. =)

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

This isn't anime, but a very good cartoon. Seems to be the only cartoon closest to anime.

Zuko rules!!<3
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved avatar I'm so sad its over. (crys) But it was a good ending.But still I'm going to miss it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information