AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bestfriends!!!^_^

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool bestfriends!!!^_^

How do you and your bestfriend become the best of friends???

Actually, I had 4 bestfriends...

Rhea and Joanna are my neighbors until now and our parents known each other... when we are little, we use to play together and had a promise...
    and that's it... we become bestfriends...

Dan is my elementary classmate, I consider him as my childhood friend...
    until now, we had communication and we have different block in the same college school, I'm block 1 and he's from block 3... he always tells me about his problem, love life, happiness and etc. and same here to him... and we decided to become bestfriend..

Cathy is my classmate in 1st year college... we had same simillarities...
    we always tells secrets and we always feel comfortable and happy when we're together... so, we decided up to become bestfriend...
    siggy by tsuki

Senior Member Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja has a reputation beyond repute Dark Ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2008 10:18 PM
    Threads

I just have the one and first best friend...I meet her in this forum and later on, we became close even if we didn't see and talk to each other....

"I've finally figured out what Spam stands for...
    Stuff...Posing...As...Meat" -Orphan

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

I have 5 best friends.

Jordan,because I new her since Kindergarten and we have never been in seperate classes except for in 4th grade but we still talked and seen each during that school year.We tell secrets,we joke around a lot,and were just comftorable around each other.

Justice,because i've none her since 5th grade,and shes like awsome O.O.She makes a lot of people laugh,we always hang out every weekend almost at the mall,movies,etc.She likes to play a lot and i'm never bored around her.

Maya,shes one of my Emo friends,and shes amazingly weird and funny,were always hanging out and whenever were in class we always act amazingly stupid around people.We make each other laugh and shes just fun to be with.

Alyssa,actually she new me in all of elementary school but never talked to me because of a small reason I laughed at when she told me this year.So ever since she decided to talk to me this year we've been best friends and were together a little to much that people think were lesb,but were not(or at least i'm not).Shes one of my PunkRock friends.

Kyle,because ever since I moved to this neighborhood(been 2 years),he was the first to be my friend around here.Hes one of my goth friends and hes just awsome to be around as well,I could tell him anything and he'd listen and actually care(unlike some people =_=).

Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

How my friends and I became best friends? Hmm...
    I suppose we've been with each other for so long that we consider ourselves best friends. I'm seriously too lazy to write HOW we became best friends... It just happened.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We have some things in common, and we make eachother laugh alot, that's what makes us even closer friends. I admit it, that when all 4-5 of us hang out in the lobby after lunch, before 5th period, that we are immature, hyperactive, pervy idiots! But hey, what boy isn't around his friends?

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Well, in the real world... I've got about five :3. But everyone is really close friends to me.

David (Zenx) - I met in a convention... in the desert XD! At the time, I was eight and I was struggling with boy phobia. I had been really tormented and used by boys when I was seven ;__;. We just kind of clicked, and it took me forever to realize that he was a boy XD! I just kind of refused to believe that, because I couldn't ever believe that a boy could be my friend. Now, we talk to each other constantly on the phone, and we've visited each other several times. We're so similar... it's scary o.o.

Ziyiah (but I call her Z) - My stability XD! I swear to god if I didn't know that girl, I'd be bouncing off the walls XD! I met her in 7th grade, because we both liked Tsubasa: Chronicles and CLAMP in general. Compared to me, she's the calm, intelligent one. And also the one that hits me whenever I say that I'm the reincarnation of Orochimaru XD! I love her dearly and we're just like sisters :3.

Grim - I only met her a the end of June last year. My I love her. She's a senior now, so I won't get to see her in high school, but we're still close. She's absolutely hilarious, but in such a witty and cruel way XD! Like Z, she's the one that keeps me in check. My fellow yaoi-loving friend : D!

Sonny - 6th grade man. I hated those years, but he made them livable. I don't talk to him as much as I did in 6th grade, since he's really starting to get into skate boarding. However, I still consider him my very close friend.

