AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm realy new at this so plz help me

Member nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2011 06:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ManyMuchMooses

Default I'm realy new at this so plz help me

That is all i have for now. Please help me in any way you can.
    Last edited by nickholeye14; 12-06-2007 at 05:00 PM.

Senior Member Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl has a reputation beyond repute Cheza-WolfGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 03:25 AM
    Threads

alright well..Im not too good at drawing, but I'll say all I can ^^.
    1st pic, Im kinda confused at the way she is standing, its pretty good, but the proportions need work ^^.
    2nd pic, pretty good, nothing to say about it ^^.
    3rd pic, its good, but I think her head is too small compared to her body, or it could just be that the right of her is too big ( meaning her breast ^^).
    4th pic, awesome, just need to work on face proportions.
    Keep drawing, I know you'll get better

Feel free to add my hotmail!
    Ookami__Onnanoko@hotmail.com
    -Please comment on my pics here!-

Junior Member Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 07:08 PM
    Threads

Here's my advice...

When you draw, try doing some guide lines to help you doing the proportions and anatomy more correctly. But don't make it TOO DARK, just make it as soft as you can, but just make sure you can see the lines XD;

Here's my comment and advice of your drawings...

1st : If you adjusted the head a bit lower, it might turned out perfectly. Overall is pretty nice~

2nd : Since it's coloured, it looked pretty good~ But just an advice, while colouring using a colour pencil, try on using only one way moving the colour pencil. It will looked better and much more neater.

3rd : For the face, I understand the problem you're facing with the left eye (since I'm reallllly weak with it around last year) and here's some tips I could give. For the head, do a large '+'. There will be a line goes from left to right. That line is VERY HELPFUL to help you draws the eyes better. It helped me the most and I'm working on it all the time. For the body, try make a stick-man, a large one. The round at the top will be the head, while the body, you need to draw the torso and the waist, shoulder, etc. Stick-mans really helpful, especially while you're having problems with the anatomies. To make sure the size of the head and the body fits together, try look at some human figures for references. I'm sure it will be very helpful!

4th : Try work on like the advices I've written above. The other is already good! Keep on practicing and do your best!

If I've wrote something bad or terrible, please tell me as soon as you can! And if you want, I'll try do some tutorials for you. :3

I'll be waiting and looking further for your coming arts~!! >w</
    In this world, there might be only sorrow
    But someday, tomorrow will be our hope.

Member nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

hey thanks for advice. so i need to take the left side of the face down on the first pic?

Rai-Rai
    you didn't say anything bad (trust me i have some tough love before if you know what i mean) and if it isn't a lot of work then i think the tutorials will help me out

once again thanks for the help and i i'm working on some more drawings and i hope to have them up soon. i also have a coloured copy of the naruto pic if you want me to put it up here to.
    Last edited by nickholeye14; 11-14-2007 at 12:41 PM.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

here is a old one i found but please forgive the writting on it.

Last edited by nickholeye14; 12-06-2007 at 04:57 PM.

Junior Member Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai is a splendid one to behold Rai-Rai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 07:08 PM
    Threads

Glad I can help! *is a weird little girl actually*

Yeap, there will be only one line, right? Try add one more line with very very light and don't press your pencil. Or else it will looked terrible... *always having that problem* The other line will be helping you the size of the eyes, and they will help you to do the eyes perfectly with no weird sizes XD; *always been like that if she didn't do it*

For this picture... let's see.. some problem's I've seen is the propositions of the mouth. There's a long '|' of '+' that I asked you to do right? The long lines going downwards is helping you to go through the nose and the mouth. The center of the mouth is actually go straight together with the nose, so it helped you a lot. The body overall is nice, but it seemed like.. her chest *I mean -ehem-* is too big, try to make it a bit smaller.. xD;

You can do clothes pretty good! I would love to see your other arts! After you passed the basics, I'm sure you will be able to do some other hard parts like toes, hands, shades, folds and many more! Do practice and do your best!! >w</ Goo!!!

Ah, my English is actually terrible.. since they're actually my third language... I'll try doing the tutorials, if I could. I need to study a lot and I'll try to do the tutorials little by little for you. :3
    In this world, there might be only sorrow
    But someday, tomorrow will be our hope.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I copyed that last one frome a video game and all you can see of that person was from the chest up to the face and it was a old drawing i did, and affter i did that one i found a new type of anime i liked more and i think you can see it some what in my new ones, so do i need to go back to the old type of anime like the last pic i put up here?

