AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: HELP! TCG Helps: Need to get updated

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 05:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default HELP! TCG Helps: Need to get updated

I've been playing since Legends of the Blue-Eyes WHite Dragon when it hit America. The last set I remember clearly was Magicians' Force. I know there were sets after that, but I don't remember them or their themes, I need help with the newer stuff after Magicians Force since I quit collecting and keeping updated wise around then, this is waht I remember...

Dark Beginnings: Reprint Set 1
    Dark Beginnings 2: Reprint Set 2
    Invasion of Choas: Simply the most broken set, the introduction of Chaos Creatures.
    Labyrinth of Nightmares: Destiny Board, NIghtmare Theme
    Legacy of Darkness: Fiends/Warriors
    Legends of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon: No-theme, structure: Staples & Exodia
    Magic Rulers: Rituals, Fusions
    Magicians' Force: Spellcasters/Dark Magican
    Metal Raiders: More staples
    Phaorohs' Servent: Beatdown, Staples

NO freaking idea sets:
    Ancient Sanctuary
    Cyberdark Impact
    Cybernetic Revolution
    Dark Crisis
    Dark Revolution
    Elemental Energy
    Enemy of Justice
    Gladiators Assault
    Next Generation
    Pharohnic Guardian
    Power of the Duelist
    Rise of Destiny
    Shadow of Infity
    Soul of the Duelist
    Strike of Neos
    Tactical Evolution
    The Lost Millenium

As one can see, I'm very far out of the loop. I still keep up with the Current Rulings Document and the Banned/Restriction List. I'm trying to get caught back up, I'm not going to get into the game again, except the two decks I have which are an Exodia deck and an Dark Magician Girt deck.
    Why I'm Better Than You | I have an inability care about swearing

Christopher Micheal Benoit Career Profile
    May 21, 1967 - June 25 2007

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

try going to sites like www.pojo.com to look up the different set lists, for the uninitiated go to the YGO page and scroll down to spoilers on the left.

Senior Member Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer has a reputation beyond repute Saiyan Destroyer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I got banned from pojo because me and the head dimwit Wild Will couldn't get along. Hey sorry that I'm a bigger Smark than he was, he couldn't handle my humor or my knowledge, so every topic I made was closed and I called him a homosexual in the cruelest of ways. Sad thing is, I have a friend who is on that side of the road, and he agrees Will needs to come out.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh wow, haha. I don't touch the site's community, I just read the spoilers there now that theriversidegym.com seems to not be up anymore.

Ugh@drama, though.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I refuse to go anywhere near direct afflicates with pojo or anything they contain. Hence if Pojo was at a TCG Regional (I'd be playing Magic: The Gathering) I'd likely Dragon Kick said person for allowing such a dimbwit to run the site.

So outside my contempt, there wouldn't happen to be a place where I could look at the cards and get a brief over view of the sets? Like in MTG:

Mirrodin Block: The Three sets were focused around Affinity Mechanic and Artifact theme.
    Kamigawa Block: Spirits was theme.
    Ravnica: Duel Color block

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah, well I prefer specifics, so I can't help you there. If you can't find something in the next day or so I'll PM you an overview of each one myself, I can only use my PSP at the moment and it has a strict rate limit, and no copy-paste feature.

If you do find a site, lemme know so I can save my thumbs.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Will do. But you'll likely need to email me. I'll keep on looking chum.

Closed Thread

Thread Information