AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hi, and no I'm not new...

Member Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2007 11:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Hi, and no I'm not new...

> > > > Well as some would know I'm naomidancing been here for a while now. I wanted to redue my introduction becuase I've noticed people think I'm making things up here and there.. as if. Why would I if you really knew me.. and no at the same time I don't care if you beleive me in the first place. This place has gone down hill for a bit in the chat rooms but it's still an ok place to be. Well lets start shall we?
    > > > To start things off I'm famale, Canadain and 23... as if that really matters though here. I'm a Yoga instructer (Yogii, yah I know I graduated) and doing well as one. I like to draw anime, real life (like people, animals, trees and so on), and abstract at rare times. I also charcol, that ols fasioned ash drawing basiclly that smuggs. Not to forget I like to paint, from real life and anime by hand not computr stuff.. though I do that too but rarely. I like to read manga comics like Fruits Basket, .hack// sereies, Naruto and Oruan High School Host Club .. and more if I had the money basically. I also like anime shows, though I rent most of them. One day I'll own all the manga and anime I want.. which may never end. I like to hang out with my sister, mother and nephew (when were not on each other's nevers.. to I haven't gone anti social again.. I'm working on that). My all round grammar and spelling is bad and I try to work on it but it doesn't really work. That gets in the way with my poetry writing that I like to do about my past. I have a few on this site, but a lot more just laying around at home or memorized. Which is funny becuase I have a bad memory at other things like names, if I said hi or not, do I have to talk to my lawer again you know things like that. Yeah, you read right lawer. I'm going up in court against my ex' father for trouchering me and my sister. No I dono't want any pitty for it, though what you really think about it would be nice. I mean come-on, this is the net the place to see how people react with you. Or are you here for another resaon, well Ca' sera' sera. In the end it's only the net world and can hold no real usefulness conpared to life.
    *edit* you are not allowed to advertise here!
    It's a site to help people like me. Joining other people with the same thing and giving much needed help by a perofenal when you need it. Though, I didn't see any thing on brain injury list... I'm currantly asking the borad about that one. Yep, you read right I have brain injury.. it's not too know'en how I got it really because it was an enclosed damage to the brain. Though, when I think of it I think that my ex'father is the cause to it. Strange though, that I would be kicked out for being honest in the chat room here by tiv. He says that he was in the same and that no one would ever just come out with it..? Maybe that how he deals with it.. I come out even in public about it, maybe it's because of my brain injury but I judt don't give a care to keep it sereat any more. Well, maybe he's still at the angry point that I passed like two years ago. That would make since, picking fights with people being open or that he's just gotten out of denial. I never did have the chance to go into denial, but my sister did. She has it way worse then me in dealing with the pain. Ahh.. I'll shut-up now and no tiv I'm not trying to be mean to you but tell people and you what I think. I'm sorry if this offened any one especially tiv.
    > > Well on with it! I'm also making a comic about my past, it'll be called "My". It'll take a while, but when it's done I'll be posting a preview of what it's like here. That is if this sites still here and me too. Though, it'll be on the net for sure. So give it a look when if you want. I just need to figure out how to draw the characters now with out making it seem like any anime or cartoon that I know. I have this idea to ink smur past by hand every page of the character.. that means learning how to do this slick ink art forum. Yah, more learning it never ends for me I wish it would some times. Oh well... they say one you know every thing you need to know in life you die creepy isn't it? I think it is.. then again I could die at the age of 43-78.. I don't like those odds. I think how can a doctor tell you when you could die that far apart it's mean... But it's true, because as I get older the chances get bigger. Though, it makes a little since in only one way I'm always sick and in pain. I'm never better very long.. like mabye a day and it hurts because I've had this since I was five or seven that's 16-18 years with brain damage. Though, I'm lucky I can work part time, live with out being in a group home, and be safe to society (meaning not crazy totally safe... yeah they tested that too).
    > Well... my mind is fried at the moment so that's all leave a comment or two if you want.
    /
    Last edited by Myrra; 11-01-2007 at 11:28 PM. Reason: advertising >_<
    ://Logg-in
    > > > naomidancing/********> >
    ://Transmission received
    ://Downloading area
    ://Downloading complete
    > > > Welcome to "The World" < < <
    He he, I wish I had HMD (head monted dislaps/ headset) so I can really be in "The World". humm.. one day I'll have enough to buy the new kind, it's much safer and well lets face it better.

