AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Seiya+Usagi or Mamoru+Usagi

Junior Member Evangeline. is a glorious beacon of light Evangeline. is a glorious beacon of light Evangeline. is a glorious beacon of light Evangeline. is a glorious beacon of light Evangeline. is a glorious beacon of light Evangeline.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2007 07:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Seiya+Usagi or Mamoru+Usagi

Who do you think Usagi's better off with?

I think it's Seiya, because Seiya just seems to care more, and he's not afraid to show it, unlike Mamoru, who couldn't kiss Usagi in front of her friends [Promise Of The Rose]. And Mamo ALWAYS gets kidnapped or injured, and he has no real power.

What's your opinion? ^^

I'm always up for a good RP, just pm me/add me on msn!

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 09:57 PM
    Threads

Every time I hear these Seiya/Usagi things I want to vomit fire. And insulting one of my fav characters, Mamoru, doesn't help.

Let's look at the facts:

1. Seiya does not love Usagi. Seiya saw her own princess in Usagi and transposed those feelings unto her.

2. Seiya is outgoing, Mamoru is not. So what? That's their character and Usagi likes Mamorus strong silent attitude.

3. Usagi looks at Seiya as nothing more than a good friend. I don't care what you may think, or what others may think or want, because she says it herself right at the end that the whole time she never caught on to any romantic inklings and saw him/her as a friend only.

4. Mamoru gets kidnapped/injured because the enemies know that he is Usagi's greatest weakness.

5. Without Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask, Usagi would have died two episodes into the series. The whole senshi would have died many times if he didn't rescue them. In the manga he actually has a form of psychic power (psychometry). On top of that, several times his attacks have done things the others could not - destroyed Fiore's Kisenian armour with one shot - downed Beryl with one hit and even began to disintegrate her body, his roses were on par with Crimson Rubeus' pink orb attacks, they destroyed force fields, barriers and ...

oh hell, it's just so much easier to say you're utterly wrong.
    Last edited by Sagat; 11-12-2007 at 06:14 PM.

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 09:04 PM
    Threads

Definitely Mamoru. And Sagat touched all bases here.
    Last edited by Quik; 11-17-2007 at 12:57 AM.

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 01:11 PM
    Threads

By far Mamoru! Just seems to be right to me... ^___^

A very beautiful set made by KP ^_^.I love you so much!
    Thank you Lawlietth <3 I love it

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 11:55 AM
    Threads

Seiya.....awwwwwwwwww No. Sorry, I love the whole idea, but no. Mamoru balances the relationship with Usagi, he is the adult who thinks ahead. I am sorry, I was never a fanatic of Mamoru, trust me I am not bias in this one. Usagi is just right for Mamoru, and Mamoru for Usagi. I love this love. Usagi never thinks of no one else but Mamoru as a romantic relationship.

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information