AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Guilty Gear XX

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 01:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Guilty Gear XX

Probably the best 2D fighter......OK, it ties with Marvel vs. Capcom 2 but otherwise probably the best 2D fighting game I have ever played. I recently purchased Accent Core which just happens to be the first Guilty Gear game I have ever really played XD.

My best character is May who just happens to be the only character I can effectively play as (at least on Maniac mode and against other people)

Besides from all that the storyline and characters are just awesome and the graphics and game play are really well done for a 2D game.

Anywhos post your thoughts, favorite characters, etc. here.
    Fight cruelty with kindness and hatred with love. If you can do that, you are undefeatable.

I want to take off your blindfolds you have grown so accustomed to to show you the people who love you and the good world you seek have been with you the whole time.

10/31/07 Koshiro discovers that making blogs are fun. ^_^

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 06:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Guilty Gear XX...I only play PC version of it,named Guilty Gear XX: Reload (aka the Midnight Carnival)...
    The reason - I'm more better on keyboard than on PS2's joypads...also,it happens that I like old XX series more than new one,since on new ones balance between characters are getting destroyed,and you clearly see the difference between weak and strong characters...
    Accent Core..I dislike it,dunno why..just like Slash >.<
    So I stick with PC version where I rule ^_^
    My favorite characters are:
    ~ I-No
    ~ Jam Kuradoberi
    ~ Anji Mito
    ~ Axl Low
    ~ Baiken
    ~ Testament
    ~ Chip Zanuff
    ~ Kliff Undersn (no one can beat my Kliff ^_^ )
    ~ Justice
    ~ Slayer
    ~ Potemkin
    ~ Ky Kiske
    ~ Johny
    I've mastered all of those...
    For example,my Kliff was not beaten by anyone I've played against,because of very damaging combo - more than half of foes health
    Also,whenever I use Potemkin (I love the big Po),you better don't stay in corner,lol...while in corner,one combo leaves oponent with less than 1/4 of health..I so laugh when I get someone with that,lol
    Slayer is there as combo maniac,mhm...he rules when it comes to combos,and Jam too...
    Kiske and Testament for strategy and well planned playing,Chip with his speed using teleports to get inflict massive damage,and binds you in space if you come too near...
    Baiken...well,she's there whenever I feel like using defensive character - hit me and you'll recieve a counter hit XD
    And I'll stop now,since this might get too long...

My opinions of this game:
    It's totally awesome,for me,it's the best fighting game created by now,because of:
    ~ Well balanced characters
    ~ I love 2D fighting
    ~ Nice music and well designed stages
    ~ Combo potential greater than any game (with Roman/False Roman Cancel,Jump Cancel etc)

Also,similar to Guilty Gear is Melty Blood...you might wanna try it out..
    Last edited by Hamashimura; 11-12-2007 at 01:15 AM.
    ...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Closed Thread

Thread Information