AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you think received the best Shippuden make-over?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

19 19.19%
  • Sakura

30 30.30%
  • Sasuke

13 13.13%
  • Kakashi

2 2.02%
  • Gaara

13 13.13%
  • Shikimaru

4 4.04%
  • Lee

4 4.04%
  • Neji

12 12.12%
  • Tenten

2 2.02%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think received the best Shippuden make-over?

BuLmA's Guardian Angel Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 02:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Who do you think received the best Shippuden make-over?

Hi Naruto fans,

I wanted to know which characters you think had the best make-over in shippuden..
    I don't mean just the appearance of course...I mean the entire character development whether that means the looks or the personality...

I know for certain that Sakura is gonna be a prime candidate...especially that we still didn't get to see many characters in the anime yet...
    anyways, let me know what you think
    "I don't want to live just because I was born"
    Griffith (Berserk)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Last Anime Finished: Bakemonogatari (well...still need to watch the Tsubasa part...can't get the final 3 episodes ...)
    Now Watching: Ghost in the Shell

Ninja Hamster TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight has a reputation beyond repute TKTwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 04:05 AM
    Threads

I Think Lee got the best makeover. He looks like Guy now!

Sig by Evokzi.

TKTwilight: For When Some People Need Awesomeness In Their Lives.

I've been gone for a while because of an incident that happened because somebody had Hacked my account and I was Waiting until people forgot about it, but now I'll be on more often!

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

LOL. I think Lee still looks the way he use to look, he just got taller '-'. I think Sakura, i mean shes much stronger and everything haha.
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Member nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2011 05:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ManyMuchMooses

I say Tenten. when you take a look at the change you will see what i mean

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    Threads

I chose N: None of the Above: Choji without a doubt. But since I gotta vote: Gaara since he's the man.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Junior Member Fox Shadow has much to be proud of Fox Shadow has much to be proud of Fox Shadow has much to be proud of Fox Shadow has much to be proud of Fox Shadow has much to be proud of Fox Shadow has much to be proud of Fox Shadow has much to be proud of Fox Shadow has much to be proud of Fox Shadow has much to be proud of Fox Shadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2007 03:49 PM
    Threads

Sakura and Neji. Sakura looks really pretty and WAY cooler (and less annoying) than before. And Neji.... He's SO HOT!!! *drools* I love his long hair and his clothes X3
    "Love the heart that loves you, not the heart that hurts you"

I CAN DRINK 0.3L GLASS OF GERMAN BEER TO MYSELF!!! I'M NOT GONNA BE A CHEAP DRUNK ANYMORE!
    I WUV YOU GUYS~!

Senior Member ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 09:24 PM
    Threads

Gaara because he's cuter and stronger. He's the best!
    "A ninja must always endure."-Recca
    "There are no coincidences in this world."-Clow Reed/Eriol
    "Try at least twice,
    Fail at least once."
    reccasakoshita16.blogspot.com
    Wanna join my family?...Just pm me.

Sagat's Addiction BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 11:30 AM
    Threads

That would be Hyuga Neji because he got more handsome though I hate his outfit.:l

avatar and signature made by Serated

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

In terms of looks:

Naruto= AWESOME!

Hinata= HAAAAAWT!

In terms of Personality, skill, and all that:

Naruto= Still AWESOME!

Sakura: I sware to god, I hated Sakura in the 1st season. Now, she's actually not bad! *gasp*

Just me Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 07:42 PM
    Threads

Cool

Sakura of course! I mean, she got WAY stronger, became a medic-nin, and got different set of clothes too lol. So yeah, I vote Sakura!!!

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Ha!
    Its Naruto,Neji,and Sakura.
    AND.........
    Hinata!!!*yay prizes for Hinata*
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Fragment of the past lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 12:22 PM
    Threads

In term of physical appearance, the one with the most changes in my opinion is Hinata. She got hot without a doubt. Bigger bust, longer hair. Unfortunately, her bland personalities are still the same... Second in my opinion to change in physical appearance is (although I wish it wasn't) Ino. She actually got pretty in my opinion. Before Shippuden, I vomit in her presence. Now, she's actually good to look at. Still, like Hinata, her personalities are the same.
    As for characteristics/maturity/strength/etc. I would have to say Sakura. She is becoming a much more admirable character now, compared to who she was before Shippuden. Instead of watching Naruto's and Sasuke's backs, she can actually lead now. They sort of switched roles during Shippuden. She is still the support, but she has a stronger role, and she can actually protect Naruto rather than letting him protect her.