Lawrence - Another 7th grade buddy. He's 5'8" and the second youngest in my class o_o. He's my big bodyguard :3. Not to mention he strikes quite a resemblance to Chris (Music Fiend) XD! He's incredibly sweet, though he doesn't like to show it. I also feel like I can trust him with my life.

On the Internet, I have quite a lot o.o. Lala (she doesn't go here), Zemophuse (doesn't go here), Jagan Eye, Wonderwice, Gandizzl, Jose, Akari, Angelic Assasin, and so many more >.<!

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I have 4 really close, good friends.

Steve: I met Steve in 8th grade when he transfered to our school, he was a pretty cool guy right off the bat. He made friends with a pal of mine and invited me and him to chill. We hit it off, had the same taste in alot of video games and that kind of started the friendship. Now we're Juniors 3 years later and he is my sanity. If he wasn't around I would've lost my mind ages ago.

Jeff: I've known Jeff since I was 6 years old. We were inseparable best friends in grade school but lost contact with him for 3 years. We both transfered to my current school in 6th grade and we re-became best friends all over again. We've been through so much he's more like a brother to me than a friend, especially in that I hate his guts but love him like a brother. He's screwed up bad with me before, but we're still best friends even if he is an egotistical doucherr.

Alex: I met Alex in 7th grade and hated him immediately. I thought he was an annoying prick and wanted nothing to do with him. In the summer between 8th grade and 9th grade he was talking to me about what he should do about his current girlfriend situation and I don't know why he asked me at the time I had not even had a girlfriend. I suspect he just wanted to ask me to rub in that fact and see me flounder, he's a genius at making people feel like crap without doing anything you can call him on. Talking to him made me realize that he isn't such a bad guy at all and can actually be a very loyal friend. In my core group, I seem to like Sakers the most because he's a genuine good guy, but my friends can't look past his condescension.

Kevin: I met Kevin in 9th grade and never really paid much attention to him, in fact he just recently became one of my close friends. It's unclear on how we became really good friends, but I suspect it started when he found out I had an MSN and discovered that I was also online between the hours of 2-5 AM during the summer time. So we often had long talks because there was oft nothing to do at that time but we were both up and discovered we're actually good friends. This was the summer between sophomore and Junior year. He's my "therapist" whenever I need advice or to talk to someone about my emoness and depression he's usually there for me and visa versa. We're all really good friends and I'm lucky to have such good people to associate with.

[/gayness]

On the internet Deadpool and Jin (Not an AF member) are my two best friends, we met at about the same time on some random forum and started talking and 4 years later here we all are. We all try to get together in real life but all our collective schedules are too busy so this summer def.
    Last edited by Masali; 02-09-2008 at 10:19 AM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

I believe if all the people are true friends than they are all best friends, I have never had one that is above the rest cause they all are so different and each one seems to cover for the other in a different area.
    ████████████

Empress of Ice Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

i only have one best friend and that's my boyfriend. the only reason that is is because i had one for 5 years and some certain events made me realize that i can't trust her. and it broke my heart when i was there for her, holding her hand even, when no one else was there.

now as for me and my boyfriend, we gained trust for each other through 4 years of friendship before he asked me out after we had both graduated from high school. i'm living with him now, but it is only until i ship out for the air force.

because of what had happened, he is the only one who knows me inside and out. i don't trust as easily as i used to and i'm scared of that happening again.
    deep trust and love are what make best friends to the best of friends.
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

All my friends are my best friends, I guess. They all know stuff that I don't tell the others or they can make me feels different things depending on who I am with.

Rachel- oft times known as 'Lou'- She was my first best friend when I started going to church. She was new there as well and we just bonded. I think I consider her my *best* best friend because we always stick together. Me, her and my other two friends got into a fight, a really big one, a few years ago. Usually when friends get into fights they drift farther apart, but me and Rachel seemed to get closer with alot of work and learning to trust again. Since then, we're practically inseperable.

