AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: manga similarities

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 03:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default manga similarities

which 2 manga storylines or characters are the most alike?

i believe character wise beauty pop's scissors project characters are most like the host club in ouran high school host club

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is in the wrong forum.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl has much to be proud of Axel_Demyx_Saix_fangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2007 03:50 PM
    Threads

it is? i didnt know that. im sorry about that

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's ok. A mod will probably move it.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Closed Thread

Thread Information