Member mclane is infamous around these parts mclane is infamous around these parts mclane is infamous around these parts mclane is infamous around these parts mclane is infamous around these parts mclane is infamous around these parts mclane's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2007 09:07 PM
    Threads

Default ...

why isnt shino and hinata on there? i think they shouldve been a choice

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sakura,Hinata and Naruto!
    Sakura looks way cooler than before and she strong!
    I just love Hinata's clothes coool!
    Naruto so hot!

Junior Member Son-And will become famous soon enough Son-And's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 04:33 PM
    Threads

I would say Sakura she's become so much stronger and she's not as irritating anymore though she still has her violent personality, wich earlier on was a bit lame since she shouldn't be able to do all those things to Naruto, but now it's actually realistic. YAY!

Junior Member Haiku is infamous around these parts Haiku is infamous around these parts Haiku is infamous around these parts Haiku is infamous around these parts Haiku is infamous around these parts Haiku is infamous around these parts Haiku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 03:48 PM
    Threads

Sasuke is cool! Right? Anyone....? But I'd say Choji without a doupt...why isn't he on the list..? ^-^
    No sky
    no earth - but still
    snowflakes fall
    -
    Hashin

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 10:15 PM
    Threads

Definitely Saskura, although Neji and Choji would be my other picks.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

man i like a lot of people's make-overs
    out of the girls??
    ~Sakura of course! i mean i like the fact that she got stronger and everything too! adds more to her character...like someone said she's a much more admirable character now

i like a lot of guy's though ^^'
    ~Chouji, yes Chouji became cool...
    ~Neji, he became so gorgeous! i luff him in Shippuden! <33
    ~Shikamaru and Gaara, those are my sweeties they look awesum as always <33
    ~And Naruto's awesum too! i mean, c'mon look at him! cuteness! <33

but the best i think is Sakura, she got over all her little immature stuff, isn't so much in love with Sasuke like she was when she wa younger, got stronger, and is basically a much more admirable character...

She's almost as admirable as Temari chan now!
    Last edited by Kawairashii hikari; 11-18-2007 at 05:13 PM.
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Member heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 10:46 PM
    Threads

yes, the best makeover is sakura...anyway [OOT]: the worst is kakashi. don't know why but in shippuden he just become more and more unsignificant....

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Quote Originally Posted by heny_alonso View Post
    yes, the best makeover is sakura...anyway [OOT]: the worst is kakashi. don't know why but in shippuden he just become more and more unsignificant....
    No way! What about his new mangekyo sharingan?

Sakura is cool now

Junior Member ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 11:52 AM
    Threads

Sakura. Before Shippuden she was useless, but now she's helpful in fighting and the medical area.
    Anime & Gaming, Come and check us out:
    http://boards.nsgstation.com

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Chouji, without a doubt.

BuLmA's Guardian Angel Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San has a reputation beyond repute Kagemaru-San's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 02:41 PM
    Threads

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for those who wanted to pick characters that were not presented as a choice...it's just that Team Kurenai didn't appear in Shippuden (anime) until after I started this thread...

and I couldn't agree more with people mentioning Hinata..
    I mean she was a beutiful girl in earlier episodes...now she is a truly gorgeous young lady in Shippuden *sigh* *day-dreaming*

Junior Member Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan is a splendid one to behold Oriya-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

The new look on Sasuke makes me think... Ah. Never mind. I don't want to get into trouble with the admins about improper language....heh.

The all black on Gaara looks wicked though. I think he is the one who got the best costume change.

As for personality, I think that would go to Sakura. Like people said before, she stopped being useless and grew a backbone. Good for her.

Member karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 12:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3355 9544 4887 7451

I voted for Sakura because I love her outfit! But fashion aside, she is a lot more stronger than ever before. She improved the most. And I think Naruto improved too. I also love his new outfit. XD And Chouji...wow.

And that is all. Everyone else improved too, but those three improved the most.

My Anime List
    Banner and avvy made by me~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information