Marissa- Rissa, Ris, DiDi, or Beanie- She is the second friend of mine when I started going to church. We bonded over family. At the time, she had 5 siblings and I had 5 so we were always talking about how annoying they were and just raggin' on them the whole time. When the fight happened, we were originally in it together. Then she turned on me. Evil brat... JUST KIDDING! By the time we all realised we were ALL at fault, our friendship was pretty heavily damaged. But now, even though we're not as close as we used to be, we're still friends.

Kelsey- Kels- Unfortunately, I have never had that much in common with her. Pretty recently Rachel confided in me that even before the fight she was talking trash about me, so we weren't really that close. The fight just worsened things. We are still "friends" I guess, we just don't hang out like we used to. I've noticed lately that she's been distancing herself from everyone, not just me, since she became a girlfriend. But also because a lot of people think that she's hurting herself by not eating. She won't admit to it and she doesn't listen to what anyone has to say.

All four of us, when we first started out, were known as "The Goof Troop".

Angela- Ang, Anshira- Used to hate her. With a passion. (I've told her this) But it was only because she's 2 years older and she had the heart of the one I liked (you will hear of him soon). Needless to say, I had a BAD case of the green-eyed monster. But now the past is behind us and she is one of my closest friends. She is also my daily Furuba fix. It's actually easier having her as an older friend since she's been through things that I haven't yet. We get along relatively well but that doesn't mean we don't fight. But we make up in no time. Which is good.

Matthew- Matt, MattMatt, anything involving 'Matt' as a nickname- He was the first *BIG* crush. Rachel's older brother. Now he is my musical guru. We hang out, laugh, have a good time and talk about music. He was also just recently my in-between man when it came to the previous guy I liked. They are best friends and so he talk to him and ask why he was being such a jerk to me since he "supposedly" (i put that in air quotes) thought that we were meant to be. whateverrr. He always looks out for me cos he is, like, my older brotha from anotha mother. lol.

Corey- no nicknames... :'( - Corey is graduating this year and he wants to go to college. He is probably the most liked and most looked up to guy I know. He's just that cool. Everyone will miss him when he leaves, especially me and Rachel. I guess, ironically, he is our prince Yuki. j/k. But whenever I am upset about something, he is always there to talk to me and to make me feel better. he always can make me smile. It's just how he is i guess...

Tomorrow's a new day.

Nana ♥ Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller has a reputation beyond repute Raksha Keller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 12:20 AM
    Threads

My only true bestfriend is Angel ^.^

we meet at our friend's, Corey, birthday party. I remembered her cuz her knees pop when she squats. So we were kinda like hey, hi for a while. In sixth grade, we had a class together and we became closer as the years passed. She joined the band in eighth grade and that help. Basics of the story but none the less, a story.
    Nana 's Hachi

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2014 04:46 PM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My list of the 5 decent friends that I have:

Dom D: known him since 4th grade, and he's okay.

Stepehn B: He was the bully in 8th grade, and he's 1 year older than I am, and he stayed back a year. We settled our conflict and became friends.

Mike C: Known him since 2nd grade. He and I have a, "weird" friendship.

Dom G: Known him since 3rd grade. He and I are martial arts buddies and classmates.

I have others to mention, but can I really call them, "friends?" More like fans instead.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hm... *crys inside thinking about it* ...

Well, My first best friend was
    Christy, we've been best friends since kinder. So goes for Ella. But now, we aren't "that" close anymore. It broke up when we went to a new school in 1st grade. I think her parents wanted her t be better than me, since I was the Valedictorian when I was in kinder. So yeah, Christy went farther than me, and she found new friends. So there, now we're only friends. Ella is actually super smart. She's always rank 1 in all quarters. I think it was because of the school kind of competition, made us rivals. But we're still friends till now =)
    The 3 of us were old childhood friends since kinder, and we were always on top 10 (in a high ranked school) every grading/ranking/quarter. Until it reached I had 2 months absent, then I didn't go higher than rank 11 =(
    So happened in 1st grade, I was rank 1 for 2 all the quarters, and except for the finals, we switched ranks. I was 3rd, she was 1st (and Chit was 2nd all that year ^^ lol). Yeah, it was so weird. And I am still a little disappointed about that. I got all my test right, except for the last section of our last 3 days test...I didn't follow instructions.... That was a horrible day in my childhood...
    Abigail is also one of my first best friends in kinder. We stopped there, since I moved to another school as I said. And she was still in the same school when we were kinder. Her birthday party was the first party I went. ^^ lol

My current best friends now, (started in 2nd grade)

Kristie Jane/KJ/Jen-jen- she was the closest to me. We became best friends ....er...i forgot how it happened...but we just started playing together. With that, is ....