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 07:46 PM
    Threads

Hmmmmmmmm.....
    Nice drawings!(thumbs up)
    I can't really say anything since i'm not a very good drawer myself but I can critisize because my bro's a awsome drawer.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

here is a new one for you all

hope you liked it
    Last edited by nickholeye14; 12-06-2007 at 04:56 PM.

Junior Member PurplePhlox is on a distinguished road PurplePhlox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 08:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nickholeye14 View Post
    That is all i have for now. Please help me in any way you can.
    Nice job on the 4th...

On the 3rd, i had the same problem, i just had to work on my proportion.
    Last edited by Tira Misu; 12-11-2007 at 11:39 AM.

Junior Member PurplePhlox is on a distinguished road PurplePhlox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 08:23 PM
    Threads

here is a new one for you all

hope you liked it
    The shading is amazing.
    I can't shade for the life of me.
    Last edited by Tira Misu; 12-11-2007 at 11:39 AM.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Vader Ramen Platypus
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2013 12:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i messed up on the left eye. That is all i have for now. Please help me in any way you can.

hmmm it looks like your going strait into the drawings...
    i understand your new...
    but you should try learning some technique (especially with the heads).. trust me it helps alot
    well yeah..
    GOODJOB!! and keep at it... one can only improve with practice ; )
    Last edited by Tira Misu; 12-11-2007 at 11:40 AM.

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

thank you guys for all the tips support and here are some more i did and the animals did in art at school (the cat is suppost to look like my cat with the wierd looking eyes)

sorry for the odd way this turd but it is the only way to get it work on this scanner.
    Last edited by nickholeye14; 12-06-2007 at 04:54 PM.

Fishes Swim In Zig-Zags Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx has a reputation beyond repute Snowscala_Xx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2011 10:38 PM
    Threads

those aren't bad not bad at all, pretty d*mn sexy if you ask me. The shading is pretty awsome.. I honestly cant draw a straight line with a ruler. T_T, i envy you artists. =]
    +If Life gives you lemons, you squirt it in people's eyes+

la vie est exciter ainsi juste
    ほんとに好きです。CC Lemon 。わたしすきanimeです
    ぜんぶelseひみつです

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

this is my first time to draw a hand and i know it sucks so yeah hope you like the rest of it...

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 08:32 PM
    Threads

As for the last one, it's not as bad as you make it out to be. All I have to say is to watch out for the proportion, and you'll be fine. The hand's a little too small for the head, but the shading is nice.

The rest are fantastic too! Keep at it, and practice drawing those hard little details, and you'll get tons better really fast! ^^

Edit: I'm decent with hands, but what really gets me is feet... xD
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

Senior Member The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2011 05:23 PM
    Threads

It's ok...Don't put yourself down your art is as good as you yourself think it is....Remember that...

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i started that out by trying to draw a hand and then it whent from there and i think that is why i drew the hand to small, and did i draw the hand right or is deformed ( i know the size is wrong on it)

That is my secon time to do shading on something so
    wich one is better

my first one?

or the secon one?

Member Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 09:06 AM
    Threads

OMG your art work is amazing, keep it up and your drawings are better what I've done.

This one is my favorite of all.

Haunting Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu has a reputation beyond repute Tira Misu's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2014 12:13 PM
    Threads

Hi guys, if you could remember not to quote images that would be helpful, thank you ^^;.
    Toohey:"We're alone, why don't you tell me what you think of me?"
    Roark: "But I don't think of you."

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

hey thanks. i'm work on one that i made up so that will be the next one i'll put on here

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2014 02:07 PM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, you should work more on your proportions, and shades. But you are not bad, but its never wrong to improve yourself! Keep it up, want's to see more!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Riku of the heartless RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie is infamous around these parts RoxastheNobodie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2008 08:45 PM
    Threads

sorry to say but ur not good man at all... but AT LEAST you can draw
    most peple i kno cant draw and they scuk at stick figures

if you want your own ninja info card(like your own naruto card as if you were a really a ninja) just e-mail me with the details or ill explain the junk to you and ill make you one

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

suxrys - thanks, now i'm working on my own stuff and not copying so the proportions may be a tad off but i'm working it.

RoxastheNobodie - thank you for your input, but that is why i said "I'm realy new at this so plz help me" do you have any tips for me on how i can improve
    with my drawings?

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

this is the sketches for a person that i made up i'm still working on it but i would like to know what you would like to add or what so yeah.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information