AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Hi, and no I'm not new...

Threaded View

Member Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing is a splendid one to behold Naomidancing's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2007 11:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Hi, and no I'm not new...

> > > > Well as some would know I'm naomidancing been here for a while now. I wanted to redue my introduction becuase I've noticed people think I'm making things up here and there.. as if. Why would I if you really knew me.. and no at the same time I don't care if you beleive me in the first place. This place has gone down hill for a bit in the chat rooms but it's still an ok place to be. Well lets start shall we?
    > > > To start things off I'm famale, Canadain and 23... as if that really matters though here. I'm a Yoga instructer (Yogii, yah I know I graduated) and doing well as one. I like to draw anime, real life (like people, animals, trees and so on), and abstract at rare times. I also charcol, that ols fasioned ash drawing basiclly that smuggs. Not to forget I like to paint, from real life and anime by hand not computr stuff.. though I do that too but rarely. I like to read manga comics like Fruits Basket, .hack// sereies, Naruto and Oruan High School Host Club .. and more if I had the money basically. I also like anime shows, though I rent most of them. One day I'll own all the manga and anime I want.. which may never end. I like to hang out with my sister, mother and nephew (when were not on each other's nevers.. to I haven't gone anti social again.. I'm working on that). My all round grammar and spelling is bad and I try to work on it but it doesn't really work. That gets in the way with my poetry writing that I like to do about my past. I have a few on this site, but a lot more just laying around at home or memorized. Which is funny becuase I have a bad memory at other things like names, if I said hi or not, do I have to talk to my lawer again you know things like that. Yeah, you read right lawer. I'm going up in court against my ex' father for trouchering me and my sister. No I dono't want any pitty for it, though what you really think about it would be nice. I mean come-on, this is the net the place to see how people react with you. Or are you here for another resaon, well Ca' sera' sera. In the end it's only the net world and can hold no real usefulness conpared to life.
    *edit* you are not allowed to advertise here!
    It's a site to help people like me. Joining other people with the same thing and giving much needed help by a perofenal when you need it. Though, I didn't see any thing on brain injury list... I'm currantly asking the borad about that one. Yep, you read right I have brain injury.. it's not too know'en how I got it really because it was an enclosed damage to the brain. Though, when I think of it I think that my ex'father is the cause to it. Strange though, that I would be kicked out for being honest in the chat room here by tiv. He says that he was in the same and that no one would ever just come out with it..? Maybe that how he deals with it.. I come out even in public about it, maybe it's because of my brain injury but I judt don't give a care to keep it sereat any more. Well, maybe he's still at the angry point that I passed like two years ago. That would make since, picking fights with people being open or that he's just gotten out of denial. I never did have the chance to go into denial, but my sister did. She has it way worse then me in dealing with the pain. Ahh.. I'll shut-up now and no tiv I'm not trying to be mean to you but tell people and you what I think. I'm sorry if this offened any one especially tiv.
    > > Well on with it! I'm also making a comic about my past, it'll be called "My". It'll take a while, but when it's done I'll be posting a preview of what it's like here. That is if this sites still here and me too. Though, it'll be on the net for sure. So give it a look when if you want. I just need to figure out how to draw the characters now with out making it seem like any anime or cartoon that I know. I have this idea to ink smur past by hand every page of the character.. that means learning how to do this slick ink art forum. Yah, more learning it never ends for me I wish it would some times. Oh well... they say one you know every thing you need to know in life you die creepy isn't it? I think it is.. then again I could die at the age of 43-78.. I don't like those odds. I think how can a doctor tell you when you could die that far apart it's mean... But it's true, because as I get older the chances get bigger. Though, it makes a little since in only one way I'm always sick and in pain. I'm never better very long.. like mabye a day and it hurts because I've had this since I was five or seven that's 16-18 years with brain damage. Though, I'm lucky I can work part time, live with out being in a group home, and be safe to society (meaning not crazy totally safe... yeah they tested that too).
    > Well... my mind is fried at the moment so that's all leave a comment or two if you want.
    /
    Last edited by Myrra; 11-01-2007 at 11:28 PM. Reason: advertising >_<
    ://Logg-in
    > > > naomidancing/********> >
    ://Transmission received
    ://Downloading area
    ://Downloading complete
    > > > Welcome to "The World" < < <
    He he, I wish I had HMD (head monted dislaps/ headset) so I can really be in "The World". humm.. one day I'll have enough to buy the new kind, it's much safer and well lets face it better.

Thread Information