Carmella- jen-jen and her were best friends since they were lil kids! But then, I came along. Now there were 3 of us ^^ We were always together.

Pauline/pao-pao (lol, funny how the name of my cat is same as hers lol)- we became friends, because my mother knew her, so I came to her and there it started. She's the earth-ish, nature-ish person. Though she gets bullied (teased), so I was there

Iris- my rich, kind hearted best friend<3 She's sooo generous. That's one of the things I like about her. We met in 3rd grade. We started going to the cafeteria together. She loved dogs so much, as a loves cats. We were opposite that way, but we respected each other ^.^

Bianca- we met in...4th grade i guess it was....then at that time, I didn't want her to join our group (friends), but then, time went by, then I figured out I liked her ^^ She was simple (as i predicted), loves yellow (that moment, I didnt hate yellow anymore for her=)), and she had the same shape as me....thin and tall lol. So, I accepted her to join the group ^^

Then, Atheena....well, she was Iris's and Bianca's..and Christy's best friend. But sometimes, she's in our group, sometimes not. Alot goes on with our big friendship ....lol
    Our friendship still goes on, even though them over there are missing 1 peron (me)...she mailed me that she was friends with those popular girly-girl, over acting girls that we used to hate. and now, she's hanging out with them... (i felt uncomfortable with that).. then Carmella went to another island, and idk when she's going back....*sigh* life...

In US: Shane, he liked drawing, and animes (but i didn't think of him as that big of a best friend, since at that time I still had home sick, and missed my friends back home terribly, so i didn't accept anyone at that point.
    Then...(i forgot her name ..nooooo ;_ she was my first best friend here at that year, but she moved for the next 5 weeks =(
    My first best friend here was Thomas, when we were in 3rd grade. We only knew each other for a moth, then I went back home. I never saw him then.

My best friends right now are Bry-bry(since 6th grade), Ashley (my lil sister in school), Michel le' (we met in PE lol I met my other best friends this year in PE too...I'm her Filipino friend x.x; lol ...and she has almost all nationalities *friends* as she said lol ..kinda raises xD not really *she's black and proud ^^* lol, i like people with pride), Natasha (mi indian bff lol), hailey (mi Irish bff lol) ..that's them, the closest. And Sadlene.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I have one person I consider my best friend, though that doesn't lessen my ties with my other friends. The two of us are just us. On our own or independently towards the same goal we are fully competent individuals, however if we are ever stuck working together as a team we're basically screwed.

And apparently, he and I knew one another as kids/tweens and even most likely had epic chess battles against one another, didn't even know it, and became friends in High School completely oblivious to this.

Dormant in Kaori's heart KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4 has a reputation beyond repute KP4's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 09:52 AM
    Threads

Let's see, well we went to the same high school. At first we didn't really talk much but after we started talking more we realized we had a lot of similar interests (anime of of them) and so we just got closer through having similar interests.

A really really beautiful set made by kaori ^^. I love you so much ^^.
    A really wonderful set by lawlietth

A really nice set made by lawlietth

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

In Jr. High I knew a good friend who had the same art class as my 'soon to be bestest bud' I didnt know her well then, it was only first semester. Then second semester rolls around and what do ya know, all three of us were in the same sewing class! =D
    I'm not as close to her as I was before though.
    Derp.

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cool hello!!! thanks for sharing about you and your bestfriends!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ninja View Post
    I just have the one and first best friend...I meet her in this forum and later on, we became close even if we didn't see and talk to each other....

