AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Full metal panic: Go Tessa(spoilers)

Junior Member Son-And will become famous soon enough Son-And's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 04:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Full metal panic: Go Tessa(spoilers)

Please ignore this thread.
    Some stupid friend of mine posted in my place. Grrr
    Last edited by Son-And; 10-31-2007 at 01:15 PM.

Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 10:36 AM
    Threads

Okay obviously you're conception of Full Metal Panic is a bit twisted. No where in the series do they say Tessa is smarter than Chidori they are both whispered and it is stated Chidori always aces her tests in school (even without her notes that Sosuke never brings back) so that should have no bearing in who to root for. Also in the cuter portion it depends on what your type is I guess..Tessa is cuter in the sense of innocence and when not being all serious captain-like she's a klutzy giddy teenager. Chidori though brutish I guess you could say has her own charm otherwise she wouldn't be so popular in school and even strangers (Leonard falling for her after seeing her once). But of course I cheered for Chidori because it's obvious she wins. Also the anime ending did leave things unsaid that's because it's based off a visual novel and the visual novel continues the story past the point of where TSR ended. The visual novel isn't even complete yet but when that's finished they might adapt it into another season. And even though the thread says (spoilers) i'm not gonna go any further into what happens in the visual novel but boy does it get goooooooood. ~de arimasu
    Samuraipanda [STAFF] 2008-04-02 00:26:25
    i would like to touch her bun
    Katybear [MOD] 2008-04-02 00:27:45
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Metronome [VIP] 2008-04-02 00:28:01
    Uh-oh...thought you were hibernating, so you gonna maul him now or later? X3
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

Junior Member serah is infamous around these parts serah is infamous around these parts serah is infamous around these parts serah is infamous around these parts serah is infamous around these parts serah's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2007 06:09 PM
    Threads

Well my question is. I watched the series... after that should I check out the written?... sometimes i can get into those and sometimes i cant so i just really have to be certain

Although i really did enjoy the series.

Senior Member Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome has a reputation beyond repute Metronome's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2014 10:36 AM
    Threads

The visual novel is so much better if you really enjoy the series I recommend it because it continues TSR and it was a bit more enjoyable from my point of view. Imo it's better than the anime ~de arimasu
    Samuraipanda [STAFF] 2008-04-02 00:26:25
    i would like to touch her bun
    Katybear [MOD] 2008-04-02 00:27:45
    O.o .... Whos bun? lol
    Metronome [VIP] 2008-04-02 00:28:01
    Uh-oh...thought you were hibernating, so you gonna maul him now or later? X3
    Welcome Back, Metronome! There have been 527419 posts, 29053 threads and 53924 blog entries since your last visit at 04:33 AM 06-05-2009.
    LOL oops...

Closed Thread

Thread Information