AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Sonic or mario?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sonic

31 41.89%
  • Mario

25 33.78%
  • Both

16 21.62%
  • None

2 2.70%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sonic or Mario?

Member Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 11:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I like Sonic but I'm going to have to go with Mario since I've played his games longer

Member 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 07:18 PM
    Threads

Both are good games. I can not choose between them.

Member -Id- is just really nice -Id- is just really nice -Id- is just really nice -Id- is just really nice -Id-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2008 03:02 PM
    Threads

Sonic Or Couse Hes Just Plain Cool.........but U Should Make A Thread..like ........shadow Or Sonic That Will Be Cool Too

Member 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP has much to be proud of 777ZAP's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey, TKTwilight. Do you like making people choose? I still can't decide which one to decide!!!

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Although I hate to say it Mario does have better games from Mario 64 to Super Mario Galaxy. Mario has been whooping Sonic but I've been a Sonic since I was little so I gotta chose Sonic. I'm still hopin that Sonic pulls through with some better titles....soon.
    Last edited by AngelWolf; 11-23-2007 at 12:18 PM.

Junior Member Shadsie will become famous soon enough Shadsie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2007 08:47 PM
    Threads

The first video game I ever played was Sonic CD and I loved it to bits, so I'm a little biased when it comes to Sonic vs. Mario. Mario has stayed quite consistent with the quality of his games, while the Sonic games have gone on a definite decline, but the old-school Sonic games more than make up for that, at least for me. They're still up there for my favorite games ever.

Sonic wins, as far as I'm concerned.

Senior Member Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads

Default sonic

sonic

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can not friken' decide! Sonic had a lot of good games, but so did mario.
    Maybe I should decide on it by who wins on Smash Bros. Brawl... Hell, I am just between the line on this one.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I like Sonic best

I like sonic much better then Mario cause well i guess there is a few reasons
    His games are funner they keep me interested more and for a longer time then Mario's would
    His new game or rather not so new anymore for the Xbox 360 was much funner then the newest one for Wii, i know a lot of people like Mario Galaxy. And its not as though the game is a bad game its just I don't have a wii or no how to play on one very well

So those are mt reasons why
    Last edited by Gero50; 01-06-2008 at 02:33 AM.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Sonic!!!!!!!!!

Reason : I've always liked the Sonic series and never liked Mario. Simple enough.

Senior Member Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx has a reputation beyond repute Zenx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2008 11:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wi-Fi broken now...

Mario. The first Sonic games were fun, but the Mario games were always better IMO. Once Sonic went 3D, everything went from fun to disasterous (Sonic Heros, Sonic Next Gen, Shadow the Hedgehog), while Mario kept the same fun quality while having several spin-offs (Mario Sports, Mario Party) that still managed to be fun. Also, Paper Mario and Mario and Luigi are great RPG's, one of my favorites next to Golden Sun (call me old fashion) and the Tales series. I don't see Sonic with an awsome RPG <_< (one IS in developement that might be good...)

I really want to like Sonic more, but his new games are gettin worse and worse and Super Mario Galaxy is an incredible game, I really have to say Sonic isn't fun anymore -_-. I'm going with Mario.
    It's a rat-flail.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Mario. I've only played a few Sonic games that I enjoyed, versus the dozens of Mario games that I loved.

Jumpman all the way.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Walking TaLL Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy has a reputation beyond repute Lune Cy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 01:18 AM
    Threads

i still have a nintendo and mario 1 and 2......so for me its MAriO FTW ^^
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at your service ♥ Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 03:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiSasukex View Post
    I like both
    same here o.O

sig by me.......

Member Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80 has a spectacular aura about Ketsuban80's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 03:50 AM
    Threads

This Is a very hard choice. Sonic has gone hill, and Mario's still up there. I guess I'll choose both, since I can't really choose one from the other.
    Here's a link to a forum I made:http://www.savetheporygon.proboards83.com/
    I'm not forcing you or anything, only join if you want to.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Honestly i like both games... but if you really look at both games...
    its the same game!!
    except mario jumps on mushroom dudes, turtle things, rides a dinosaur, jumps into giant green tubes, and can turn huge

sonic just runs fast across a level... you jump on robobird thingys and other robot thingys ...oh and you can do that little charge thingy spinning on the floor and stuff...

Senior Member gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru has a reputation beyond repute gaburieru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

I say Mario! I've never liked the gameplay in any of the Sonic-games. It's just a neverending circle of running. And the anime? Come on, it SUX! Mario has always had those a little extra tricky-levels and good sense of humor. On to of that, Super Mario Bros. for NES was my first video-game ever.

My sigs and avas

Need a friend? Just send a PM

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

i likesonic i used to play those games all the time and i loved it!!! mario is fun too but i like sonic better but i love tails deh best -^.^-

im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

normally id say sonic but he hasnt had that great of games lately, so currently mario

Junior Member silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control is a splendid one to behold silent_control's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2008 09:40 AM
    Threads

mario was the my first hero(nintendo wasnt good like these days),but sonic's graphic and features are very good.but I prefer mario

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

I like Mario a little better than Sonic
    Super mario RPG is one of my favorite games of all time
    and I liked most of the mario games more than the sonc games
    even thought they both came out with some great games in the past
    Are you Experienced?

Senior Member Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2008 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: IzumiKonata

Sonic FTW.

Even though I grew up with both.

I like the character sonic better, but super mario games will forever own.

Senior Member kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale has a reputation beyond repute kale's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 03:15 PM
    Threads

SONIC! there's no challenge!
    i play flute
    and piano
    and bass!

AF's Danish Guy Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061 has a reputation beyond repute Inactive Account 0061's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Spinning Beach Ball Doom Gir Be Mine
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

actually a really hard question .....,

NEED to say both <3.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

Mario. No other game better depicted a fat plumber, capable of flying

Closed Thread

Thread Information