I know who's that!!!^_^
    siggy by tsuki

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by beatrix_bunny220 View Post
    i only have one best friend and that's my boyfriend. the only reason that is is because i had one for 5 years and some certain events made me realize that i can't trust her. and it broke my heart when i was there for her, holding her hand even, when no one else was there.

now as for me and my boyfriend, we gained trust for each other through 4 years of friendship before he asked me out after we had both graduated from high school. i'm living with him now, but it is only until i ship out for the air force.

because of what had happened, he is the only one who knows me inside and out. i don't trust as easily as i used to and i'm scared of that happening again.
    deep trust and love are what make best friends to the best of friends.

wow... your so lucky!!!^_^
    siggy by tsuki

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow... you had a lot of bestfriends!!!!
    ^_^
    siggy by tsuki

Senior Member ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 08:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

My best friends;

#1 ~ Tiffany G: I met her on here, and we'd just clicked. We've been going out for about a month now, and we're both happy together.

#2 ~ Gavin B: I've known Gavin since kindergarten and we both went to the same primary school for eight years.

#3 ~ William S: I have also known William since kindy and primary school. We hang out a lot together and he's one of my closest buddies.

#4 ~ Kayla D: Me and Kayla have been best friends for about two years, and we can both help each other out if the need arises.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida has a reputation beyond repute sadida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 10:20 PM
    Threads

Well, i have 3 bestfriends.
    one of them, i've known her since preschool, so when we were 3. She's the best friend since forever one, so even if we're not into the same things anymore, we're still there for each other, etc. The families are friends now.
    Another one, she was the first one's best friend, well still is, she knew her since birth. We all went to secondary school together and we grew really close over the years.
    And the next one also went to secondary school with us. We grew really close, built trust and a really good relationship.

Sadly i no longer seee my best friends every day we all go to different schools and one of them is in Canada :.( By september we'll be even further apart again (UK, Canada, US and Trinidad...) Argh. Thank God for facebook.

Yilin! Stop triple posting
    Last edited by sadida; 02-10-2008 at 01:11 PM.
    (^this freak rules^)--
    (no she doesn't!!)---
    (what's going on?)- --(dude...)
    (Silence, o clueless one!)

<(i'm schizo!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning! Contains graphic idiocy-
    Parental Guidance strongly discouraged

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2014 10:38 PM
    Threads

There is no such thing as friends, but mutual benefits

Senior Member Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2008 12:49 PM
    Don't know but they all have funny white coats.
    Threads

I don't have a Bestfriend. Mainly because when someone is my friend they are my friend for life. I have 5 friends that I actively talk to and loads that I have gone out of contact with but if any where to call me up I would help them "Rain, Hail or Shine".

But I will tell you one story: It was my first year in Secondary school and there was a summer camp before hand. The idea of the summer camp is to help you make friends and get some sporting done so there was this one guy. Now you may or may not know it but i am a geek/nerd. So anyway he looked like a Geek/Nerd so we got to talking and there you go. Well actually that is a lie the reason we got to talking is cause he had a really weird name.
    When things go boom ... RUN AWAY!!!!

I Don't Rep Back If you want rep from me give me a good reason.

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

Me and Vampireblood became friends in kindergarden by just talking to eachother and ever since then we are still best friends and shall remain friends.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

My very best friends inthe whole wide world are

Jesse: I met him in Pre-Cal last year he is a year younger than me but I reallly do think that he is my ver friend. We use to hate each other, but it was because we both liked the same person. I now lives with me (Two 16 year old sleeping in the same room don't get any ideas Pengin)

Adam: He has been one of my closed friends since I moved from Trousdale, California to Texas. I met him in Tennis; he is now in boxing and was kind of replaced by Jesse >.<

Drew: He lives in Trousdale my oldest friend not that close because of our distance. We still talk everyday.

Joseph: He is an okay friend. He helps me with all of my classes he is number one in our class

James:My next door neighbor, he is so nice, but very uptight and he is very critical to people, he thinks are not as good as he is >.<

On the internet I have some good friends [see top 3 friends thread to see who they are]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information