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

Hello Naomidancing! & Enjoy! I'm one of the members here that you can P.m anytime if you wanna ask something.You'll like it here!

Member Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2007 11:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bulmagenious View Post
    Hello Naomidancing! & Enjoy! I'm one of the members here that you can P.m anytime if you wanna ask something.You'll like it here!
    > > > Thanks, I'm not sure about fully likeing any net place really. You know I stated that I wasn't new here I guess a welcome back is nice thank-you. I saw that you're the top in Mahjong Solitaire game. I played well almost cleared the whole ah.. I think it's called deck in the game basiclly. Though, it keeped on not even letting my score go through. I think the game has a glitch on it when it was down loaded or some thing. For even you're score (even though it's their) is a zero along with every one esle's zeros. I like you're advatr and signature, which program did you use to make it.. or is it not fully made by you? I also don't understand why my date of being here changes from time to time, like from five years to two years... I know still not much really.
    > > Also to add to my reintoduction, on another site that no longer runs after I quite basiclly. I was a Adime there, it's funny how I'm no longer liked in chat rooms I guess times change. That's fine with me it was no fun being in power... you are layable for everyone with-in and with-out you're area (at lest in the site I used to be in a long time ago). I can see why it was changed to just you're area to watch over now. I suggested where I was and it went over but didn't stick too long, it took a few tries.
    /
    >Thanks for putting up with me.
    ://Logg-in
    > > > naomidancing/********> >
    ://Transmission received
    ://Downloading area
    ://Downloading complete
    > > > Welcome to "The World" < < <
    He he, I wish I had HMD (head monted dislaps/ headset) so I can really be in "The World". humm.. one day I'll have enough to buy the new kind, it's much safer and well lets face it better.

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Oo; whoa loads of writing haha
    Hey! I guess Welcome back to the forums. Hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay also remember to follow the rules at all times and stay active. Need help? Want Friend? Feel free to pm
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello naomidancing!
    Welcome back!
    Enjoy your time and have fun!
    Remember to follow the rules.

I totally know you! I remember talking with you through PMs and such before. I don't know if you remember but I do.
    You write quite a lot don't you. Hehehehe....
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i just joined last month so I didnt know u...
    anyway, welcome back!
    enjoy ur stay n dont forget to follow the rules.. XD
    i'm sasuke.kakashi, wannabe friend? pm me anytime. ^^

"When the world is running down, you make best of what's still around."
    "Sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Wow your posts are huge o.o;
    Anyways, welcome back to Anime Forums, and I dont think its gone downhill as you said. The chats are not just limited to members so that may be why its so cluttered full of... strange things ^.^ Well, PM me if you wanna chat or something
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

wow...you so write a lot! never knew someone could write that much! lol

go Fruits Basket, Naruto, and Ouran Host Club!! ~whoo!

helloz ^_^ welcum to AF! if u need a friend pm me whenever, hope you like it here!
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Greetings,Naomidancing.Welcome to AF,please continue to stay with us,make new friends,enjoy yourself,and follow the rules.OK.

BuLmA's Guardian Angel death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 01:41 AM
    Threads

Heya!

to AF!!!

Have fun!

PM me if you need a friend.
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+
    My FanArt

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

back to AF and stay active. =D

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm entirely unsure what to make of this thread, but it is not an intro and if it's a reintroduction, there is far too much irrelevant info. We're an anime site not group therapy.

I'm closing this.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Closed Thread

Thread Information