AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: If you could be any character from any anime show or magna, who would you be???

crazy and insane lameness shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya has a reputation beyond repute shirogane_hitsugaya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink the control tower of HELL!!!!!!!!

i would love to be like hiruma yoichi aka the control tower of hell(from eyeshield 21).............i want to own cerberus,own hell lot of weapons,own the devil's book, own his greatest ability to threaten people and being a genius(guess what,he's a genius)

second,i want to be like shikamaru nara (from naruto) with his brain....

ukon (from tantei gakuen Q) he's a genius...

ueki kosuke(from the law of ueki) i want his power to change rubbish into plants and i want to be a heavenly being......

yoshimori sumimura(from kekkaishi) i want a great power of kekkai.......

kisuke urahara and hitsugaya toushirou(from bleach)-i want their shinigami powers...

deidara (from naruto)i want to feel what is it like to bomb people...

naruto uzumaki(from naruto)-i want his ninja skills...........

who cares if i'm female and they are male???Iwannna be like them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Member konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69 has a reputation beyond repute konekotaku69's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2008 08:58 PM
    Threads

Wink

this is hard
    but if i had to choose i would hav to Yume Kikuchi from someday's dreamers

i mean her peronality is already like mine
    she has a wonderful life and she's a magic user
    she's got great friends too ^^

i envy that life
    i want it simple yet fun and yume has it
    Koneko Kururugi
    >(^-^)<
    Gamer,Otaku, Artist. and Musician

the system is down iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe has a reputation beyond repute iGiraffe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2009 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: lalala itsa secret

Default My opinion

It would be a hard choice between Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist or Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket. I want to be Winry because she gets to work with metal stuff and is independent. I would want to be Tohru Honda because she is so happy all the time and nothing phases her, she is so strong to always have a smile on her face.

-anime and manga lover

Member Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 11:21 PM
    Threads

I would like to be Full Moon or Nana(either one) or Luchia Or Kagome.
    But mostly any singer cuz thats what i want to be

Senior Member winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039 has a reputation beyond repute winry039's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2008 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0738 3560 2869 0372

wow i didn't expect to get this many people but i would also like to be neji from naruto even though im a girl
    A scattered dream is like a far off memory.
    A far off memory is like a scattered dream.
    I wanna line the pieces up-
    yours and mine.

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

I would be Faye Valentine off of Cowboy bebop or Jin off of Samurai Champloo. Faye is cute, funny, sassy, and strupid(at times), she can also be pretty intelligent for being someone who was frozen for like 1000 years. Jin is intelligent, handsom, skillful, funny(sorta), and stylish. Plus I love the music in those animes. Good stuff.

Member Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig has much to be proud of Zaig's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 09:21 PM
    Threads

I would like to be Renton Thurston.

Closed Thread

Thread Information