AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy)

Junior Member sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 09:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Gakuen Alice (Alice Academy)

Anyone know of this show? It's about a girl named Mikan entering an elite school in Japan. But what is so interesting about the school is that only students with an "alice" (special ability) can enter. Watch the anime and see all the secrets unfold as Mikan learns the real purpose of the school, and befriends a mysterious Natsume ( whom i secretly love ^^). Its a very good anime, and i recommend it. P.S. Usually the younger people can relate, but its still cute ^^

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I heard it was shoujo-ai? O_o Is it?

Junior Member sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku has much to be proud of sinoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i believe so, its really good^^

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous has a reputation beyond repute Unknownymous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Only mildly shoujo-ai. Nothing is really implied, though everybody's welcome to think of it that way. At the very least, the main character has a strong admiration for her friend, who pushes her away.

Anyway yeah I watched this anime, and it was cute. I don't actually remember what happened in the last episode, though... I'm pretty sure I watched it but oh well. I might just rewatch it to see.

下げ下げ下げ下げ

In case any of you want to correct, question, comment on, or suggest anything to me regarding my translations or use of Japanese, please do. My sources of learning have all been listening to people and kinda forcing my brain to interpret, rather than actually translate like a dictionary.
    I understand I'll make many mistakes (I'd be surprised if I translate something mistake-free) but you have to understand that I'm doing my best.

Senior Member Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi has a reputation beyond repute Barako_no_Shi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2009 05:23 PM
    Well, I'm not a pirate on a ship, or a gardener in France..
    Threads

My little sister and my friend like this series. ^^ I've never watched it though.. o_O

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol, you should try it sometime. It appeals more to younger kids I guess, because the characters are near their age, and Natsume is young too ^^ Im not too young, but not old/too old. So yeah, I love Natsume >.<

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Bleeeh it is NOT shoujo-ai. Mikan just has a Hotaru complex. MikanxNatsume FTW.
    I saw it. I liked it. Second season PLZKTHNX The manga appears to be rather long.

I'm No Angel! Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi has a reputation beyond repute Baka Tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 07:59 AM
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, 109436565740998, Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Threads

I've watched it and its very good. Natsume is my fave character.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yup, I've watched it, read some of the manga, then read the story on blogs. Very, very addictive to me

A collage of my fave anime boys: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...llageecopy.png
    No actual hard work done, just wanted to show them

Closed Thread

Thread Information